Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"How?" Kasey asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," Quigley smiled. "OK, I'm back to shopping for my girlfriend and I'm unsure of her size. You don't want him to go home and come back later or worry about getting the wrong thing. Close the sale. Do it by asking him how you compare to her."

"Oh, I get it!" Kasey beamed. Then she took a breath and practiced, "It's OK if you don't know her size, sir. We can make a pretty good guess. Is she taller or shorter than me?"

"Taller," Quigley grinned. "About 2 inches, maybe 3."

"Great!" Kasey said. "About the same weight as me?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

"You can pick me up if that would help," Kasey smiled.

"Good idea!" Quigley grinned. He scooped the very fit but still very light Kasey up easily in his arms loving the feel of her bare skin on his arms. He lifted her up so her navel was at his lips. He gave it a little kiss while sneaking a peek at her barely covered pussy. His hand slid to her bare ass as he gently let her back down. "You're lighter -- maybe 15 pounds?"

"OK," Kasey said. "A little taller, a little heavier. How about measurements?"

"What do you mean?"

"Breast, waist and hips," Kasey said. "How do mine compare?"

She turned for him slowly, but he frowned. "It's really hard to tell."

"Hmm, what if you close your eyes and feel like you would touch her in bed," Kasey suggested. "Touch me, but imagine it's her. Are my breasts bigger, smaller, or about the same?"

Quigley closed his eyes and held his hands out, fingers wide. Kasey took his hands in hers and guided them to her essentially bare breasts. He took his time squeezing and holding them, then slid his hands to her narrow waist, resisting the urge to pick her up and drop her down onto his cock. He went further south, touching the top of her g-string, feeling her softness before reaching around and taking a firm grasp of her ass cheeks. He touched her hips and felt down to her soft warm thighs. Finally, he took his hands away and opened his eyes.

"Perfect work," Quigley said. "From there, the customer should be able to give you a general idea and you can make some guesses about the size. The next big step is for him to see how the outfit looks on an actual person. This, again, is a service you will volunteer. While it's not unusual to try something on for a customer, we will go a step further and the customer will be allowed to go into the dressing room with you. It will give them a chance to see exactly how the item goes on and comes off, and you the chance to tease and complete the sale."

"Um, to complete the sale, are we supposed to give them blowjobs or something?" Megan asked, thinking back to how she had helped Rothman complete the deal in Texas.

"Yes and no," Quigley said. "Unless I direct you otherwise, you will have no sex with the customers. We are taking pretty extreme liberties with your attire and exposing yourselves in the dressing rooms. We are essentially working within the same guidelines as a strip club. However, we do have the advantage of privacy in the dressing rooms and a perception as a story rather than a club. Police will be less suspicious of us offering sex to customers. So, no blowjobs or intercourse unless otherwise directed. However, it's safe to assume you will be creating more than a few erections and we can't exactly have customers walking around with hard-ons, can we?"

"No, sir," Megan said, licking her lips expectantly, practicing tasting those cocks already.

"So, if a customer has committed to a purchase or is close to doing so and has an erection, you may offer a hand job," Quigley said. "They or you can choose where the cum goes -- just make sure there's no mess when you're done. They will have to forfeit their phones before they go into the dressing room -- they will have no photos or video of your interactions that could lead to legal trouble. We do have a couple of hidden cameras in the dressing rooms for your protection. If someone gets too aggressive, we will be able to see it and stop it. You will have privacy but also be protected."

"Thank you, sir," Kasey said. "That's very nice of you."

"I know there's a lot to learn, but I think the best way for you two to figure things out is just to let you start interacting with customers," Quigley said. "I invited only a handful of guests who are men of some local importance. I won't tell you who is who, but all of these men have the power in some form or fashion to impact -- positively or negatively -- the success of this store. A pleasurable shopping experience will go a long way to keeping them on our good side and providing us with the community support we need to stand against those who might not appreciate what we are selling here nor how we sell it. These men do not know about the hand job option nor the dressing room experience. They only know that I am selling exotic and erotic clothing and items and have promised a unique shopping experience. Gaining their approval and support is crucial."

"We understand, sir," Megan said.

"We won't let you down, sir," Kasey said. She glanced at his bulging pants and frowned. "Are you sure there isn't time for us to help you out, sir?"

"I'm sure," Quigley nodded. "Thank you, though, my dear. It's good of you to offer. I will be around monitoring things and answering questions. We are only open two hours and I expect anywhere from 7 to 10 customers. They will all bring their invitations and be referred to only by their code names on the invitations in order to protect their identities. It's important they trust you both."

The girls readied themselves as he walked to the door. He unlocked it and pushed it open. A man was waiting a few feet from the door, so Quigley walked out and held the door open for him. "Welcome, Mr. Blue," Quigley said. He had gotten the idea for the code names from the movie Reservoir Dogs -- he used simple colors as their code names. Even though he knew the names of these men, he understood that they might not be trusting of two young women to keep quiet about important community leaders shopping here.

"Good to see you, Q," the man said. Whether intentional or not, his attire matched his code name as he were a light blue button down shirt and dark blue dress slacks. He was tall -- about 6'4" -- and average build. He had jet black hair with just a few touches of gray that reflected his 50 years of honest but hard living. He had a square jaw and even his eyes were blue -- a piercing blue that Megan found quite attractive. He certainly had the look of a man of importance -- confident, handsome, and well-dressed. He was polite, but no-nonsense as he entered the store and greeted Megan and Kasey.

The girls both approached him and introduced themselves per their rehearsals. He smiled and shook their hands, not ogling their barely covered bodies, but not pretending not to notice either. He looked at them appreciatively, but matter-of-factly. If Quigley expected the man to be surprised or offended, he was wrong. The man looked like this was exactly what he expected. Megan had the feeling he was probably always like that. His confidence was evident and she sensed that he was also a man of education and experience. He would not surprise nor impress easily. She sensed the challenge and was ready for it. She just hoped he picked her.

"CALL Girl," he smirked. "That's pretty clever there, Q."

"Thanks," Quigley smiled. "We have a wide variety of items for you to look at it. You can look around yourself or, of course, either of the girls will be happy to show you around."

"It's always good to have an, um, escort," Blue said matter-of-factly. Clearly he made the statement well aware of the double-meaning, but was well beyond frat boy immaturity in terms of both his delivery and reaction. "I'm would be happy to have either of your accompany me and I don't want to hurt any feelings -- I never liked the old schoolyard practice of picking teammates and making someone be last. Is there a fair, game-of-chance sort of way I can pick, Q?"

"You're quite the gentleman," Quigley said. "Yes, of course we can make things fair and equitable so no one has any hurt feelings. You'll notice the girls are wearing pasties. What they don't know is that printed on the back side of each pasty is a number. The numbers range from 25 to 75 and reflect the percent discount the customer can receive on their purchase. Not every customer will be invited to remove a pasty -- it will depend on the amount of their purchase or, perhaps, owner's choice. In this case, however, I think it would be a fair way to determine your escort. I do not know what numbers are on them right now and the girls don't either. So, why don't you pick one off of Megan's chest and then one off of Kasey's? Whichever number is higher, that's your CALL Girl."

"Very clever plan," Blue said. Without need of direction, the girls put their hands behind their backs and thrust their chests forward. Blue raised an eyebrow -- the first time he hinted at being surprised. "Well-trained employees, Q."

"They are the best," Quigley said. "I only have two because I demand the best and there is extensive training involved."

"Better to have two outstanding employees than 10 mediocre ones," Blue nodded his approval. He took his time removing the pasties, gently but firmly, starting with Kasey's. The first number was 25. He pulled one from Megan's breast and it was also 25.

"Gotta break the tie," Quigley said, nodding as Blue reached for Kasey's remaining pasty. The number was 50.

"What happens if I pull the last one and it's also 50?" Blue asked.

"Well, I guess you just get double the service then," Quigley smiled.

"That would be quite a shame," Blue chuckled. He pulled Megan's last pasty and the number was 75. "We have a winner!" He smiled at first, but gave a mock frown to Kasey, who made a sad face in return.

"Sir, would you like to follow me... or would you prefer to take the lead?" Megan said, nodding to the leashes.

"Hmm," Blue said, rubbing his chin as if in deep thought as he weighed his options. "I trust you to be a loyal escort, but then again, a man can never have too much control, can he?"

"No, sir," Megan smiled. Blue attached a red leash to Megan's choker, giving it a slight tug to make sure it held properly. Then he began walking down the first aisle of the store, Megan following along at an appropriately submissive pace and half behind, the leash slack but ever present. He stopped at display of assorted thigh high stockings in various colors and designs.

"Is there anything in particular you are looking for, sir?" Megan asked. "Are you shopping for anyone in particular?"

"As a matter of fact, I have an assistant who has been quite loyal and diligent. She's young and eager and recently has hinted that she would be willing to, and I quote, 'do whatever I need her to do to help with my stressful job.' She's quite attractive, single, and very obedient. She does good work and I sense that she could be quite exceptional at relieving stress throughout the day. So, yes, I was thinking about buying her an outfit that would send the signal of exactly what I would like her to do."

"That's a wonderful idea, sir," Megan said. "She's a lucky woman to have such a caring boss, just like I am. Are you thinking about something she could wear in the office, you know, in public but still sexy? Or something to wear, um, behind closed doors when you're, um, relieving your stress with her?"

"Well put," Blue chuckled. "Both, I guess. Maybe I should just get something that will look attractive in the office and, if it goes the way I think it will, I can come back and get something more intimate."

"That's a good plan, sir," Megan said. "But since she already sort of hinted at this, I would recommend getting both outfits. I think she will likely wear the new office attire for you and by lunch time you will be locking the door and putting her in the intimate wear."

"Hmm, you don't want me to come back?"

"Oh, if it goes the way I think, you'll be back the next day and bring her with you," Megan giggled.

"Smart girl," Blue said. "Good salesperson too. All right, well, you're the expert. What do you think?"

Megan proceeded to learn more about his assistant -- her size, hair color, and what she typically wore. Just like in Quigley's training, Blue did not know the sizes, so Megan offered up her body as a means of comparison. Blue didn't hesitate to touch, grope, and feel until they had numbers that he felt confident about. Megan also probed Blue for his likes and fetishes, finding that, like many men, he liked heels, thigh-high stockings, tiny skirts, bare midriffs, and low-cut tops. She helped him select a mock business suit that was made out of the same material a woman's fine professional suit might be made of, but was modified for a very revealing fit. The mini skirt would barely cover the ass and the top would reveal an ample amount of both cleavage and midriff.

"I don't know, it might be too revealing," Blue said. "What do you think?"

"How about I try it on for you and then you can make a more informed decision?" Megan suggested. Blue naturally agreed and led her to the dressing room. He handed his phone over to Quigley and led her in to one of the rooms. Quigley had made the dressing rooms quite spacious, with a leather love seat, mirror, and dressing table. The walls were heavily padded with soundproofing and rock music played in the background, giving it the private strip club lap-dance vibe that Quigley had hinted at.

Blue sat on the love seat and removed Megan's leash, allowing her the freedom to put on the outfit for him. She had selected slightly different sizes of the same outfit that Blue had picked out, as she was a bit smaller in all areas than Blue's assistant.

They had both agreed that the color of the business suit he had picked out -- an emerald green he thought would look good with his assistant's red hair -- would not work well with Megan's red g-string. They both felt a black g-string would be more professional. So, to prove the point, Megan removed her g-string, revealing her bald pussy. She looked at him and he looked back, clearly pleased but not flustered. He was in control of himself and his urges. That was one things she loved about older men -- they showed restraint. And, of course, when the time came, they used actual restraints, too, she laughed inwardly. She wouldn't mind at all if Blue tied her up back here right now and showed her exactly what he wanted to do to his assistant.

She took her time pulling up the g-string, turning around as she pulled it between her ass cheeks. She spread her cheeks and bent over. "Does this cover my lips, sir?" she asked.

"Not quite," he chuckled at how she had obviously intentionally pulled the string to the side of her pussy. He took the invitation to pull it into place, feeling the heat of her soft pink flesh and the stir of his own hardening cock.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said, standing up slowly and turning to face him. She put on the rest of the outfit, which naturally included no bra. She put her hands on her hips and turned slowly, letting him take a good look. Then, she turned her back, leaned on the desk as she bent over at the waist and looked over her shoulder at him. "If she were standing like this in your office, sir, is this how you would like her to look."

Blue wasn't flustered, but he was a little taken aback by how forward this hot little salesgirl was. She might be young, but she knew the tricks. She was inviting, playful, and an incredible tease. Add in the implied submissiveness and nearly flawless body and she was a dream come true for any man. Of course, he thought his assistant was a pretty strong competitor, too, and a much more likely playmate for the long term. If his instincts were right, she might be nearly as playful as Megan. Wouldn't that be something?

His cock was hard now and Megan saw it. She didn't pretend not to notice. She looked directly at it. "Well, sir, looks like we have a big problem," she grinned. "Really big."

"My apologies, Megan," he said.

"No apologies, sir," she giggled. "I take it as a compliment. A really big, thick one." She giggled again.

"Well, why is it a problem then?" he asked.

"Mr. Quigley has some pretty strict rules," she said. "He understands that there might be some, um, arousal when we try on clothes for the customers. But he doesn't want any men walking around the store, you know, bumping into things."

"I see," he said. "It's a reasonable rule. But it's really not a problem. It will become a smaller problem soon."

"Even when I try on the, um, naughty outfit for you?" Megan asked.

He had forgotten about that. They hadn't even picked out that outfit yet. This was just to be his assistant's business attire. What would she wear when he took her to bed? He couldn't hardly go out in the store like this.

"I trust you to pick out something," he said. "You know the size and certainly seem to know what I'm thinking and what I like."

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "I'm flattered that you trust me. I have something in mind. I'll be right back. If you like what I show you, maybe I can help fix that big problem of yours."

"Really?"

"Well, I can, um, help -- I mean, lend a helping hand. If you want. Sir." Megan found herself blushing. She had been loving teasing him, but when it came time to proposition him, it was intimidating and exciting. It wasn't like offering Mick and Harry a blowjob the moment she saw them -- that was her training. This, however, was just a bit new. There was pressure too. Not only was Blue a customer, but also a powerful community figure. Mr. Quigley needed this to go well. If she offended Blue, she could ruin everything.

"Interesting suggestion," Blue smiled. "I might take you up on that. Find something really sexy. Something naughty."

"Sounds like that could be even more problematic," Megan teased, biting her lip.

"One way to found out," Blue grinned. He squeezed her ass as she walked by on her way out of the dressing room. She returned a moments later having already dressed for him in the other dressing room. She wore black heels with white thigh high athletic-style socks with black stripes around the top. Her thighs were bare between the top of the socks and the bottom of her tiny black pencil skirt that hugged her hips and waist tightly while covering little else. The slightest bend or twist revealed a glimpse of a red g-string. On top she wore a vest that matched the skirt, but wore nothing underneath the vest, which she kept unbuttoned.

"Hmm, now that's definitely after hours work attire," Blue grinned his approval.

"I think this is what she wears when you want to reward her for a job well done," Megan said, licking her lips seductively. "She might need an after-hours drink. An adult beverage, if you know what I mean."

"She's old enough to drink, but I'm afraid you have a couple years to go, my dear," Blue grinned.

Megan bit her lip, "Hmm, but, sir, I need a shot of something to calm me down, take away the stress. It's not alcohol, though." She looked directly at the bulge in his pants and licked her lips. "I'm very thirsty, sir."

"Thought you said you couldn't, um, partake at work," he said.

"I thought of a loophole," Megan grinned. "I can't drink it with a straw, per say, but I can lick it. More like using my tongue to melt the ice cream than my mouth to suck the shake, if you get my meaning, sir."

"Very clever," he said. "I like your loophole -- and your other holes too." Megan giggled at his silly joke and reached for his cock, squeezing it through his trousers.

"I like your, um, straw," Megan smiled. She knelt down in front of him, looking up at him as he unzipped his pants and pushed them down around his ankles. His hard cock pointed up at the ceiling, but she took it in her hands and gently aimed it at her face. Normally, this was the time she would put her hands behind her back and let mouth do all the work or just let herself be face fucked, but these weren't the store rules. Here, she had to maintain some sort of professionalism and the customers had to play by the rules too. Mr. Blue certainly seemed to be fine with the stipulations as she gently stroked his cock, starting from the base and tugging up and down, her eyes looking at him and then his cock, paying equal attention to both.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers