All Comments on 'Megan & Bill'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments (Page 2)
TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 11 years ago
Lady Danger09

Can only agree... No REAL MAN would take this female creature back... I think the correct way to deal with such creature is death, or, in the cases where that is not an option (such as the real world), perhaps a permanent 'hotel stay' at the local mental asylum, or worse, would be adequately appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, Just a Story

I labored through it, only because you usually submit good reading material.

In a real world, I would probably be doing twenty-five to life now. In the conference room, I would have snapped, grabbed anything heavy and commenced to beat him about the head, kicking his balls and steadfastly beating him until I was pulled off. If I did it right, he would live for a few hours in pain knowing that I had made him suffer in severe pain.

All truth coming out about the wife, her falling prey and subsequent conduct as a slut and a whore. Hard to say when a man totally and emotionally loves a woman. Most reders here think BTB but in real life - it isn't that simple.

Thanks, two fewer pages would have been nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking pure Bull Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a

Just a long pointless story with no basis in reality. No man would take such a slut wife back. Just as there would be a large number of unidentifiable bodies popping up in various remote areas wife included.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Ah

A mere cuckold spank story, bereft of plot, believability and real characters or situations.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
awesome

wow the best story ever about true love, but are not all women just like this guys really really, i find its the best story for abortion ive ever read, never have kids or have them just like her, wow abortion all the way yeah yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A pathetic ending.

What total crap. The ending is just to cover up the fact that the husband is a clueless wimp loser. Begging his cheating whore wife for forgiveness for hurting her with his revenge. Pathetic! The cunt whore had no respect for him for over a year as she spread her legs for other guys and laughed about how pathetic her husband is. She even had more balls then her faggot husband at the end. Total crap.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Gentlemen I have cocsidered your partnership offer and I accept in a fashion. Your officers and partners knew this was happening but you did nothing. I will accept a 51% of the company and transfer of all if your golden parachutes to me. You will personally pay my soon to be ex-wife 5 million dollars, call it a commission for services to the company.

I'm going on vacation for a few month take good care of my company, and fire everyone who gave you a declaration , they are all just as responsible as you are.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Could have ended on page 1...

...as I watched my boss molesting my wife infront of the whole company I turned and walked out. Megan pleaded for me not to leave her while Greg's laughs echoed across the room. Little did they know that I wasn't leaving permanently, but they soon would be...

To shorten it even further, Bill grabs gun from car, comes back in, blocks the doors while everyone is occupied and then proceed to kill as many people in the room as he can, being sure Megan and Greg are among the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure bullshit

enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good strong plotline

But sadly way too much of needlessly long story was wasted with long details of sex when Megan was either drugged or blackmailed. The other distasteful part of the story was about 1 /2 pages devoted to Bill "getting even" with Megan's coerced slutty behavior, that was more adolescent than realistic. It would be exceedingly difficult for a married couple to deal with all the complications of what had happened in this story.

Having sex with other women probably wouldn't help in the least and it would be m ore likely harmful to their future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hated it!

Like someone poking you in the eye slowly over and over!!!

user110user110over 10 years ago
wow JAN was a CUNT wasnt she?

first, jan knew immediately about megan's first rape... but kept it secret (for over a year) until that info was useless.

second, jan insisted bill let megan move back in with him, even though bill TOLD her he was liable to injure his wife in anger.

third, jan knew megan moved into greg's camera filled condo, and kept THAT secret.

fourth, jan insisted that bill 'get even' in spite of his reservations that it would be detrimental. and made sure he 'got even' in front of the hidden cameras before telling him they were there.

fifth, even though jan had spied on megan for 3 months, she conveniently missed greg's last phone call to megan, which is pretty much the only reason he went back.

yes, JAN was an evil slag in this story, and i think the author wrote her that way intentionally. i say this because she kept telling greg, "trust me on this," and we all learned as children that only the LEAST trustworthy people suggest that you trust them.

and dumbass bill gave her his old job in the end, which is probably what she wanted in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jan wasn't a BITCH

Well at least not as much as some may think. Yes she kept the knowledge a secret but she wasn't the only one for starters. She was just as much a victim as Megan was really if you truly read it, now I use the word victim loosely because it seemed where at first they were drugged, they soon ended up willing. Also, as for Jan, she helped Bill get over the crap, she was the one who gave him the advice to have time apart so that he knew if Megan would stay faithful now or return to being a slut. Now the whole Get even thing was Megan's idea, Jan just wanted to help him get even and as for the cameras, yeah she may not have told him that but truthfully, it was not really important until she came to him at the end of their getting even deal and let him know that Megan was faithful again, the last tape was actually after Jan told him about the tapes, meaning she missed that tape because it was only just recorded moments before Bill removed the cameras.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
Matt M, has nothing on you c2c

at least Matt male leads try to be more than navel lint. There wasn't a male lead anywhere. The husband is so much of a pussy, he should use tampons.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I read this before, it made me uneasy then and did again.

To the author: I have read other stories of yours and liked them better than I did this one. I am pointing out one really bad error in your story (I usually let them just slide but this was a glaring error). You had the wounded husband take his slut wife home and fuck her without a condom after she had fucked many, many men, probably all without protection. How stupid was he to do that. Then you had him fuck the women who volunteered to help him with his revenge. Do you know that there are GC strains, also Syphilis strains that are not treatable with antibiotics. I don't know when this was written but that fact of untreatible STDs has been known for several years. This error should have never been made. I'm glad it is just a story and not real because bad things could have easily happened. I still like your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SMH

They deserve each the end......

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
another that makes no sense

Seriously you expect the readers to accept that Greg has been doing this for YEARS and has done this to at least 20 women ?

Leading to at least one suicide and many divorces.

And that with all this going on Corporate was clueless ?

Companies that I know of always have their spies to let them know what is going on.

And none of the other women or their husbands did anything about it ?

No one snapped ?

No one walked in with an AK47 and went postal ?

No one reported it ?

This story has my WTF meter pegged.

saratusaratuabout 10 years ago
Your stories ,,,,,

have really taken a severe nose dive. Saratu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Not all stories should be BTB. Great ending. Too easy to walk away nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

another patetic cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well.....

This is one of the worst pieces of cuckold trash that I have EVER read !! For over a YEAR his wife has been banging more guys than she can attempt to remember(she admitted that she liked fucking all the different men),she's admitted that she liked the bosses cock and style of sex better than her own husband's...and that she BELONGED to the asshole...and he KEEPS her??!! And as for the brain dead schmuck who said that he was glad it wasn't a BTB story,and that Megan and Bill stayed together....feel free to let your wife bang every male in the closest Low income Apt Bld in your area...see if you still feel the same way after she's done. (or maybe your into that kind of thing?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a pathetic story

Cuck rubbish. If you can't write any better than this ridiculous trash - quit.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
3 stars

1. I know this is fiction, but this stuff was beyond over the top.

2. Re reconciliation: In the inimitable words of Long Duc Dong, "No way, Jose."

3. Re the business organization: Partners AND a board of directors? The audit committee determines promotions and pay raises? Only Bill can save the company and everyone's jobs? Jan moves directly from secretary to a high-level sales (customer service?) job? No, no, no, and no.

4. Re Greg's "high jinks": He MIGHT have gotten away with them IF he owned the company. But not with the big shots in the same building.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Bad

Really badly done silly story.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
God

What a turd of a story.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great story very sad beginning but even sadder when he started his revenge on her. glad it all worked out in then end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You got to be kidding...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

SICK SICK AND STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to admit, even to me, that story was really bad and pathetic

First, obviously it would never happen like that. Greg would have been killed by a husband very early on and if not, would have been imprisoned for all the offenses he committed.

"Please, I'm begging you, just one more chance? You know he blackmailed me in the beginning. I had no choice. I will die without you. Oh Bill. . . please!"

This was Bill's chance to tell her to die. In fact, he should have offered to drive her to a bridge. Anyone that dumb, drugged or not, really doesn't deserve to waste oxygen the rest of humanity can use instead.

If I were in Bill's place it would have been ugly. When he brought her to my house the next day after the party Bill learned about what was going on, I would have invited him in for what I had ready for him. And he would have sat while I carved him up. A sharp knife, whetstone and an axe, combined with a boxful of rope for tourniquets, and I'd have kept him alive for days while watched me to the same thing to Megan.

And no, none of my words were hyperbole. That would be the penalty, no matter what.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
LOL

KILL em all and let the fucking god's sort them out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I must be a masochist

I read the whole stupid story. I agree, kill them all and let God sort them out. Greg and all the guys at work would have been dead very shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a shame

It's a shame that somebody who writes as well as you do, gives us a plot and characters that are so outrageous and over the top that it reads like a 12 year old boy's sexual fantasy.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
lol why did

i put myself through the bullshit again. There are some good reads by this author and then there is over the top garbage like this

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
this one was for the true cuckolds

look at the fav's list just about everyone on the list has cuck in their name. This was so bad it caused my roids to act up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony I hope you choke on your vomit

when you read these stories. Gave it a 5

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Have tried twice to finish the story

but can't do it. This is the most demeaning story on here and that says a lot about the rest of the men haters that write this category. Seems that more and more of the stories are like this, man gets cheated on, man puts up with the humiliation for his kids, his job, because his wife is pretty, because he is lonely, etc. Then when he does act like he is going to stop putting up with it, the writer bends time and the fabric of space to get him to take the bitch back because in spite of the fact that she has fucked everyone in town, male and female, black, white, brown and yellow and done everything with them that she wouldn't do with the husband, she loves only him and will die if he leaves her. It was only sex, didn't mean anything. The people that know think he is lucky to have such good pussy all the time, which he of course only gets to eat out after she loads it up for him. Category is going to hell with almost every new story. I guess every commenter on here is a cuck wannabe so writers have to placate them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! What a hornet's nest!

This has been going on for 10 years and commentators are STILL fired up about this story. That must mean it's a good one. People are going crazy, one way on the other. Love it or hate it, there seems to be no middle of the road. PEOPLE! It's a fictional story. GIVE IT A REST! Grab some perspective. It was well written. It was entertaining. Now I have to say I didn't like the ending. Like many others I don't see how he reconciled himself to her long term cheating. It was amazing she had no std's, herpes or aids. And I absolutely hated that Greg and his cohorts seemed to get away with it. After all, we really don't know what happened to Greg. May his bones rot in the desert. But the author liked his ending so, like it or hate it, that's the way it rolled. And we, the readers have to live with it. If you don't like it, write a better ending and post it. I'm sure whatever anyone writes will be met with similar vitriol. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bull shit

Garbage, it is the first tale I cant finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sure pissed off a lot of readers with this mess

Given the fact that Albert had the tapes I find it hard to believe that someone hadn't come forward and put Greg down a long time ago. But forgetting that fact why would Bill even consider taking Megan back? Maybe the first time she's drugged. But every time after that she was simply a cheating slut. Forgetting that, he has simply seen too much of his wife's whoring. No way to forget or forgive those actions. No way to get the trust back in the marriage. Why didn't she come to him early on and explain what Greg was doing? This whole mess was so over the top unbelievable I'm still laughing at how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ultimate redemption

i would give megan one option. she would have to kill every man who she slept with before we could be together again

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
7 wasted pages of complete drivel....

don't waste your time on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the stoery, One of the ebwst on here

don't listen to the trolls or the assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* for effort

he totally wimped out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I threw up

When he took her back, I threw up.

A better ending and leaving a better taste in everyone's mouth would be Greg caused Bill to commit suicide, leaving everything to Greg, who puts Megan on the street and whores her until she dies of AIDS. Then Greg ends up owning the company and has hundreds of millions of dollars right up until he dies of old age.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Good God!

You know what. I get pissed at all the people who criticize the husband for staying with the wife and yet still read these stories. Well, while I am glad that they got their life back to gether it is so beyond realistic that the story is a piece of crap on a piece of crap.

Ain't no fucking way any man would ever put up with being treated the way he was at the party that night and would have walked out and given his slut wife the finger. Also, when given the opportunity to duck over the asshole who did it to the, he would have never doubted or questioned doing it. Besides... He would have sued the co,pay out of existence.

Oh well... It is on a fantasy in someone's mind. The story still gets a 5 for they way I was so pissed.

InescuInescuover 8 years ago
Simply unbelievable

I don't mind a reconciliation story if its well crafted. This wan't. The dialog was disjointed and the story line wondered around, wasting words on things that didn't drive the plot and in some instances, made little sense. You can and have done much better than this.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
1 *

i wish i could give this pile of shit less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

This is a piece of shit. Why can't you write something decent? 7 pages worth of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't mind reconciliation but this is just plain stupid.

He ended up being as bad as she was. The prose was poor but the dialogue was diabolical. Sorry I sometimes like your work but this was awful. 1*

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Stand back and think about this

A reminder it is a story a fantasy therefore, the characters don't have to act realistically or rationally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And not one word about STD"S!!

With all that fucking with so many different men from all parts of the globe, don't you think that the possibilities of her getting some sort of std was very possible. But not one word of it was mentioned....Other than that, she was a whore of a wife and he was an idiot...and the same old excuses about him working too much and her feeling neglected..she was a whore and even at the first party drank way too much and was going to fuck Greg with or without the drugs. Kick her to the curb and be done with her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
revenge was good

Taking her back not so much

He reminds of guy-big daddy ike haha-he is 3rd husband of serial cheater

Info and true facts on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

She lost her job as college instructor in Helena Montana because at least one of her students was on the long list of guys she had sex with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You cucky wimpy limp wristed fag

How about you give me your address I'll come over and fuck the hell out of your woman and nut real deep in her and you can lick it out you closet faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-5*

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated it!

What a crock of shit!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have to agree with the 99%, this was just fucking awful.

Nothing made sense.

The 3 main characters were just so damn exaggerated.

A complete way over the top slutty cheating cunt.. Everyone is right, she would be dripping with diseases and possibly even killing her husband with aids.

An over the top evil piece of shit that seems to have god like powers and a magical drug that turns women into whores and never ever wears off.

Then you have the SO over the top pussy wimp bastard of a husband. Seriously just have him suck the boss' dick while getting ploughed by the wife with a strap on. That is how big of a submissive pussy he is. He will take anything from anyone... and why? oh it was his fault LMAO and oh yeah she says she loves him. Ah no harm no foul then. Take the whore back because she says she loves him.

And the end .. omg, HE apologizes for fucking the same 4 women once a week for a few months....awwwww he hurt the poor whore's feelings fucking the same 4 women once a week ...

I am kicking myself for reading the whole story.

Congratulations, you wrote a story so bad, that it has physically damaged me (albiet only slightly and temporarily) as I feel like vomiting on my computer and lost my appetite for dinner.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
This is a very different story

Your mind worked overtime on this one but, as stories go I liked it. There were parts that were hard on my reactions. In my mind I couldn't believe he took her back. His revenge trying to regain his man hood was way over the top.

This story shouldn't be in this category. Since this story was way over the top I wanted to see Greg punished way over the top too! A little castration, a spike driven up any part of his body to made him bleed in a lot of pain, just plain fucked him up badly. To allow him to just disappear wasn't good.

This is a very unorthodox type of story for most readers but, as usual I'd rather read a well written good story that's outside of the normal range. (4 Stars)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

Yuk... Eeewwww...

Barf....

Super wimpy cuck and super slutty whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A 1*

Most of the time your stuff is good.

This ain't one.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Never vote 1*. The LW admin likes to punish the good stories and writers by deleting 1* votes, which of course statistically pushes the worst crap to the top, since those stories get so disproportionally voted 1* rather than the other low scores, which even the good stories collect.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Silly

Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
all of that whoring bareback and not a mention of STD/AIDS testing

and the way she publically disrespected him in the office, at the parties, and a home, no way in hell............. 1*

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
just another

stupid story about stupid people. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yikes, no thank you

This being a RAAC makes no sense. Nothing he can do will help him to move past her betrayal and leave him with a shred of dignity. His harem? Punishing his wife for something of which THEY ALSO WERE A VICTIM? This didn't compute - hate to use the word but this is cuck trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worst ever

This author is absolutely rubbish. Stop writing and find something your actually good at. Seriously.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
the thing is

This story makes Nuclear Response by radk look better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SHIT

This is not a story. This is the idiotic ramblings of a fucked up pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
falls short

He had evidence of all the men who used his wife but did nothing to them. Given length of time and numerous men who he worked with being involved very tough to buy he knew nothing. Also he acted like Greg did have say in promotions and bonus in beginning of story.

Myself I am curious to see how you handle all the negative comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got thru 3 pages had enough

What a load of crap.i hope you get cancer and die screaming for making me readeven those 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the worst.

Written by a liberal college professor who has no clue to how the real worlds works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Planet cucky?

Nothing against fiction but this crap fiction! Next Time Write in the Header that u are a fucking Willing cuckold! 7 Pages with crap Not from this World but from planet süß cuckold

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

It would seem to be a stretch in his taking her back. She had sex with dozens upon dozens of men most of the time sober and not on drugs. Love in this case would not be enough. She liked the sex and most likely would end needing it again in time.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
A question...

'Got nothing to add here that haven't been said by hundred of like-minded individuals previously. But I do have one question to ask here:

How on Earth is "Megan & Bill" is scoring a 3.70? How is it possible that it is scoring SO HIGH?

This is not a good story. At all. In fact, this story is so awful, full of so many idiotically despicable characters (seriously, everybody in this story sucks... everybody), you got to wonder why it isn't scoring way lower. Is it solely because of curious2c's rep? I mean, this is personally the worst I've ever read from this author, BY FAR (it actually because I liked him so much that I went ahead and read this, since I kept wondering "why is it scoring so low? curious2c is a great writer!), but all the goodwill a reader can have for an author shouldn't prevent him from accurately rating one of his works.

Given how most his other stories goes, part of me wish I could have watched curious2c shitting that one out - I can just see him, screaming at his computer screen "RAAC!!! GOTTA GET MORE RAAC!!! GIVE ME ALL THE MUTHAPHUKIN RAAC - ALL OF IT!!!!!!"

Urgh. Please read this comment before going through with those ordeal, as the rest of us idiots did: don't read this story. This author have too many great contents for any of us to waste any time with this drivel.

You deserve better, fellow perv - we all did. But, unlike us poor souls, you got a way out... so take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something Is Dreadfully Sick Here

After everything that Megan and Greg did to belittle, disrespect and cuckold Bill, Bill got down on his knees and begged Megan to come back home with him. And Megan forgave Bill? Bill will be castrated within 6 months or at least in a chastity cage. One star...and even that is a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelivable

This should be in another category: "The Thoughts of a Demented Writer." Truthfully, curious2c, you should get some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delete this and burn your brain you are fucked up

Cuck faggy shit enjoy eating cum the rest of your life cuck boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give Your Fuckin' Head A Shake!!

This story is terrible! I'm not going to waste too much time by going into it too much. But the author cannot be so stupid as to write this crap and not have us believe he is on crack! Just a few little stupid things in this story...Greg was pulling this shit for years and years and it was in the same office as the president and the whole board....and no one ever said anything to any of them ever?...c'mon were not stupid. Also for 18 months his wife is fucking the world and all of the husband's "great" team at work that looked up to him never ever said a word to him....c'mon were not stupid. Then you bring out that tired old adage about his working so much it just caused her to be lonely and horny and well it was her husband's fault that she had to fuck everyone in sight or outta sight! C'mon you are stupid! I won't even get into the other five whore's idea .....of getting him sorted out and on the right track of forgiving his wife! C'mon stupid ....do you see what I'm getting at...this story is shit and you should have given your head a shake before trying to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Didn't Even Try To Get Into It

A real MAN would have at least eaten the cum out his wife's snatch. Only 4 stars fro the main character being so close-minded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
O

By far, one of your most ridiculous and stupid attempts at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity is right! Zero!

Asinine!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
This story makes me

Never want to read a single story from you ever again. I read the 1st and last page. Not reading 7 pages of this crap.

schulz777schulz777about 6 years ago
what a

stupid story

1 starr

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
A Little Different Take

I disagree with many of the BTB stories where they try to destroy a wife that they supposedly loved for 10 or 25 years and she cheats over the last few months and she is supposed to be completely destroyed. I have no problem with the husband divorcing and leaving the cheater, just the idea of revenge on someone that is potrayed as a loving wife and mother for decades then she cheats and besides divorce there needs to be some kind of revenge. You walk away with dignity and grace she will much more regret what she has done for the rest of her life than you taking revenge on her where she will lose her love and respect for you. Taking revenge you will make it easier on her, not harder, in the long run.

However, in this case while I don't think Megan should have been destroyed, sometimes too much happens that you cannot be with someone else. Fine if she was drugged, but she went back to Greg every time knowing what will happen when she wasn't drugged. I could understand her getting off on it, it's a hormonal reaction. Shit, I have had great sex with women I didn't even like outside the bedroom. My cock liked them enough though. She loved the sex, her submissive side responded, etc, etc. Honestly, I could even see Bill do his best to support and rescue her from Greg. To be there for her till she found her equilibrium and be her friend. Ten years of love and marriage justify that. But to stay married to Megan after she disrespected him like that for 18 months, not only with the sex, but doing it with people who see him everyday and verbally disrespecting him. No matter what it will end up being a tarnished relationship. Be kind to her and even forgive her so that both of you can move on in peace, but move on. There are plenty of women out there. In fact, half the population :). Sometimes it's just as simple as too much water under the bridge, and in this case there was a historic flood and tsunami combined.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Gotta say...

Yet another case of the comments generated by a bad story being way more entertaining then the story itself!

To all you left their justifiable rage here, after wasting their time giving this sad-ass tale a try: bravo. You've made all of us LIT readers proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick

I got sick as soon as he asked forgave her and told her that she can come back home. Seriously, I wouldn’t wish this kind of love or relationship to my worst enemy. His wife has disrespected him for 18 months by allowing everyone that works with her husband to fuck her or know that she’s the company’s slut. That alone should be enough reason to never stay with her.

It was a business deal to the board of directors they wanted him a partner because it was cheaper they know that they have fucked up and if he sued them they’ll pay much more. The whole company were either fucking her and knowing about the drugs, or knowing that others were fucking her after getting her drugged. And there wasn’t any system in place that allowed them to tell management about the activities that were going on. Or the partners already knew.

I glaced and saw a few other female names in the last page, I mentioned earlier that I stopped reading when her told her to come back home. To me having other girls in his bed doesn’t change anything. How doesn’t that even mend his heart? Guess what, he can start by kicking the slut out of his life!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining.

To find commenters read through 7 pages and the shoot down the whole story is always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Far

Far too long for a kiss and make up story and despite the offer of a partnership there is no mention that he took it till the end,no mention of the three weeks leave he was told to take.Finally all the goings on listed would never have lasted that long some one would have blown the whistle earlier?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my god what a load of crap

Why do so many men writing on this site think women gave no brain.For christ sake I've never come across a women like that nor do I ever want too.

What a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad story

Bad...really bad...laughably bad. And totally unbelievable. -JRZ

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Too repetitive

Your people keep saying the same things over and over throughout the story. Normally when characters do that something new is revealed but they don't. You could have easily made this a 4-page story rather than an overly long 7.

Granted, you are allowed to live your life however you want, but from reading many of your stories it seems you are content with being a wimpy cuckold. Even when revenge is given, it is very passive and extremely unrewarding. It is one thing if a man wants to be a Cuckold, but another when he is so beaten and degraded he no longer is a "Man". Just the shell of a man.

The main character should have sued the shit out of the company or required them to pay him millions to keep his job. Instead, he got a measly $50k and a free vacation? LOL.

Then he takes the slut back? If that had been me, I would have removed the Cocks of ALL the men that had sex with her and I would have cut her Clit so she could never enjoy sex again. It would have been in the form of what Muslim's do to their women, a female Circumcision. Then I would have walked away from all of them and "washed my hands" of the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

This has to be one of THE WORST stories on this site! ...So bad I had to skip read it!

Were you on something when you wrote this shit????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DID THE SKIP FROM PAGE ONE TO SEVEN....

Really saved myself a lot of time and aggravation. Keep this whore? No man with real testosterone in his system does that. Especially after getting a fucking harem to service him like a maharajah. Why in the world would he want a sloppy pussy and ass that just reminds him of all the guys who'd shot their wads into the skank. Please consider the fact that reality can be very entertaining.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

The RAAC was too un-fucking-believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So if I have this right

The slut of a wife fucked dozens of men and had gang bangs, while her husband only had sex with a handful of other women, and somehow that made him the unfeeling jerk causing pain to his wife?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
It’s a stretch

Allowing creative latitude for much of the story, some of the closing details don’t make sense. How is it Greg didn’t serve time for criminal offenses? Then there are the other men who Greg pulled-in: those men willingly used women, knowing it was wrong. Why weren’t they immediately fired? As for the customers... execs should have been tipped off that their buyers were corrupt - it’s the best shot at not losing customers.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too much

Just too much cheating to make even a RAAC possible. Truly bad story and epic waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous