Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I'll be happy to wear them!" April beamed and bounced again.

"Of course, there might be others who judge you and say nasty things," Megan said.

"Like Al said to you?" April asked.

"Yes, exactly."

"You handled that so well," April said in genuine admiration. "You really put him in his place."

"Thank you," Megan said. "But remember, he also put me in my place too. He got what he wanted, I think. At least he seemed to enjoy that blowjob."

"He sure did," April said. "He didn't want to admit it because he lost the bet, but he loved it."

"Well, anyway, my point is sometimes people outside the school will be very mean and assume certain things," Megan said. "They will teach you how to defend yourself physically, but you also have to defend yourself emotionally."

"How do you do it?" April asked. Kasey found herself eager to hear this answer too.

"I just realize that there are only certain people whose opinion matters to me -- my trainers, Kasey, my parents," Megan said. "It was my idea to start this school, although Mick and Harry really took the idea and ran with it, but I know in my heart it's the right thing for me. I think it's the right thing for Kasey, though I won't speak for her. It's not right for everyone and I don't judge those who don't belong in this school any differently than I do those who do."

"It is absolutely the right place for me, too," Kasey agreed. "Megan and I have been best friends and teammates for a long time and I assumed it was the best place for me because Megan was here. We always seemed pretty much exactly alike. We are the same size, share clothes, share secrets, share everything. Always have. But in this school I've realized that we are different in some ways. Megan is a perfectionist. She will do something over and over again and the only way she will stop is when her coach or trainer has told her that she has done a good job. She demands so much of herself, more than anyone else can ever demand of her. Me, I'm a little more like you, I think. I am a little less competitive than Megan, a little less of a planner. I'm more of a go-with-the-flow, keep everybody happy kind of girl. But what's so cool is that this school is helping us understand ourselves and strengths and, more importantly, what really matters to us. We're both still figuring that out, I think, but I see a lot of us in you. Just with much smaller boobs."

Everyone laughed and nodded as they digested the serious, thoughtful messages from Megan and Kasey.

"As you can see, this school isn't for everyone," Mick said. "We will never force anyone to be here. We only want the young women like you, Megan, and Kasey who understand what this school is about and who see the value in it. We make no secret of the fact that we love training you, having sex with you. That's our payback and we think we deserve it. We also think it helps you understand the power you have -- you can literally receive free clothing, food, board, travel and education just by embracing your power and sexuality and understanding how to use it."

"It's a no-lose situation," Harry said. "Now, there are just two steps left. The first is, after all this talking, do you still want to enroll?"

April looked around the table and smiled at everyone. Then she looked back at Harry and said, "Yes, of course!"

"Great," Harry said. "Then I need to ask you to step into Mr. Quigley's office for just a minute while we deliberate."

"Ooh, have fun! I deliberated in the shower this morning," April said. "It felt soooo good."

Everyone looked around at each other, bewildered at first, then slowly realizing what April meant. "No dear," Walters chuckled. "Not masturbate. We're going to talk to each other about your application and make a decision whether to enroll you or not."

"Oh," April laughed wide-eyed. "I thought it was kind of weird that you would all sit here and masturbate. But I don't judge anyone. It feels so good!"

"It sure does," Quigley said, taking her by the arm and leading her gently to his office. He closed the door and returned to the table, not even trying to hide his erection.

"Well, she's absolutely adorable and sexy as hell," Quigley said. "My cock is definitely voting yes, but I'm not sure what my brain thinks. I'm a little worried about her. She's so naïve."

"Yeah, her tits are bigger than her brains," Yelton said. "Not like Megan and Kasey. You two are just as smart as you are sexy."

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "But I don't think April is dumb at all. I just think she's really honest and takes things literally."

"I don't think she could lie if she wanted to," Kasey said. "But she's soooo incredibly trusting. Someone will hurt her if she tries to make it on her own. I think she needs this school. Like really needs it."

"I agree, Megan said. "You guys are the ones who can teach her how to identify the jerks and show here that she has people she can trust."

"I'm flattered that you place so much trust and confidence in us," Mick said. "Especially since you've had some issues with Mr. Rothman and Mr. Meeks."

"That's why I trust you, sir," Megan said, realizing this truth for the first time. "You saw that they were abusing their privilege as instructors and made that clear to them both. You had my back. I know you have Kasey's too. And that you will have April's. We know there are risks with what we are doing. But there are risks on any college campus, in any office or profession. There's always someone looking for a victim. You're protecting us as much as possible while we learn how not to be victims."

"And how to suck cock like a pro," Kasey said, once again lightening the mood as only she could. They all laughed, then unanimously agreed to invite April to the school. They sent Megan and Kasey to bring her from the office and tell her the good news.

The girls all hugged and then April ran into the conference room, hugging each of the men, all of whom groped her ass during the embrace. It was like an official welcome to the school.

"Well, we know Mick and Harry gave you a sort of introduction to the school this morning, but Megan and Kasey told us they have written a school pledge that they would like to share," Walters said. "It's like the Pledge of Allegiance that we all used to say in school, right girls?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "We just changed some of the words around. And instead of standing up with our hands on our hearts, we say this pledge on our knees, preferably in front of one or more of you. So, if you would do us the favor of lining up shoulder to shoulder, please?"

The men all got up and stood behind the table in a line. Walters was on one end and Yelton was on the other, with Mick, Harry and Quigley in the middle. The girls knelt before them, spaced out evenly, with Megan. They each held a piece of paper with the words to the newly drafted pledge in their hands.

Megan looked at each of them, signaling them when to start, and they read in unison:

"I pledge submission to the cock and balls

Of the man who stands before me.

And to the sperm, for which they hold,

One load underway, unstoppable,

With cum and orgasms for all."

The men all clapped and then Megan said, "April, we have five hard cocks in front of us. Would you mind helping Kasey and I address the needs of these amazing daddies?"

"Wow, you want me to help?" April asked, honored. "Of course I will. Thank you so much!"

Soon all five cocks were out, pants dropped the floor. Kasey was alternating between Walters and Quigley. Megan was working on Mick and Harry. Yelton had April to himself. "Can she take it all the way?" he asked Mick.

"Not yet," Mick said. "But she's getting there. Go for it. She'll do her best. She proved that earlier."

Yelton grabbed April's hair, bunching it in his hands as he pushed her head further down his cock. She choked and sputtered and he let her breath. She looked up at him, laughing and giggling. She was loving it. He smiled back and pushed back into her mouth, pressing further into her throat. Somehow she could choke, giggle and smile all at once. He pulled out and rubbed his cock on her gorgeous face, pressing her mouth to his balls. She licked all the way up the underside of his shaft until he plugged her mouth once more.

The others were all enjoying the attention and highly developed skills of Megan and Kasey, but they were watching April intently. Her eagerness and joy superseded her marginal skills. She was just stunning to watch. She looked up at Yelton like a little puppy, tongue out, panting with wide eyes and a happy face each time he pulled out of her. There was only one thing that face was missing, and Yelton provided it, stroking his cock as he aimed his pent up load at mouth and nose. Some landed in her hair. Some collected in the corner of her left eye. Most dripped down her nose, lips and chin.

He grabbed his camera and took several close-ups of her perfect cum-covered face, instructing her to close her mouth and not lick or wipe away any cum.

"Orientation time, slut," Mick said. Everyone knew what that meant. The men all held their stiff cocks and circled around April. Megan and Kasey knelt close by, stroking and sucking their cocks, keeping them on the verge until it was their turn to shower April's pretty face with their loads of hot white cum.

By the time they were done, April's face was fully covered. Cum was in her hair, her eyes were plastered shut, one nostril was clogged, meaning she was breathing out of just one nostril at this point. Cum dripped from her nose, ears, cheeks, lips and chin. Her top was covered in cum, and more than few drops had made their way to her pants. She was a beautiful, sperm-covered mess.

"Megan, Kasey, clean up your new classmate," Harry said. The girls didn't hesitate. They knew what he meant. He wasn't talking wash cloths or towels. He meant tongues. Cum was meant to wear and to eat. April was doing her part of wearing it, now they got to feast. They licked the thick wads off of April while she giggle and Yelton took pictures. Kasey licked cum from April's lips, kissing her as she did so. April opened her mouth and they tongue-kissed. It wasn't planned or for show. It was just a spur of the moment thing, a natural show of affection and sharing of cum. Megan collected cum in her mouth and fed it to April like a momma bird to a baby, then also kissed April deeply on the mouth with tongues intertwined.

Kasey started to lick the cum from April's clothes, but Mick interjected. "Leave it," he said. "Those clothes are no longer of use. April needs a new wardrobe suitable for a School for Sluts student. Take those cum-rags off her. Rip them off."

Kasey and Megan started to follow orders, but the men were eager to see more of their new cum dump and stepped in, tearing roughly at her clothes. Naturally, they pulled at her top first, ripping it off, then her bra, finally getting a good look at those wonderful, firm, huge tits. In moments, she was completely naked and mostly cleaned of all cum. April looked up at her trainers and classmates, frazzled and tired, but smiling. She was so happy.

"That was so much fun," she cheered. "I love this school!"

END CHAPTER 8