Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...can you uncuff me?"

"We'll get to that point," Kat replied, for the girls.

"First, we should probably talk."

"Talk about w-what?"

Kat smiled, moving to sit on a chair by the table in the corner of the motel room and lifted one leg to rest over the other. She looked so calm, so relaxed, and at ease despite having basically just kidnapped me and now holding me captive in a motel room in...who the hell knew, where we were.

"Let me introduce you to my daughters," Kat said first.

"I'm Raina," the pink-haired girl exclaimed excitedly.

I looked over, to find that she was wearing a white tank top that was so thin, I could see her perky nipples through the soft fabric. Her pink hair was shorter than I remembered from outside the bar, reaching down just below her shoulders.

"And this is-"

"Lucy," the redhead interrupted, finishing Raina's sentence.

"O-Okay...nice to...meet you?"

Raina giggled, reaching in with one hand to brush my blonde hair out of my face, and then leaned back, biting her lip and almost looking a bit nervous for some reason. I looked back towards Kat now and shivered as a cold breeze swept over me and I noticed for the first time that I had very little clothing.

I was wearing a white t-shirt, no bra underneath since I hadn't had one in the first place, and just a pair of soft, pink underwear. "What happened to my clothes," I panicked.

"Relax," said Kat.

"They're at a nearby laundromat, in the washer. I'll retrieve them and bring them back to you soon...assuming our conversation plays out the way I'm hoping it does, anyway."

I held my breath for a moment, wondering where this was going. As I exhaled slowly, I tried to steady my racing heart and Lucy stood up suddenly and walked across the room.

Opening a mini fridge in the corner of the room, Lucy grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and came back over to me, opening the cap and holding the bottle up to my lips.

"You need to stay hydrated," she whispered.

"It's okay," Kat said, as I looked at her nervously.

"Just drink."

The liquid inside was blue, which I was thankful for...if it had been red, I might have questioned whether or not it was ACTUALLY Gatorade, since these girls were Vampires.

Still a bit reluctant, I let Lucy press the tip of the bottle to my lips and I moaned as I tasted the juice pouring into my mouth. I hadn't realized until that moment, just how thirsty I was...how dry my mouth was. After all, that blood Kat had taken from me, it made sense why this little sip of Gatorade was like the greatest thing I had ever tasted.

"Good girl," Raina said, smiling as she brushed my hair with her hand again. I took a breath as Lucy pulled the bottle from my mouth, and set it down on the lamp table between the two beds.

"Feel better?" Kat asked.

"A little," I nodded. "But, what is all of this...you said...you said that you originally planned on killing me, just like any other person. Why the change of heart?"

"Honestly?"

I stared at her, waiting for her to speak and Kat shrugged.

"I like you."

Raina giggled and Lucy just rolled her eyes, but I paid them both little attention. All of my focus was on Kat right now, as I tried to put the pieces together and figure out what angle she was working. "You like me?"

"Yes," she nodded. "You've got spunk, kid. You're a fighter. You've been on the run for a long time and you've put up with a lot of shit, and pulled through like a champ."

"I-I don't know about that," I laughed nervously.

"I've just been doing what I need to do, to survive...you know?"

"Yeah, we know," Raina smiled.

"That's the life of a Vampire, too. Always doing what we gotta do to survive. Running from Hunters, that want to kill us just because we feed because we have no choice."

"Hunters?"

"Humans," Kat said. "They know what we are, and they hate us for it. They dedicate their lives, for one reason or another to hunting down our kind and killing them."

"So, there are people who know what you are?"

"Some, that are scattered across the world. Truth is, the war between Vampirekind and Hunters has gone on for so long, that there aren't very many of either of us left. A lot of them these days, only know of our existence through relatives who raised them in the lifestyle."

My mind was still just a little bit foggy, and I was having a bit of a hard time processing all of this information. Then again, most people probably would have had a hard time doing that.

"In any case," Kat continued.

"You're here now, Megan. With the three of us...and I have a proposition for you if you'll take the time to listen."

I looked up at the cuff around my wrist and pulled lightly at it, then chuckled as I looked back across the room at her...if I would take the time?

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really," Lucy answered coldly.

"It's not as bad as Lucy makes it sound," Raina giggled.

"If you say yes, it'll be really good for you!"

"Yes, to...what exactly?"

"Allow me to explain," Kat leaned forward in her chair.

"The three of us like to travel...a lot. We never stay in one place for longer than a few days at a time, before we're moving on to the next town or City. Sound familiar?"

It did sound familiar.

It sounded, like the life I had been living for the last year and a half since I betrayed Joey. Always moving around, never staying put for long because I was too afraid he'd catch up...of course, Kat and the girls probably had a different reason for moving around as much as they did.

"Yeah..."

"Traveling is fun," Raina said. "But it gets frustrating."

"We're looking for a place to settle down...soon," Lucy added. "We'll still venture out from time to time, just for the fun of it but we don't want to live in a van anymore."

"It's time to find ourselves an actual home," said Kat.

"I can understand that," I said, in a weak raspy voice.

I cringed at the soreness in my throat and in response, Lucy reached for the bottle of Gatorade again and held it up to my mouth so I could take another drink. "Thank you," I whispered, as she set it back down on the lamp table.

"What does this all have to do with me, though?"

"It's simple," said Lucy.

"The one thing that makes it so hard for us to stay in one place for very long, is the need to feed. We find someone to satisfy the hunger, do what we do and then we have to move on before the word of a Vampire attack gets back to any possible Hunters in the area."

"This is why our ancestors use to encourage us so strongly, that we take a blood slave if we're on Hunter's radar," Kat explained.

"A blood slave?"

"I like to use the word 'pet' instead of slave," Raina giggled.

"Basically a human being, that we keep on tap," Kat continued. "You would stay with us and we would feed on you, whenever we need to. In doing so, we won't have to hunt which means we won't be hunted ourselves."

"We can find a place to stay and won't have to move on, and keep jumping from town and city to town and city anymore...it makes things way easier," Raina explained.

"So, you'd be using me as a walking blood bag?"

"That's one way to put it."

I looked over at Raina as she spoke and saw her grinning like a devil, the first real sign of any emotion she'd had since I woke up on this mattress. After a few seconds though, Lucy's coldness softened some, and she rolled her eyes but seemed like she wanted to come across differently.

"We wouldn't be treating you like a piece of meat or whatever if that's what you're worried about," she said as if it were supposed to make me feel better.

"It's true," Kat chimed in.

"You'll be well taken care of Megan. Some Vampires would say differently, but I am not about that lifestyle. I never have been and I've raised Lucy and Raina since turning them, to be the same."

"We believe that the world would be a much better place if humans and

Vampires could only interact with one another freely," Raina said.

"Co-Exist, instead of killing each other," said Lucy.

"Such thoughts are considered foolish in the Vampire Community," Kat chuckled. "It's why we've stayed so far away from the rest of our kind for so long. I used to mingle. I had family, even. Two sisters."

"What happened with them?" I asked curiously.

The subject must have been a sore one though because Raina and Lucy both seemed to tense up and look away as I questioned Kat on her "family."

Fortunately, Kat didn't seem AS bothered by the question as the two girls were.

"It's a long story," she whispered sadly.

"Let's just say, my sisters were...traditional. For a long time, I was too but only because I felt I had no choice. And when I decided that I didn't want to live like them anymore, that I...didn't want to be a monster..."

"Fuck them," Lucy said suddenly, her voice angry and bitter.

"Bastards. Vampires like them, are the reason humans hate us, why they fear us so badly! If not for them and their stupid rules we-"

"That's enough Lucy."

The redhead froze, holding her breath and frowning. She bowed her head and exhaled slowly, and I was shocked to have heard her speak so angrily against her kind like that. Considering how cold she had been up until this point, I would have expected Lucy to be more like the two sisters Kat had told me about, and the rest of Vampirekind too.

"As I said," Kat continued, after a brief pause.

"It's a long story."

"I know a thing or two, about long stories," I whispered.

"We know you do," said Raina suddenly. "And that's part of why we think, this would be perfect...for everybody here!"

"This is my offer, Megan," Kat stood slowly.

"Come with us...help us, and we'll help you. For the first time in a long time, you'll have a home. A roof over your head, I promise you that much. We will protect you with our lives if you do this for us."

Raina and Lucy were both staring at me now, both of them looking desperate and practically pleading with their eyes for me to say yes. To give them the answer, they both so desperately craved. My heart began to melt. I hadn't known them for very long, and even after everything they claimed, I still should have been terrified of all three of them.

But I didn't feel that way.

Instead, I felt comfortable. Sympathetic. Relaxed. Safe.

I felt like to turn them down, would be to break their hearts. To deny them what they had wanted for so long, a place to call home instead of having to constantly run...that would be to go against who I was, as a human being. Because I understood how that felt, even if for different reasons.

"You don't have to say yes," Kat said, approaching the bed now and taking a seat at my feet. I looked up at her and she smiled, reaching out to gently caress my bare leg.

"You can say no if you want."

"What happens if I do?"

"That depends on you," Kat shrugged. "If you say no, then I'll let you leave. Where you go from there, is up to you."

"Wait, seriously? You'd just...let me walk? Just like that?"

"Of course," Kat replied.

"Though, not right away. Lucy and Raina are quite hungry, and they've been waiting for you to wake up so they can feed...after that though, yes I would allow you to leave."

I shuttered, looking at Raina and Lucy, who both smiled. It felt strange to see a smile on Lucy's face...I thought she would have been the one to argue with me, or get pissy with me just for asking what the alternative was.

Kat squeezed my leg gently and I looked back over at her, as she adjusted herself on the foot of the bed to get a little more comfortable. "Before you make your decision though...hear me out for a minute, okay?"

I bit my lip and slowly nodded.

"I know you, Megan. Better than you think. And I know, that sounds strange but remember...I am a Vampire. I can see your mind...hear your thoughts, your fears. I can see your memories."

Chills were running up and down my spine.

"For so long now, you've been so...scared...terrified. At night, you can't sleep. Desperate and alone, constantly looking over your shoulders and feeling like any second could be your last. Lost and alone in a world that's much bigger than the jungle, but no less cruel and destructive. You're so tired, aren't you?"

I felt tears stinging my eyes, and I pulled gently at the cuff around my wrist without noticing. Kat smiled and started gently caressing my leg again, as Raina laid her head on my chest and started playing with my soft blonde hair.

Even Lucy had slid a bit closer to me now on the other side of the mattress, looking down at me with sympathy.

"Let us take that pain away," Kat whispered to me.

"Let us give you the one thing, you have wanted for so long...family."

I choked then, the tears flowing freely now and I squeezed my eyes shut as Raina snuggled up closer to me and gently kissed my neck. Vampire or not, I couldn't begin to comprehend how Kat had just read my mind so easily. How she knew all of those things, some of them being my darkest thoughts that I had never told anyone.

I never even told Joey, Rick, Stacey, or anybody else in the gang when I was running with that crew. These were personal thoughts, some of them dating back to before I had even left home. Personal thoughts that weren't so secret, as long as I was in the presence of Kat, Lucy, and Raina.

I should have been pissed, but instead, I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders just by Kat reading my mind as she had. "Everything will be okay now," Raina whispered in my ear, kissing my neck again.

Her hand began to wander then.

It traveled down to my waist, fingers finding their way to the elastic waistband of the underwear I was wearing. They slipped past the waistband and through the soft, neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair until they found my pussy.

As Raina began gently rubbing at my clit, I sighed and let my head rest back on the pillow again, closing my eyes and beginning to relax. She started slowly, still pressing her lips to my neck and I could feel her hot wet tongue against my flesh.

Lucy began licking and kissing at the other side of my neck now, her fingers lightly tracing over my belly, making me shiver and tickling me some. She moved her hand slowly up under my white tank top, finding her way to my breasts and gently fondling them as she sucked at my neck with Raina.

I moaned, and Raina looked up at Kat, who smiled and nodded before handing a key to the girl. Raina took the key and adjusted herself so that she was climbing on top of me now. I opened my eyes and she kissed me, her lips soft and warm against my own and I gave right into her.

As Raina slipped her tongue into my mouth, she reached for my arm with the key and inserted it into the single handcuff, freeing me from my restraints. My arm felt so much better now that it was free, still a bit sore but I was relieved to know that I could move it around finally.

Kat seemed nervous when I looked up past Raina at her.

Like she might have been worried, that I had only been playing along so far so that they would uncuff me and then I might freak out and try to push them away and escape. That wasn't the case at all, though, and to prove myself, I moved both of my arms to wrap them around Raina as she stayed on top of me and embraced her.

The kiss deepened and now, as we made out, Lucy was sitting up on the bed and slowly sliding her way down to my feet next to Kat. She smiled up at the blue-haired woman, and the two began kissing and fondling each other before Lucy leaned in and started kissing my soft smooth legs.

Moaning, I parted my legs just slightly and Raina pulled herself up some so that Lucy had enough room to move between my thighs.

Lucy kissed her way up my legs, up my inner thighs, pulling my underwear to the side and revealing my glistening pussy. She pressed her nose to the wet folds, breathing in my scent and moaning as she pressed her tongue to my clit and started licking. I gasped, twitching and moaning, pulling at the sheets on the bed as Raina broke the kiss and pulled my shirt up to expose my tits.

Raina started sucking at my tits now, while I wrapped my legs around Lucy to pull her in closer to me, and she started going down on my pussy. She sucked and licked at my clit, sliding fingers in and out of my hole for a few minutes before those fingers moved further down and found another hole. I tensed up, having never been touched back there but moaned when I felt her push her index finger into my ass.

As Lucy began slowly and carefully fingering my ass, her tongue plunged into my tight, wet pussy and I cried out in pleasure as my whole body started shaking...was I cumming, already?

Fuck, I had never felt such pleasure in my life!

All the while, as her two girls took their time ravaging and pleasuring me, Kat sat at the edge of the mattress and though I could not see her from my position, she was currently busy stroking a huge, fat cock. It stood at around eleven inches long and the head was a dark purple, engorged and dripping already with pre-cum. Kat moaned as her hand slowly kept gliding up and down the length of her shaft, and soon she was standing up as Lucy continued fingering my ass.

"You see Megan," Kat said with lust.

"This isn't so bad...say yes, and this will be your new life...we'll take care of you

for as long as you live, love."

I was having a really hard time saying no at this point, but then again I was having a really hard time saying anything...I was so distracted by the wide variety of feelings that I was experiencing, to even form a coherent sentence.

"Please say yes baby," Raina whispered, as she suddenly lifted her face from my cleavage and lifted herself until her groin was right in my face.

"We'll love you forever, Megan!"

There was a very obvious bulge in the front of Raina's pants, and I could already see a tiny dark stain of pre-cum in the front as she rubbed her massive cock through the fabric. I then reached up with both hands, pulling her cock free from its prison and wrapping my fingers around her shaft.

Raina moaned, tilting her head back in pleasure as I started slowly jerking her cock. I couldn't believe, I was doing this.

I was a lesbian, I reminded myself!

I had never once, in my entire life even considered the possibility of touching a dick but here I was, and I was enjoying it too. I just kept telling myself, that it wasn't much different from being with another girl that liked to use a dildo. The only difference was, that this was the real thing.

Raina's cock felt hot to the touch, and I found my mouth watering as I inhaled a strong musky aroma that suddenly filled the air around us.

Like pheromones, being released by the three female Vampires, the scent filled my nose and made my head spin and my pussy tingle even more. I opened my mouth to moan softly and as I did, Raina pushed forward and her cock slipped right past my lips and into my throat.

I gagged at first, taken by surprise but moaned again as Raina began thrusting her hips back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth as she held a handful of my hair.

"So warm," she moaned, eyes half-shut.

"S-So...w-wet!"

At the other end of the mattress, Lucy had freed herself from her bottoms and was now jerking her cock as she continued fingering my asshole and licking my pussy. Her thick, hard veiny cock dripped with pre-cum already, just like Raina's and her hand stroked it vigorously as she moaned into me.

"Say yes Megan," I heard Kat purring softly.

I turned my head to the side, as Raina's cock slipped from my mouth, leaving me gasping for air with spit dripping down my chin. "Say yes, my love."

"Y-Yes," I moaned, finally finding the words that had been on the tip of my tongue for what felt like forever.

"Yes!"

"Then, I get to do her first!"

I laughed, looking over at Lucy, who was standing up with her big fat cock swinging back and forth between her legs. She had a look of victory in her eyes, her tits much larger, at least in my opinion, and her nipples swollen and even leaking with milk...she must have been really aroused, to be dripping milk like that.