Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

Story Info
All in a hard lay's work.
25.3k words
4.77
20k
21

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

MEGAN & KASEY: ON THE JOB TRAINING

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 5: ALL IN A HARD LAY'S WORK

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.

  • Sal Peterson: School janitor/maintenance, heavy set, mid 40s, strong

  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, on the verge of divorce, 46

  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete

  • Hanson: Neighbor; 50s, slender, sickly, made money on stock

  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build

  • Granderson: Kasey's dad

  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.

  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.

  • Jock and Muscles (Miles and Joshua): Joshua, black, 6-3, 35, elite athlete. Miles, football player, 6-6, late 30s, co-own gym together and both work as security at Meeks strip club.

  • Bud: Met Megan at the carnival, early 50s, black, short and stocky, sick wife, faithful to her, jerks off to videos and pics of Megan, great laugh and smile

  • Jim: 22, about 6 feet, pudgy, basketball shooter at carnival. glasses, nice

  • Tom: Middle-aged, sandy colored hair, pudgy but not fat - dad bod, glasses, realtor, rode with Megan on Tilt A Whirl, but very respectful

  • Pierce: Defense trainer, very tall, late 30s, powerfully built, short dark hair, strong jaw line, dominant, intimidating

  • Mason: Washing machine repair guy; middle-aged with dark hair that had bits of gray in it. About six feet tall with glasses and a goatee. He had a big round belly and friendly smile.

  • Jackson Potter: Target employee, 18, senior to be at Megan's school, does the web site

  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman

  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

Michael Brandt watched Kasey put her clothes back on. It didn't take long since her heels had never come off, she hadn't worn a bra and her g-string was hanging on his rearview mirror. Her little skirt and sleeveless sweater top hid the essentials, but they left little to the imagination. And thanks to recent events, he no longer needed to imagine what fucking her pussy would feel like. He had finally relented to her very persuasive presentation and taken ownership of her sweet cunt.

Now, there was no turning back. Not that he wanted to. Instead of regret, he felt freedom. Last night when she had massaged him and then surprised him with a handjob and a few licks on his cock, he had felt angry and regretted his weakness. This time, however, he had thought things through and weighed his choices. Kasey had made a compelling argument that he had to change something. He had to stop trying to be perfect and realize that his sterile lifestyle might well have contributed to his failing marriage. He needed to break out, to be wild, to find himself, to act without fear of recourse or regret.

He had fucked the holy hell out of her and his only thought now was that he wanted to do that again and again and again. Call it lust, frustration, power, whatever it was, he hadn't realized how thirsty he was for it until Kasey had brought it to light. For once, he had no long term plan. His focus was simple: He had roughly 30 hours before Megan and Rothman returned. He planned to fuck Kasey as many times as his body would allow during that time. He laughed to himself, realizing that he had no concern about how much Kasey's body would allow. She had offered herself to him. He had accepted. Just like there was no turning back for him, there was no turning back for her either. He owned her. At least for the next 30 hours, anyway.

Contrary to his attitude the past 20 years, he had no qualms about leaving work early. He had more important things to do. As usual, there were a few stares as he walked out of the building with his half-dressed fuck toy. He noticed, but didn't care. They would think what they would think. He was thinking about her ass and how she had invited him to take "all THREE" holes. He pictured that butt plug wedged inside her and wondered if she would gape when he pulled it out. He couldn't wait to feel how tight she was. He wanted to wreck her guts and make her like it.

He was still thinking about that ass as they walked through the parking lot. She stumbled in her heels and he reached out to catch her. He caught her before she fell, one hand on her arm, the other on her hip. She smiled back at him and, without thinking, he reached under her skirt and squeezed her ass hard, "Only thing I'm going to let hurt you is Master," he said, referring to the name he had given his cock. She was to call him Mister and his cock Master.

He heard a gasp behind him and turned around. There were three women from the office who had just returned from a late lunch. They had heard Kasey gasp as she stumbled and had turned just in time to see his hand firmly holding Kasey's ass. He removed his hand and waved to them, "She stumbled," he said. "Just caught her."

The women just mumbled to each other, shaking their heads. He ushered Kasey to the car and they both got in. Suddenly, his obsession with Kasey had been shattered by the return of reality. His job could be in jeopardy. They had seen him. He could lose his job and this could cement the end of his marriage as well. His relationship with Megan could also be fractured. Fuck, just when things seemed so clear, now it was all muddy again.

"What's wrong?" Kasey asked, worried by his obvious anger. She sensed another drastic personality change. She felt uneasy.

"You got me in trouble," Michael said. "I know you didn't mean to stumble, but, damn, they saw me with my hand on your ass."

"I'm so sorry, sir," Kasey said. "I don't think they saw much. I can explain to them that I just fell and you were just being nice. My hero."

"Nice try, but this will blow up," he grimaced as they drove home. "Now I could lose my job. Susan can find out and we'd be done for sure. Megan will disown me."

"You know you will never lose Megan," Kasey said. "And I can guarantee you won't lose your job."

"How can you guarantee that?"

"I, uh, well, I just know, sir," she said, unable to reveal Mr. Rothman's involvement with the school.

"You know shit, Kasey," he frowned. "I admire your optimism, but this isn't unicorns and cotton candy any more little girl. This is real life. I can't believe I let you seduce me."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to help, sir. I wanted to serve you. And Master."

"Hmm," he grunted. "Well you're really gonna serve Master now. I got nothing to lose at this point. I can fuck you once or a thousand times. Makes no difference now."

"Yes, sir," she said, wondering if things had somehow turned positive once again. "We might as well have fun. I think you're stressed and I can help with that. Maybe then you'll see things aren't as bad as you think."

"Worth a shot," he grunted. He grabbed her hair and yanked him toward his lap. "Road head now, you little bitch."

She didn't speak, but quickly opened his fly and pulled out his cock, happy that it was already half erect as she set to work, kneeling on the passenger seat, ass in the air, head down on her Master. He got hard fast and put his right hand on the back of her head while he drove with the left. Last night she had only really taken the tip as he had cum in her mouth. But now she was going down on him impressively. Maybe she didn't need as much training as she had led him to believe.

Luckily, Kasey wasn't only giving head, she was also using it. She realized she needed to act like she had the enthusiasm but not the skill to be a great cocksucker. She waited for him to push down on her head and then she coughed and sputtered and gagged. He laughed. "Got a couple more inches to go, baby," he chuckled. "You're right, you need some training. I appreciate the effort though."

She let him think he had made her gag twice more before they pulled into the garage. "May I please finish sucking your, um, I mean, sucking Master when we go inside?" she asked.

"Maybe," he smiled, "but we aren't going inside yet."

They both got out of the car and then he led her to the hood of the car. He turned her around so her back was to him and she was facing the car. The garage door was still up and she could see the street, the cars going by, people strolling along the sidewalk. He pulled her sweater top off and then pinned her against the hood of the car, her bare breasts pressed against the hood. His body pressed against her and he kissed and nibbled her neck and ears. Then he grunted in her ear, "time to get that butt plug out of there, baby. Try not to make too much noise. Don't want the neighbors to hear, now do we?"

"No, mister," she whispered back. "Maybe you should gag me, just in case?"

"You are a submissive little thing, aren't you?" he chuckled. "I like the way you think." He stepped out of his pants and walked around the side of the car, hard cock bobbing in the mid-afternoon air. He grabbed her panties off the rearview mirror and returned, quickly stuffing them in her mouth. "Might be the only way you wear panties until tomorrow evening," he laughed.

Michael pulled her skirt down her long legs and tossed it aside. He put his hands inside her thighs and his feet along her heels, making her spread her legs. "Spread them, but keep them straight," he said. "Keep that ass up and your head down. I already own your pussy. Time to take ownership of your ass."

He spread her ass cheeks and grabbed the end of the butt plug. He flashed back to fucking Susan in the ass and how she had bucked and moaned. He thought he was hurting her and felt terrible for enjoying the ride. He had always rejected her offers to let him do it again, thinking that she was just trying to be nice. It didn't occur to him that she might have enjoyed it in any way.

Now, his concern for his partner was different. He cared very much about Kasey, but he wasn't going to feel bad if this hurt her. The little bitch had trapped him, seduced him and threatened his whole world. He didn't think she did it on purpose, but she still deserved to be punished and he deserved to enjoy it. He wanted to feel huge inside her, wanted to feel like he was impaling her, deep in her guts, making her cry out with pleasure and pain, a simple receptacle for his cock and cum.

What he didn't know was that Kasey wanted the same thing. She would much rather he fuck her pussy than her ass, but otherwise she wanted him to dominate her and use her for his pleasure. It was odd, but even as she was being manhandled, the power and touch made her feel safe and cared for. It made her valued and desired. So, if it was her ass he wanted, that was a small price to submit to a man who clearly needed this. She was honored to be taken by him, to be part of his healing, his journey to self-awareness. He was older, yes, but not too old to change and be happy.

Bent over the hood of the car, legs straight, gagged with her own panties, she wiggled her ass like a puppy wagging its tail. She was teasing him, inviting him, even as he held her cheeks apart and slowly removed the butt plug.

"You're enjoying this too much," he chuckled. He removed the butt plug and tossed it on the hood of the start. He stared at her gaping little hole and his cock lurched, anxious to try out its new home. But first, he smacked her ass twice on each cheek. "Naughty little whores get spanked," he grunted.

She mumbled a response through her panty gag. He laughed and smacked her again, then pushed his cock into her. "They also get fucked in the ass. Consider this a lesson you'll never forget."

He pushed into her steadily while he pushed down on her shoulder blades, pinning her to the car. He was half way inside her when he felt her body tense. "Relax, baby," he whispered in her ear. "It's going all the way in one way or the other. It's just easier for you if you relax. You'll like my balls tapping your pussy. Might even get you off."

His voice was deep and masculine in her ear. His grip on her was firm. And his cock was rock hard. Kasey loved how he was acting. She wanted to feel his balls against her pussy while he reamed her ass. She breathed deeply through her nose and calmed herself. Her body relaxed and he eased in further. "Good girl," he said as his balls touched her pussy. She almost came right then. She trembled underneath him as he enjoyed being balls deep inside her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her neck and ears. He started pumping in and out of her, loving the way her flesh conformed to his cock, tight but yielding. It wasn't nearly as welcoming as her pussy with its moist wet walls, but her ass was getting more and more hospitable as he claimed ownership with every thrust.

Having been primed by her blowjob in the car, Michael was nearing orgasm quickly. Too quickly. He looked out over the car, trying to distract himself as he looked at the neighborhood. His neighbor across the road was out mowing his yard. A group of kids rolled by on their skate boards. A mom pushed a baby in a stroller. It was a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. A normal day. Pleasant and quiet. It wouldn't have been quiet if not for Kasey's gag, however. The little slut was groaning and moaning each time he hammered into her, his thighs slapping against her ass, his balls slapping her pussy. He held her head and throat in his hands, pulling her back against him.

She was a toy in his hands. Kind, gentle Mr. Brandt was a dominant, ass-fucking god. They say it's always the quiet ones, she thought. Fuck, they were right. She came. It surprised her almost as much as it did him. He felt her tremble and the flow of her juices against his balls. He knew what was happening. The neighborhood could no longer distract him. There was a tight, 18-year-old pussy creaming on him and an even tighter 18-year-old ass wrapped around his cock. How could he hold back any longer? He pulled out and rolled her over, pulling the panties out of her mouth. She slid down the hood to her knees in front of him as his cum sprayed, the first blast hitting her belly, the next her tits, then a blast on her chin before she wrapped her lips around it and sucked out the rest.

"Every drop, baby," he grunted. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and held his balls to her tongue. She kissed and licked and sucked them while he held the base of his cock, keeping it semi-erect. He put it back in her mouth and she coaxed out the remnants of his load. When he pulled out, she slumped to the floor of the garage, exhausted from the vigorous anal fucking and spanking. Laughing, he used the panties to wipe the cum off her body, shoved the panties back in her mouth, then picked her up. She slung her over his shoulder and carried her naked body through the garage and into the house. She was limp as a rag doll and so light to carry. He couldn't wait to fuck her again.

He laid her down on the couch, naked except for her heels. He took the panties out of her mouth and gave her some water. He washed up and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. He turned on the TV for her and she lay there, seemingly half fucked to death, watching the TV. He was kind of proud that even at his age he could fuck the life out of a bouncy little fuck toy like Kasey. He knew she would recover very soon and be as flexible, eager, and tight as ever. But for the moment, he reveled in making her cum and exhausting her with the power of his cock. He had to admit, it felt pretty damn good to be dominant, to be masculine, to take control and not ask permission or worry about much of anything but his own needs. If this is what Susan really wanted from him, he could give it. He only wished he had realized it sooner.

He thought about how he had snapped in the office. He had gone from calculating and kind to dominant and crude in a flash. How had that happened? Was there something wrong with him? Did he have multiple personalities? He sure as hell liked this brash, confident, powerful version of himself more. He felt more like himself, sure of what he wanted and not afraid to take it. Not afraid of the consequences. At least for now. He had taken out his anger and frustration and being spotted in the parking lot, but now he didn't care about that any more. He was a man with needs and a gorgeous, sexy young woman who had committed to filling those needs. There was no crime. No shame. Fuck anyone who judged him.

He couldn't believe his own thoughts. He had always been concerned about what others thought. Now, he had swung completely the opposite way. Maybe there was a middle ground between meek Michael and dominant Michael, but he wasn't sure he wanted to find it. For now, he was happy to take this "new" man out for a test drive and Kasey was his fuel. She could drain him and refill him as quickly as any NASCAR pit crew.

Given time, Michael really wanted to evaluate himself and try to figure out why he changed so extremely and rapidly. He wanted to be his old self and analyze his new self and to figure out exactly what risks there were, if any, in continuing to fuck Kasey. But time was of the essence. He had little more than a day until Megan came home. Then, he would have to be "normal" again. Then he would have time to figure out who he really was and maybe find that middle ground. But the one thing he was sure of right now was that he would regret it for the rest of his life if he didn't squeeze every moment of pleasure he could out of this private time with Kasey. With that realization, he turned his attention from self-evaluation to his young cum receptacle and started plotting the next 30 hours. Maybe there was value in the old, staid Michael after all, he mused.

While Michael was trying to find logic between his lustful urges, Kasey lay on the couch, resting. She was laying on her side to minimize contact on her sore bottom. He had spanked her hard and fucked her harder. She couldn't believe she had cum that way. Yes, the rhythmic touch of his balls on her pussy lips had felt good, but she knew that wasn't what had gotten her off. It was his dominance, his power, his control. It was also the realization that she was the genesis of all of it. She had taken a man so mild-mannered and polite that he had practically refused to even accept a hand job from her a day ago and turned him into a beautiful beast intent on one thing and one thing only. Yes, she had made that happen. Something Michael's poor wife had been unable to do in all their years together. She felt bad for them both in that respect, unable to understand each other's wants and desires. She wasn't sure if she wanted to save Michael's marriage or keep him all to herself, but she knew she had done a good thing and her reward had been a glorious orgasm. The pain that came with it was not only worth the price, but almost welcome. She embraced it and hope he would continue to be rough with her. Not too rough, of course, but the slapping and squeezing and pounding was exhilarating. She loved showing him that she could take, that she was every bit as strong in her own way as he was.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers