Megan Stays for Lunch

Story Info
Megan stays for lunch, leaves full, & leaves a surprise.
2.6k words
4.56
6.6k
8
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be sure to read the first story Megan Babysits. It's a bit long and offers an elaborate backstory.

Note Disclaimer

The events of this story just like any of the others are a fantasy. Parts of the story may be true but most of it is fiction. In this story the characters meet years prior. It isn't until the character is in college and over 18 that things change. No minors mentioned are ever witnesses to or subjects of acts or any actions. Minors are for story line and subject purposes and in no way, shape, or form are involved in any adult activity.

Breakfast was ready. I put the last serving dish of bacon and eggs on the table Family style and I sat down at the table. Julie was at one end and I at the other. The kids each sat in their usual spots. They all left me my usual seat at the other head of the table. That meant that Megan had the seat to my left. I had just finished explaining to my children why our regularly scheduled once a month Saturday evening sitter was still at our house Sunday morning and wearing my t-shirt (well at least the cleaner and partially fabricated version of the story I told Julie and the kids) before I sat down.

It was then that I noticed neither Julie or Megan were wearing a bra. Julie often didn't wear one to bed. I guess Megan didn't think to put on her bathing suit top or maybe she didn't. It's hard to tell who would win the hard nipple contest between the two.

"You know Megan," Julie said. "I'm glad you spent the night. Even if you hadn't spilled coffee on yourself if you were that tired to have fallen asleep I wouldn't want you to be driving home that tired either. Now that I'm thinking of it, there have been a few times over the past few months that when John and I arrived home you looked tired and shouldn't have driven home.

"Perhaps, it might not be a bad idea and it's for sure a safer one if you do just stay here. I know the next time we go out we will be home later than normal. I was going to suggest you spend the night next month anyway. I don't want you driving home that night. Especially someone as active and young as you these days. Anything can happen and there are a lot of crazy people out lately."

"Thanks Mrs. S! I like that idea!" Megan said.

"What do you think of that idea, kids?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, kids what do you think of the idea of having me sleep over?" Julie asked too.

All the kids cheered at the idea.

"How about you Hun?" Julie asked me.

Before I could answer my wife, I felt something rubbing my left leg and working its way to my groin.

"Yeah! Mr. S what do you think of me spending the night here when I watch your kids?"she asked me as she grabbed my now semi hard or is through my pajamas.

I jumped since I wasn't expecting that. To make it seem like something happened I pretended to cough.

"Are you okay?" everyone seemed to ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Something went down the wrong pipe." I said.

Megan grabbed him again, I turned my head too look at her she also looked at me and smiled.

"Umm, I like that idea too!" I said.

Megan leaned over to my ear and whispered,"I knew you would, I was thinking I should and I didn't need to ask!"

Megan offered to help us clean up from breakfast. She was very appreciative that we asked her to l join us for breakfast.

Megan and Julie were in the kitchen and I was in the dining room when I overheard their conversation.

"Megan thanks for helping clean up from breakfast," Julie said.

"It's the least I can do for letting me join you for breakfast," Megan replied. "You know Mrs. S I'm sorry I spent the night unplanned. I felt so bad falling asleep. I could feel myself dozing off. That's why I made a k-cup. I wanted to keep studying and stay awake for when you guys got home but, I didn't make it considering it was still hot when Mr. S startled me. I did tell the kids that I would be down here so, I guess if they needed me they knew where to look."

"Megan, relax, it's fine," Julie said. "I was considering suggestion to John that you should start staying over. The last times it looked like the kids wore you out. Besides, I worry about you walking into your apartment late at night. There are a lot of crazy people these days stalking young women. It's safer in many ways!"

All 6 of us sat in the upstairs living room and we were watching cartoons on television while Megan, Julie, and I finished our coffee.

It was about 10:00am and the sun was shining. Megan excused herself to go to the restroom. The kids decided they wanted to go swimming.

"Hey Mom and Dad, may we go swimming?" they asked Julie and I.

"Sure!" we responded.

"May Miss Megan stay and swim too?" they asked.

"It's okay with me," I said. "But, it isn't up to me. It's Megan you need to ask. Wait for her to return and ask her."

Megan returned moments later.

"Miss Megan," the kids asked with cute voices and puppy dog faces. "Would you like to stay for a bit and go swimming with us?"

"I was going to head home and just study some more. I guess I can do that later." she answered.

With that said, the four of them went up to get changed. Julie and I put our mugs in the dishwasher and then went to get our bathing suits on too.

We all met on the patio and I unlocked the pool. The six of us got in the pool and swam a bit.

Julie got out to work on her tan and Megan joined her. I stayed in the pool to play five games with kids. I figured this was a good opportunity for Julie to chat with Megan.

They seemed to be chatting about a bunch of topics. It was nice to see them learning about each other. It was about 1:00 and I was getting hungry.

I said, "I'm going to get out and dry off a bit so I can start some lunch."

In the summer I always kept some frozen burgers and hotdogs on hand and we made sure to keep cheese and buns part of our weekly grocery order too. Once dry I went to heat up the grill and then into the house and the kids and ladies stayed outside. I didn't announce I was heading in.

I was inside getting everything together when I heard the door open and close but I didn't to around to see who it was and I dint hear foot steps. I assume someone just put some thing in the house and went back outside.

I was in suddenly startled when I thought someone behind me. They put the arms around my waist remove the hands to my chest and then back down to my manhood I was assuming it was Julie but when I looked down, I didn't see a wedding ring on and it occurred to me. It was Megan I quickly turned around to see her With her pointer finger over her lips and a glisten in her eyes.

"What are you doing Megan?" I asked.

"I decided to head inside now and change and leave once lunch is done. Then I saw you here and wanted to see if you needed any help." she said.

"I'm umm, I'm fine. Well I was fine," I said as she started to pull down my swimsuit. "We can't do this here!"

"What if we go to the half bathroom?" she asked.

"That would work," I said.

I put all the stuff I had them down on the counter and we both stuck off to the half bath. She proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. Before I was about to cum, I stopped her.

"Stand up! Turn around and put your hands on the vanity!" I commanded.

She did as I asked. I then pulled down her shorts leaving her thong she had just put back on in place and moved the string to the side. I lined my throbbing hard penis up to her waiting vagina and with a slight push against her lips I slid right in. She was apparently hornier than I thought and was extremely wet. I quickly began to move my hips so I could thrust in and out of her. She reciprocated my motions and we quickly fell into sync.

"Holy shit! My goodness that feels good!" she said in a whisper. "Keep going! YES! That's the spot right there! Please don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEE!"

"I agree it feels AMAZING too!" I said while we kept our rhythm going. "Do you want it harder?"

"Yes! Yes please! Fuck me harder!" she replied.

"I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed.

"Holy Shit! Me too! Cum in again Mr. S!" Megan said in excitement.

That was all I needed to hear and I unloaded my balls in her sweet young pussy for the second time in about 12 hours. The whole session took about five minutes. We each knew we didn't have much time and needed to be quick. Once I pulled out she quickly turned around and dropped to her knees to clean off my dick, she then let it go soft, pulled up my swim trunks, and tapped my groin.

"Good Boy!" she said while she tapped.

"I'll exit first," I said. "Then follow me out in a few minutes."

"Sounds like a plan!" she said.

I walked out of the house onto the patio with the items for lunch on a tray. The grill was good and hot. I started the burgers on the grill while unwrapped the hot dogs and put the condiments out on the table. I remembered I had forgot to grab cooking utensils and the bags of chips to have so I went back toward the house. Just as I was about to open the door Megan was headed out she must have freshen herself up by washing her face and fixing her hair as she looked much more put together than freshly fucked.

I let her so she could step outside. Of course I checked out her ass in her cute shorts as I walked inside. I got what I needed and then went back outside to the grill. The burgers were ready to flip and I put the hotdogs on. Julie got out of the pool and her and Megan started setting everything on the table. I added the cheese and toasted the buns.

"Lunch is ready!" I said. "Everyone out the of pool".

The kids got out as I was bringing the food to the table. Julie, Megan, and Ineach got a plate made for each kid before making our own. We all sat and ate lunch. The kids made plans about what they were going to do after eating while the three of us discussed our week ahead.

When we finished Julie and Megan helped me clean up and bring everything in the house. The kids brought their own plates in too. Julie and Megan both helped out the food items where they needed to be too.

"Well," Julie said. "I guess I should head out! I still have some studying to do. Thank you for letting me spend the night, stay for breakfast, and even lunch! It was nice to play and visit in the pool too!"

Julie spoke first and said, "You are welcome. We certainly enjoyed having you stay even if it wasn't planned."

Julie then gave Megan a hug goodbye.

The kids all agreed by saying, "Yeah! Thanks for staying with Miss Megan!"

Each of them gave her a hug too.

"Sorry about startling you Megan. I'm glad you're okay. Sorry you ended up spending the night here. I'm glad you did. Thanks for helping get everything ready inside for lunch too!" I said.

"You're welcome Mr. S," she said. "I had a very fun time. The food was great and I'm leaving full and satisfied!"

She stepped to me as she finished her statement and opened her arms to give me a hug but before she did she shot me a sinister smile since everyone was behind and couldn't see her do so. It was a did you pick up on the alternate meaning kinda smile.

As we hugged she whispered in my ear, "Did you get my alternate meaning?"

I squeezed her harder to let her know I did and she squeezed back.

While still in our embrace she said "Thanks for the great fucking time. Perhaps I should say Great time fucking! I'm trying to keep from leaking out the cum!"

I chuckled as we let go of our embrace.

I opened the door as Julie picked up her stuff.

"Looks like I have everything!" she said. "I'll see you next month!"

With that she walked out the door and got into her car.

About 30 minutes later I got a text from Megan.

It said, "Check the top right drawer of the dresser in the spare room. I think I forgot something."

I went upstairs to check the drawer she mentioned. When I opened the drawer I was surprised and excited to the point that I got instantly hard. In the drawer was her thong that she had worn yesterday. The very thing that was covered in coffee and washed. The very same thong she had on when we fucked eacother in the bathroom just before we had lunch a little over an hour ago. It was in a ball. I picked it up. It was still wet with her sweet smelling cum and sticky with my sperm. She must have used the gusset to wipe some of my cum off her lips as she took them off. I held them in my hand and brought them into my room to put them in my dresser drawer under the drawer separator I use to separate my tall socks from my ankle socks. This way Julie doesn't find it.

"I guess you did!" I replied back.

"I can't believe you hugged my wife, kids, and I while you were commando." I added as a follow up text.

"You may keep them!" she replied.

"I figured as much." I replied back.

I then got a text with a series of photos. They were photos of her taking them off and putting them in the drawer.

"You're so dirty! I would have never imagined you to be like this. I love it!" I texted back.

"I'm not as innocent as you think. I can be a total slut! Here's proof!"

I got sent a few more pictures. They were of her putting her shorts back on sans panties.

"When did she take them off?" I thought to myself.

I then got a photo that answered that very question.

The last photo was of her sitting at the outside table eating lunch. It was taken from under the with her legs apart and a clear view of her bare snatch. I could see see Julie's leg in the photo.

"I guess you are!" I texted back.

"I can't wait until I spend the night next month!" she said.

"I can't wait fir you stay over next month either!" I texted back.