Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices now coated his cock and he slid even more easily between her, the slick sounds making her all the more aroused. He thrust upward, nearly entering her. As he jerked and thrashed, he rubbed across her clit. She came again -- how many times was it now? -- and he laughed at her utter sluttiness. But he liked it too, and hearing her keening and feeling her tremble brought him to the edge. He came, shooting his small but powerful load onto the bare wooden floor.

He let go of her hips and her wobbly legs crumbled. Kasey fell to the floor, catching herself, her hands inches from the largest puddle of cum. She leaned forward to lick it up -- had to clean up the mess -- but Mr. Red stopped her.

"Wait, slut," he said. He grabbed the ball gag and rubbed the rubber ball in the cum puddle. Then he put the ball gag in her mouth and ordered her to do the obvious, "eat it, bitch." She sucked the ball gag dry, then, when he removed it, she licked the remainder off the floor like the dutiful employee and submissive slut she was becoming so proud to be.

"You're a good whore," Mr. Red said. "You'll have to stop by sometime and meet my sluts. You have a lot in common."

"I'd like that," Kasey smiled, thinking Mr. Red's office would probably be a bit like a scary movie -- hard to watch, but even harder not to.

He collected the pile of Kasey-cream-covered toys and took them out to the front, where Megan had already stacked a pile of in-the-box replacements. "Here are you floor models," Mr. Red smirked. "And your model is still cleaning up the mess on the floor." He laughed at his crude joke. "Next time maybe we'll see how much you can make."

"That would be fun, sir," Megan smiled, thinking that a good pounding was always welcome, though she preferred the real thing over dildos any day.

"Why don't you go give her a hand," Quigley said. "I'll take care of our valued customer."

Megan scooted off to the dressing room, where she helped Kasey clean up. Kasey looked like she had just run 50 suicides for tennis conditioning. She was whipped. Megan giggled, "What did he do to you? It looks like it was either grueling or a total blast."

"It was a little of both," Kasey laughed. "I came soooo many times, I can't complain I guess. But he just never stopped. And he didn't try to make it fun, you know. Like he wanted to make me cum because he could, like a power trip or something. It was kind of sexy but also kind of scary. He's a creepy dude."

"I got that vibe too," Megan said. "Well, Mr. Quigley is very happy. We both sold a lot of stuff."

"We're done?"

"I'm not sure," Megan said. "He said he has one more group coming in, but I don't know if that meant customers or... something else. Either way, we're supposed to be in uniform and up front in 10 minutes."

"OK," Kasey smiled. "Thanks for coming back to help. What do you think so far? Fun job?"

"Very," Megan said. "Much more fun that daddy's office."

"Hmm, I don't know," Kasey teased. "Your Dad is a LOT of fun and I think you liked Mr. Rothman tying you up more than you let on."

"Oh yes, I did enjoy some of that, but the work day itself was pretty boring and Mr. Rothman, well, he is kinda creepy like Mr. Red," Megan said. "Now Darrell, he was a LOT of fun for me. That's more the type I'm looking for, I think."

"I get that," Kasey said. "I'm not sure the type I'm looking for yet. Just someone who likes to have fun, you know. But I gotta tell you, it's been a little power trip for me kind of breaking through your dad's barriers and letting him unleash on me. It was like he was the Incredible Hulk and I was the only person who could ease his rage. It's weird how I liked that from him but not from Mr. Red."

"Not really," Megan said. "My dad is nice. He's decent. He respects you. Mr. Red, well, I don't think he respects any women. We're pieces of meat to him. It's fun to be treated that way for a little while during sex or a role play, but not all the time."

"You're right about that," Kasey agreed.

Ten minutes later, they were back out front, looking their best in their store uniforms, minus the long-gone nipple covers of course.

"Good job, girls," Quigley acknowledged them. "What did you think of your first night?"

"It was great!" Kasey beamed.

"With how many times you came, I would say so," Quigley chuckled.

"Did you cum yet, sir?" Kasey asked.

"Yes, your classmate handled the job with her typical skill and enthusiasm," Quigley grinned. "Thank you for asking."

"Awe, why does she always have all the fun?" Kasey teased.

"So we're really done, sir?" Megan asked, looking around at the empty store.

"Done selling, yes," Quigley said. "We do have another group that has arrived and would like to meet with us."

Flashes of the business meeting she had in Texas with Rothman flashed through Megan's brain and she wondered if another round-table fuck was in their future. That wouldn't be a bad way to end the first night on the job, she thought. Then she would go home and coax as many loads out of Kasey's dad as she could while, undoubtedly, her own dad would fuck Kasey into the wee hours of the night. In the morning one or both of them would tend to Mick and Harry, assuming they would once again be in need of their ball-draining services. She assumed it would be her, as Kasey's dad understood her duties while Kasey would have trouble explaining to Michael why she needed to see Mick and Harry again. All the more breakfast for me, she thought.

While all these rambling thoughts flooded Megan's seemingly always active mind, Quigley led them down a hallway that led to the employee lounge, restrooms, his office, and a small conference room. He opened the door to the conference room and ushered the girls inside. What they saw surprised them both.

Standing by the table were Mick, Harry, the 38-year-old biracial photographer Yelton, and the middle-aged geometry teacher Walters. And in the middle of all of them was April. Megan recognized her immediately and Kasey, of course, knew who she had to be.

April was a stunning beauty with long legs, auburn hair to her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and a very pleasant face and natural smile. Kasey had heard of "resting bitch face", and thought April must have "resting happy face." It was a very endearing quality, one that would draw any man in. So, too, would her amazing curves, Kasey acknowledged.

"Ladies, I would like you to meet April Dolby," Quigley said, smiling. "Well, I guess you already met, right Megan?"

"Yes, sir," Megan smiled. "Hi, April! It's good to see you again."

"Hi Megan!" April beamed. "And you must be the amazing Kasey!"

"And you're the, um, unbelievable April," Kasey laughed.

"I guess so," April giggled. And jiggled. It wasn't intentional, but it was unpreventable, particularly in the outfit they had her in. She wasn't in full school-level attire yet, but had undoubtedly been influenced by Mick and Harry. They must be easing her into the school, Kasey thought.

April was wearing a royal blue tank top with a bra. The tank top appeared to be her correct size, though it still hugged her remarkable breasts nicely. The tank top covered her flat tummy and met the top of her white yoga pants, through which could be seen the outline of her pink panties. She wore pink and white tennis shoes.

Kasey checked off the dress code violations in her head: No heels, no choker, no pigtails or pony tail. Correct fitting clothes. A bra. No thong. Despite all that, April still looked sexy and stunning.

Kasey was neither stuck up about her own appearance nor easily impressed by another woman's. She felt all women -- all people -- were beautiful in their own way. She didn't judge anyone by appearance, including herself. She was neither self-conscience nor self-absorbed. She wasn't aware how unique this was, but others certainly took note as it showed in her consistent happiness and genuine friendliness. Her lack of judgement and hatred made her and everyone around her happier.

Still, despite her lack of obsession on appearance, Kasey could not help but notice what a truly beautiful woman April was. She had been flattered herself by compliments from men -- and other women -- and appreciated them. But she always stayed grounded believing that for every person who liked her appearance there was someone else who found her lean athleticism unattractive. Or who didn't like blonde hair or her accent -- the world could be so picky. So she took it all with a grain of salt. She found it hard to believe anyone could be picky about April though. Maybe she was too tall for some. Maybe some would find her intimidating or prefer blondes over redheads. But the criticisms were surely few and far between.

Kasey joined all the others, taking a seat at the table. She glanced at the piece of paper that lay before her, then looked with more interest after reading the title.

SCHOOL FOR SLUTS STUDENT APPLICATION FORM

Name: April Dolby

Age: 22

Hair: Auburn

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5-9

Weight: 120

Dimensions: 36D (natural)-24-35

Occupation: Runs parents' floral shop with her brother

Status: Single, no previous marriages, no children

Modeling Experience: None

Sexual Experience: Has had intercourse in all three holes. No multiple partner encounters. All partners have been within 5 years of the same age (prior to blowjobs with Mick and Harry). Has done minimal role play and no "rough stuff"

Reason for Applying: She expressed a desire for change in her life. She doesn't like her job. She really liked Megan when she came to the floral shop and both controlled and submitted to her brother.

Education: High school graduate, no college.

Interests (non-sexual): Working out, going to the beach, shopping, movies.

Interests (sexual): Enjoys creativity and says "the same thing over and over is boring"

Expectations of School for Sluts: She hopes that it will help her to pick better men and to find a way to make money "without being a prostitute or porn star".

Kasey had never seen this form before and realized the guys were taking steps to formalize the structure to prepare for potential growth in enrollment. She liked it. And she liked April.

"We wanted to bring April in to meet everyone and to see if we feel like she would be a good candidate to enroll at our school," Mick began. "As much as we enjoy and believe in what we are starting here, we also recognize that our school isn't for everyone. We will only succeed long term if we choose our students wisely. Megan and Kasey, since you have been through all this, we thought you would be very helpful in determining if April would, in fact, enjoy being part of the school or not. I think we all agree she meets the eye test, as it were."

"I didn't take any eye test, sir," April said, her beautiful eyes wide with worry that she had already messed up.

"Oh no, dear," Mick said, patting her hand. "I didn't mean literally an eye test. I just meant that you are very beautiful. While enrollment is not based on appearance, there is a certain baseline that I think we all kind of agree on, and you exceed that by a wide margin. In other words, your body passes our 'eye test', as it were."

"Oohhh," April said as she grasped his explanation. Then she giggled. "I didn't pass a lot of tests, you know."

"That's OK," Harry assured her. "We don't care about your past grades or test scores. We're more of trade school."

"What do we trade?" April asked. Megan and Kasey glanced at each other. The poor girl was beautiful and sweet but a little dense.

"I mean trade like a job," Harry said. "Some schools train people to do certain jobs. They call them trade schools. That's kind of what we are."

"What kind of job will I be trained for?" April asked.

"Well, what we do is teach you how to succeed at a lot of jobs by using your appearance and sex," Mick said. "You learn how doing certain jobs -- like blowjobs, boob jobs, hand jobs -- can help you succeed in your chosen profession. Overall, we call your job being a slut, but we teach you how that word that some find derogatory can actually be a title of great power and success."

"I don't want a boob job," April said. "These are too big already!"

Everyone but April laughed. Her comment was serious and she didn't get why everyone was laughing, but they all seemed happy and she didn't feel like they were making fun of her, so she started laughing too. She liked these people.

"We're not going to make you get a boob job," Harry said when everyone stopped laughing. "We mean you wrapping your tits around a man's cock and fucking him that way."

"Oh, I've done that before!" April grinned. "It's fun."

"That's good," Quigley said. "It's very important that you enjoy the different things we will train you to do. If you don't, you won't succeed in this line of work. Did you like your blowjob test this morning?"

"Yes!" April said. "I have never been with older men, but Mick and Harry are so much fun. And sexy!"

There wasn't a hint of dishonesty or hyperbole in April's tone. It struck Kasey that, being as naïve as she was, it might be hard for April to be dishonest. She wasn't stupid and she wasn't fake. Naïve, yes, but it was an endearing, refreshing quality, every bit as genuine and natural as her huge breasts and broad smile. April was a delight. Almost impossible not to like. Her only fear was that, being so naïve, she could easily be taken advantage of and harmed once outside the general protection of the school. Not all men appreciated nor respected what Megan and Kasey were learning to become. She felt like she had the ability to sense which men to avoid and knew Megan had the intellect as well, though she tended to gravitate toward the bad boys anyway. April could fall prey a little more easily, Kasey thought, and that worried her. But maybe the guys could help her with that too. A week or two in the school stripped away a lot of innocence -- and clothes -- Kasey mused.

"So, this is a very open session," Mick said, bringing the meeting back to order. "We want a free dialogue -- feel free to ask any questions of April and, April, please ask us any questions you might have."

Mick explained that he they had already told April about the option to leave at any time, the requirements to submit and follow orders otherwise, that there was a strict dress code, and that all expenses were free.

"What do you think about the strict structure of the school?" Walters asked. "Do you consider yourself submissive by nature?"

"Hmm," April shrugged. "I don't really consider myself anything. I like to play and have fun and usually when men tell me to do something for them, I like it because it seems to make them happy. I like to make people happy."

"Is that why you work at the floral shop?" Yelton asked.

"Nope!" April said with a chipper chirp. Kasey noted that she had yet to pick up on the "sir" and "daddy" formalities. That would come in time. "I just work there because my parents owned it. They wanted to retire, so my brother Al and I started doing it."

"Sounds like a good business," Yelton pressed. "Why do you want to leave it?"

"My brother is kind of a jerk," April said. Megan smiled at her and nodded her agreement. "He bosses me around. And he was very rude to Megan. I think he hates working there and he takes it out on me. So I figure if I leave and do something else, maybe he will find something that he likes to do more too."

"What would happen to the shop?" Yelton asked.

"I think my parents would just sell it," April said. "I think they just keep it because they wanted to give us a business. Maybe not. We don't really talk about stuff like that."

"If you do this school stuff, what will your brother do?"

"We have a couple of other people who work part time who can fill in," April said. "It's not a problem for the short term."

"What is it that interests you about the idea of becoming a fully trained submissive slut?" Quigley asked.

"Well, I just like making people happy," April said. "Sex makes people happy and trying new things makes people happy. I like to pretend and dress up and play games, so I figure I can have a lot of fun playing games with men who want to play with me. If that makes them happy, it makes me happy. And if making a man happy was part of my actual career that sounds kinda like a dream job to me."

A people pleaser, huh? Kasey noted. She knew how Megan was driven by her competitive spirit and her need for approval from authority figures, like a teacher, coach, or boss. She would do anything to please them, which is what made her such a good submissive slut. April's people-pleasing mantra seemed much less driven on competition and need for approval -- she got the feeling that April had a take-it-or-leave-it sort of approach to live, including any bedroom activities. But her desire to make people happy might work well for her. She found that to be closer to her own reasons for being a submissive slut in training. She liked having fun and pleasing and playing games. It was interesting how people with such differing personalities could have similar goals and become genuine friends.

"We liked calling you some dirty names," Mick said. "We talked kind of rough to you. Did that bother you?"

"Oh no," April shook her head so adamantly that it made her breasts jiggle side to side. All eyes but hers dropped from her face to her chest. "I knew it was all fun. Guys like to talk dirty. I do too, actually. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," Harry said. "We love it when you talk dirty too. Like you said, it's not personal, it's fun, right?"

"That's right," April bounced as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Were you ever a cheerleader?" Kasey couldn't help but ask. She had remained quiet, but they said it was an open discussion so she hoped she wasn't speaking out of turn.

"I was!" April smiled. "How did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess," Kasey smiled. The way April perpetually smiled, remained genuinely perky, and seemed to know just how to make the subtle movements that made her body jiggle in ways Kasey knew men couldn't resist. The fact that it was all so natural and innocent was all the more endearing. Kasey thought she could learn a lot about teasing and enticing in a more subtle way than she did now. She couldn't jiggle like April, but maybe she could learn to act like her. The only problem was, April wasn't acting. She was just being herself -- a natural-born tease who could wrap men around her little finger without even knowing what she had done.

"That's good that you were a cheerleader," Megan chimed in. "You've got some experience being on display, knowing that people -- including horny high school boys -- were looking at you. You're dressed pretty sexy today, but as you can see, our outfits go quite a bit further. Do you think you will be comfortable showing off your body in skimpy outfits?"

"I don't know," April said with beautiful wide eyes as if the idea had hit her for the first time. "I guess I never really thought about it. I just wear what I like. I never really thought that much about what someone else thought about it."

"Well, during your training, you will have to wear whatever your trainers want you to wear -- what they like, whether you like it or not," Megan said in a clear, gentle tone, trying not to scare April or make her reconsider. She really liked April and knew first-hand that working with Al must be a nightmare. She felt that, if April really wanted to try this, the school could be good for her. Even if she didn't complete it, it would be a taste of a different life and maybe a path to independence for her. Anything would be better than submitting in all ways but sex to her asshole brother. "It's not easy at first, but you get used to it. And, like you said, it's all about making people happy. Men are happy when you dress in sexy clothes."