Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever cut hair before?" he asked, not the least bit worried. He knew this wasn't about a haircut.

"Not professionally," she giggled. "But yeah, my mom used to cut my dad's hair. When she died, well..."

"That's very sweet of you," Michael said. "He's a good man with a lovely daughter."

"But what about his hair?" she teased.

"Mmm, so-so," he laughed.

"Careful, mister, I have sharp objects at my disposal," she smiled. It had been about two weeks since his last haircut, so there was some trimming to be done. She asked him if he minded a bit of a new look, longer on top, shorter on the sides.

"I trust you," he smiled. "After all, as your arm candy, I know you need me to look my best."

"I know, right?" she laughed. "I'm so glad I don't have to be anyone's arm candy. So much pressure!"

She was really liking this banter with him. He was so fun. He had many sides to him. She supposed most men do, but she felt like many of them kept parts of themselves hidden away. She had unlocked a couple of whole new Michaels now. How many other men out there needed someone to help them be their true selves?

She clipped and trimmed his hair, letting her breasts brush against the sides and back of his head as she did so. Their constant touching was just keeping the sexual tension on simmer, building the anticipation and desire until it would eventually reach full boil once again. She liked this, teasing, tempting, tasting, and taking it slow.

She stood behind him. He was looking at her in the mirror and she did the same, smiling, running her fingers through his hair. She leaned over to trim his neck hair and sideburns, blowing softly in his ear. She kissed it and bit his hear lobe, then resumed trimming, working on the back of his neck and then his other ear and sideburn. She came around to the front and looked him in the eyes.

"Yep, just as I thought," she said.

"What?"

"Your eyebrows need trimmed," she said. She straddled him and sat in his lap, facing him. His cock poked between her thighs. She pretended not to notice as she leaned close to him and carefully plucked at his eyebrows. His hands were on his waist, holding her against him. "What is it with you old men getting these wild hairs in your ears and eyebrows, anyway?"

"Better watch who you're calling old, young lady."

"You're right," she teased, putting her mouth next to his ear. "I forgot, you probably couldn't hear me. I said you're old." She giggled as he pushed her playfully to the floor, watching her breasts jiggle. He thought about taking her right there, but he was enjoying this sensual playtime as much as she was. It was nice to be taken care of. He would let her do it some more until he couldn't wait any longer.

She got up, looking at his cock, wondering if he wanted her to do anything while she was down there. He made no indication, so she climbed back into his lap and finished his eyebrows. She kissed him again and then rubbed his face. "Time for a shave," she said.

"You're already totally smooth," he teased.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Oh yes."

"Good," she said. "I like your face both ways. Sometimes the stubble is nice, manly. Sometimes clean shaven is so sophisticated. Both turn me on. Does it turn you on to be shaved by a naked woman sitting in your lap?"

"First time, but my dick is telling me that's a yes," he grinned.

"Master knows what he likes," Kasey said, looking down at his penis wedged between her thighs, the head touching her belly. She squirted some shave gel on her hands and then started rubbing it on his face, watching the white foam form as she stroked his cheeks and chin and mustache. She took her time, studying the lines on his face, the feel of his skin, looking into his eyes and seeing that he was in no hurry either. She had never shaved a man before and she didn't want to nick his face. But she had shaved her legs and pussy and knew how to be gentle. She took her time, using long, slow strokes following the contour of his face. She noticed and liked the bits of gray in his hair and beard, and his somewhat soft dad-bod belly touching hers. His cock was most definitely not soft and his hands held her waist firmly. Strong hands and hard cock. As long as he had that, she didn't mind the older, pudgy body parts. She respected his age, his relatively good shape, and understood that he wasn't a muscular, fit young man anymore. That was OK. He was modestly handsome in his own way. She loved looking into the eyes, reading his calm and contentment and understanding that she had helped bring that about in a relatively short amount of time after he was in the same room while his wife had sex with another man. She had soothed him and it felt both powerful and rewarding to be able to do so for someone she found most deserving.

She realized she had neglected to get water to rinse the razer, so she stood up and filled a bowl with warm water and set it on the counter next to them. When she sat back down, he grabbed her hips and guided her onto his cock, easing her down until he was fully inside her. It felt so good, she wanted to ride him and forget all about the shave, but he held her hips down firmly and looked her in the eyes. "Stay just like this until you're finished," he said. "Don't rush it. You're making Master very happy just like this."

She realized her pussy was squeezing tightly around his cock and that was enough to make him happy just sitting there motionless. She was pretty happy to have her pussy full too and was willing to wait for the real fucking. It was hard to focus, though. She looked into his eyes again. That calmed her and her eyes drifted to his face and the rest of the shave gel that needed to be removed. She resumed shaving him, maintaining those long smooth strokes, taking great care to do a good job.

She could feel his cock flex and pulse inside her and, even though his cock was of average size, it felt like it was deep in her guts, poking around in her belly. It was an odd feeling for it just to be inside her, not thrusting back and forth, but she liked it. She was learning new ways to please a man every day.

When she finished shaving him, she wiped the remaining shave cream off his face with a towel. He pulled her to him and kissed her. As he did so, he started lifting her up and down on his cock. She used her legs to help, riding him as they kissed and embraced. It felt like they were almost as one, to Kasey. She loved it. She pressed her belly and chest against his and her arms around his neck while his hands continued to hold her waist. The only issue was her legs weren't long enough to really push all the way up and down on him. It was working, but not perfectly.

"Spin around," he grunted, using his hands to twist her body. She lifted her feet off the floor and over his head as he literally spun her on his cock until she was facing the other way. "Put your feet on my legs."

Kasey did this so she was now squatting on his cock, facing away from him. She was like a frog ready to jump, and that's just what she did, pushing up with her strong legs, suddenly able to lift herself up and down, riding the full length of his cock. He held her hips, making sure she didn't fall off, but she did the work otherwise, riding and grinding. She came first. And second. He kept fucking her, the day's previous sex and the recent relaxation giving him plenty of stamina and staying power.

"Fuck, you are a perfect fit, you little slut," he grunted. "So fucking tight." Indeed, the friction was intense as her pussy fit him like a glove, holding him tightly, clinging to him with each rise and drop of her body. She came a third time before he finally shot his load deep inside her. He held her on top of him for several minutes afterward, their juices running down his cock and balls and onto the chair. When he finally let go, she slinked to the floor in front of him, turned around and cleaned up the mess on his cock, balls and the chair with her soft lips and tongue, swallowing every drop.

"Such a good girl," he said, patting her on the head. "Fuck, it's like someone trained you."

"You're training me, sir," she reminded him, deflecting away from the idea that anyone else had trained her. There were lots of secrets being revealed it seemed, but she wasn't ready for him to know about Mick and Harry and the school. For now, it was just him and her and, despite her devotion to the others, she was in no hurry for that to change. This time with Michael was special. Not just for him, but for her too. "I'm learning so much from you."

"Well, you're an extremely fast learner," he said.

"I always found it easy to learn when it was a class I liked and I had a good teacher," she smiled.

Michael stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, trying not to look at his torso, which was no longer the trim, muscular image it had once been. Instead, he focused on his hair and face, analyzing Kasey's grooming skills. "Good work, young lady," he smiled. "Looks good, considering what you had to work with."

"You're handsome and you know it," Kasey said, standing behind him and wrapping her arms around him, looking over his shoulder into the mirror. "I couldn't mess that up if I tried."

Michael pulled on a t-shirt and briefs and looked at Kasey, who stood there watching, still naked, adorable, sexy, and awaiting instruction. Reading her mind, he said "thong, thigh highs, and heels nothing else."

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Take your time, do whatever you need to do, then come downstairs," he said. "We'll watch a movie together. Just relax for a bit. How's that sound?"

"Wonderful, sir," she smiled. For effect, she skipped to Megan's bedroom, showing her happiness as well as her beautiful bouncing body. She knew he would need time before he was ready to fuck again, but she also knew it helped to start warming him up again. There was never a bad time to tease.

Kasey took a few minutes to put her hair in pigtails - he hadn't asked, but it felt naughty and right - and put on a tiny neon green g-string and white thigh high socks with black stripes around the top. Clear stripper heels completed the naughty, sexy look.

As she came downstairs, she found the living room was dimly lit. The TV was on and Michael was sitting in the love seat, sipping whiskey. He was still wearing his plain t-shirt and boxers. She walked in front of him, blocking the view of the TV. "Am I dressed appropriately, sir?"

He laughed, "There's nothing appropriate about how you're dressed. So it's perfect."

"May I suck your cock, sir?"

"Not yet, baby," he smiled. "But I appreciate the offer. Have a seat. We can just relax a bit. In fact, you can take off your heels and sit next to me."

She took off her heels and sat next to him. He put his arm around her, brushing his fingers over her nipple. She leaned in and put her feet up, curling up next to him. He handed her a glass of whiskey and nodded to the screen. "Ever seen this movie?" Kasey looked and saw that he was watching Crazy Stupid Love. She had seen the movie before with Megan, both of them drooling over Ryan Gossling and wishing they were Emma Stone. It was a good movie. Funny, sexy, dramatic and even a little sad. She liked it, but wouldn't have expected Michael to be watching it. As she watched, she realized how similar he was to the main character played by Steve Carell, a normal guy and good dad finding out his wife was leaving him when he thought everything was OK. He tried to pick up women but had no idea how, until Ryan Gossling's character showed him how to be a player in the club scene. Was that what she was doing here? Teaching Michael how to be a single, how to hook up, fuck, be a man again?

She sipped the whiskey and scrunched up her face as she felt the burn in her throat. She hadn't drunk much at her age, but she managed beer and wine just fine. Whiskey was harder than she was used to. But he wanted her to drink it, so she would. She sipped it slowly, just like he did, feeling the warmth in her belly. She curled closer to him, laying her head on his shoulder, watching the movie while he casually grope and caressed her breast. She kept glancing down at his crotch, looking to see if he was getting hard, ready to do her job. But he remained casual in recovery, seeming quite content to watch the movie, sip his whiskey and hold her body against him. He ran his hand down her side and let it lay on her hip, slipping his fingers inside the strap of her g-string.

She liked this. She felt comfortable, at ease, sexy, desired, maybe even appreciated. It didn't feel like he was taking it for granted that he essentially owned her body right now, that he could continue to do anything he wanted with her or to her. He had a unique ability to dominate and objectify her and make her feel special at the same time. She hadn't experienced a lot of that with the other men from the school so far. Most of them were nice enough, but they seemed like they felt entitled and superior. She hadn't noticed that difference until now. Michael liked spending time with her, even when he wasn't ready to fuck her. That was different. He could do anything he wanted to her when they were fucking, be as nasty and degrading as he wanted. But in these moments, he could see, despite his Hulk-like metamorphosis, she could see the decency within him. As much as the sex mattered, so did the moments in between. She wondered if Megan was experiencing any moments like these with Rothman.

Michael liked this moment too. How could he not? He had a half naked, beautiful young woman curled up next to him, ready to service him at the snap of his fingers. On top of liking her body, though, he liked her. She was sweet, tender, smart, and pretty funny. He had no desire to fuck her and throw her aside for a couple of hours. He wanted to fuck her, then make her tease him while they hung out, then fuck her some more. He also wanted to drink. He hadn't gotten really drunk in a long time, but he was ready to tonight. Susan, Kasey, his own crazy melt-down, it was a lot to handle and the alcohol and Kasey were helping numb the pain and confusion and heighten his desire. While Kasey continued to sip slowly, he started drinking in larger gulps, his head starting to buzz in that familiar way. He started groping and pulling on Kasey more aggressively. He put her hand on his crotch and she pulled his cock out. It was half-erect and she stroked it while he kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Nice kiss," he slurred, "now use that slutty little mouth the way it was meant to be used."

"Yes, mister," Kasey said. She bent over him, her ass in the air on the love seat. He smacked her ass hard and she realized that, in his drunken state, he didn't realize how hard he had hit her. It hurt, but she didn't stop doing her job, already working her mouth down his cock toward his juicy balls. She gagged about an inch from his balls and he slapped her on the ass again.

"Come on, Kasey," she slurred. "I know you can do it. Take it all down your throat. Do it right, you little slut, or I'll find someone who can." She knew he was drunk, but this statement shocked Kasey. This was new. She had heard alcohol could act like a truth serum. Was he already tired of her, ready to sew wild oats with any willing partner he could find? Was she really not good enough? She sucked harder, deeper, lips touching his balls, eager to please. "That's better, bitch," he chuckled. He slapped her ass again. "Just needed a reminder who's in charge and what your role is, didn't ya? Thought since I petted you and gave you alcohol you were my girlfriend, didn't ya? Well, right now you're a cum receptacle. Got it?"

He grabbed her pigtails and held them together, getting a firm grip on her hair as he jerked her head up and down, forcing her to deepthroat him. Kasey's rattled and alcohol-buzzed brain went into autopilot. She couldn't process anything right now. She just had to suck. She could do that. She had been trained. She sucked, he bucked. She thought he would cum soon, but he kept fucking for what seemed like forever. He tossed her backwards and flipped her on her hands and knees. He pushed her face into the cushion and ripped her g-string off. He slapped her ass as he separated her cheeks and pointed his cock at her little puckered asshole. He grabbed her ponytails in both hands, using them like handles or reins as he pushed his cock roughly into her ass. She moaned and he pulled on her hair, making her arch her back as he entered her fully.

"Fuck that feels good," he groaned. "You like it too, don't you, you little whore?"

"Yes, daddy," she moaned. "Please fuck my tight little ass. Stretch it out. Rearrange my little guts."

"Rearrange 'em and coat them in jizz," he groaned, finally releasing his load deep into her bowels. His energy spent and head spinning, he fell back, unconscious almost as soon as he hit the cushions. Kasey didn't take advantage of the situation to shirk her duties. She turned around and promptly cleaned his shrinking cock with her lips and tongue. She fell on top of him, laying on his chest, her eyes fluttering as she neared sleep. Just then, her phone buzzed. It was on the table next to them, so she grabbed it, hoping it was Megan finally checking in.

"You up?" was the simple text from Mick.

"Yes, daddy" she responded. "I'm a little drunk tho."

"How's Michael?"

"Really drunk."

"Passed out?"

"Yes, daddy."

"We'll be right over."

"OK, daddy." She didn't ask why. She knew why. She wanted to take care of them, but now? She was so sore, so drunk, so exhausted. And what if Michael woke up?

Five minutes later, the guys were there. They were both drunk too. And horny. And angry. Mick kept his eye on Michael while Harry sat in the chair, bouncing Kasey up and down on his cock, fucking her pussy while he sucked her tits. "You've been a bad little bitch," Harry grunted. "Making Michael happy but ignoring us, lying about being sick even."

"I'm sorry, daddy," she whimpered.

"Fuck sorry," he grunted, cumming quick and hard inside her.

He pushed her face on his cock as she cleaned yet another cock with her mouth. She glanced over at Michael who was still asleep, while Harry carried her over to Mick and dumped her like a rag doll on his lap. Mick pushed her to the floor. "No sloppy seconds for me," he grunted, slapping her face with his cock. "Suck it, whore."

It was a command, but she had no choice to follow it on her own. He had her pigtails in his hands and drove his cock into her mouth and down her throat, not stopping as she coughed and sputtered before finally finding the right angle and rhythm to deepthroat him properly.

"You. Do. This. Every. Day." Mick grunted, each word accompanied by a balls-deep thrust into the back of her throat. "No. Fucking. Excuses."

He took his cock and slapped her face with it repeatedly, each slap accompanied by a word. "Do. You. Fucking. Understand. You. Little. Cock. Sucking. Cum. Eating. Slut.?"

"Yes," she sputtered. "Daddy."

He groaned and jerked his cock furiously. His cum sprayed across her face. "You have to do a better job," he snarled, looking down at her. "When you commit to sucking a man's cock every day, it's cruel and disrespectful not to follow through. No excuses. Megan's gone. You knew you had to step up." She couldn't respond because her lips were covered in cum, but she felt ashamed and sorry as he scooped it into her mouth with his softening cock.

"I'm so sorry, sir," she pouted. She was so overwhelmed, which was odd for her. She normally took things in stride. Maybe it was the alcohol or the unexpected - but fair, she thought - criticism from Mick and Harry. Either way, she felt terrible. "I've been a naughty girl. Will you please punish me more so I learn my lesson."