Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick and Harry looked at each other and grinned. "Take off those thigh highs, naughty girl," Harry said.

They used the thigh highs to bind her wrists behind her back and her ankles to her thighs, so she was in a tight little ball. They stuffed her g-string in her mouth. The lay her on top of Michael, placing her bare feet on his limp cock and covered them both in a blanket. They took the bottle of whiskey with them as they left. Kasey, grateful that they had punished her appropriately, was able to relax, her guilt receding as fatigue took over. She was asleep before they closed the door, her toes touching Michael's slowly hardening penis.

***

Megan walked into the tall office building, Mr. Rothman walking next to her. He carried a briefcase in one hand and held her hand with the other. From a distance, she appeared to be dressed like a professional businesswoman. Up close, the details revealed the exposure and sexuality that Rothman intended. She wore a cream colored blazer. It was buttoned at her navel. A white collar was around her neck and a red tie hung from it between the jacket lapels. What wasn't there was blouse or bra. The collar around her neck looked like a man's shirt collar, but was simply a choker in disguise.

She wore a white skirt that matched the blazer. Under the skirt she wore a red satin g-string. The skirt was skin tight and short, hugging her ass while the slits on the side exposed her thighs and hips. She wore bright red stilettos, six inches, with straps that buckled around her slender ankles. Her hair was up in a ponytail that looked professional except for the big red ribbon tied in a pretty bow that reminded her of something she would have worn in her cheerleader days.

She was not surprised to be dressed like this. Maybe she was getting used to it or maybe it was Rothman's strong hand on hers, but whatever the reason she felt less nervous, less self-conscious even as heads turned to look at the leggy brunette walking hand in hand with the much older man. She really had no idea what to expect. She pictured herself sitting quietly as Tanaka and Rothman completed their negotiations. She had asked what her role was. His answer was vague: "Sit there and look pretty," he had said this morning as they got ready. "Be ready for anything. You might just sit and learn. Or you might have some tasks to tend to."

"I understand, sir," she said, wishing he would expand on what he meant by tasks. She knew better than to ask, though. He would have told her if he wanted her to know. Instead, she asked, "what will we be doing tonight, sir?"

"Celebrating or working out frustrations and relieving stress," he smiled. "Your role in that is the same either way, as you can imagine."

"Of course, sir," she said. "I hope we are celebrating, but I will be ready for whatever you need, sir."

They were greeted as they walked into the massive building by Mao, who was dressed in proper business attire: a dark suit with a white blouse that was buttoned all the way and a form-fitting skirt that came to mid-thigh. The only hints of exaggerated sexuality were her heels, which were black stilettos very similar to the red ones that Megan wore, just an inch shorter. She was beautiful, but didn't look like a woman who literally swallowed cock and balls on a daily basis. Megan wished she could have that combination of class and sexiness in her look instead of being dressed like a slut all the time. She loved to tease and to have the attention from men, but the disapproving looks from so many people made her uncomfortable. She would match rather hear a wolf whistle and even a pinch on the ass than see a judgmental face and hear snide remarks. In her mind, Mao had the best of both worlds.

Mao led them to a private elevator and accompanied them to the top floor. The elevator opened to a spacious suite that served as Tanaka's office but was much more like a residence. There was a large desk and massive conference table with leather high-backed chairs all around it. But there was also a living area, similar to a hotel suite, with flat-screen TV, sectional sofa, love seat, coffee table, refrigerator, and beverage station including a fully stocked bar. Behind a set of French doors was a balcony overlooking the city, complete with a hot tub. Behind another set of doors on the interior wall was a king-sized bed. Suddenly, it was very clear to Megan how Mao and Tanaka were able to work so hard and still have time for Mao to repeatedly and thoroughly address his needs. This place was a luxury bachelor pad, oozing with money, sex, and opulence.

Rothman, too, was impressed by the office and took mental notes, envisioning a hot tub and his own harem added to this layout. It bothered him that Tanaka, whose company was not worth as much as his own, had a better setup. "Complete this deal," he thought, "and you can afford it all." For an ego boost, he looked at Megan, thinking she looked like money well spent, but smiling in the knowledge that he owned every inch of her without spending a dime. Anyone could buy a room. But it took true power to have a piece of pussy perfection like Megan worship your cock for free. Tanaka couldn't intimidate him, not even with this palace he called an office.

Tanaka emerged a few minutes from his executive restroom and welcomed them with a handshake for Rothman and a hug and kiss for Megan. "How are you feeling today, dear?" Mao translated for him.

"I'm doing very well, sir," Megan said. "Thank you for asking."

"Ah, to have the recovery process of a college girl, huh?" Tanaka said through Mao's translation, patting Rothman on the shoulder.

"Indeed," Rothman smiled like a shark, "she snaps back fresher and tighter from one day to the next, no matter how hard I try to wear her out."

"Well, today is another opportunity then, isn't it?" Tanaka laughed as Mao translated. It was seemingly a harmless joke in the manly banter, but Megan wondered if they really were going to task her body as much as they did last night. She wasn't sure if that would be fun or simply too much. She had her limits. She wasn't sure she could endure another day like yesterday with no rest or preparation in between.

A few moments later, three more men entered the office. Mao introduced them as his senior VP Sato, senior accountant Ito, and marketing chief Makino. Sato was a large, barrel-chested man in his 50s who looked like he could have been a sumo wrestler prior to turning to the world of business. He had a large round belly and massive chest. Megan felt like the whole building shook and swayed when he moved. Ito looked like the stereotypical accountant, small, lean, with glasses. He was mostly bald and looked older than his actual age of mid-40s. Makino was the youngest of the trio, probably late 30s or early 40s, Megan guessed. He was average height and build and was sharply dressed and rather handsome. Arrogance oozed from him, however, which she found very unattractive. She appreciated confidence, not arrogance.

Mao explained that Megan was Rothman's assistant. "Your assistant is quite young," Sato said, shaking Rothman's hand. "She must have tremendous skill."

"She does," Rothman said. "She is 18 and has a great deal of potential."

It might sound like they were talking about her business acumen, but Megan knew that's not what they were talking about, their eyes hungrily looking her up and down. She wanted to be respected for her intelligence, too, but she liked the way they looked at her. She felt desired, which was nice. She didn't feel like Rothman really appreciated her yet, but she was working on that. Like Tanaka said, today was another opportunity.

Everyone took their seat at the conference table and, upon Tanaka's direction, Mao surrendered the floor to Rothman. No one sat at the head of the table. That was reserved for whoever was speaking or presenting. So Rothman stepped to the head of the table. As he did, Mao knelt down under the table in front of Tanaka. It caught Rothman off guard, which Makino noticed.

"It's customary at every meeting that Mao service Mr. Tanaka during the meeting," he explained. "It helps Mr. Tanaka stay calm and think clearly. I'm sure you'll agree that regular sexual activity with a beautiful woman relieves a great deal of stress." He stared at Megan as he made this last point.

"Absolutely," Rothman agreed. "That's one of the reasons Megan is here. And, in a show of good faith in this negotiation, I am sharing her with any of you who could use her services during the meeting. Please understand, this is not a bribe nor an intent to sway your thinking. I respect you and your company very much. A fair deal that works for both partners is the only solution I'm seeking here. Megan is here to help you think more clearly, not less. Mr. Tanaka kindly granted permission for her to accompany me and to assist us all during the meeting today."

Megan should have been stunned, but she wasn't. Last night had demonstrated a hint of what this trip was about and what would be demanded of her. She hadn't really expected it during the meeting today. She thought the meeting would be more professional and then lead to an after party during which she would have a larger role. She thought she could rest during the meeting. But she was learning, Rothman wasn't interested in her rest. He was intent on training her. Much like her sports coaches, he was pushing her to do more than she thought she could. If he saw that potential in her, it must be there. She always had a love/hate relationship with her coaches, ultimately loving them for pushing her, demanding the best from her. That must be what Rothman was doing, right? Maybe she would love him for it. She certainly trusted him and obeyed him blindly. She sat at the table, smiling at each of the men, demonstrating that yes, she was happy to be fulfilling the role Rothman had just outlined. She was not being forced. She was ready and, she hoped, able to do the job.

In the moment of silence, they could hear Mao's wet sucking sounds as she worked on Tanaka.

"There is no pressure, of course," Rothman continued. "I realize you all may have wives or girlfriends and no doubt have many willing sexual partners. This is simply a no-guilt, no-pressure offer. My form of a tray of donuts and pastries, if you will." He motioned to the tray of donuts, pastries and fruit that awaited them at the otherwise vacant far end of the table. "I would only ask that you be mindful of where you, um, deposit your load. No offense, but I don't think any of us want sloppy seconds. Besides Megan usually only eats cum in the mornings, so you wouldn't want to deprive her of her healthy diet, would you?"

Throughout the meeting, Makino translated for Tanaka and any moments of silence were filled by the sounds of Mao's sucking and Megan's wet pussy or mouth being used. Being the senior officer in the room other than Tanaka, the men deferred to Sato to go first. The massive man pulled her into his lap and slowly removed her top and skirt while Rothman began his presentation. Rothman looked at petite Megan being stripped and groped by the fat older man and images of Princess Leia and Jabba the Hut from one of the Star Wards movies flashed in his mind. He made a note to find a gold bikini for Megan. That with the collar and leash would bring to life some of his fantasies from years gone by.

Megan was soon wearing only the white collar, red tie, red g-string, red ribbon in her hair, and red heels. Sato pushed her to the floor and fed her his fat cock. It was too fat for her to get her lips around, but Sato wasn't the sort who accepted physical limitations. The girl just needed a little help. So, with one hand on her tie and the other on the bow and ponytail on the back of her head, he "encouraged" her to go much further and take much more than appeared physically possible. This wasn't the first woman he'd had to treat this way - very few were naturally equipped with such a large mouth that they could take him without his assistance. Her teeth scraped his cock and he thumped her on the back of the head, a silent admonition to remind her to do it right.

Through sheer determination by Megan and persistent force by Sato, he finally got his full fat dick inside her mouth, his balls successfully tapping her chin. But Megan was stretched past her limits. She coughed, nearly gagged, and scraped her teeth on him again. She was sputtering noisily and Tanaka frowned at Sato, signaling that she was being too loud. Normally, Sato would have shut her up in his own way, but deferring to Tanaka, he yanked her ponytail, pulling her off his cock and into in his lap in one quick, powerful move. Megan gasped, then had the breath knocked out of her as Sato pushed her g-string aside and impaled her pussy on his cock. He was 10 inches and thicker than her wrists. She was stuffed full and her pussy, like her mouth had been, was being stretched to its limits.

Sato didn't care. At least the little bitch was quiet now, although her pussy was making plenty of wet, sloppy noise. It was a nice pussy, though, warm and wet and tightly wrapped around him. He put his hands on her hips and lifted her up and down, making her firm titties bounce in his face, her head thrown back, her eyes closed. He couldn't tell if she was in ecstasy or pain. Most of his partners told him it was hard to tell the difference when he was fucking them. Frankly, he didn't much care. It was pure pleasure for him and, having received some morning head from a woman he had brought home from the club last night, was quite capable of making this last a while.

He needed to ask a question regarding one of Rothman's projections, so he pulled the little whore to him, burying her face against his neck to muffle her sounds as she came on his cock. He didn't stop pumping. The slut needed to be fucked hard and deep and to have that little cunt stretched out. But he did ask his question without breaking his rhythm or being distracted by her sweet lips and tongue on his ear. The bitch was loving this as much as he was. He had to admit, Rothman had himself a fine piece of candy here.

Sato could have fucked her all day and certainly was game for another round later if the meeting ran long, but he knew it was a bad look to be selfish. He also knew today's meeting wasn't going to take that long. Meeting privately, they had already decided to accept Rothman's offer. Barring surprises, today was simply a formality. He would finish his time with Megan, feed her a load, and let one of the others take a turn. Accordingly, he pushed her back to the floor and she knew what to do. Impressively, she instantly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and put her hands on his shaft, stroking and jerking him as his cum shot into her mouth. She kept sucking and tugging until he was done. She showed him the load, waited for him to nod, then swallowed. Then she kissed the head gain, seeking any stray cum before licking his shaft and nuzzling his balls. "What a well-trained little bitch," he thought, gaining more respect for Rothman, who up till now he found to be an arrogant asshole. He probably still was, but at least he knew how to pick and train a good slut and was willing to share her, too. The man couldn't be all bad.

No sooner had Megan finished serving Sato's immense cock than she was pulled by the hair. Ito grabbed her and dragged her across the floor to him. She turned and saw that his cock was out and already fully erect. There would be no time to rest. She hadn't expected any, of course, but she could hope. Sato's cock had served her well but also wrecked her. Her mouth and pussy ached. She was glad to see that Ito's cock mirrored his lean frame. It was long enough - average size, in her experience -but was half the girth of Sato's beast. Whether he wanted her pussy or mouth or both, he shouldn't add too much to her pain.

He pulled her into his lap and she expected to be impaled on him while she rode his cock. Instead, he yanked down her damp, stretched panties and tossed them aside. He held her in his lap, feeling between her legs, stroking her pussy. She felt his hard cock against her hip and she whispered in his ear, "May I suck your cock?" Then she kissed and nibbled on his ear while he inserted two fingers inside her.

"You may suck it," he grunted. "When I'm ready for you to." He pulled his wet fingers out of her pussy and started probing them around her tight little asshole. She realized his plan now. She knew it was a possibility any day, of course, and Rothman had made her prepare by cleaning herself this morning, but it was still a bit unexpected here. At least he was prepping her, using her own juices to lubricate her and his fingers to gradually stretch her opening. "Do you cum when you this hole gets fucked too?" he sneered. He turned her so she faced away from him. He pulled her legs up, spreading them wide, and shifted his hips under hers, placing the head of his cock against her ass. She was lubed and slightly open, so he pressed ahead, meeting plenty of resistance from the tight little opening, but he was determined and she was willing, so success was soon achieved and he was fully inside her. His hands were under her hips, lifting her up and down on him, her heels by her head, her legs splayed wide, her guts being stirred by his thrusting cock.

Megan tried to stay quiet as the meeting progressed, but a couple of the thrusts hit deep and hard and made her moan or grunt. Makino picked her panties up from the floor and stuffed them in her mouth to keep her quiet.

About this time, Mao emerged from under table and walked to the head of the table, opening her mouth to show them all the load that he had given her. She waited until they all had a good look and Tanaka gave her the subtle nod, telling her to swallow. She got a drink of water and served water to all the men. Then, without instruction, she crawled under the table and pulled Rothman's cock out of his pants. Megan watched Rothman's face and could see his pleasure. It made her jealous. She knew she gave Rothman pleasure too, but didn't like the idea that he could have as much or more pleasure from another woman. She even hated thinking that some of the guys liked Kasey more than her - and she loved Kasey with all her heart. But such was Megan's competitiveness that she needed to be the best.

Rothman had figured this out, of course, and he loved antagonized Megan. While Mao gave the best head he had ever received, he nonetheless exaggerated his reactions, locking his eyes on Megan's, letting her know that Mao was better than her. He knew it would hurt Megan to know she wasn't as good. He didn't mind. Her pain, her frustration, her determination was his gain. Lying and letting her believe she was nothing special was well worth it if it got the little whore to work that much harder to please him.

Megan didn't sense Rothman's cruelty or deviousness. She only sensed him immense pleasure with Mao and fumed, even as her ass was being reamed by Ito. She tried to reminder herself that her training had only just begun a week ago, but any perceived failure was crushing to her. Rothman deserved the best. He shouldn't have to fly to Dallas to get amazing head. She should be giving it to him every day.

Despite her perceived incompetence, Ito was more than content with her little ass. He fucked her hard and deep, delighting in the muffled little gasps and grunts, knowing he was giving her a good drilling. When he was about to cum, he pulled the g-string from her mouth, wrapped it around her face so the crotch covered her nose, and pushed her to the floor. "Now you suck, slut," he hissed. Without hesitance, she put her mouth on the cock that had been fully inside her ass. She licked and sucked for less than a minute before he came, his cum filling her mouth. It was a big load and, with the g-string limiting her ability to breathe through her nose, she struggled to keep breathe while also keeping the cum in her mouth until he was done. Finally, he pulled out and made her show him before she swallowed like the obedient cum whore she was trained to be.