Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms wrapped around me from behind, kissing me on the neck right where she had sunk those fangs into me a few nights ago then resting her chin on my shoulder. "We don't exactly sweat over human beings, at least not street runners who think they're more badass than they are."

"It's not that I'm doubting what you can do," I turned to face Raina.

"It's just that...how are you guys going to find time to relax, if you're constantly having to fight off those punks to make sure they don't get to me?"

"Good point."

I turned and looked back at Kat, who had opened the driver's side door and was now leaning up against it with her arms folded over her chest. Had she just agreed with me?

"What, so you're worried now too?" Asked Lucy.

"I didn't say that," Kat shook her head. "Tell you what."

Kat stepped towards me now, Raina moving out from behind me and joining Lucy by the van. Lucy opened up the sliding door and was about to jump inside when Raina playfully shoved her out of the way so that she could jump in first.

"Hey, no fair!" Lucy yelled, grabbing her by the ankle and I heard Raina giggling, already halfway inside the van. I couldn't help but laugh at how childish they were, even as Kat stepped up in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Let's not worry too much about it right now," she said.

"We should just get moving, first and foremost. If Joey turns out to be as much trouble as you think he will be, then we'll figure something out when that time comes...sound good?"

He would be as much trouble, as I said he would there was no question about that in my mind...it was only a matter of time.

And what really worried me, was the possibility of him finding out what Kat and the girls actually were...if that happened, how did I know Joey wouldn't go on to become one of those Hunters that Kat had told me about? Right now, he wouldn't stand a chance against them. But if he got a hold of the proper knowledge, could he provide a greater threat?

I knew one thing for sure...Joey would not stop looking for me unless someone forced him to stop. And even then, his goons would be out for revenge.

But worrying about it right now, wouldn't help...Kat was right about that.

"Fair enough," I finally said, looking up into her beautiful blue eyes as she smiled back at me.

"Good girl," Kat said, kissing me on the lips.

She then turned around to get in the driver's seat, as I walked around the other side of the van to climb in the sliding door. Raina and Lucy were still play wrestling with each other in that back seat, but as I climbed in to join them, Lucy grabbed me and shoved me into the middle seat so that I was now sandwiched in between the two of them, with Raina on the left and Lucy on the right.

"Buckle up sexy," Lucy said, as she smirked at me.

Raina leaned in close to the right of me, to whisper in my ear after kissing my neck. "It's gonna be a long ride."