Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his cock through his trousers, not too firmly, but firm enough to let the shaking jet give him a mini handjob. He was very hard and she knew he would shove his cock down her throat right now if he could.

"Don't worry, baby," Rothman whispered in her ear, sensing her anxiety, "you're going to have a much rougher ride tonight."

"I can't wait, sir," Megan smiled back at him, giving his cock an extra squeeze for emphasis.

The turbulence hit a few times over the next couple of minutes, then it was smooth again. Not long after, the flight attendants gathered the trash and the captain announced that they would be preparing for landing.

One of the attendants smiled at Megan as she took her empty cup and napkin. "You are so lovely," she said. "I have to ask you, why are you wearing that dress? You're too young to know the movie."

"Thank you," Megan said, smiling up at her. "Actually, I'm auditioning for a part in a play based on the movie. That's why I'm dressed like this. We have to go straight from the airport to the audition. I hadn't seen the movie until I found out about the audition, but my dad showed it to me so I could study the character."

"Not exactly how you want your daughter to dress in public," Rothman said, trying to sound like a doting father. "But this is her dream, so what are you gonna do?"

"You have a wonderful father," the flight attendant nodded to Megan. "You're a lucky girl."

"Yes, ma'am," Megan said. Then, for Rothman's benefit, she added. "I love my daddy."

Had she still had her hand in his lap, she would have felt the twitch of his semi-erect cock. Megan mixture of sweetness, intelligence and submissiveness was intoxicating. Her vulnerability made him want to dominate her and protect her all at the same time. When she said exactly the right thing, he was never sure if it was because she was so smart and intuitive or if she was still so innocent that she didn't know what she was doing. Either way, he liked it.

He also liked seeing other men look at her, then at him, wondering if he was a real daddy or a sugar daddy. He would nod or wink or smile in return, letting them know either way that he wasn't going to deny them the visual pleasures Megan provided. He was cool like that, he thought.

Megan, on the other hand, didn't think it was cool at all when they landed. He prodded her to step into the aisle to get off the plane. Meanwhile, he said he would get their bags from the overhead bin. She wanted him to stay right behind her, but instead, he purposefully fumbled with the bags and let several people go in front of him until Megan was far ahead, walking in the pack, exposed on all sides. A young man walked behind her. She wondered what he was thinking. What he was looking at. As they exited into the terminal of the crowded airport, eyes and heads turned toward her immediately. She felt naked. Of course, she almost was. She didn't know whether to stand and wait or keep walking. She decided it best to keep moving, walking slowly, looking back over her shoulder, waiting for Rothman to catch up. He was walking slowly and fumbling with his phone. It was obvious he was doing it on purpose.

"He's testing me," she realized. "He knows I'm uncomfortable like this. He's throwing me into the fire again." She thought about her dad teaching her to swim, simply tossing her into the pool one day after Megan had demonstrated that she wouldn't immediately sink. She thrashed and splashed, then a calm came over her and she swam. Awkward and slow, but she swam. But she also knew her dad would have saved her. Here, standing still and trying not to draw attention to herself, she was awaiting that calm. It never came. Probably because she wasn't so sure that Rothman really wanted her to conquer her fear nor that he would save her if she had meltdown. He seemed to enjoy her discomfort and anxiety. She didn't understand why he would feel that way, but he didn't look at her with pride or sympathy or encouragement. He looked at her with amusement and superiority. And lust.

That was it, Megan realized. Rothman loved reminding her that he was in control, that she would do even the most uncomfortable, scary things for no other reason than he wanted her to. Though Mick and Harry had mentioned it, Megan didn't yet understand her power. She didn't yet possess the ability to control this situation. She wanted to learn, but Rothman wasn't about to teach her. She wasn't dumb, but he wanted to keep her naïve and vulnerable.

"Coming slow-poke?" she smiled hesitantly as he finally caught up to her.

"Sorry, got caught up in traffic," he grinned. Then he hugged her shoulder in a fatherly way and whispered in her ear, "The slow poke is coming soon. Long and slow. You're mine all night."

"I know you need it, sir," Megan said. "I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything for you on the plane."

"You'll make it up to me," he said as they walked through the airport toward the baggage claim.

At baggage claim, they found a man holding up a sign that said "Mr. Rothman and Miss Megan." He explained that he had been sent by Mr. Tanaka to drive them to the airport. Megan was impressed. She had only seen something like that in movies. Moments later, she was even more impressed as they climbed into the back of a limo. She had only been in a limo one other time for prom a few months ago, and then it had been a group of three couples sharing the limo. This time it was just her and Rothman and all that space.

As Megan got into the car, Rothman put his hand on her ass and gave it a squeeze. The driver, who already had been told that Megan was not Rothman's daughter by Tanaka's assistant Mao, noticed the touch and nodded to Rothman. "Sir, it is a 20-minute drive to the hotel," he said. "I can make it 30, if you like."

"Yes, that will be fine," Rothman nodded. "Take your time." He shook the man's hand, casually slipping him a $50 bill. "Don't worry, she cleans up after herself. And me."

"Thank you, sir," the driver said. "Enjoy your ride."

Rothman had his pants unzipped before the driver even had the bags loaded and was back in his seat. Megan knelt next to him and started teasing and licking his engorged head while his fingers pulled her g-string aside and played with her pussy. She started to take him deeper, but stopped her.

"Take your time, babe," he said. "It's a long drive. Just keep working the head and playing with it."

"Yes, sir," Megan said, looking up at him. She squirmed and pushed her ass back against his hand, loving the feeling of the two fingers playing inside her. The power of the emotions and feelings that had run through her all day -- fear, humiliation, confusion, reluctance, doubt, vulnerability -- now seemed to create a heightened lust. She felt naughty and, for the first time today, she felt comfortable. Sucking cock and getting your pussy played with was a good way to spend the day. Why did things have to be any more complicated than that?

The dark window in the limo and the soft music the driver put on gave her the illusion that they were alone. She felt safe and looked up at Rothman as her tongue twirled around his head, sorry that she had doubted his intentions. The man just needed a good blowjob. He deserved that. No harm had come to her. Sure, some of the games were unnecessary, but who was she to question a powerful, intelligent man who had provided her this trip, this opportunity, and was currently making her pussy feel oh-so-good. She'd walk naked through the airport next time in exchange for this moment.

What Megan didn't know was that Rothman had turned on the mic that allowed him to talk to the driver. He had left it on, knowing that the driver would hear every lick and slurp of Megan's sweet mouth. He pulled his cock out and slapped it across her face, making a distinct smacking sound on her cheeks. "Like that cock slap, don't you, slut?" he grunted.

"Yes, sir," Megan gasped.

"Like those fingers in your cunt, too, don't you?"

"God, yes," Megan moaned.

"You're going to get pussy juice all over the seats," he said. "Get up here on my lap." Rothman dragged her onto his lap, laying her face down across his thighs. He spread her legs and rubbed her clit while three fingers stroked and pumped her pussy. "Who does this pussy belong to, bitch?"

"You, sir," Megan groaned. "It's all yours."

"You keep it bald, tight and clean for me, don't you?"

"Of course, sir," Megan groaned. "It's for your pleasure, sir."

"You seem to be enjoying yourself too," Rothman said calmly.

"Yes, sir," Megan said. Then she realized she had forgotten to ask. "Sir, may I please cum?"

"Have I cum yet?"

"No, sir," Megan said.

"Then you know the answer, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. May I please suck your cock some more?"

"You only want to suck my cock so you can cum," Rothman taunted.

"No, sir," Megan said, grunting as his fingers continued to plunder her pussy. "I love to suck your cock. You don't have to make me cum, sir."

"Very nice of you, since I already told you that you can't cum anyway," Rothman said. He had backed her into a corner now. "But I think I will do what I want anyway. Four fingers inside and my thumb on your clit sound good?"

"No, sir," Megan said. "Please, sir. You'll make me cum."

"Not my problem," Rothman said. "Your cunt is mine to use and play with. You said so yourself. Your lack of self-control is not my problem."

"Oh, please, sir," Megan whimpered.

"You hearing this, my friend?" Rothman said into the mic. Then he flipped the switch so he could hear the response.

"Yes, sir," the driver said. "Loud and clear, sir."

Megan suddenly realized what was going on. Rothman had her totally out of control and the driver could hear it all. How humiliating. She had to stop herself from cumming. She squirmed and rubbed her tits across his cock, trying to make him want to get his cock sucked some more. But he was determined. He knew she couldn't be stopped at this point. He would win, again. The driver would hear her. And Rothman would hang another punishment over her head.

Megan felt Rothman's hard cock underneath her. She felt his strong hands on her ass and in her pussy. She heard the chuckle of triumph in his voice and even heard the driver say, "Damn, sir, your girl is every bit as hot as she looks."

It was all too much. Her senses were overloaded. She did the opposite of what she always prided herself on. She lost control. She humped and moaned and wriggled until finally she came, punishment, embarrassment be damned. She whimpered and gasped in the undeniable sounds of a hot young slut in ecstasy. She knew she lost to Rothman, but in that moment, it sure felt like a win.

"Sounds like she came hard," the driver said.

"Oh yes," Rothman said. "Don't worry, she'll clean it up."

"Not to worry, sir," the driver said. "Wet pussy is one mess I don't mind a bit."

Megan listened to this as she caught her breath and slid back on the seat. But her moment of respite was short lived. One minute she could barely breathe because of intense orgasm, the next she could barely breathe because her throat was full of cock.

Rothman was done with the slow licking around his head. He was rock hard, excited by Megan's orgasm and his continued ability to make her lose control simply by controlling her. He shoved her head down on his cock, delighting in her sputtering and slobbering as he forced her lips all the way to his balls.

"Sir, we have arrived but I'm just going to drive around a little while," the driver said. "I can tell you have more pressing matters to tend to. We are in no rush whatsoever, sir."

"Thank you," Rothman grunted. "Yeah, I'm balls deep in this slut right now. Hungry little bitch sucks cock like her life depended on it and swallows cum like it's her last meal."

"Feed her well, sir," the driver chuckled.

"She fucks like a porn star, dresses like a hooker, and looks like a model," Rothman said. "Life is good, my friend."

Megan swelled with pride at Rothman's words. What some might take as degrading or objectifying, she took as high praise from a man who was very hard to please. Maybe it was all his erection talking, but it still felt as good as it felt when she made her parents proud or earned praise from her coach.

He pulled his cock out and wiped it on her face while she licked his balls. She kept licking his balls while he slapped his cock on her face, jerking it steadily. As his orgasm neared, he stuffed his cock back in her mouth and pumped his load into her.

"Here it comes, bitch," he groaned. "Right down your fucking throat."

Megan felt his cum hit the back of her throat and slide down. More of it spilled onto her tongue and oozed between her teeth and gums. She sucked and licked, coaxing every bit she could out of him until finally he pulled out and wiped his cock dry in her hair.

"We can go to the hotel now," Rothman said, zipping up his pants. "Thank you for the extra time."

"You're most welcome, sir," the driver said.

***

While Megan and Rothman were traveling and jumping into a journey of unfiltered sexual adventures, Kasey was plotting. She woke up that morning determined to take action, but uncertain of how to get started. She needed advice. Always before, she had gone to her dad for advice. But this wasn't the sort of thing you talked about with your dad. OF course, you also didn't normally swallow your dad's cum, she mused, shaking her head at the thought of all that happened. Yes, compared to that, what she had to talk to him paled, she supposed. Still, it was awkward conversation for her and knew it had to be for him even more so.

She got up early that morning and caught him before he left for work. She had already texted Michael and told him she had a dentist appointment and would take an Uber to work. This gave her time to talk to her dad before he left for work. Then she could shower and get ready to go to the office, hopefully with a clearer picture of her how to implement her plan.

Michael naturally responded that it was no problem and he would see her soon. Kasey's dad always took the time to watch the news and eat breakfast before he left for work, so she knew she would have 10-15 minutes to talk to him. It wasn't a lot of time. She would have to dive right in. But that was how she always did things anyway.

"Daddy," she said, sitting at the kitchen table next to him. He was eating a microwave breakfast meal and was watching the news on his tablet. "I need to talk to you."

Kasey, who like Megan, had her wardrobe completely overhauled, wore a white half t-shirt and pink boy shorts, her sleeping attire last night. She had yet to shower, fix her hair or apply any makeup, but she looked ready for a modeling shoot anyway. Natural beauty needed little help.

Granderson, who had done his best to reconcile their flirtations with incest, didn't pretend not to notice her lovely, half-naked body. Her perky breasts and rubbery hard nipples were tantalizing underneath the thin shirt. And underwear hugged her so tight that they wedged between both her ass cheeks and clung to her pussy lips like Saran wrap. She was a sight to behold. He didn't really have an urge to fuck her. He truly didn't want to do that. But she made him horny anyway. A few licks of the tongue, a stroke of the hand, a touch of the breasts -- would those really be so bad? He knew it would, but that temptation was there, day and night now that Megan and Kasey had started on this journey. Mostly, he wanted Megan again. He didn't think he would feel one bit guilty about fucking her brains out now.

That said, he hadn't really thought much about who Kasey was fucking every day. He knew the guys were certainly fucking her, enjoying her perfect young body in many ways. But he chose not to think too much about it. He didn't ask and she didn't tell. He had an uneasy feeling about her approaching her this morning.

"Good morning, pumpkin," he said. "Aren't you going to work?"

"Yes, I am," she said. She explained taking the hour and lying about the dentist appointment. "I just really need to talk to you. I know it's going to be weird for you to hear as my dad, but I need for you to hear it as one of teachers at the school. You can do that, can't you?"

"Yes, I think so," he said thoughtfully. "We've been through a lot these last several days, but nothing has changed in how much I love you, how proud I am of you, and how much I respect you. I respect your choices, too. It would be pretty hypocritical of me not to support you. So, yeah, I'm good. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I know you guys are supposed to be giving us our assignments and overseeing our training, but I, well, I have a special project I would like to try," she said. "I guess it's an experiment or extra credit or something. Volunteer work, maybe."

"I see," Granderson said. "If you met a guy you want to date, I think that's something the guys are going to want to talk about. You have freedom, of course, but, I don't think they want you enrolling and un-enrolling in the school to suit your dating life."

"No, Daddy," she shook her head. "It's not like that at all. It's not someone I want to date. It's someone I want to help. And, I think I would learn a lot in the process. It's someone you know, too."

She went on to fill him in on everything she knew about Megan's parents, how they were separated and Susan had shared her need for a more aggressive and dominant man and how Michael had apparently gone a very long time now without sex and how Megan had caught him masturbating. She told him how he seemed flustered by how she and Megan dressed and clearly tried very hard not to look at their bodies or do anything inappropriate.

"He's a very nice man," Granderson nodded. "I have a lot of respect for him. Always have. I've always trusted Megan and her parents and was happy for you to spend time with them. It's hard to imagine Michael doing anything inappropriate. But it's sad to hear that he and Susan weren't more open with each other in the bedroom. It happens a lot. So, what's your plan to help him?"

"Well, I know Susan has to still love him and he clearly still loves her," Kasey said. "So, I thought if he could just show her that he could be the lusty beast she wants, he could win her back."

"Interesting," Granderson nodded. "A lot of men get caught in a cycle of doing the right thing, like they are following a script instead of their instincts. Men are supposed to get good jobs, get a nice home, start a family, and be loyal husbands and caring, protective fathers. Michael has succeeded in business and at home. He's followed the script. He's a success by any definition. But I suggest that he's lost part of himself along the way. Not in any way he would regret. Sometimes, I think men just turn off part of themselves sometimes."

"That's sad," Kasey said. "Did you ever turn any part of yourself off?"

"Oh yes," Granderson said. "You know I never dated after your mom died. My focus was on taking care of you and providing for us. I used that as an excuse not to date, not to try to find someone else. I shut it off, told myself I didn't need it. Then, Megan broke that seal about a week ago and I realized I do want someone now. I need that in my life again."

"I'm so sorry you shut that off for me," Kasey said.

"It's not your fault, honey," he assured her. "You did nothing wrong and I wouldn't change a thing. But you're grown up now. I'll still always be here for you and take care of you, but you don't need me as much as you used to. It's time for me to be me again. And I agree, Michael needs to find himself too. So, am I to assume you want bring him out of his shell the same way Megan did me?"