Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting hard and was angry at himself for not having better self-control. He sure hoped Kasey didn't see. Now that would be embarrassing. She might have to dump some more cold water in his lap just so he could stand up without drawing attention.

As luck would have it, Kasey went to the restroom just as the call from the sandwich shop that the delivery person was on their way up. Michael hoped that Kasey would come out of the bathroom before the knock on the door came, but she didn't. He was halfway to the door, slightly hunched over to try to hide his erection, when she came out. He opened the door quickly, tipped the delivery person, and turned back toward the table with their lunch. He held the bags low, but not low enough. Kasey was staring at his crotch. She glanced away, but not before he knew that she knew. Michael appreciated her maturity in not dwelling on it.

Kasey tried not to smile. But it wasn't easy. First, his obvious erection was a sign that her teasing was working and she was flattered that he was attracted to her. It was really sweet how he tried to hide it. He was so modest. But he had nothing to be modest about. Unless he had stuffed a sock in his pants, she could tell by the size of the bulge that he had more than a mouthful down there. She felt bad for him, knowing how uncomfortable and frustrating it was to be so horny with no way to get release. She respected his discipline, but was determined to make him lose control. That volcano needed to erupt.

She got them some sodas out of the mini fridge while Michael pulled their sandwiches out of the bag. Each had a name written on the foil wrapping. His was a turkey club with pasta salad on the side. Kasey's was a foot long hot dog, with carrots, celery and ranch on the side. Michael knew immediately why Helen had ordered that. He hoped Kasey didn't.

Kasey smiled when she saw her lunch. She had no control over this, but obviously Helen wanted to help her out. Michael offered to switch sandwiches with her, but she wasn't about to do that. She had the tools to make lunch all about more "innocent" teasing. Michael clearly didn't know she was doing all this on purpose, which had to be all the more maddening and frustrating for him. At some point, when he realized she wasn't nearly as naïve as he thought, it would anger him. That, she hoped, would be the point where he would go from polite, controlled gentlemen to lusty, aggressive and powerful man. He was such a giving man, she couldn't wait to see him be greedy and take not only what he needed, but also what he wanted.

"Looks yummy!" she said, sitting down. She started slow, dipping a carrot in the ranch dressing. She held it to her lips, flicked her tongue across the end of it, licking off the dressing before taking a bite of the carrot. Michael couldn't help but watch as he took a sip of his soda. Kasey pretended not to notice, looking at her food and her phone, seemingly oblivious to the fact that every lick and bite she took was seductive and captivating. She remembered watching an old movie with her mom once. It was a romantic movie about a young woman who aspired to be a dancer. It was called "Flashdance" and she really liked the dance scenes. But now, she recalled a scene where the main character teased a date by seductively eating lobster. When he asked her how it tasted, she said, "It sucks." When she saw the movie as a child, she was confused. Why would she eat it if it sucked? But now, she understood the reference. It had worked for the "Flashdance" girl and she thought it might work for her today, too.

Kasey took a bite of the hot dog, but the bun proved bulky and she didn't think it presented the image she wanted. She pulled the hot dog out of the bun and held it up. It was a thick, 10-inch piece of meat. It was hard not to make it look like she was gobbling cock. The hard part was acting like she didn't realize what she was doing or how it was effecting Michael.

It was hard to justify licking or sucking the hot dog before she bit into it, so she dipped it in the dressing. The white-tipped hot dog looked like a penis head with pussy cream or cum all over it. Perfect, she thought. She held it up, tipping her head back, holding the hot dog over her mouth. She flicked her tongue out and slurped on the hot dog, cleaning it of the dressing. She dropped the end of the hot dog into her mouth, tempted to see how far down her throat she could take it, but she stopped short and took another bit, moaning and chewing slowly as if it was the best thing she ever tasted.

"How's your lunch?" Michael asked.

"Sucks," Kasey winked, giggling.

"Yeah, looks like you hate it," Michael laughed, not getting the reference, but happy for the joke to relieve a bit of tension. Kasey was driving him absolutely crazy and the poor innocent girl had no idea she was doing it. He felt so guilty and ashamed, but he knew he would masturbate again tonight thinking about her. For right now, he needed her to stop being, well, her, so he could stop getting erections and focus on work. That goal vanished when she dribble ranch dressing down her chin. She scooped it up with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"Sorry, I know that's not lady-like," Kasey giggled. "I just love ranch dressing. Blue cheese. Queso. Ice cream. Anything white and creamy, I guess."

Again, no hint of irony or double meaning in her voice. Michael bit his tongue and tried to think of anything besides how much he wanted her.

"I'm sorry that you have to go with me to my appointment today," Michael said. "You sure you don't want me to see if Mick and Harry can come get you?"

"No, sir," Kasey said. "I'm supposed to be shadowing you and I feel like I learn a lot just being around you. Even when we're not at work. So, as long as you don't mind, I really would like to tag along. I mean, I won't see the doctor with you, of course, but I can ride with you and wait with you."

"OK," Michael smiled. "You give me too much credit, but I'm glad you're learning some things."

"I really am!" she said in her bouncy cheerleader voice. "But I know I have so much more to learn. I appreciate your patience. I don't think most bosses would be as kind and understanding as you are. Mr. Rothman seems, well, kind of intense."

Michael chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, he's the sort who works hard and plays hard. He's smart and driven and that's what makes him successful. I think we work well together because I'm a bit of an opposite in terms of personality. I counter his aggressiveness and impulsiveness and he counters my hesitance and conservative nature. We're sort of like checks and balances for each other."

"Oh, we studied checks and balances in government," Kasey grinned. "Yeah, I can see that about you two. But I bet you can be pretty assertive when you need to be, too."

"In my younger days, maybe," Michael chuckled.

"Were you a wild man?"

"I wouldn't say that. But I had my fun. Some of it was pretty stupid. Pretty irresponsible. But I lived and learned."

"No one got hurt, right?"

"No, no one got hurt."

"Then it was a pretty painless lesson," Kasey smiled. "I have always respected your, um, maturity. But I can remember some times during Megan's parties where you would be the goofy dad, dancing and playing with us. You're really funny when you don't care what anyone else thinks."

"It's easy around a bunch of children," Michael shrugged. "Especially good kids like you were. It's harder with business people. With neighbors. With friends and family. People are more judgmental, less forgiving once you reach a certain point in life."

"That's too bad," Kasey said. "Even if you did something really bad, made a mistake, I would always know you're a good man. I wouldn't judge you on your mistake, ya know?"

"You sure you're only 18?"

"Yeah, why?" she giggled.

"Because you sounded really mature right there. I wish everyone thought like you."

"Thank you, sir," she blushed, biting her lip. "So, if you could do something without people judging you or getting in trouble, what would it be?"

"I don't know," he shrugged his shoulders. He was lying. He knew exactly what he would do.

"Maybe you should think about it," Kasey smiled. She got up and cleared the table, her ass wiggling as she walked across the room. Oh, he was thinking about it all right.

After lunch he managed to calm down a bit as a few phone calls and urgent emails demanded his attention. By the time they left for the doctor's appointment, he was more or less back to himself, controlled and poised. So much so that he didn't even mind when Kasey asked someone to take their picture together by the fountain in front of the building. He gave it no thought when she took off her jacket and tossed it on the ground, showing off her cleavage and midriff for the photo. In one of the photos, she kissed him on the cheek. It was sweet and innocent. That's how he saw it, because that's how he had always seen Kasey, even when she was driving him crazy like she had today.

Of course, to the people in the building, to those in the parking lot, they didn't see a man who had known this girl for years due to her friendship with his daughter. They didn't see a man who was principled and disciplined. They certainly didn't see a sweet, naïve, innocent girl. They saw a slutty intern and her dirty older boss, both getting what they wanted and not caring what anyone else thought. The stories going around supported that opinion. There was talk of blowjobs in the office and overtly sexuality looks and touches. Now they were leaving the office early together and taking fun pictures in public. Oh, the gossip was good, and spreading fast.

At the doctor's office, Kasey sat in the waiting room while Michael had his physical. She had plenty of time to launch phase two of her plan. Phase one had been connecting with Michael on a new level, laying the groundwork, while also teasing him a way he would perceive as innocent despite its suggestiveness. To be honest, she hadn't really planned it or Phase Two. She was acting on instinct and intuition. The idea for the photo had just hit her on the way out of the building. Now, she was posting that photo on her social media accounts. All of them. Michael had a Facebook page and Instagram, so she tagged him on those with the photo of her kissing him and a seemingly innocent caption, "I love my boss so much. I'm such a lucky girl."

Comments flooded in from her friends about how sweet he was and what a hot "dad body" he had. When Michael came out of the doctor's office, he checked his phone. It was also flooded with comments and notifications. Some were teasing congratulations from his friends about his hot intern, others were commenting that he needed to teach her how to be a lady and that he needed to be more careful about his marriage and his image.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"These posts. You posted those pictures?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey said, voice cracking. "Did I, um, did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, Kasey. I wish you would have asked me."

"I don't understand what the problem is, sir."

"I know you don't, Kasey. I know the photos and caption were innocent, but you have to understand that there's a stigma about hot young interns having sex with their much older bosses. The innuendo is that the girl only gets the internship because of how she looks and what's she willing to do."

"You think I'm hot and sexy?"

"Of course, I mean, you're lovely, Kasey," Michael said, trying not to talk himself into more trouble. "You're beautiful and you dress in a way that I know is common for girls your age but isn't as common for women in the work place."

"You don't like how I dress?" she pouted.

"I love how you dress," he blurted out. "I mean, you dress very nice. I'm just saying some people make assumptions about how you dress, what you post, things like that."

"Why do you care what people think?"

Michael looked at her and smiled. "Like I said, you're wise beyond your years," he said, turning off his phone. "You're the on teaching me, Kasey."

As they reached the lobby of the large medical building, Kasey asked how his appointment went.

"It was OK," he sighed.

"Doesn't sound like it."

"My blood pressure is up a little bit. Stress level is a little high. Need to get a bit more high-intensity exercise. Nothing new or alarming for a man my age."

"I see, well, take it seriously," Kasey said. "It's important to take care of your health. Um, can you excuse me a moment. I forgot I left my bag upstairs. Do you mind if I run back and get it?"

"Of course not."

She took the elevator back upstairs and asked to speak to the doctor. It was a long shot and sure enough, the doctor was already seeing another patient. She saw a note pad at the nurse's desk. "May I borrow a pen and some paper, please?" she asked.

She jotted down a few notes, then headed back down on the elevator.

"Where's your bag?" Michael asked.

"It was gone," Kasey said. "It was just those lollipops. No biggie. Guess I'll just have to find something else to suck on."

Michael looked at her. There was no wink, no smile, no hint that she meant anything more than sucking on candy. Goodness, this girl was sexy without even trying. He was kind of disappointed that she wouldn't be sucking on anything on the way home, though. He liked watching her work those lollipops.

Once they got home, Kasey ran upstairs and raided Megan's closet, changing into a tiny pair of white Soffe shorts and a red tube top. She kept the same red g-string, heels and red choker she had worn to work. In her "more comfortable" clothes, she walked over to Mick and Harry's. She was eager to see them. She had much to tell them, plus she was really horny and hoped that one or both of them would choose to fuck her pussy.

She had been in the door less than a minute before Harry had her on her knees and was feeding her his cock. "Oooh, daddy, you've been waiting all day," she said, looking up at him. "I'm so sorry, daddy."

"Stop apologizing and make it up to me," Harry grinned, grabbing her head. "Naughty bitch, been drooling for my cock all day, haven't you?" He yanked her ponytail and pinched her nose, fucking her harder than normal. Clearly he had pent up needs and had been waiting to get his hands on her. Her eyes watered and she sputtered as he finally released her nose. He pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock on her nose and ears, poking it against her eyelids. He held her firmly by the ponytail with one hand and jerked his cock with the other. "Mouth closed, slut," he grunted. She closed her mouth tight, just in time as his cock started spewing blasts of white hot cum. The first burst hit her eye before she could close it. Cum burned her eye and coated her eyelash and eyebrow. He laughed and kept cumming, painting her face with a copious amounts of his jism.

"I should be a fucking makeup artist," he groaned, shaking out the last drops. "That's a thing of beauty right there."

"She is, you aren't," Mick laughed. "Bitch gives some good head, that's for sure."

They watched Kasey clean up the way she had been trained, scooping all the cum she could into her mouth and, upon receiving permission, swallowing it. Her face still sticky and eye still red, she looked at Mick and offered, "May I suck your cock too, daddy?"

"You already had a snack from me today," he grinned. "I want that tight little ass this time."

Kasey hid her disappointment. She really wanted to be fucked in the pussy or at least have her pussy licked or played with enough to cum. She had heard of women cumming while giving head or being fucked in the ass, but she hadn't reached that point yet. Maybe with time. For now, her pussy needed attention that it apparently wasn't going to receive.

After lubing up her ass, Mick sat on the couch and impaled her tight ass on his cock. He held her legs up by her shoulders. Her little shorts and g-string lay on the floor next to them. He fucked her slow and deep, taking his time, stretching her out, while they peppered her with questions about the day with Michael.

In between moans and grunts and gasps for breath, she told them all about the day and how things looked for tonight. She said she wanted to convince him that he needed stress relief and that sex was the best thing for it.

"Good idea, but he won't make that big of a leap," Harry said.

"Right," Mick said. "You'll have to get him to the edge, to the point he's thinking with his cock instead of his head or his heart."

"How do I do that?" she groaned.

"Massage," Harry said, snapping his fingers as the idea came to him. He laid out the plan and made the preparations while Mick picked up the pace, pulling out just in time for Kasey to put her mouth over the head of his cock and catch each and every one of his sperm.

"You're doing a good job, Kasey," Mick told her after she cleaned up and got dressed. "Just go back and take a shower. Get all cleaned up for him. The deliveries will come at 7 and 7:30. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey said, kissing both men before she left. "Thank you both so much!"

Despite not getting the orgasm she desperately needed, Kasey left the house happy. They had given her a plan and the help to make it happen. As instructed, she went back to the house. Michael was in the back yard, working on the flower bed. She let him know she was home and asked if it was OK to take a shower. "Oh, dinner's at 7," she told him. He started to ask what she meant, but she hurried upstairs before he could get the words out.

After her shower, she kept her hair in the ponytail. She found one of the few t-shirts that the guys hadn't destroyed. It was Megan's t-shirt from tennis camp last summer. It was white with a pink tennis ball and racket on it. It was a large because the camp had mistakenly ordered all larges. The girls never wore theirs because they were too big. They only wore them to sleep in. In this case, however, it was just right. The shirt hung loosely on her shoulders and her breasts jiggled freely underneath the cotton shirt. Because it was too large, instead of stopping at her waist, this shirt hung to just past her ass -- same length as one of her new mini dresses.

To make it more appropriate for the situation, sliced the shirt with a pair of scissors, cutting one large slash across the back, two across the midriff and three smaller cuts across the chest. The results revealed flashes of her midriff and back, as well as portions of her jiggling breasts. Her left nipple rubbed dangerously close to one of the cuts and could pop out at any time.

Underneath the t-shirt she wore a hot pink g-string. She also wore a pink choker with a little heart-shaped ring in the front, and hot pink pumps. Michael would assume she was wearing shorts under the t-shirt. She hoped he would be pleasantly surprised when she found she wasn't.

The doorbell rang at 7 on the dot and Kasey hurried downstairs to answer it before Michael could get there. Darryl, the pizza guy who had been part of some of the early School for Sluts events and training, stood there, smiling. "Here's your pizza, my dear," he grinned. He also handed her a small bag. "And here's your dessert."

"Thank you!" Kasey said. Michael was standing behind her so she made a quick blowjob gesture with her fist and her tongue in her cheek and winked at Darryl, letting him know that she would show her appreciation sometime soon.

He nodded and said loud enough for Michael to hear, "Thank you for the tip, ma'am. Have a great evening."

"You didn't need to pay," Michael said after Darryl left.

"I didn't," Kasey said. "Mick and Harry did this. They wanted to thank you for being such a good neighbor and letting Megan and me help them."