Megan - Freeing the Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

It felt like he was pulling her back from the desk she was so snug on his cock, her pussy holding onto him tightly as he pulled back, making him gasp before giving a growl as he drove back into her, his hips banging against her firm ass once more, both of them giving a grunt, Megan dropping her head with a shudder as he did, jamming her hips against the dresser. Grasping her more tightly, he went to work, drawing right back against till he threatened to slip out of her before plowing back in, driving full depth in her so his balls pressed against her, feeling the divine sensation of her lovely ass against his crotch. She murmured in pleasure as he ground into her bum for a moment, shifting her bare feet on the floor to spread her legs a bit more, making her steadier and allowing him better access to plunder her treasures, as if he needed it. He responded by immediately jamming into her deeply once more, making her give a groan of surprise and pleasure as his throbbing erection was buried into her, feeling every ridge and contour of him.

He was close already, even after just a few strokes into her from behind, but then when you got to look down at Megan Fox's sexy back, with its lovely taper at her waist and body ink it was no surprise that he was near, especially since he'd fucked her plenty already. He didn't want to leave her unsatisfied however, it was only fair, and he wanted to see what she was like when she came. Holding her waist still with his left hand, he leaned forwards and let his right hand sneak underneath her, across the bottom of her stomach and down to her pussy, sliding through her damp landing strip to find her stiff clit. Megan shifted a little with a murmur, as if trying to indicate he shouldn't worry about her climax, but she soon lost herself to a deep shudder of pleasure and a stuttered moan of pleasure as his fingertips slid over her clit, stroking her through the delicate pink hood.

He focussed on thrusting at the same time as playing with her, concentrating hard to make sure both kept going properly, not jerkily, wanting to please her properly. Maintaining his stiff thrusts into her primarily, if a little slower, he then got to work stroking her clit, running his fingertips round the stiff little nub in swift circles, quickly going one way then reversing on her, as well as going directly over the top to make her shiver, as well as cheekily delivering little squeezes and pinches to it, something that made her thighs squeeze together strongly. He could tell she wanted to protest, to complain at such direct pressure to her sensitive button, but loved the feeling far too much to want it gone. He could feel her vagina rippling round him, clamping down on him more frequently now, more erratically, its owner clearly nearing her climax. Speeding up his ministrations on her willing body, he worked her clit harder and faster than before, something she seemed to respond very well to, her whole body giving a shudder and bucking strongly on the dresser in pre-orgasmic tension.

She clearly enjoyed some good energetic sex, and perhaps liking it a little rough now and then, something her tattoos and general attitude would hint strongly at, and he figured maybe he'd be lucky enough to find out about that sometime, but right now he just had to focus on getting the gorgeous American actress off as strongly as possible. Continually to plunge his rock hard cock in and out of her, his fingers danced on her clit, working hard to get her to climax as he tried to angle himself to pressure her G-spot with his bulbous head, which seemed to have some affect as she groaned and pushed back onto him a little more, her hips rocking onto him just perfectly to get her off, which he managed moments later. Megan tensed up, her body tightening up like a spring in the time it took him to rub her vigorously and thrust into her three or four more times as deep as possible, arching up from the desk, before she suddenly sprung, giving a long, loud scream of ecstasy.

Her back arched tightly, pressing her fantastic tummy down against the glass dresser top, her pussy clamping down tightly round him, squeezing at him rhythmically, trying to milk him for a load he wasn't yet giving her, though her squeezing was gonna get him pretty damn close, steeling himself to ride it out as he hot, juicy pussy worked round him, feeling a little rush of her hot juices leaking round his cock as she orgasmed. She grabbed the other side of the dresser and pulled herself down hard on it as her screamed turned to gasps and grunts of pleasure as the smaller waves of the orgasm broke over her, her body glistening with sweat as she jolted and shook over the dressing table, becoming aware again that he still had his rock solid erection buried to the hilt in her, his fingers still lightly massaging her most intimate place.

"Mm thank you, enough, that was great," she gasped, reaching back to bat his hand away from her crotch, which he replaced on her waist with his other one, grinding a little to feel the exquisite sensation of her around his cock.

"No problem," he said with a smile, reaching over to run his fingers down her spine before moving the hand back to her waist.

"Now please yourself, don't hold back, you deserve it now," she breathed, looking back over her shoulder at him, reaching up to hook her dark, luxurious hair back over her ear to look foxily out of the corners of her eyes. He just gave a smile and pulled back, loving how her now even more slippery pussy moved around him, pulling back till her labia bulged a little before driving back deep into her, groaning at her now tighter, juicier pussy, feeling just sublime on every millimetre of the smooth skin of his cock. He didn't need to try and distract from his climax now and held onto her tightly, his fingers pressing into her lightly tanned skin as he pumped vigorously into her with short, fast strokes, gasping in pleasure as almost immediately he felt his balls start to tighten.

"Come on, come to mamma," Megan cooed, coaxing him on as he pounded into her hard, slapping into her ass healthily as he did, making the firm cheeks jiggle delightfully on the process, Megan still holding the other side of the dresser with one hand. It was all he could take, feeling the inevitable sensation as he reached the point of no return, his cock hardening a little more inside her in the final moments, which she capitalised on by squeezing down on him tightly with her pelvic muscles to help finish him off. He held on as long as he could muster, his fast, deep strokes grinding down to a slow, strained push of his cock into her, right to her womb, his sperm already leaking out before he let go and burst inside her, spilling his hot, thick load deep in the gorgeous actress, who gave a deep, satisfied groan of pleasure as she felt his warm, thick come shooting deep inside her. Holding himself as deep as possible inside her, he bucked and thrust against her as he emptied his balls into her, a particularly big load, though that was no surprise given he'd had her sucking him, and then got to fuck her, through an orgasm at that.

Giving a last few powerful pushes into her, he gave one last drive, getting right in and pushing as deep as he could, which Megan rewarded with a strong squeeze of her hot pussy, getting every last drop from him, before they both sagged exhausted, her over the dresser, him just down on his heels, shoulders sagging as the tension was relieved in them. He just stood breathing heavily behind the gasping Megan, both of them trying to catch their breath after their energetic sex, his cock softening inside her slick body. Letting his hands slide up onto her back, he pulled them down to give her perfect ass a good squeeze as he pulled his cock out of her, a little trickle of their combined juices leaking from Megan and running down the inside of her thigh. After a quick stretch, he leaned down to pull his jeans and shorts up, tucking himself back into them carefully since she'd really worn him out. Megan glanced back to watch him, then get a stretch over the dresser, a further arch that showed off her tight ass and her bulging pussy between her thighs. Standing up slowly, she gave a stretch and turned round, his eyes taking in her wonderfully naked body as she stepped close to him with a smile.

"That was very nice, you can do more than make coffee," she purred sliding her arms round his body and holding herself close to him, looking up at him with a suggestively smirk.

"Glad you think so, you're just...perfect," he said, unable to say anything else, since she really seemed it. She grinned at it, loving the flattery like any other woman, looking almost shy and girly with it.

"Thank you," she murmured, leaning up to lock her full lips with him, kissing him quite tenderly, their lips parting to just allow a sensual blending of their tongues in their most intimate kiss of the evening, far more to it than just lust this time. Slipping away, she gave a few kisses down his cheek and then rested her head on his shoulder, seemingly quite comfortable to stand naked with him and just let him hold her for a moment, relaxing with a sigh as she rested her head. Pulling back after a moment, his hands slid down to the perfect pinch of her waist, just resting there as her hands moved to rest on his arms, just looking up into his eyes. He couldn't help a grin, which Megan returned more conservatively, finding slight humour in his giddiness following their fornication.

"So...can I have your number?" he asked, hoping his voice didn't shake and betray his nerves.

"My number? Gonna call me up, take me out on a date are you?" she teased, smirking as she looking deep into his eyes.

"Well, that was the general thought yeah," he murmured, squeezing her just a little.

"I think you just want to fuck me again," she said, playfully accusing him.

"Well I'd hardly say no, but that wasn't the idea," he replied, playing along but wanting to get the right message across.

"Mm right, well how about you give me your number and I'll decide whether to call you or not, then you can't just ring me up looking for a quickie," she teased, giving a cheeky flick of her tongue as she did.

"Sure, I'm hardly gonna argue with that," he said with a laugh as she slipped from him and turned to the dresser, his breath catching as he took in her stunning naked figure once more, loving how casual she was about her famous, tanned body. Glancing round, Megan picked up all she could find, which was an eyeliner pencil and then grabbed one of the tissues from the box, spreading it out and then carefully taking down his number as he managed to recall it.

"Hmm...maybe I can risk giving you mine," she cooed, turning back with a bright red lipstick, sliding back into his soft grip as she pressed the end of it to the left side of his chest. Concentrating, she carefully wrote her number backwards across his chest, so that when he looked in the mirror he'd see it, the scarlet lipstick bright and bold on his skin.

"There, now you can put your shirt on," she said with a giggle, reaching up to run the bright lipstick round her full pout as he reached down for it, sliding into it and swiftly buttoning it up wrong, not that he even noticed. Finishing applying her lipstick, she blew a kiss at him with her scarlet lips, breaking into another smile as he gathered her up again, unable to help a glance down at her lovely, pert breasts. It wasn't unnoticed, and she smiled at his continued lust for her as she slid in close to him, leaning up, grabbing a handful of his shirt as she pressed her damp lips to his shirt collar, working to leave a good lip print on him. Pulling away, she gave a smile as she saw the ruby print of her pout, marking him as her own.

"Mm very nice, everyone will know exactly what you've been up to now won't they?" she teased playfully, sliding her arms round him again and slowly starting to edge him back towards the door.

"You know I think they'll have a pretty good idea, you weren'tthatquiet," he joked, letting her guide him backwards.

"Well I'm sure you don't mind people knowing that you nailed me," she purred, leaning up to just brush her cherry lips on his as her hand unbolted the door behind his back.

"I think I can live with it," he murmured with a smile, right before they melted into another kiss, a little more passionate this time, her full lips pressed tightly to his as their tongues entwined, swirling and stroking, before biting him cheekily, as she opened the door just enough, pushing him back through it into the studio area. Pulling the door immediately closed save room to peek round it, she grinned at him devilishly, her hair hanging down round her gorgeous face.

"Until next time," she whispered, blowing him a kiss and then shutting the door. The sound of the latch broke the spell, making him look round to take everything in, noticing more than one person looking at him, more than one of the men rather enviously at that. Pulling himself together, he resisted the urge to look down his shirt at the number scrawled on his chest, or the red lip print on his collar, simply taking a breath and getting back to work, though he was thankful it was mostly done now and he wouldn't have much to get through before he could get out of there, take down Megan Fox's number and give her a call...

To be continued...

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
741 Followers