Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls go to work in an adult clothing store.
16.7k words
4.88
14k
15

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

MEGAN & KASEY: ON THE JOB TRAINING

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 8: CALL GIRLS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dear readers, as there are a number of characters, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick guide of some of the secondary characters as a reminder:

  • Walters: Geometry teacher, glasses, mustache, average height, 50s, beer belly but not fat.
  • Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, on the verge of divorce, 46
  • Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete
  • Yelton: Photographer who took team and senior pictures, 38, biracial, beard, average build
  • Granderson: Kasey's dad
  • Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.
  • Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.
  • Jackson Potter: 18, does the web site
  • Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman
  • Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

Megan had finished in the shower after her threesome with Jackson and his friends. She knew that Darrell and Kasey were on their way to pick her up and that Darrell would be bringing whatever clothes Mr. Quigley wanted her to wear to work at his store tonight. She took care of her hair, putting it in a ponytail, and applied the little makeup she used, including some cherry red lipstick.

The guys had confiscated her clothes and even her heels as some childish souvenirs so she emerged from the bathroom completely nude just moments before the doorbell rang.

Since it was his house, Troy opened the door. Whatever he expected to see, this wasn't it. Darrell stood behind Kasey in the doorway. Troy knew Kasey from their old high school days as well, but he had never seen her like this.

He looked her over from head to toe, responding to her cheery greeting with an honest but distracted "good to see you too." She was wearing 4-inch red heels with a little strap over her toes. Her legs were completely bare as was all but about 6 or 7 inches of her body, he estimated. She wore a red g-string with just a tiny triangle of red covering her pussy. Had she had any hair on her mound, it would have been visible. But, like Megan, she was completely bald down there. Smooth, soft. So inviting. She wore no top, but two little red pasties covered her nipples. She also had her hair in a ponytail and wore cherry red lipstick that was a bit smudged.

The reason for the smudge was obvious, as Kasey's nose, cheeks, and eyelids were dotted with strands of what was clearly recently deposited cum. She was wearing more cum than clothes, Troy thought.

"Um, come in," Troy said. "Kasey, if you need to clean up..."

"Megan will help with that," Darrell interjected as he and Kasey followed Troy into the house. "Hungry, Megan?"

"Yes, sir!" Megan gushed. She walked over to them, bare tits jiggling, and made sure everyone had a good view for their pictures and videos as she kissed Kasey on the mouth and then used her tongue and lips to clean all of the precious sperm off of Kasey's beautiful face. There was some on her eyelashes, so Kasey closed her eyes and Megan kissed them clean before turning and slowly swallowing, making sure everyone knew exactly where the cum had disappeared to.

"Even better than the snack you gave me on the way here," Megan smiled at Darrell, referring to blowjob she had given him in the car earlier in the day. She didn't know how many blowjobs he typically got in one day, but she guessed he was well above par today.

"I can put you on a daily diet if you want," Darrell chuckled.

"Yes, please, sir!" Megan giggled. "Would you please put my pasties on me, sir?"

Darrell, who was carrying Megan's outfit -- which was identical to Kasey's -- nodded and said to Kasey, "You take one nipple and I'll take the other. Remember, get them hard first."

"Yes, sir," Kasey smiled. She waited for Darrell to take the lead. He gripped Megan's left breast at the base and tweaked the nipple, pulling on it and tweaking it. Kasey followed suit on the right breast.

"Remember, they stick better if it's wet," Darrell winked. He began sucking on Megan's nipple, watching side-eyed as Kasey did the same with the other nipple. The other guys had their phones in one hand and cocks in the other, capturing the moment for future self-pleasure.

It felt good, but Megan decided to play it up for her audience, closing her eyes and biting her lip, slightly tilting her head back, hoping that she somehow looked sexual and perhaps even on the verge of orgasm, which she wasn't.

"I think she's gonna cum," Bonner said, answering her unstated question.

"You sure couldn't make her cum," Troy snorted.

"Dude, Kasey can make anyone cum with that tongue of hers," Jackson said, once again re-establishing his dominance over his buddies with the 'yeah, I fucked her too,' reminder. Some of their jealousy of his experience with Megan had undoubtedly worn off, but by doubling down on Kasey, there was no doubt he was the stud of the group once more.

Taking much more time than needed to make Megan's perpetually perky nipples reach full erection, Darrell finally came up for air and he and Kasey placed the pasties on Megan's nipples.

Darrell then provided the unnecessary assistance to Megan as she put on the g-string. He took great pleasure in placing it exactly in the middle of her ass cheeks and centering it over the top edge of her pussy lips.

"OK, you need to match your makeup to Kasey's, minus the smudge of course," Darrell said when he was done with the g-string. "And Kasey, you better wash your face and fix your lipstick. Then we gotta get going so you aren't late for work."

The girls hurried to the bathroom and fixed their near-perfect faces. They had very little time to talk about the events of the day, but Kasey told her about the pest control guy and how Michael had been kept away from her by Rothman. Megan told her how fun Darrell had been and how, after her time with Jackson and his buddies, she was now more sure than ever that she had to be with an older man -- or men -- for the rest of her life. Megan wanted to talk about April, but Darrell knocked on the door and told them it was time to go. He was firm but polite. Megan liked his tone. He could tell her what to do any time and she would comply, even more happily than normal.

The hurried out to the car, both girls offering to give Darrell a blowjob on the way, but he declined, saying that he wanted them to look just as perfect when he dropped them off as they did right now. What a gentleman, Megan thought.

The girls sat in the back seat and talked about April.

"Do you think she's going to be a new student?" Kasey asked.

"I don't know," Megan said. "I only met her the one time. She definitely wasn't offended by how I was dressed or the fact that I had cum on my face. And she sure didn't seem to like working with her brother."

"I remember you said he was mean to you," Kasey said.

"Even meaner to her," Megan said. "I felt sorry her, but she didn't feel sorry for herself. I think he thought she was stupid -- she was a little dense, I suppose. But mostly I felt like she just didn't care. Didn't care what he thought. Didn't care about the cum on my face. She just kind of took things for what they were with no judgement. I don't know. It was only a few minutes, but she was unique."

"Busty too, I hear," Darrell chimed in.

"Well, we were talking about her personality..." Megan giggled.

"I know," he laughed. "I like big, bouncy personalities!"

"Yes, they were big and bouncy and she was very pretty," Megan said. "Not prudish but not slutty either. Very cute."

Megan pulled up April's social media and Kasey took a look. She had seen the pics before, but looked at them now with far greater interest. "Big eyes and pretty smile," Kasey said. "I love her hair."

"Me too," Megan said. "Not a full-on redhead, but close. Auburn maybe."

"Does she list her measurements on there anywhere?" Darrell laughed.

"You know, sir, I don't think most girls put their measurements on their social media profile," Megan laughed.

"Well they should," Darrell chuckled. "Friends have a right to know these things."

"Speaking of knowing, have you heard anything else about her since you dropped me off?" Megan asked.

"Not really," Darrell said. "I did have the feeling though when Mick called me though about picking you up that he and Harry weren't alone. I heard some giggling in the background and it sure didn't sound like Harry."

"I'm not sure whether to be jealous that they found someone new to take care of them or excited that we might have a new classmate," Megan said.

"I feel the same way," Kasey said. "I'm looking forward to meeting her -- if she is going to be a new student."

"You just want someone to share the work, um, loads with, don't you?" Darrell laughed at his cum joke. The girls giggled too, and he was pleased that they got the joke.

"Noooo!" Kasey said in mock protest. "I don't like to share loads with anyone, not even Megan. Every little drop is mine, mine, mine."

"Greedy little bitch," Megan laughed.

It was a fun ride and the girls were in a good mood when Darrell dropped them off. He used his phone to take a nice video of their perfect legs and asses as they walked into the store. He felt more fortunate than ever to have enjoyed the pleasure of them both and looked forward to more of the same. Maybe he could really hire Megan to work for him someday. After all her, her resume and work samples were impeccable. What part of her wasn't?

***

The girls entered the store, which was simply called "QT Exotic Fashions." The Q, Quigley would later explain to them, was simply a reference to his name and the T added to it made it a play on "cutie", which both girls certainly were. The "exotic fashions" was a not-so-subtle way of saying that the store offered lingerie, club wear that a stripper or even, perhaps, a high-priced call girl or ambitious office assistant might wear. There was a small section of the story that had role play and bondage gear, and another that offered a few sex toys including dildos and vibrators, but the vast majority of the expansive store was devoted to highly erotic and playful attire, including the heels, pasties, and g-strings the girls were wearing.

Megan and Kasey had both expected Quigley to fuck one or both of them as soon as they arrived, but instead he openly ogled them and began showing them around the store.

"Unfortunately we don't have a lot of time before our first invited guests will be arriving," he said, pinching the girls' nipples ostensibly to test the security of the pasties. His cock bulged in his pants and Megan felt sorry for him that there was no time to address his needs. She was sure that, if they worked together, she and Kasey could at least give him a quick orgasm that would serve as maintenance until they could do some extensive ball-draining for their trainer and employer. They certainly owed him that much.

"So, we will have other stuff members who help with inventory, checkout, and things like that, but on the nights you're here, you two will serve as 'Customer Assistance Lead Liaisons', or, as we will call you for short, 'CALL Girls'. It's a very important position and title, worthy of a name badge.... But, oh dear, there's no place to put a badge on you unless we pierce these pretty nipples and hang a name tag from them."

The girls were giggling at the name and smiling as Quigley continued with a speech that he had obviously thought about for a while. He delighted in teasing and surprising them.

"Instead, you will wear these," he said, holding up two thin black collars. Both of them said in gold letters, "CALL Girl" and there was a golden circular loop in the front of both collars, separating the two words. "These will help customers discern you from other customers and, if they desire assistance, either you can take the lead..." he jiggled one of the loops... "or they can." He waved his hand toward a rack of leashes of various colors and lengths.

Megan was tingling all over as he put the collar on her. This was so exciting. She was virtually naked and would be offering herself as a "CALL Girl" to people she had never met before. She smiled at Quigley's sly joke about the collars being the only way customers could tell her and Kasey from other customers. Just like that, the official QT uniform was launched. The colors would vary, Quigley assured them, but the pieces would be consistent.

"I love these uniforms," Kasey grinned. "Do you think customers will like them?"

"I'm sure they will," Quigley chuckled. "But now that you are official, we have just a few minutes to role play and give you a chance to understand what I want you to do. I'll be a customer and, in this case you will both be my personal CALL Girls. When a new customer comes in the story, you will approach them, introduce yourself and shake their hand. Let's try it."

He went outside, came in the door and Megan stepped forward first, "Hello sir, I'm Megan. How can I help you?"

"Not bad, but remember, you're here to serve the customer. Make that clear. Kasey, you try this time."

"Hello sir," Kasey said. "My name is Kasey and I'm your CALL Girl. I'm here to assist you in any way you desire."

"Excellent!" Quigley said with enthusiastic praise. It was funny how some of the men were so encouraging and others, like Rothman, were seemingly never satisfied. Just like real teachers or coaches, Megan thought.

"Megan, you look like you have a thought," Quigley encouraged, his eyes twinkling.

"Well, sir, yes, I love what Kasey said. I just thought I might add one more thing."

"Try it," Quigley said.

"My name is Megan and I'm your CALL Girl. I'm here to assist you in any way you desire," Megan said. Then she touched the loop on her collar and added, "Would you like to lead or shall I?"

The bulge in Quigley's pants shifted a bit and Megan ached to help him. She glanced at Kasey, who was biting her lip. Clearly had noticed the same thing and was equally ready to address his needs. Fearful in the morning about the punishments that might await them, both girls were relieved that the focus thus far had been more on making up the assignment, so to speak, than serving detention. Not that being detained was necessarily a bad thing, Megan thought. She realized the playfulness of the day might be related to who they were dealing with, too. Mick and Harry weren't laying down discipline. Rothman and Meeks, who could both be a bit more demanding, were out of the picture. So far they were with the "fun" guys, even though Jackson had been a bit of jerk, there had been no fear there. Megan was fairly certain she could have kicked all three of their asses if she had to.

So, the confidence was rising in both Megan and Kasey. They were attacking their day of repentance and winning so far. It made them happy, horny, and eager to show their remorse for their actions and their intense gratitude for the leniency of their instructors. Megan thought they were being treated better than they deserved, but if there was an evil trick around the corner, she didn't sense it coming. They were practically begging Quigley to let them give him an epic double blowjob. But so far, he resisted the urge, their education taking priority over his lust. Maybe she had just been around Rothman too much, but she found Quigley's self-restraint to be quite impressive.

Speaking of restraint, she continued to touch the loop on her collar, her eyes on Quigley, expecting him to leash her and make her crawl around the store until he could no longer resist taking one or all of her holes. Instead of showering her with cum, though, he showered her with more praise.

"Brilliant addition!" Quigley exclaimed again. He was genuinely happy with them both and it showed. If they were willing to serve customers this way, he knew he would make a lot of money with this store. Word would spread. He was a businessman and he know more than most that selling quality merchandise at a premium price relied on selling an experience. With Megan and Kasey, every customer would indeed have an experience that would make them want to keep coming back. The challenge, of course, would be the schedule, how often they could be there, and how many customers they could serve in an evening. They wouldn't be fucking all of them, but they would be teasing and spending time with them. It was free service the customers would gladly pay for in the form of cash for merchandise.

Ideally, this little school they had going would attract more students -- like the new girl he had heard about today -- and working the store would become part of their program. He figured four girls working every evening would be ideal. They would be closed during the day anyway -- what he was selling didn't tend to sell well during brunch, after all.

But, this was all proof of concept right now. The concept was high quality, sexy clothing and merchandise being sold at a premium price by stunning young woman well trained in obedience, submissiveness, teasing, and customer service. Megan and Kasey were his Beta test, essentially, and the way they embraced the CALL Girl duties was making him feel quite optimistic about the test results.

Quigley instructed Megan to take the lead as his CALL Girl and she followed up appropriately, asking him if there was anything particular he was looking for. Quigley had prepared for this role play, of course, and told her that he was looking for a gift for his girlfriend.

"Great! She's a lucky girl," Megan said. "Were you looking for some nice lingerie?"

"Well, we are kind of into some role play and we have a stripper pole at home," Quigley said. "Do you have any fun, sexy costumes she could perform in?"

"How fun!" Megan said, remembering to be upbeat and happy -- good sales technique, she thought. "I think you'll find just the thing. We have a large selection of club girl attire, as well as some very fun and naughty Halloween -- or role-playing -- costumes. Just follow me, sir."

"Again, that was excellent," Quigley said, nodding his approval. "You're a natural CALL Girl."

Megan was surprised at how much of a compliment those words were to her. She looked at Kasey, who was smiling and nodding her approval as well.

"Now, most men are going to come in her with no clue what size their wife or girlfriend or secretary are," Quigley said. "Of course, many will bring their women with them, but your approach remains the same. Same script, same tease, same fun and bubbly personality. Where it will differ, though, is how to handle the size issue. The women will know their size and try items on themselves. While they are trying them on, it is your job to encourage the men to buy her a few more things, or to present items he might ask her to wear for him. These people are going to be excited, aroused, with their minds on sex, not money. It's a good time to upsell -- it's not immoral. We have good products that will enhance their sex lives."

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"But if a man comes in by himself and isn't sure about size or whatever, you help him figure out the size," Quigley said.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers