Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rothman succumbed to Mao's oral expertise a moment later and everyone but Megan and Mikano excused themselves, taking a break from the meeting to refresh before addressing the final negotiating points. Mikano smiled at her like a lion looking at a fresh piece of meat. "It was nice of them to break in all your little holes for me," he grinned. "Now I'm going to own all three of them. Only question is, what order? Pick a number between 1 and 3."

"Um, three?" Megan said, looking up at him, her voice sounding funny with the g-string still clogging her nostrils.

"There are no wrong answers, slut," he said. "Choose with more confidence."

One wrong answer was to choose her mouth after her ass, Megan thought. But she kept that to herself and, hoping that 3 was her mouth or pussy, said "Three, sir."

"OK, now pick your next number," he smiled.

Megan had hoped he would reveal what the order was after her first selection, but should have known better. "Two, sir," she said.

He held up a piece of paper where he had written what number corresponded to each hole. One was pussy, two was mouth and three was ass. "Hope you enjoyed that first helping of ass-flavored cock," he laughed. He helped her up and turned her around so she was facing away from him. He kept the g-string wrapped around her head, but moved it down so it was between her teeth, allowing her to breathe through her nose again.

He had her stand with her legs straight and shoulder width apart, her body bent at the waist over the table. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and worked his cock slowly into her, slapping her ass cheeks a couple of times for "being stubborn." Stubborn or not, his persistence paid off and, by the time the others returned, he was fucking her ass with a steady rhythm, holding the thing strap of the g-string behind her head like reins on a horse.

Instead of resuming the meeting, the others got snacks and beverages and circled around them, watching the show as Megan slunk to her knees and, after having her g-string finally tossed aside, sucked his cock balls deep. Mikano loved the attention so he put on a show, grabbing her ponytail with one hand and pinching her nose shut with the other, making her inhale his cock and gobble it, desperate to make him cum. He watched her face turn red and eyes water before finally letting her go. He picked her up and pushed her onto her back on the table, putting her legs up on his shoulders. His cock was raging hard now and slammed into her pussy with deep, powerful thrusts that lifted her off the table. When he finally came, he shot his load onto a small plate of food Mao had set next to Megan. There was cheese, crackers, baby carrots and grapes. His load splattered across all of it.

She rolled off the table and knelt, cleaning his cock before looking at that plate, then back at him, "May I, sir?"

"Yes, you may," he said, patting her on the head. "Lick the plate clean too, bitch."

"Of course, sir," she said. "Thank you."

While Megan ate, being careful to scoop up all the cum that Mikano had given her, Tanaka spoke through Mao. "Now that we are all able to think clearly and without significant distraction, it is time to make our decision. Mr. Rothman, we would like to accept your offer with the few revisions we discussed today."

Megan almost screamed with excitement and looked at Rothman, who did a much better job of maintaining his composure. "I'm very glad to hear that," he said, shaking the hands of all the men in the room. "It's been a pleasure negotiating with all of you. You have a wonderful company and environment here. I am confident that, with our help, you will continue to excel and reach new heights of success."

"Mr. Tanaka says that our attorney will make the revisions agreed upon today and have a new copy for the two of you to sign within the hour. He would like you and Megan to accompany him in the hot tub while I consult with the attorney."

The other men knew this was their cue to leave and they did so without further comment or farewells. Mao left with the paperwork and Rothman, Tanaka and Megan were left behind. They could not communicate verbally with Tanaka, but he motioned for Megan to remove the remainder of her clothing. Once she had done so, he took her by the wrist and led her to the balcony, escorting her into the hot tub. He and Rothman also stripped naked and joined her, sitting on either side of her. Neither man was ready to fuck again just yet, but they played with her, touching her breasts and thighs and reaching between her legs as she squirmed and giggled.

After a few minutes, Mao returned and explained that the attorney would have the new papers drawn up soon. Tanaka said something and Mao immediately took off her clothes. It was then that Rothman saw the tattoo on her bare mound. He asked to see it up close and she showed him. It was Tanaka's signature tattooed just above her pussy.

Anticipating the question, Mao spoke for Tanaka, explaining that, once he claimed an assistant, he tattooed his name on her mound to signify his lifelong ownership. She explained that she was one of three assistants who bore the mark. Her predecessors still worked at the company, though they know held different positions. But even though he no longer fucked them, they always knew who their pussy really belonged to.

"I saw him rub his finger on Megan's pussy in that same spot," Rothman said. "Does that mean he wants to tattoo her too/"

Mao asked Tanaka the question, then translated, "He understands that Megan belongs to you and would not disrespect you in that way," she said. "But yes, he would be proud to own another assistant such as Megan. He would like to know more about your program, how you have trained her and how you attracted her to be part of it."

Rothman proceeded to explain the school they had set up, leaving out that he was not really the mastermind behind it. He explained that the girls were strictly voluntary and that there was a commitment to safety and secrecy. He also admitted that there were only two students so far, but that they had plans to grow now that they were seeing the value and potential for the program.

"Mr. Tanaka says he would very much like to institute a similar program here," Mao said. "He says he still values me, but would like to add more girls. He asks that you please schedule another trip in a few months to update him on the progress and, if the school is still succeeding, to help him establish one here."

"I would be more than happy to," Rothman said, thinking about the number of beautiful college-aged women roaming around the Dallas area and the potential for a "Dall-ass" campus for the school. Until now, he had thought about the school being in one location, but now he saw the potential for growth, for campuses in every major city, eager, trainable young pussy waiting for him at every stop. Yes, this idea was appealing indeed. "But instead of us coming back, maybe you should come to Florida to meet the other instructors and the girls as well."

"Perhaps," Tanaka said through Mao. "In appreciation of your generosity, I have a surprise for you."

"What's that?"

"Mr. Tanaka would like to offer you a ride home in his private jet," Mao said. "He knows you are anxious to get home so, once the papers are signed, he can have you in the air in a couple of hours and you can be home for dinner. He insists."

"That's incredibly generous," Rothman said. "Thank you."

"Wonderful," Mao said. "I will make arrangements to have your things picked up at the hotel. It will all be on the plane for you."

A private jet. Home a day early. This all sounded too good to be true to Megan. Her aching body felt so much better in the hot tub even as the men continued to paw and pinch. She could hardly wait to get home. This trip, though short, had been very difficult. She was sore and exhausted and not yet sure whether to be proud of her performance or disappointed. She thought she had done well, but she couldn't get that image of Rothman looking at her with so much pleasure as Mao sucked his cock. She wanted him to look at another woman that way sometime she was sucking him. She wondered if anyone would ever want to tattoo their name on her pussy. It sounded crazy, but it also seemed like quite an honor.

She assumed the men would fuck her again before she left, but they both seemed to be as tired as she was. So they continued to tease and play and relax in the hot tub until the papers finally arrived. The girls made no effort to cover themselves in front of the attorney. Both Tanaka and Rothman reviewed the revisions and signed the contract, finalizing the deal. By the time Rothman and Megan were dressed - Megan's ravaged g-string had walked off with one of Tanaka's men - Rothman had a copy of the signed final contract in hand. Megan was worried about being so scantily dressed for the flight, but Mao reassured her that the pilots were employees of the company and were accustomed to Mr. Tanaka's activities. There would be no shock or judgement.

Relieved, Megan hugged Mao and kissed Tanaka as they left, wondering if she would actually ever see them again or not.

Tanaka's driver took them directly to his private jet and by late afternoon they were boarded and ready to head home. The pilots were two men, one a balding black man in his late 50s and the other a sandy-haired white man in his mid 30s. The black man, Shaw, was the captain and Harris was his co-pilot. Indeed, if they were surprised by Megan's attire, they didn't show it. They were both very polite and professional, it seemed to Megan. She looked at the big leather seats inside and couldn't wait to enjoy a relaxing ride home in comfort and style.

"The only issue we have, sir," Shaw explained to Rothman. "Is that the seat belt is broken in that seat. But Mr. Tanaka assured us that you had other ways to properly restrain Ms. Brandt to keep her safe on the way home."

"I, uh," Rothman began.

"In the box, sir," Shaw said, nodding toward a box in an overhead bin. Rothman took it down and found the toys and restraints that Tanaka had left for them at the hotel.

"Ah yes," Rothman said. "I forgot. Yes, I will make sure the young lady is safe and secure all the way home."

"Wonderful, sir," Harris said. "You'll understand that we do have to inspect your work for safety purposes prior to takeoff?"

"Of course," Rothman said, playing along. "Gotta keep this pretty little cargo safe. I would have asked you to inspect her even if it wasn't required. For safety purposes only, of course."

So much for my comfortable ride, Megan thought. She didn't know exactly what Rothman had in mind, but she knew she was about to be bound, almost assuredly compromising position that would expose her at the very least and, more likely, result in her being fucked on the way home. Well, even though she could use the rest, she could always use an orgasm too. Hopefully her pussy would get enough attention to make that happen.

She did get to sit in the comfy leather captain's style chair, but not with the level of comfort expected. Rothman removed her skirt and had her put both legs over the arms of the chair, spreading her wide open. He strapped her thighs to the arm rests to keep her legs in place. He removed her top, leaving only the collar, thigh highs and heels. He secured her wrists behind the back of the chair, using soft leather straps for her wrists and thighs. He found two small rubber circular bands in the box and realized these were to put around her breasts. He put one on each breast, the bands holding firmly at the base of her breasts, making her average-sized tits pop out like firm round balloons. To add to the fun, he inserted a 10-inch dildo in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass.

After preparing for flight, Shaw and Harris returned to check out Rothman's handiwork. "We have to simulate turbulence," Shaw said.

"Of course," Rothman said. "Do as you please."

Shaw slapped at her tits, watching them wiggle and jiggle. "Some movement, but acceptable," he reported. Then he slid his hand down her belly and touched her bare pussy. He stroked it and rubbed it while Harris played with her tits some more. "That's a good girl," Shaw said. "Get wet for me."

Megan was indeed getting wet. Her nipples were hard and Shaw was rubbing her pussy gently but his touch was so masculine. She wanted him to grab her pussy and squeeze it and fuck it hard. She looked at Rothman, who watched with a look of amusement on his face. He so loved to torment her.

"Ready for turbulence test two?" Shaw asked Harris.

"Yes, sir," Harris said. It was comical how the men sounded so serious. Shaw insert three fingers into Megan's pussy, making her moan. Then, on the count of three, he started finger banging her, harder and harder, lifting her up, test the strength of the bonds on her thighs. Her pussy quivered and her tits jiggled, but otherwise she didn't budge.

"Tight as a drum," Shaw said.

"The restraints or the pussy, sir?" Harris asked.

"Both," Shaw said. He put his wet fingers in Megan's mouth, making him lick her clean. He pushed his fingers to the back of her throat. She didn't gag. He looked at Rothman, impressed. "It's a long flight, sir. You don't mind if we come back and socialize a bit later, do you, sir?"

"We'd love to have you join us," Rothman said. "Plus, Megan hasn't had much to eat today. She always says she's watching her diet. But maybe some high-protein snacks would be in order, if you have any?"

"I think we can accommodate her dietary needs," Shaw laughed. "Megan, don't worry, we are good pilots. You'll be safe. We'll do our job and make sure you can keep doing yours."

"Thank you, both," Megan said. "Thanks for making sure I'm safe. I look forward to a nice healthy protein snack. Sounds yummy."

Shaw nodded to Rothman as if to say, "She's a good one."

Twenty minutes later they were in the air. Megan's tits jiggled every time they hit an air pocket, but otherwise she was surprisingly comfortable in her ridiculous restraints. As expected, by the time they flight was over, all three men had "fed" her and she landed with three loads of thick cum filling her little belly.

Rothman allowed her to dress before they got off the plane, then she quickly texted her mom. But instead of telling her she was home, she simply asked what she was doing tonight. She was hoping to surprise her for dinner a day early.

"I'm at Dr. Meeks' office," came the response.

"Isn't it too late for him to be open?"

"He keeps late hours one night a week. How's your trip?"

"Good. Can't wait to see you tomorrow night."

"Same here. Love you."

Megan smiled and asked Rothman if he would mind dropping her off at Dr. Meeks office. She had no thoughts of Meeks fucking her mom. She knew he was her cosmetic surgeon and thought little of her getting a consultation, especially given her recent single status. It was normal for a woman to want to make sure she was looking her best.

Rothman suspected what Meeks was up to, but didn't want to let on. This was too fun. He gladly dropped Megan off and, after making sure she got in OK, left, knowing full well he would find out soon enough.

Megan went into the office and sure enough there was a receptionist still working now into the early evening. "Um, I think my mom is here. She doesn't know I'm back in town. I wanted to surprise her." Megan showed her ID to confirm the same last name. The receptionist hesitated since this was against protocol, but shrugged and said, "of course, honey. Go on back. Room 3. For security reasons, the exam room doors don't lock so just go on in. I'm sure she will be happy to see you."

Megan hurried back in her naughty little outfit and nothing underneath her skirt. She listened at the door to Exam Room 3 but heard nothing but a few low noises, like moans or mumbling. Hoping the receptionist hadn't told her the wrong room number, she opened the door. She saw Dr. Meeks first. His back was to the door as he sat on the exam table. He looked at her over his shoulder and smiled. Then Megan looked down and saw why he was smiling. Her mom was kneeling in front of him, giving him a blowjob.

Megan's mouth dropped open. She started to close the door, but her mom stopped her, "Megan, wait. I can explain. Please, just come in."

"Yes, come on in, Megan," Meeks' smile was pure evil. "We have a lot to talk about, my dear."

END CHAPTER 5