Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you took advantage of me?" Kasey giggled now. He was happy to see her smile return at least. "Um, I'm the one who tied you up, remember? Sir, I have been wanting you for a long time now. I'm very sorry about your wife, sir, but once I heard and I knew that you weren't being taken care of, well, I just, I mean, I saw how hard you got to day and how big it was. I just knew I had to do something. So, I kind of tricked you, sir. If anyone took advantage, it was me taking advantage of you."

"I appreciate you saying that, Kasey," he said. "You're a very smart girl, but you're still young and naïve and innocent. It's my responsibility to be mature and protect you. I'm very sorry. It won't happen again. I promise."

"But I want it to happen again," Kasey said. "Please."

"There will be others and you'll find the right man, Kasey. But it's not me. I'm sorry. I'm going to go to bed and you should too. Busy day at work tomorrow."

Michael walked to the door, turned around and saw Kasey, standing there, looking sad and confused. He had hurt her feelings, which made him feel even worse. "I'm sorry, Kasey," he said, walking toward her. She was still nude and it was still distracting. Nonetheless, he hugged her, squeezing her tight and squishing those perky tits against his chest. "You need to know that you did nothing wrong and that everything you did felt absolutely incredible. I needed it. I just have to think about things."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said, appreciating the gesture. "But don't think too much. Sometimes it's best just to trust your gut and do what comes natural. That's what my coach always told me, and it worked most of the time. What we did was natural, sir. Please don't make it feel wrong or dirty."

"A lot of people would say it was wrong," he said.

"Who cares what they say? Are they perfect? Be honest, please. Do you want to fuck me? I mean, really fuck me?"

"Jeez, Kasey," Michael shook his head, stepping back. He looked her up and down. Of course he wanted to fuck her. Any man would if responsibilities, morals and consequences didn't matter. Everything about her was imminently desirable. "Of course I do. I just, well, I just can't. OK?"

Kasey didn't speak. Just frowned and he gave her a half smile and kiss on the forehead. "Good night, Kasey. Please, don't feel bad."

"Good night, sir," she said softly.

Kasey cleaned up in the massage room and then went upstairs too. She wasn't tired. She couldn't help but think of the man in the room down the hall and how much he needed her. Maybe not forever. But for now, for tonight, tomorrow and the next day, he needed her. And she ached to give him what he needed because his big cock and reassuring presence was all she could think about. Whatever had taken away his spirit, his fire, his color, it was still embedded deeply in him. She wanted to fuck and suck every bit of it out of him.

She lay in bed, completely nude. She wanted to text Megan, but knew that she couldn't talk to her about this. So, she texted Mick and Harry. She told them what happened.

"What do I do now, daddies?" she asked, including a frowning emoji with a tear drop. So far Mick and Harry always seemed to have the answers. She hoped they did again. She tried to turn her thoughts somewhere else while she awaited their reply. She thought about Megan. Was Megan's day as crazy as hers, she wondered?

***

While Kasey was laying naked in Megan's bed, her belly full of Megan's dad's cum, Megan was in the hotel room by herself. But she couldn't text Kasey. She could barely move. She was hogtied on the bed, hands tied to ankles behind her back. The "pretty woman" dress was on the floor. The g-string was gone and likely would never be returned. She still wore the heels. A ball gag was in her mouth. A butt plug was in her ass, and a vibrator was in her pussy. Nipple clamps were attached to both nipples, with gold chains connecting her nipples to a dog collar around her neck.

She lay there, alone, waiting, and thinking about what happened in the time between the car ride to the hotel and now. It had only been a few hours, but what a whirlwind this whole day was turning out to be. Even though Mr. Rothman had left her for what she guessed was close to an hour now, she knew he would be back. This day, this crazy, wild day, was far from over. She thought about Kasey and what a quiet, easy day she had probably had, hanging out with her sweet dad and then hopefully taking care of Mick and Harry. Part of Megan wished she could trade places. But another part of her knew she wouldn't trade places for the world. This was where she was meant to be, how she was meant to be displayed, and why she was on this trip. She had a job to do and, despite the reluctance and steep learning curve, she knew she built for it. She trembled from the combination of pain and stimulation. She was close to orgasm again. Would Rothman know if she did? Did he have cameras on her? She had no idea. She knew she wasn't supposed to cum, though. She tried to hold off, waiting impatiently for his return.

END CHAPTER 3