All Comments on 'Megan & Bill'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments (Page 3)
TajfaTajfaover 5 years ago
Revenge on Greg

Good fantasy story - it would never happen in life. I would have liked to see more about the punishment for Greg and his associates. 4 stars

jolee9010jolee9010over 5 years ago

Black mail by a Boss is nothing new. Before the Unions. There were predators among not only lower and middle management but also by higher management as well. With the Union Contracts. Unless the woman was willing in the first place. It stopped happening.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Dreadful? Yes. Sick? Yes. Demented? Yes.

Yes I am. I must be because I keep coming back to this story. Not because I like RAAC stories (usually dislike), but because it’s such a “strokeable” story.

Fuck! I’m sick! Help me!!!

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waste of time

Stupidly implausible RAAC

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
WTF?

What a deplorable story!

Revenge involves burning both bitch and bastard.

To much of this crap on here these days, too many wimps who enjoy being humiliated. Too much forgiveness.

Strike back and make them suffer, that's revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A beautiful tale.

This is really good.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 5 years ago
Total Garbage

What a waste of time, why does every cheating wife pull gangbangs and trains? Just totally unbelievable bullshit⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WORST TERRIBLE AWFUL PITIFUL BAD

You are the WORST TERRIBLE AWFUL PITIFUL BAD author on Literotica, period!

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYalmost 5 years ago
I just can’t see a reconciliation with this one

I do like most of curious’ stories, and can suspend disbelief for the other stories, but this is a bridge too far. The only way reconciliation would work is after a divorce and several years apart

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
I disagree

She says he went too far. I disagree 100%. She had well over a year of cheating with so many men no one could really count. She had multiple partners, single partners, she was doing it in front of him, rubbing his face in it, and so on. He has 4 women once or twice a week for a few months. He didn't humiliate her as much as she did him. Two wrongs do not make a right but no way did he go too far.

I think once Jab said it was enough it would have been perfect if he pulled out the divorce papers and said "you have been served".

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Tedious and tiresome

If this story weren’t so dumb it would be offensive

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry but no

I normally try and leave positive comments but no. The man has been betrayed, his wife on film, she has been out overnight being used by multiple men, dropped off naked in the front yard, and he is thinking ... If you want to stay married to me there is going to be a huge change right away. Stay married to the slut that has been willingly used, and even in front of him .... nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

She was Raped plain and simple ..If She had been My Wife I would have taken her Back .. But We would both be going to Counseling .. I would have made sure that everyone who Touched her Paid for it .. I mean they were on Tape , So I would have found them . Plus I would have made Sure that the wife got 5 million for pain and suffering ..

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
A lot of gut wrenching emotion

There are a lot of stories on Literotica about guys like Greg. People who take advantage of their position to seduce the wives of underlings. I have always held a dark cold place in my soul for people like that. In this case it is rape pure and simple. An emotional story that turns out well. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Premise

I read your story and as expected I got VERY angry and really into the story. Somewhere along the way YOU got lost. I felt like you had betrayed ME. Yes there was the redemption where they got back together and had nearly world 98% worked out their problems BUT Greg was not punished, nor were the Co-Workers nor were the Clients. I was an Upper level manager who had to deal with situations similar but no where as bad as you have written. The Firms who employed the assholes that "fucked over" his wife would have been informed by my firm if not the Police of the Criminal Behavior of their company representatives and many, MANY LAWSUITS would have resulted. RAPE, Accesory to RAPE and at least a dozen other charges would be on the table.

To get back to your writing...You left me feeling Unfulfilled, Angry, and Pissed off that you left the story half UNWRITTEN and INCOMPLETE. THIS could have been such a GREAT STORY but it left me gutted and Pissed at you as the story teller. You HAVE the skills, you CAN MOVE people's emotions but it felt like all foreplay and no climax.

I got NO satisfaction.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

The coworkers should have been fired. It’s also hard to imagine Bill staying with the firm, even as a partner, with many other people knowing what he went through, before he knew he was going through it.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

It’s sad to say but you seem incapable of writing believable characters and if the reader can’t believe in those characters, no matter how many pages you write it’s all just drivel.

Here’s a tip how to whittle seven pages down to one, once the boss starts pawing the wife and she’s loving it MC gets up says ‘I resign’ walks out sees a divorce lawyer in the morning and a little while later he’s free of the slut. Now isn’t that much more satisfying?

The reader has only wasted a half hour on a frankly more realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was retarded.

Literally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

Was this wrote by a 12 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Idea How

This ended as I stopped reading the drivel at the end of page 1. Signed: BTW

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Wow... too hard for me to suspend disbelief

Sorry C2C: this was too hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sluts

Why do all your stories have the wifes turning into sluts or whores, then you have the husband take them back? That is not the way of the world. If my wife did to me what Megan and Greg did to Bill, they would still be searching for the bodies.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
gross

more stupidity, try not to 'take' anything when you write, your stories will be so much better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

This fucking shit is so stupid. Using my state as an example, this company is on the hook for at least criminal violations and five civil violations. Add the Federal workplace safety and workplace sexual harassment law violations, and this cuckolded dude just needs to write down a high, double-digit prime number and starting adding zeroes behind it. Seriously, this is so willful and egregious that company officials and several of the principals involved would GO TO JAIL. This needs to be in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hubby's revenge was excessive

Megan should make Bill eat her lover's cum from her snatch to be even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

minus 5 stars.. what drivel... waste of time..

AlericAlericabout 3 years ago
Really?

How do you not have STD tests, before he touches his wife again? In fact he should have gotten then from his harem too. No intelligence displayed in this story, not by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In the real world, the guy walks out of the room and leaves the party when his boss reveals what the wife has been doing. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was getting tired of the guy wanting to save his marriage after the humiliation and knowledge of what his wife was doing ... then he admits and erection watching and I stopped reading.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Bill was a huge wimp. Sounds like Greg met his end at Albert's hands. At least that was good. Megan had to have been swimming with STDs. Yet Bill has sex with her that first night after she returned. So Many sick characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Sorry to say this is the worst of your stories I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was nothing but GARBAGE. Gave it a ONE STAR rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disagree wit some of the other posters here .. Megan was Given a Date Rape drug and told stories She believed due to the Drugs .. ; I hope that the rest of the guys commit suicide also . Remember that Alberts wife killed herself due to the drugs she had been given .. Megan was not right in the head due to the drugs and the Brainwashing she had went through . But in the end She did hang up on Greg so give the lady some points

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

By far your worst story. This just doesn't hang together or make sense. She was drugged and blackmailed but then continued even when her husband found out and then had to watch her. After all this they stayed together? No way - makes absolutely no sense.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I just don't understand the appeal of this sort of thing.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - really fracked up story - only read the first and last page.

I should have just read the comments.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Why would anyone spend part of their life writing this?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I guess I will say this about the story, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. So there you have it folks, I say no comment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Words fail me trying to describe how bad this dung is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a huge piece of shit. This writer is a total moron with no talent whatsoever. 0

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

The plot of this story, while not imaginative, was not bad, the story itself was not great. Question is "Why?" There was plenty of angst and drama. Though, I thought that Bill did not get enough satisfaction on Greg. What really had a negative effect on he story was excessive number of sex scenes. Yes, I realize that this is Literotica.com, so sex scenes are the norm. But, the number and length of those scenes detracted from Megan and Bill's story.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way, worst story I have ever read. No man would ever take that cunt back. C2C, is this really how you see things. If so you are not a man.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, reading this makes me wonder why I have this author as a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow…this was disgusting on so many levels that I really ahve to wonder what sort of mental

issues Curious 2c suffers from?? The justifications given, the actions of all the protagonists and antagonists and the fact that the punishment meted to the perpetrators of the rapes was so pisspoor that it left a sour taste in the mouth even in the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many men would take that skanky bitch back - there's not that much love in the world. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

C2c, your not a man are you? If you are a woman as I begin to suspect after reading a couple of your stories,I suggest you move from wherever you live and move to where you can finally meet real true life men and get one in your life so you realise and appreciate what men truely are made of and you may be missing. Men are certainly Not like the ones currently you must be associating with that are setting a really bad example for you. I may be out to lunch on that,but for the life of me I simply can see no other reason your male characters in your stories consistently fall short of being men. Not talking neanderthals, but real everyday men/husbands. Do that and maybe your stories will be worth reading as you perspective will change,about women as well, for that matter. Having expressed my thoughts,now my opinion: you have the ability to write well,but your stories are simply too far fetched to be believable,hence you ruin your effort and the readers ability to enjoy it..

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
A story

About a true wimp of a husband, Greg should been beat to pulp the husband in this story wimp for not beating the bastard when he had the chance.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Wow, to call Bill a pussy is insulting to pussies. I am also sick of this love conquers all bullshit. Real life just doesn't work that way. He should have tossed her to the curb and lived his best life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so stupid on so many levels.

.

1 *

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

This is one of the most ridiculous stories on literotica, absolute garbage⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pretty fucking wimpy and unbelievable. who in their right mind would take that cunt back?? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he truly wanted her back he should have divorced her and then remarried her. A new beginning. Me, one and done. I would not be able to live with someone that has done so much harm to themselves or to a marriage. Especially when so many had been 'with' her. Yuk! Bathing in bleach could not get that filth off a person.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

So after finding out she’s the company whore, watching her live performance as well as recordings of her escapades it takes seven pages before he admits to himself that he might be losing respect for her. REALLY?

Adding insult to injury they live happily ever after lol.

But hey guys it’s only a story, I mean it’s a monumentally crap story but you know what they say one man’s fantasy is another man’s total bollocks.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

What rubbish, it might have taken drugs and alcohol at first but she kept on doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf is this shit.. impossible for you to actually write a strong male character.. do the world a favor throw out your key board.. this was complete udder shit

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

The story is for people with humiliation fetish. Both being humiliated (first half) and humiliating others (second half).

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Hmmmm, I can see what you were trying to do. However, I think the story moved too fast with so many points to cover. Very, very broken people but I must admit I felt for each. Well except Greg. Needed a dark alley scene for him in the end.

Thank u for the effort of writing this, even though it wasn’t my cup of tea

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Did I agree with the MC's decisions? No. But damned fine writing anyway.

wonder203wonder203over 1 year ago

Long stroke story. Could have been a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure I agree with the resolution of the story, too much forgive and forget, not enough fire and brimstone given the nature of the crime, but still an enjoyable read. Very well written and obviously well planned out. Kudos Author

rruymannrruymannabout 1 year ago

BS!!!! A waste of time.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I would have liked some serious payback on Greg

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
I read the first couple of pages, then started skimming

It seemed mainly to be word salad. It didn’t make a lot of sense, logically, and I thought the character’s behaviors and choices were fairly nonsensical. It’s also difficult to take seriously the idea that a mid-level manager could secretly set himself up as a sexual despot and have multiple women serve him and others for years without consequences.

It could only happen with aliens on another planet.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

There is no reason for anything after the first page. Quit the job, dump the wife, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Surprise, surprise — a RAAC.

Gearhead19801Gearhead198016 months ago

complete and utter garbage -1000

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The build up to the how and why Megan cheated on Bill was so poorly done that it was impossible to sympathise and believe in the character as someone that's capable of loving someone.

Far too much of her getting into and enjoying it and vocally disrespecting Bill and far too little coercion and zero contrition at the essential points.

In short, it's just impossible to forgive Megan and any future relationship with her would be pure insanity.

trucker1965trucker19655 months ago

Started out with a. Completely farfetched plot, but its your story and fantasy so ok. Thing go totally off the rails and into utterly ridiculous in the office before leaving for Jamaica and turning it into a complete train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't know what that was, but it was not erotic. Demented.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Stupid stupid story. Just ugh.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Not just a stupid story but a story about a stupid & wimpy MC!!! He didn’t have to stay and watch wifey get used but he did and then, the next day, he is handed the power to wipe the asshole out but has to be persuaded!! How dumb is that?? He is all scared about going to see the president…. WHY? He has his fellow employees behind him as well as video proof what is there to fear??

On top of that why weren’t at least some of the employees filing charges long before this??

Sometimes, even when writing fiction, it is a good idea to stick a little closer to actual reality!!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

Miserable little fuk, simping 101. He had to bow down in the end. FugDat.

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Truly a total piece of RAAC crap!! Still don’t know why I wasted my time actually reading it except that I kept hoping that it would improve!!!

Harvey8910Harvey89102 months ago

This was a great story about the consequences of cheating. Megan tried to further her husband’s career and with the help of alcohol and drugs, she lost her way and turned into a slut and a whore. Bill had a good plan to get even with Greg for changing his wife. He got the full support of his firm and Greg was fired. Later, Greg killed himself although the suicide may have been a murder that was never proved. Bill became full partner at the firm. Jan was promoted to Bill’s old job. Megan stayed faithful to Bill and slowly Bill’s trust in Megan grew. This was a great story about how one couple recovered from the wife becoming a slut and a whore for the company. It is how it can happen but most times a marriage this impacted will end in divorce. Great story. Many twists and turns. Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This whore was seriously whining that she can't take her own medicine??!! What a fool this man is to try and build a life with someone else's usdd up damages whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous