Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Those guys are too nice," Michael said, glancing at her gorgeous thighs and noticing the bumps of her nipples rubbing against the cotton t-shirt. "What happened to your shirt?"

"Um, it's one of Megan's," Kasey said, straightening up and pulling on her shirt. Her nipple briefly poked through the opening as she adjusted. She pretended not to notice, but Michael definitely did. "I'm not sure why it's got the slashes in it, but I like it because it feels cool and loose. Plus, it's so long I don't have to wear any shorts underneath. It's like a dress."

No bra, a ripped up t-shirt, and no shorts underneath. Maybe no panties. Michael's brain whirled as he made a mental checklist of Kasey's attire -- or lack thereof. It was getting harder and harder to think of her as the girl he had known for years as Megan's friend, or even as his intern. The young woman in front of him was stunning and sexy, made all that much more so by her seeming ignorance of what gorgeous woman she was. She was friendly, eager, bright and yet somewhat naïve about the world and her place in it. Understandable at her age, of course, but also endearing. She wasn't conceited or hung up on her looks. She respected her elders. She was a good girl... with a great body. There really was nothing not to like about her.

As they ate, Kasey again showed what a caring and inquisitive person she was, asking about his doctor visit and overall health. She pressed him for details until he admitted that the doctor had told him that his blood pressure was too high and he needed to get more exercise and find ways to take his mind off of work and his troubled marriage.

"Oh, I do yoga and lots of stretching," Kasey said. "I could do some with you. Show you how to do it. It's really relaxing."

Michael thought of her flexible body, wrapped in some skin-tight exercise attire, bending in all sorts of amazing ways. He would very much like to see that, but there was no that would be relaxing.

"Maybe," Michael nodded. "I might take you up on that. Thank you. But I'm not very flexible."

"Another great thing would be a massage!" Kasey said eagerly. She had been careful not to lead with this. She had intentionally picked the yoga first, knowing he would probably be hesitant about it. Now, presenting him with the massage, he might be more open to it. That was her hope anyway. "Ever had a massage, sir?"

"Sure, once or twice," Michael shrugged. "They are nice. It's been a while. Might be a good idea. I think they offer massages at the gym. I'll think about it."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Before he could move, Kasey's tight little body jumped up, ass and tits wiggling seductively under the shredded, flimsy t-shirt as she scooted to the door. Michael followed slowly, losing sight of her as she answered the door. But he heard he squeal "Yay!" with genuine delight. When he rounded the corner, he saw Mick and Harry. They were hold a table of some sort.

"Hey guys," Michael said. "Thanks for the pizza. Come on in and join us."

"No thanks," Harry smiled. "Just dropping something off. Kasey said you needed some stress relief. We got this massage table a couple years ago when I had some back issues. Along with my physical therapy appointments, they suggested massages."

"Why didn't you go to a masseuse?" Michael asked.

"He didn't want to go to a massage parlor and be labeled a dirty old man," Mick laughed. "So we bought a massage table and hired someone to come over twice a week and massage his sorry ass."

"Hey, it say what you want, but it worked," Harry said. "I'm strong as ever. I can lift 115 pounds, no problem." He said this last line, winking at Kasey, who knew all too well what she weighed and what he was capable of lifting.

"Wow, I really appreciate this fellas," Michael said. "I don't have a masseuse, though. How much did it cost you to hire someone to come?"

"Well..." Harry started, glancing at Kasey.

"I can do it," Kasey said. "And I can massage you every day. Free."

"You know how to do massage?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I have been in cheerleading and sports so long, I had trainers massaging me all the time," she said. "I know exactly how to do it. You'll feel better. I promise."

"I can't ask you to do that," Michael said. "People will think I'm the dirty old man." They all laughed.

"Don't be silly, sir," Kasey said. "It's just a massage."

"Free table, free massage, doesn't seem like you have much to lose giving it a try at least," Mick said.

Michael knew this was a bad idea, but here he had three very nice people offering him help that he hadn't even asked for. It would be rude to say no. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure, let's try it."

He and Mick carried the massage table into the downstairs bedroom which had long ago been turned into a makeshift office and exercise room. It had a desk, computer, TV, old exercise bike, and some hand weights. They put the massage table in the middle of the room, making the room even more of a haven for household odds and ends.

"Fits perfectly," Kasey said. She hugged Mick and Harry before they left, taking with them the leftover pizza. Kasey helped Michael with the dishes, then suggested they try the table.

"Why don't you take a really shower and get relaxed," she said. "Then, come down and I'll give you a massage and see if we can release some tension. If that helps, tomorrow we can try some more and maybe some exercise too."

"You should be a nurse," Michael laughed.

"I thought about it," Kasey said. "I think about a lot of things. I don't know what I want to do, but I do want to help you. So move along, mister. Oh, and just wear your towel or whatever."

"You sure you're OK with this?" Michael asked. "Doesn't make you feel weird or anything? I'm not a dirty old man, Kasey."

"I never said you were, sir," she smiled. "Trust me, I would do the same for my dad. You're like a dad to me too, you know."

"Really?"

"Of course," she smiled. "You've always been here for me. Like my second parents with all that Dad was going through. You've always accepted me. Susan is great too, but, honestly, I've always like you a lot more." He smiled awkwardly and started to head to the shower. Spontaneously, she blurted out. "Now hurry back. Daddy."

He chuckled, taking the reference as her term of endearment for him based on what she had just said. That was exactly what she hoped he would do. She busied herself prepping the table, turning on some light music, dimming the lights and retrieving the massage oils and the restraints that Darryl had brought along with the pizza. The oils were a necessity. The restraints were part of Plan B that Mick and Harry had hatched. It was always good to have a backup plan, they had told her. She had the oils in plain sight, but the restraints under a sheet on the desk. She had put one sheet on the table, so Michael would just assume she had grabbed one too many from the closet and think nothing of the sheet on the desk.

He came back down after his shower, a towel wrapped around his waist. His chest and legs were bare. She wondered if he was bare under the towel. He wasn't. He lay down face first on the table before pulling the towel away and dropping it on the floor. He was wearing a pair of blue boxer shorts.

"Sorry for the dad bod," he joked. "Still sure you want to do this?"

"Of course I do," Kasey said softly. She was no longer the chipper little cheerleader. Now she was the sophisticated masseuse with the soft, calming voice. That's what she was going for anyway. It sounded weird in her ears and she almost giggled, but she stayed in character. "You look fantastic, sir. Now just relax and let me take care of you. Are you comfortable? Like the music?"

"Yes and yes," Michael said, his voice muffled by the padding that supported his face.

"Good," she said. She leaned over him and put a bottle under his nose. "Do you prefer this smell... or this one?" They were two different scents of massage oils. He picked the first and she poured some on her hands, rubbing them together to warm her hands before touching his back. He had a broad, strong back and she liked touching him. He moaned lightly and she assumed that meant he liked how it felt too.

She traced her fingers on his spine lightly, then rubbed his shoulders as hard as she could. She caressed the small of his back and then climbed on the table, straddling his ass as she rubbed his lower back. She felt his firm ass under her and was impressed by what good shape he kept himself in. Yes, vigorous exercise and stress relief would make him healthy as an ox.

Michael didn't say anything when she climbed on top of him. It was awkward, yes, but he could tell she was just focused on the massage. She was being professional and mature and he needed to be to. He kept his mouth shut and let her keep going. She was doing a great job. And her smooth thighs felt great along his torso -- even better than her small, gentle hands stroking his back.

Then she leaned forward, rubbing his neck and whispering in his ear, "Let the world wash away," she said. "No thoughts about work. No thoughts about Susan. No thoughts about bills, or the doctor or even tomorrow. All that matters is now. All that matters is you. Don't think. Just feel and be."

He was feeling all right. He felt her thighs on his torso and now her pointy breasts rubbing against his back. He imagined that thing shirt getting soaked with oil and her breasts being visible, her dark nipples hard and pointy. He wanted to see that, but was thankful he couldn't. He could feel her warm breath on his neck and her soft lips were less than an inch from his ears. Her voice was soothing, sexy and sultry. Her words were well beyond her years.

Kasey could feel sense him relaxing, his body was less tense. He seemed relaxed, at ease. She kept whispering sweet words into his ear, surprising herself that she was able to come up such touchy-feely dialogue without laughing. It was soothing and sexy and she sensed he was feeling the same. He was so relaxed, he was almost half asleep. She smiled to herself, whispered in his ear, "it's time to roll over, sir." She rolled off him onto the floor and, without questioning her, he rolled onto his back. She positioned the cushion under his head and told him to close his eyes. He did and she peeled off her shirt and draped it over his face.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Just a sheet to help you stay within yourself," she said as she started to rub his chest. "No need to look around or be distracted. Just feel and be. You're doing great." She was rubbing him now, his arms, his chest, his stomach, while wearing only her heels and g-string. It would only take one wrong move, one bump for his arm to bump a breast or his fingers to brush her bare ass. Then he would know and, well, she had no idea what would happen. She wasn't ready for that. Not just yet. So she was careful, calm, soothing. She did nothing to let him know that this was anything but a simple massage.

His arms lay limply at his side. She carefully moved as she rubbed his thighs, bumping her bare thigh against his hand. She moved away quickly. It was just a quick touch, enough to make him start thinking.

Indeed, Michael was thinking. Why did he feel bare skin instead of the shirt? Maybe it had been her arm? Sure didn't feel like it. But her hands sure did feel good. He had to admit, this was very nice. Then another touch. Longer this time. Soft, warm. It was definitely not her arm. It felt like her ass. Had to be. Had her shirt ridden up and she didn't realize it? Oh my, he so badly wanted to see what he pictured was an oil-soaked shirt, half on, half off, revealing those perky breasts and sweet hips. Big mistake to picture that. He started to get an erection. This was trouble. He thought about Susan and baseball and work, but Kasey kept touching and whispering and the image of her stayed in his head. His cock grew harder. He knew she would notice soon. "Maybe I should roll over and you can do my back some more?" he suggested.

"No, sir," she whispered. "I'm right where I'm supposed to be." She climbed on the table and straddled him, just like she had been done when he was lying face down. Only this time, she was straddling his hips and his rapidly hardening cock was right underneath her. She had to notice, but she didn't let on that she did.

Kasey loved the feel of his cock under her, but she fought the urge to pull out his cock and ride him until they both exploded in orgasm. Instead, she kept her hips still, kept rubbing his chest and stomach, and kept whispering to him as if nothing had changed. She felt his cock twitch against her thigh. If he was going to reach a point where he couldn't say no, this was it.

She got off the table and he started to reach up and pull away the shirt. She grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "Just relax," she said.

Relieved that she was off him, Michael lay back and put his arms down, feeling exposed with his cock fully hard now inside his boxers. She had to see it. Luckily, she was too sweet not to say anything.

True, she said nothing, but she did something. Stroking his belly with her right hand, she wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his shaft, which was still inside his boxers. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Giving you massage," she said softly, eyeing the restraints. It was now or never. "Nothing more, nothing less, sir. This is part of your tension release. It's perfectly natural, sir."

"But Kasey..."

"Shh," she hushed him. She took her hands away so he stopped. Crisis averted, he thought. What he didn't see was Kasey pulling off her g-string. "Now, may I keep going, sir?" she whispered in his ear.

"Kasey, it feels amazing, but it's not right," he said. He reached for the shirt on his face. "This needs to..." His words were cut off by her g-string being stuffed in his mouth. Startled, he reached for the gag, but she grabbed his wrists. He couldn't see her and didn't want to harm her, so he only half-resisted. He would have resisted more fully -- perhaps -- had he realized what she was doing. She wrapped two soft leather cuffs around his wrists, clipping them together above his head.

"Just relax, sir," she whispered once he was under control. She removed the g-string from his mouth so he could talk. "Let me do this. Don't make me restrain you further. You will feel better. I promise."

"But Kasey, it's wrong," he said.

"It's just my hand, sir," she said. "Let's give yours a rest. Let me do this for you. No one has to know. It's not sex. It's just a little massage with a happy ending."

"I don't know, Kasey."

"I do," she said. "If I take the cuffs off, will you behave?"

"On two conditions," he said, his voice resigned to his fate. "One, you only use your hands. And two, you take off the towel so I can see you."

"Yes, sir," Kasey said, a smile in her voice. She took the shirt off him first, wanting to see how he reacted, to look into his eyes and make sure he wouldn't stop her.

When he saw her, he was stunned. She was naked, except for heels and that choker. He realized that the sheet was actually her shirt and that her g-string had been the gag.

He couldn't speak. She was simply beautiful, flawless. He couldn't take his eyes off her. "I, um..."

"Thank you," she smiled. "You'll behave if I take the cuffs off?"

"Yes, Kasey," he said, looking down at his hard, thick cock. He didn't want this. He knew it was wrong. But, god, how he needed it. His cock was making the decisions, in that moment with beautiful, naked Kasey in front of him, literally offering her hand, he couldn't think of a reason he shouldn't let his cock be his guide. Regret might come later, but right now, he simply needed release.

"Good," she said softly, her eyes locked on his as she removed the cuffs. She brushed against him and this time he squeezed her ass with his free hand. She looked down at him and smiled. "Would you like to touch my tits, too?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned over his chest and his hands went slowly -- as if he was trying to stop himself -- toward her, reaching for those perky, firm breasts. He touched her nipples just as she put her oil-slicked hand back on his dick. He was so hard. She grasped his shaft firmly, jerking slowly while he fondled her tits. He was so gentle. No pulling or squeezing her nipples, no slapping at her tits. His touch was nice though and she would very much like to feel his hands all over her body. It was easy to see that he was torn, feeling like he was doing something he shouldn't be doing, not wanting to let himself enjoy it, even if he couldn't stop himself from going through with it.

She stepped away from his touch, stepping down alongside his waist so she could use both hands on him. She kept jerking with her left hand, long steady tugs from the base to the tip and back again, while her right hand roamed freely, touching his balls, teasing the sensitive area behind his balls, then rubbing the head between her thumb and middle fingers. He was moaning now and she watched his face closely, seeing how he reacted to her touches.

"It's OK, sir," she said softy. She put her hand on his balls, cupping them lightly while she started jerking harder. "Let it go. Release that tension, sir. Let me take it."

She took her eyes off his -- breaking the rules of blowjobs, but this was a handjob and they hadn't been specific about this -- and watched the head of his cock closely. She blew on it softly, letting him feel how close her lips were.

"Just your hand, Kasey," he grunted. "I'm gonna cum."

Kasey looked at him, winked and put her lips around the head of his cock. He couldn't stop now if he wanted to and she knew it. She flicked her tongue across the head just as he started to cum.

Michael couldn't believe it. He couldn't stop. He told himself he wanted to, but even he knew that was a lie. He was cumming in waves, massive blasts flowing into her mouth. She just kept looking at him, jerking his cock, lips tight around him, tongue coaxing each spurt out of him. He had masturbated a few times lately, but it had been a long time since he'd had sex and he felt that lag now. His load felt massive and he knew her mouth had to be filling up. He told her she could stop and spit if she wanted, but she shook her head defiantly, keeping her mouth on him as she did so.

As his orgasm finally subsided, she started bobbing her head up and down slowly, her tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft. He could feel the suction as she worked diligently to drain his balls. When he was done, she lifted her mouth off of him and stood up. She had her mouth partly open so he could see the cum that filled it. She shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head to the side, asking the question.

"You want to know if you can swallow it?" he asked, reading her body language.

She nodded. "Fuck," he muttered, shaking his head. What difference did it make now? "Um, yeah, sure, go ahead, Kasey. Swallow it. All of it."

Kasey swallowed and licked her lips. She touched his chest and smiled, "That was yummy, Mr. Brandt," she said. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, that was..." he said, then stopped himself. "No, Kasey, I don't feel better. I mean, yes, it was, well, exactly what I needed. But not from you, Kasey."

Kasey looked at him with puppy dog eyes and pouty lips, "I wasn't very good, sir?"

"No, Kasey, you were great. You're sexy and beautiful, but, well, you're Kasey. I've known you since you were a little girl. You're my daughter's best friend and I'm obviously old enough to be your dad."

"Or my daddy?" Kasey offered, meekly.

"Damn, Kasey," he smiled. "You're incredible. Any man would love to be with you. It's not that. It's just that I am supposed to be better than this. I can't take advantage of you."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers