Megan the Sitter Chapter 4

Story Info
Megan Explains her Observations and the fun continues.
2.9k words
4.2
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers

This is the fourth story of a series. Starting with Megan Babysits. The first story is a bit long and offers an elaborate backstory. The other ones build on their relationship and stem from the previous stories.

Note Disclaimer

The events of this story just like any of the others are a fantasy. Parts of the story may be true but most of it is fiction. In this story the characters meet years prior. It isn't until the character is in college and over 18 that things change. No minors mentioned are ever witnesses to or subjects of acts or any actions. Minors are for story line and subject purposes and in no way, shape, or form are involved in any adult activity

Megan the Sitter Chapter 4

As we sat on the couch and relaxed Megan elaborated on answering my question about what brought about her outfit and taking control.

"So," she said, "I've been doing a lot of observing. listening, and even some snooping. I have always been good at reading people and drawing conclusions based on my observations."

"What did you observe?" I asked.

She continued, "Well, I would pretend to be asleep some nights when you and Julie would get home and I would try and listen to you have sex while I would rub my clit because I was a turned on listening. I noticed that you always sounded the same. Everytime I listened it sounded like you were in the same position, with the same movements and rhythm, and it took the same amount of time".

As she was saying this I determined that her observation skills were pretty accurate.

As she continued to speak, "I began to wonder if I was correct. So, when I knew you were both probably focused I snuck down to your room to watch you both have sex. Watching you and Mrs. S have sex was arousing and I was able to confirm my other suspicions."

"What were your suspicions?" I asked.

"I'm getting there." she said. "So, I suspected that you had sex in the missionary position. You mainly did all the work and Julie just layed there. She would occasionally grip you with her legs as you were going at it but it wasn't anything exciting. She didn't seem all that adventurous or into anything kinky either."

"You are right so far!" I said, "What else did you conclude?"

"Well, let's see!" she said. "One night when you were still not home and the kids were asleep, I went into your room. My curiosity about just how kinky Julie was or wasn't. I searched her closet for sexy lingerie and didn't find any. I checked the drawers and they too lacked anything exciting panties or lingerie. I also noticed that she didn't have any toys to pleasure herself or any items to stimulate or enhance any pleasure during sex".

I replied, "Wow! Not only are you a bombshell and pleasure to fuck you're beyond smart and a keen observer. You are 100% accurate in your observations. Have you considered being a detective?"

Megan laughed. She continued by saying, "I've heard and read about fantasies and what males find erotic. I started to notice that the more you and I would have sex the sooner you would finish having sex with Mrs. S and the faster you would knock. When we would have sex I could see and sense how much you enjoyed other positions. So, I put a plan into place that I thought would check off all your boxes!"

She then asked, "Seems to have worked huh?"

"Yes, yes it did." I said.

"It's getting late." Megan said.

She then took off her heels and stood up. She unclipped the garter belt from the nylons, slipped the garter belt to her ankles, and stepped out of it. She then slid her nylons off.

"I can't leave with a bag tomorrow since I didn't arrive with one yesterday when I walked in. I got out of my car after you left. So, I'll get everything off and put the bag in the garage." she said.

She then purposefully bent over in front of me to pick up her clothes to put into the bag. She then put on my shirt as a cover up.

"Are you ready to head upstairs?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, " You go first."

"You want me to go first so you're able stare at my bare ass and pussy while I walk up the stairs don't you?" she asked.

"I won't confirm or deny that!" I said.

We proceeded to head up the basement stairs. We dropped her bag off at the garage and then headed up the bedrooms. We stopped at the guest bedroom and she turned to me and reached for a hug.

I'm not sure if it was the excitement of the evening's events, watching Megan walk up the stairs, or a combination of both but I was getting hard again. When we hugged she felt me getting hard.

"Is that for me?" she asked, "I didn't think you would rebound so quickly!"

"Me neither!" I answered.

She dragged me into the guest room and closed the door. I stood there unsure of what was about to happen.

On her way back she pulled down my pajama shorts and they fell to my ankles. She then knelt on the bed and stuck her ass up. I quickly got the hint.

"I'll be quiet," she said, "Make it quick before anyone hears us and wakes up".

I stepped out of my shorts and positioned myself behind her. I smacked her tight, firm, & cute little ass. I then grabbed my shaft, lined up, with one thrust I was balls deep in Megan again!

I was thrusting in and out of with a burst of energy I found from someplace I didn't know I existed.

She was face down on the and she grabbed a pillow and forced her face into it to muffle her screams. I was glad I was wearing a t-shirt that I could bite down to muffle my screams too.

After a few minutes I felt my cock start to swell. Megan must have felt the change and was close herself because feel her vagina squeeze my little gut tighter and her entire body stiffen. We both came in unison.

I let myself go limp inside her and I slowly back away. I could see our Drs glistening in the dim light as I stared at her swollen pussy lips.

I reached down, picked up, and put on my shorts. Megan stood up and was weak in the knees. Once she got herself balanced, she went over to the pillow and picked up the pajamas she was wearing earlier that evening.

She picked up the top first and orientated it correctly while facing me. And she pushed her head through and before she put her arms in each arm hole she played with her rack. Once her arms were loaded, her topsail just above her belly button and she using both hands, she flipped her hair to the outside of the shirt.

She picked up the bottoms and turned around to fast me her ass as she bent over and put each leg in. When she had them about to her knees, she turned around and then before pulling them all the way up she ran her index finger over lips to catch a glob of leakage, licked her finger clean, and gave me a smile.

"I felt it oozing down and I didn't want it to go to waste!" she said.

She then finished pulling up her bottoms, adjusted the elastic at the waist, and fixed her top.

We hugged eachother and good said our good nights, again.

That morning it was tough to get up.

I felt Julie wake up and knew I couldn't stay in bed as the kids would be up soon.

I went down stairs and put on a pot of coffee. Knowing I would need it and I had no don't Megan would too.

I started on breakfast while kids watched TV and Julie started a load of laundry.

"Breakfast is ready!" I announced.

Everyone gathered around, well everyone except Megan. Just them we heard footsteps on the stairs and make it appear in the kitchen. I woke like she was still asleep. She made her way to the coffee cups, grabbed a much, poured in some creamer, and then coffee. She didn't say a word.

"Are you okay Megan?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just not awake yet. It's been a long week." Megan answered.

"Help yourself to breakfast!" the kids all said.

Megan grabbed some bacon and French toast. She topped it with some maple syrup, cinnamon and sugar mix, and whipped cream. She then made her way to the table to eat.

Julie then asked Megan, "What have you been up to Megan?"

"I've been busy with school work. I'm working on my Oral Presentation Skills. To make me a better presenter I've been using a digital recorder or a I have a friend take dictation so sink can hear or read my mistakes. It's hard to hear yourself to catch errors!"

Megan purposefully had emphasized the word Oral and had it almost seem like me she may have said "Dick Taking" when she had drawn out the word dic-ta-tion. I kicked her leg under the table. She didn't flinch. Perhaps she was expecting it; however, she did shoot me a mischievous smile.

We discussed the day's plans for shopping. The kids wanted Megan to go but Megan declined, mentioning that she had stuff to do herself and that she had plans to have dinner with her mother.

We each finished our coffee and brought our cups to the kitchen.

"I need to shower and freshen up if we are going anywhere today," I said.

"I need to do that too," Julie said.

"Did you want to go first?" I asked her.

"No, you can go first. I want to finish up a few things before I do" Julie answered.

With that I headed up stairs to shower leaving Julie and Megan down stairs chatting about something but I wasn't paying attention to their conversation and the kids were all playing and watching tv.

I finished my shower, dried off, and got dressed. Just as I was walking out of the master bedroom when Julie was walking in to shower.

"That was good timing" Julie said.

"I know, right?" I replied.

I exited the bedroom and started down the hall. I noticed the guest room door was open a little bit. I couldn't help but stop and stare as Megan wiggled off her shorts and top. She then put on a black lace print Victoria's Secret bra, the only reason you could tell from this distance was the recognizable label. She reached for a white Nike tank top with a black swoosh logo and put it on. It was quite the site to see her without any bottoms on as she bent over to pick up a black pair of black Nike Dolphin Hem Dry Wic Running Shorts. She then stepped into the shorts and pulled them up to her waist. After that she sat on the bed and put on a pair of black Nike Dry Wic crew socks with a white logo. At that moment it occurred to me that she had on white Nike Air Max 270 with black logos when she arrived yesterday.

With the exception of the shoes, which I'd never seen before and assume are new, the rest was all things she had worn to the house before seeing how she took them from the array of clothes she had kept in the guest room. She just never paired it together.

I was in Heaven.

"You forgot to put something on!" I said.

I must have scared her because she jumped.

"Mr. S you startled me!" she said.

"Sorry!" I replied.

"What do you mean I forgot to put something on?" Megan asked.

"Panties! You forgot to put on the thong that matches your bra." I answered.

"I'm no, no I didn't forget them!" she answered.

"So, did you know I was watching you and skip them on purpose?" I asked her.

"Nope. I honestly didn't know you were watching me. I just didn't feel like wearing any today and that's the truth!" Megan answered.

"I love your kinky side! Oh, and I love how everything goes together in your outfit today!" I said.

"I know, right? I couldn't wait to get here and stay over. I was out shopping the other day and I found the Air Max 270's in my size. I was so excited I knew I had Ike stuff to match them. Then, I was bummed because I remembered that it was all here. Then, I got excited again, knowing that you would be the first person to see me in the complete outfit shoes and all, when I get ready to leave!" she answered.

Megan smiled and then asked, "How long have you been standing there watching me anyway?"

"Not that long," I answered.

Megan directed her eyes to my groin area and the obvious tent in my pants. She then said, "Well from the looks of things I've had your attention for a lot longer than you're telling me!"

She then looked back at me see the reaction on my face.

"Let me fix it!" she said excitedly as she was smiling.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes, now! This way when I'm walking around down stairs in an outfit that looks innocent to everyone else but, clearly gets you excited even before I put on my sneakers, you'll have better control over the big guy!" she answered.

"We don't have time for sex now!" I rebutted.

"No, we don't have time for that but, we have time for a quick BJ!" she said with a big smile.

She grabbed my erection through my pants and pulled me into the room. She closed and locked the door. No sooner had she done that she was unbucking my belt and fishing out her prize.

Megan went right to work with her soft hands and rubbed my manhood up and down. She then put it in her mouth and sucked. She would switch back and forth between using her hands and mouth. Sometimes she would do both. She would even rub my balls.

I was in paradise. It felt so amazing as Megan worked her magic. Just as a I heard the water in the pipes stop I knew the shower had just shut off. Megan felt the changes in my cock and sensed it starting to swell indicating I was going to cum. She gave a few more pumps with her hand and then put my cock in her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could. She had enough suction to suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I erupted in her mouth. I knew the first few shots went down her throat and she was forced to swallow. I then unloaded more that she willingly gathered in her mouth. Confident that I was nearly finished, she forced herself to take as much of my cock as she could and with a Fisk hard suck slowly pulled her back squeezing out every last drop.

She then looked up at me and opened her mouth to show it full of fresh warm cum. Some dribbled out the corner of her mouth. Using her finger she scooped it back in and then showed me her mouth full one more time before closing her mouth and swallowing. Megan then licked her lips and opening her mouth to show it was empty before she stuck her finger in that clean too.

I quickly put my things away, and I got her room before Julie was finished getting dressed. I made sure all the kids a cool zone and I'm ready to leave and headed downstairs. Megan came down a few minutes later and grab some more coffee. I imagine because you need it and it would help mask the smell of what I just transpired on her breath.

Julie headed down a few minutes later. We put the last few things away and put our shoes on. Including Megan who with the Air Max 270 sneakers lit me up like Fire Works over New York City on the 4th of July! I fought hard to keep from getting hard. Especially, when I watched her bend over and saw her ass fill out her shorts knowing she was sans panties and her and I were the only ones who knew.

Megan said some sort of good bye but, I was to busy staring and trying not to get caught to hear it and went out through the garage.

Julie and I made sure we had everything and headed out the garage too. As I walked by I noticed Megan grabbed her back.

We all said our goodbyes once again and Megan got into her car and Julie, the kids, and I into our Suburban. i let Megan backed out first and when she was clear of the driveway, I also backed out.

"What an exciting past 24 hours!" I thought as looked the street and watched Megan's car disappear out of sight.

73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers