Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw her first, so that means I'M first!"

"We could have both had her in that alleyway," Lucy shouted angrily. "Then we wouldn't even be here right now!"

"We couldn't touch her yet at that point," Raina argued.

"Mother gave us specific instructions, not to until-"

"Blah, blah, blah!"

I couldn't believe, they were actually arguing over me like I was a piece of meat. It was comical but at the same time, a little awkward and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"The point is," Raina continued.

"I saw her first, which means I get to fuck her first...unless MOTHER happens to say differently!"

"That's enough girls."

I looked over at Kat, hearing her stern voice silence both Raina and Kat and bring an end to their little argument. Both girls looked over at her too, Lucy sighed, folding her arms over her chest while Raina looked away shamefully.

"There is no reason, the two of you can't share you know...arguing will do nothing but drag things out, and I'm sure that Megan does not want to be kept waiting."

Raina and Lucy both looked at me now and smiled with Lucy's smile looking a bit more sinister.

"Sorry Mother," they both said together. "You're right...we can share!" Said Lucy.

"Sorry to make you wait, Megan," Raina said.

"I...w-well...i-it's okay," I laughed nervously.

Still grinning from ear to ear, Lucy then grabbed me by the hips and proceeded to flip me over flat onto my stomach. I yelped, surprised by her strength as she handled me like I was just a rag doll. Face down on the mattress now, I felt Lucy's hand crack down hard against my bare ass cheek and she watched as my cheeks jiggled from the impact.

"Mmm, she's got such a sweet little ass," Lucy giggled.

"Which hole are you gonna fuck first?" Raina asked while sliding off the mattress and moving to stand over me so that her cock was right up in my face.

Lucy gave me another hard spank, before grabbing my cheeks with both hands and spreading them to reveal my tight puckered little asshole. She'd spent a few minutes fucking it with her fingers, while she had been eating my pussy and if she wanted to then I was sure she could make that big fat cock of hers fit just as easy as her fingers had.

"Good question," Lucy moaned.

"That tight little butt hole looks so fuckable but her pussy tasted so good too, I'm not really sure which one I wanna feel around my cock first."

"Flip a coin or get on with it already," Kat said, and both girls laughed in response.

"Seriously, I'm dying for a good show from you two girls...hurry it up already!"

"Yes, Mother!" They both giggled.

Seconds later, Lucy was leaning forward and burying her face between my ass cheeks and I gasped when I felt her hot wet tongue pressing into my asshole. She probed and licked at it, sliding her tongue up and down between my ass crack, getting my hole nice and wet and that was enough to tell me that she had made her decision.

I had never done anything anal sex-related, so I was definitely more than a little nervous. Lucy didn't waste much time trying to comfort me though before I felt the tip of her cock press against my puckered hole and taking the place of her tongue.

As she pushed forward and I felt my hole begin to stretch to accommodate her, my eyes went wide and my jaw dropped and my mouth hung wide open for Raina.

Raina took full advantage, shoving her cock back into my mouth again, and slowly started thrusting her hips while Lucy kept pushing her hips forward into my rear. The tip of her dick popped right past my sphincter and I gasped, grunting against Raina's cock, tasting her pre-cum already.

The deeper that Lucy pushed into my ass, the more I felt my hole stretching, aching, and burning around her thick pulsing member. She took it somewhat slow at first, waiting until she got about half of her massive cock into me and then paused for just a brief moment before giving one, swift, powerful thrust and burying the remainder to the hilt.

That one push forward made me cry out, my voice muffled with Raina's cock sliding in and out of my mouth, and now that Lucy had bottomed out completely, Raina had started thrusting her hips faster. She grabbed my head with both hands, holding it in place as she started fucking my throat more aggressively, making me tear up as I started choking and gagging.

Meanwhile, Lucy was slowly pulling back now and as she did, it felt like my insides were being dragged back along with her cock.

I could feel every inch of her fat cock, as it slipped out of me but I could still feel the thick head brushing up against my hole. Lucy let it there for a moment, taunting and teasing me with it before she thrust forward and rammed her full length straight back into my ass, burying herself balls deep again.

Lucy moaned as I gave another low grunt, gagging on her cock as her balls smacked up against my chin and she threw her head back and closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of my throat squeezing and gripping her tightly. "Mmm, fuck Lucy," Raina whispered. "Every time you slam into her ass like that, her throat get's so much tighter for me!"

"Yeah," Lucy asked, seductively. "You mean, like this?"

Another hard thrust forward, all the way into me with one swift move, and I cried out again, my voice still muffled by Raina. The pink-haired girl gasped and then laughed, her eyes filled with joy as she kept holding my head with both hands.

"Yessss," she hissed loudly.

"Just like that!"

Lucy chuckled, picking up the pace now and fucking me harder and faster. She had stopped with the slow, hard thrusts and all restraints seemed to have been dropped now as she was showing me no mercy.

Every thrust forward made my ass cheeks jiggle, as Lucy used and abused my tight little asshole until I swore I couldn't take anymore..., and at the same time, I never wanted it to stop.

As Lucy continued ramming my ass, Raina suddenly shoved my head down until my face was buried in her crotch. I felt her shaking, as she held a fistful of my blonde hair and cried out in pleasure and I knew what was coming...Raina's cock began to pulse and twitch in my mouth and it was only a matter of seconds before I got my first taste of her sweet, hot cum splashing across my tongue.

"H-Holy, fuck! Shit, yes, yes, that's soooo gooood!"

Lucy giggled at the sounds of pleasure her sister made, and I groaned as I swallowed each shot of cum the girl had to offer me...and she had quite a bit to offer. Her balls seemed to have an unlimited supply of cum, and I'll be honest...I truly thought she could have gone on forever, pumping rope after rope of her seed down my throat if she wanted.

All things do come to an end though, and after what felt like forever, Raina finally stumbled back away from me and her cock slipped from my mouth with a loud, wet pop. She left me gasping and panting, sweat running down my forehead as she fell back onto the other bed behind her with a thud.

"You really wore her out Megan," Lucy chuckled.

"I don't think I've seen her cum like that, in years!"

"Hurry up and finish already," Raina said from her spot on the mattress, her voice soft and tired.

"I'm ready to feed...fuck, I need it after that!"

Hearing her sister's request, Lucy laughed, and then suddenly, she was pulling out and flipping me over onto my back. I sighed, smiling up at her as she spread my legs and pushed that fat cock right back into my pussy, fucking me missionary now. With my mouth no longer occupied by Raina's cock, my voice wasn't muffled anymore and I was able to get a lot more vocal if I wanted to.

It's not exactly, what I wanted to...I just couldn't help it.

As Lucy started pounding me again, fucking me face to face, I couldn't stop myself from crying out in pleasure and begging her for more. I begged, and I pleaded, I wanted it hard and fast and Lucy was more than happy to oblige.

"Fuckin, s-shit! Agh, yes, yes...fuck...I'm almost there," Lucy cried after a few long minutes, her cock throbbing deep inside of me as she was getting closer. Raina had sat up on her bed again, smiling as she stroked her cock and watched her sister pound my pussy into oblivion.

"Here it comes Megan," Lucy gasped. "Are you ready...are you ready for me to fill that tight, sweet little pussy with my cum, bitch?"

"Yes," I cried, tits bouncing as she kept thrusting.

"Yes, yes, please, p-please fucking cum inside of me!"

With her muscles tensing up in her arms and her abdomen, she threw her head back, red hair sticking to her face as Lucy cried out and proceeded to let loose inside of me.

The warmth of her cum flooding my insides, was enough to send me over the edge and I found my entire body shaking and trembling from head to toe, as my orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave. It was breathtaking, leaving me temporarily blind to all of my surroundings and I felt hot and cold all over, at the same time.

Any sound that I heard, almost seemed like I was hearing it from underwater for a while and as it finally began to subside and everything slowly went back to normal, I found myself lying there soaked in sweat, my heart pounding as I tried to catch my breath and calm my nerves...I was wiped out.

"Finally," I heard Raina, as she clapped her hands together.

"I'm starving!"

"Get a look at this pussy first," Lucy groaned.

She pulled back, her cock sliding out of me and leaving me gaping, her cum oozing from my pussy as Raina came over to get a closer look at her sister's handiwork.

"Hm, you really filled her up nice and good Lucy," she said, grinning.

"You should clean your mess up, though!"

Lucy giggled, licking her lips and then I gasped and twitched, snapping right back to reality as I felt her hot wet tongue plunging between my folds. She stuffed her tongue deep inside my cunt, and began licking out her cum as Raina climbed onto the bed with us and laid beside me.

Raina laid at my side, resting her hand on my soft stomach, and began running her fingers gently up and down over my smooth skin as Lucy continued eating my pussy. As she gently traced her fingers along my belly, Raina leaned in close and started gently licking and biting at my earlobe.

"You've been such a good girl Megan," Raina whispered.

"We're so happy, that you took Mother on her offer...it's going to be a lot of fun from here on out, having you as a part of our group. I promise we'll treat you really good."

I couldn't answer.

I heard everything Raina was saying, and I was looking forward to it too, but the only thing I could focus on right now was Lucy and her magic tongue, now working at my clit since she had finished licking all of her cum out of me.

I barely even noticed, as Raina looked over towards Kat for the first time in a few minutes, and the two locked eyes for a moment...Kat smiled and nodded slowly, at which point Raina turned back to me and started softly kissing and licking my neck. The feeling of her hot wet tongue on my bare, sweaty skin sent shivers up and down my spine as Lucy reached up to fondle and play with my tits. She teased and pinched my nipples, making me arch my back as she sucked at my clit and moaned loudly between my legs.

Then, I felt it.

The sharp, white-hot pain that startled me slightly as Raina buried her face in the crook of my neck and sunk her fangs into me at last.

"Agh!" I cried out in surprise, having forgotten how bad it hurt when Kat first bit into me when we met.

I gripped the sheets on the bed with one hand, while using my other hand to reach down and grab a fistful of Lucy's hair. I pulled at her hair a little, to try and distract myself from Raina, as she began feasting on my blood. Then I shoved Lucy's face down, pressing her further into my groin to continue pleasuring me with her tongue.

The pain in my neck faded fast, much to my surprise and soon enough, I was back to moaning and whimpering in pleasure as my fingers slipped from Lucy's hair and she lifted her face from my pussy. I could hear her panting and gasping from down there, but I could also hear the sound of my blood rushing through my body as Raina drank.

Then, I heard a loud hiss from down below and looked down to see that Lucy's mouth was wide open, fangs just as sharp and ready as Raina's were. She bit down hard, right into my inner left thigh and I gasped, arching my back again and throwing my head back against the soft pillow.

As Lucy started sucking now too, she reached up again and resumed playing with my tits again. The two girls fed on me, like they hadn't fed in centuries like this was their final meal and they wanted to savor every last bit of it. If I hadn't been given such an offer as the one that Kat had given me, I probably would have been terrified that I might die.

Don't get me wrong, I was scared...in fact, I doubted that I could ever get a hundred percent used to being a literal walking blood bag for a couple of Vampires. But knowing that Kat would not allow them to drain me dry, was enough to help me relax a little bit. Plus, I was so exhausted from all the pleasure both girls had given me tonight...

I couldn't have fought them off, even if I wanted to.

"Take it, easy girls," I heard Kat's voice, from the corner.

"You I know you're both starving, but we don't want to take too much...remember, she's still recovering from when I fed on her too."

I felt cold.

The room had already been spinning just a little bit after that last orgasm Lucy gave me, but now it was spinning even faster as I felt the blood being sucked from my neck and my thigh. What was going on, I wondered? Were they even hearing Kat, as she warned them to be careful?

Or had they lost themselves in the moment, and was there a potential threat of them going too far...no...Kat would stop them before that could happen I told myself.

"Enough!"

Just as I had expected, Kat interrupted when she felt things were going a bit too far. Her voice was sharp and stern and both Raina and Lucy jumped, startled by the suddenness and even more surprised when Kat quickly rose from her chair and clapped her hands together.

Raina pulled back, I felt her lips sliding away from my neck and she quickly wiped a bit of blood from her chin as she looked up at Kat and then back down at me with panic.

Lucy followed close behind, lifting her head from between my thighs and glancing over at Kat with worry in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

"We're sorry, Mother," Lucy said, her voice sincere and heavy with worry.

"Megan," Raina said, looking back down at me.

"A-Are you okay?"

I sighed, shivering slightly and surprisingly still smiling back up at both girls. I panicked a little bit when I felt everything start spinning so fast and the corners of my vision started to go blurry. But overall, I still couldn't stop reflecting on how good these two had made me feel.

How mind-blowing, my orgasms had been tonight.

Nobody had ever given me so much pleasure, such joy...I had never felt so free and safe, either. Free from a life of having to run and constantly keep watching over my shoulder, free of all the anxiety, stress, and depression.

"I'm alright," I said after a long pause, my voice weak and raspy. "I'm good..."

"We're sorry we went so far," Lucy said, as Raina shifted around some now and pulled me into her lap to comfort me.

"I-It's okay," I whispered, closing my eyes as Raina started gently brushing my hair.

"No it's not," Raina said. "If Mother hadn't stopped us-"

"You'll both have to learn better restraint," Kat interrupted.

"I understand, we're used to draining our prey dry most of the time...so with that said, I will not punish either one of you for what almost just happened...but you must take it as a lesson and make sure that it doesn't happen again."

"We understand," both girls said together.

Kat stepped forward now, still naked herself...her huge cock swung from left to right with each step that she took, and as much as I wanted her to have a go with me now that the girls were done...I was hoping, she would give me a break because I was absolutely fucking exhausted.

As she climbed onto the mattress, Lucy moved aside to get out of the way and Kat reached out with both hands, for Raina to gently push me off her lap and into Kat's arms.

Embracing me, Kat held me in a comforting hug for a moment, as I sat there on my knees in the middle of the mattress. Raina slid off the bed with Lucy, and both girls moved to the corner of the room where Kat had been sitting by the table, just a few minutes prior. As they did so, Kat slowly pulled me across the bed until she was sitting with her back pressed to the headboard, still holding me in her arms.

My back laid up against her huge, soft tits and I could feel her cock pressing into my lower back but I didn't mind it much. She kissed the side of my head and I sighed, relaxing in her arms as she began gently stroking my hair.

"Rest now, Megan."

My eyes were getting heavy, fatigue and loss of blood catching up with me and I knew that I couldn't fight it off this time like I had up until now. "I promise when you wake...you will wake to a life, you never imagined possible."

I trusted Kat.

My eyes fell shut, and I slowly dozed off as she continued to hold me like that until I was softly snoring in her arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later-

The warmth of the sun felt good, as I stepped out of the motel room for the first time since Kat had brought me back there.

It had taken me three days to recover, enough that Kat felt like we could start moving. Three days and like, four or five cups of coffee I mean. When I first woke, I still felt so damn tired and weak that it took me a couple of hours to get myself together. It would have been longer if I had let Lucy and Raina seduce me into their fun games that morning.

As I stepped outside and found my way to the van the gang had been traveling in, I stood nearby and waited for the others to come outside so we could get going. I slipped into my leather jacket, then picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder before pulling my cigarettes and zippo lighter from one of my pockets.

"Ready to go?"

I looked up, as Kat stepped out of the motel with the keys to the van ready and a big smile as she moved to wrap her arms around me for a kiss. I groaned softly, kissing her back and smiling as she looked into my eyes. "Where are we heading?"

"Not sure yet," Kat replied. "But we'll find a place to settle."

Though I didn't want to admit it, I had no choice...I was having second thoughts on this whole decision. Not because, I didn't want to be with Kat, or Lucy, and Raina. Not because I was afraid of them, or the whole Vampire thing either.

Because, I knew my past still wasn't in the past, so to speak.

"You know it's not over yet," I said, as Kat moved to unlock the van. She looked back at me confused as if she didn't know what I meant but I knew she did.

"Joey. He's not going to stop looking for me..."

"You're actually still worried about that?"

Raina and Lucy had just stepped out of the motel room behind me, with Lucy brushing past me and kissing me on the cheek and a sly grin. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is, you guys are trying to find peace..."

"And we will find it," Kat insisted. "Soon enough."

"Not if Joey and his goons are constantly hunting me down."

"Megan, did you forget what I did to his two guys when I found you in that parking lot a few nights ago?"

I chuckled, shaking my head at the memory of that night. Kat had certainly made quick work of Rick and his guy, there was no denying that but that wasn't the point.

"We're Vampires," Raina said, sneaking up behind me.