Megan, The Special One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

Megan turned bright red. I covered her, "Uh Rachel, now I think you owe Megan apology now. That was a little bit rough."

Rachel looked at me for a moment and then at Megan. "I'm sorry Megan, you know how I feel about you; that just came out harder than I meant. Please forgive me or tell your boy friend here to take me across his lap and spank me."

Megan laughed again and said, "I ought to have him spank you. Your husband would probably come help or sell tickets."

"Yes, that asshole would. Give me the wine and you go on outside. I'll put these up and get the beer delivered. I promise I will treat Jared with kid gloves."

"Why don't you just keep your hands off of him? He's fragile."

Rachel looked at me again. "Fragile, my ass; this boy is built for action. Come with me Jared and we will find a place to put the beer. It will only be temporary of course, once the guys see it."

She led the way to the kitchen. There was a large galvanized tub with ice waiting on a table by the door and I put the beer in there.

"Listen, thanks for bringing Megan. We all like her a lot but she usually doesn't come because John won't come. He came once and spent the whole evening watching a game on television and never said a word to anyone. When the game ended, he told Megan that it was time to go. So he isn't one of our favorite people. Most of the husbands aren't part of our original group but they find ways to get involved. John can't seem to be able to relate."

"Well, I guess it is best to just make sure that Megan is welcome even without him tagging along. I'll pour us a glass of wine and take it to her."

"Thanks, you seem like a real nice guy."

"Hey, the evening is young and I still have plenty of time to make an ass out of myself."

"Don't worry about it. There are several other over-aged teenagers out there already. You will fit right in."

I carried two glasses of wine outside and found Megan surrounded by five very attractive women Megan's age. They all seemed genuinely glad to see her. I handed her a glass of wine and started to back away when she grabbed my hand and pulled her into the group. "Everybody, this is Jared Green. Jared this is Katie, Wendy, Carla, Jasmine, and Laura. There will be a test later and you are expected to get all of the names right." The girls all giggled.

"Alright, let's see. You were Hermione, weren't you? And you were Martha? How am I doing?"

One of the girls piped up, "Just about as good as any of the guys."

"That bad huh?" I added. That brought a laugh from all of them. They all looked at Megan who blushed lightly. I smiled and backed away and headed toward a group of men who were standing around the grill. I introduced myself to them and they also thanked me for bringing Megan. But then the talk moved on to the usual guy talk; work, the women, some sports, and politics. As would be expected, there was no broad agreement on anything except that the women all looked really good tonight. I heartily agreed on that subject.

We talked about nothing of significance for about thirty minutes until the chef de jour made an appearance with a platter of meat. At that point the men divided into two groups with one side advocating rubs versus marinating for grilling. Since the sides were equally split, one of the guys finally asked, "So Jared, what is your preference for grilling meat?"

My response was, "I'm a pragmatist; I like mine medium well with a side of sauce. How it gets to that point, I leave up to those who know what they are doing." That brought a round of groans. It also brought Megan to my side.

"So what are you great men deciding?" I felt her hand seek mine.

"They have just boycotted me because I don't have a clue about grilling meat successfully."

"Yes Megan, teach him something useful." One of the guys said.

"I can use a microwave successfully most of the time." I said hopefully.

"Crap, you sound just like a bachelor." Another said and that was met with raised beers and several "Here, Heres."

Finally I said, "Aren't you going to defend my honor?"

Quietly, she said, "I think that Jared is a perfect gentleman and has a good grasp of the important things in life."

"Crap, she sounds like a woman falling in love." Megan squeezed my hand. I squeezed hers back.

Just then Rachel came out and asked Megan and I to join her in the kitchen. Once inside, she said, "I guess that some folks are starting to tease you two. A couple of girls have asked about your relationship. Do you want me to put a cork in it for you?"

I looked to Megan; these were her friends and she would be the one to deal with any fallout.

"Rachel, let's don't worry about it. The fact is that Jared bailed me out of an awkward situation recently and I am very thankful. He has proven to be a good friend and companion. Let's leave it at that. OK?"

Rachel looked at Megan and then at me. She smiled and said, "Alright then that is settled."

I added, "Rachel, let's don't kid ourselves. We all know that people are going to speculate and gossip for all it is worth and it will last until someone else does something to get their attention. Megan and I have spent some time together because it was a benefit to both of us, like tonight. She wouldn't be here if I didn't accompany her here. If that is adequate to confirm someone's lurid fantasies, there is nothing either of us can say to put a cork in it. So as Megan says, let's just leave it alone."

Rachel added, "Megan, you know that no one wants anything bad to happen to you. We are just glad that you are here tonight. So we are happy for whatever brought you to us. I'll try to keep the gossipers at bay."

"Thanks, Rachel."

"Thanks, Rachel." I added.

"Then let's go see how badly those nerds burned the meat. I'm getting hungry." She added as she scurried out of the door.

Megan looked at me and asked, "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. I am worried how you are holding up. They don't know me but they do know you and you will have to live with the repercussions. Are you alright?"

"Frankly, I am happy to be here with my friends again and I am proud to be here with you. I can live with any gossip that crops up because I know what is true. So let's don't worry about it. I want to sit with you when we eat. Don't shy away from me, please."

"That is the last thing on my mind. I just want to give you the space you need to enjoy yourself."

"I will enjoy myself when you are nearby."

"Then I will be near you for the rest of the evening."

"Thanks."

When we got our food and filled our plates, I was right next to her. We commandeered chairs next to each other with a small table nearby. I refilled our wine glasses and we sat back and ate. Basically, we listened to the various conversations going on. She would lean over and tell me the background if I needed to know something. Each time she did this I enjoyed the enhanced view of her cleavage that she showed me. By the time the meal was over, it had turned dark and gotten cooler. A number of people had moved indoors to continue talking. We stayed until I noticed that she was shivering.

"Let's go inside and join the others. You are shivering and your teeth are about to chatter." I took her hand and put my arm around her to provide some warmth. She nestled in my arms. Inside, it was much more comfortable but she still stayed close.

There was only one seat available in the living room and that was a straight-back chair that even looked uncomfortable. I sat down and the only place for Megan was in my lap, so that is where she sat. At first she sat upright on my knees but she gradually slid back and was soon leaning against my chest and my hands were on her waist. Everyone had mellowed out so there wasn't as much teasing and joking going on. People talked about people they all knew or about things that were important to them. Dessert was served along with coffee for those who wanted it. We each had a piece of cake and a cup of coffee. Shortly after that, various couple began to leave.

I checked my watch and whispered to her, "Are you ready to leave and go someplace else?"

"Do you know some place? I don't?"

"I have heard about a place, a jazz place near the East Side. Does that ring any bells?"

"Not the club but I know where the East Side is."

"Then let's go see if we can find it."

"I'm with you, Jared."

"I noticed."

We said our good nights and I led her to the car. She directed me to an area near downtown. We drove around not seeing anything until we heard a wailing horn sounding in the night. It only took a couple of minute to find a parking place and the entrance to the little hole in the wall jazz joint. It turned out to be exactly that, a hole in the wall leading down a short alley to a downstairs door where quiet music permeated the evening air. We went in and found a neat but cramped room with a bar in one corner and a stage in the other. The rest of the room was filled with small tables and chairs. Regardless of one's intent, you were going to be rubbing shoulders with your neighbor. The waitress might only be able to get within two tables with your drinks and several people might have to hand them to you. It was tight but also a very eclectic place where within a short time, you felt part of the scene.

We found one empty chair on the side against the wall and once again, I had Megan sitting in my lap. Fortunately, the waitress could stand right next to us and I ordered my favorite after hours coffee drink hoping that Megan would like it too. We listened to the music and soon felt the vibes penetrating our beings. It wasn't loud as much as full as the three musicians played a repertoire of old songs and some of their own creation. By the time our coffee arrived, Megan had found a comfortable sitting position which included leaning her back against one side of my chest and her arm around my neck. I had one arm around her waist to stabilize her and we each had one hand free to hold our coffee. She took one sip and pressed her lips to my ear and said, "This is really great stuff. Thanks." Then she kissed my ear. I squeezed her with my arm. A couple near us left and another chair became free but she made no movement to leave my lap and I wasn't going to encourage her to do so.

We sat and enjoyed the music, each other's company, and a second coffee. Somewhere near the end of a song, I felt the urge and kissed her shoulder right at the base of her neck. I could feel her shudder a little but it wasn't the shudder of someone trying to escape. We felt very comfortable together just enjoying the moment together. The band took a break at about 11:15 and I felt that we should be starting on the road back. When I suggested that to her, she frowned and said, "I guess so but I am really enjoying this; actually this whole night has been perfect. I wish it didn't have to end." Then she kissed me directly on the lips with a tender and meaningful kiss. It was only natural for me to return it and hold it as long as she was willing to continue. Finally, she stood up and I followed and led her outside. It was definitely chilly now, so I wrapped my arms around her again and held her closely until we got to the car. This time she immediately laid her head on my shoulder and took my free arm and held it close to her. She was humming along with the radio and seemed very content and mellow.

We were about half way to her house when she said, "A couple of blocks ahead there is a small park. Pull in there for a minute. There are a couple of things I want to talk to you about." I found the park and pulled in and parked. It wasn't terrible private as it was right next to the road, but it was suitable for talking.

She held my hand and toyed with my fingers for a moment. "I just want to tell you how much I have really enjoyed last night and tonight. You and I have done more things for me in two nights than I have done in two months." I started to say something, but she stopped me. "Tomorrow is your last night here, isn't it?" I nodded. "Well, Rachel gave me two tickets to an opera tomorrow night. I've never been to an opera before and I was wondering if you might like to take me."

"Of course, I would love to take you. Do you think that it is wise?" We both understood what I meant.

"I'm not sure about wise, but I want to go to the opera and I want for you to take me. John has a softball game tomorrow but it doesn't start until 8:00, so he will be there when you pick me up. I could come to your hotel if you wanted me to."

"Let me think about it a little. But for now, let's plan on it one way or the other." She smiled her wonderful smile.

"Thank you. You are going home on Thursday, right?" I nodded. "Are you, I mean will you be coming back to this area anytime soon?" She blushed.

"I come through here often and stay here frequently. In fact, I might be back next week depending on what I find out when I get to the office on Friday. When I do come back, do you want me to call you and perhaps see you some more."

She almost jumped on the answer. "Yes. I mean yes, I'd like that if you want to see me, I mean."

It was my turn to smile, "Seeing you is the easiest thing I have done in months and of course I would love to take you out again. I'll call you Friday when I see what my schedule will be."

"Oh, I almost forgot. I will only be at work Friday morning. In the afternoon, I have to drive to Dallas to the regional office. Every month the management trainees have a weekend training session and this is the weekend for it. So you might not be able to reach me while I am on the road."

"What do you do at these meetings?"

"Friday night is usually a dinner with one of the managers who pumps us up with corporate propaganda. It is usually over by 8:00 and then most of the others go to a club or something. Then Saturday we have meetings all day. That night we are on our own. The guys usually want to go to a gentleman's club or something. The girls just go to a club and dance or try to get picked up. I usually go to my room and watch television. Then Sunday morning, we have breakfast with another manager and we drive home after that. Why?"

"Well then here is the plan, Friday night, call me when the dinner is winding down and I will pick you up and we will go someplace else. Bring a nice dress for Saturday night and we will go out for a nice evening. Then Sunday, wear casual clothes and after the breakfast, we can spend the day doodling around town. How does that sound?" It was my turn to smile.

"Are you serious? I would love that. I am usually bored during the meetings but the evenings are positively tedious since I don't hang out with the others very often. Wait, I thought your office was in Houston."

"Well, sort of. The main office is there but I work up here and actually work out of my home. It beats the hell out of driving from Houston up here and back. I actually live just outside Dallas but I am only about 20 minutes from anywhere. So if you aren't tired of me yet, we can have most of the weekend together."

"How could I be tired of you yet? Every time I am with you, you show me a new and wonderful time and besides, I like your humor and charm and, well, I like just about everything about you. So let's plan on the weekend for sure. I can guarantee that I will be looking forward to it."

"Probably not as much as I am."

"Don't count on that. I guess we better get going. We are going to be a couple of minutes later anyway." She leaned over and kissed me again and then resumed her position with her head on my shoulder. I drove a little faster than I might have wanted to but we arrived at her house just a couple of minutes after midnight. I walked her to the door and once again she took a deep breath before she opened the door. There were no candles tonight but there were two wine glasses on the coffee table along with an open bottle of red wine. He was sitting in his recliner again with a beer already open. I doubted that it was his first one. I led Megan to the sofa and sat next to her. This time our hips were touching as well as our shoulders. It didn't take a genius to figure out that John was building up his courage to say something. I just ignored him and poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Megan. That seemed to be the trigger for John to start talking. Without him noticing, I put my hand on Megan's back to assure her that I would take care of it.

"Listen, this is the second night in a row you have taken my wife out. I don't think that is right and I want it to stop. I've got some rights in this family you know."

"If you exercised those rights and responsibilities properly, you wouldn't have this problem that you think you have." I said in a quiet but forceful voice. "Now, listen closely. You haven't learned a damn thing since we talked last night. You are still ignoring Megan and prefer playing with your little friends than paying attention to her. So it should come as no shock to you that she will find someone to spend time with to do the things she wants to do and take care of her needs. Right now, that happens to be me and it will continue to be me until she chooses otherwise. Now here is what is going to happen, so pay close attention. You forgot the candles tonight. When I finish, you will put the candles out and turn the lights down like they were last night. Then because your attitude sucks tonight, you can pour us another glass of wine and go to your bedroom. I don't think we want your sulkiness around us tonight. Tomorrow, Megan and I are going to an opera. You will help her choose what she will wear and help her dress. I will pick her up at 6:00. If you are still going to be sullen, leave and go somewhere else when I pick her up. If you can be civil, you can pour us each a glass of wine before we leave. I'm not sure when the opera will be over so we might be later than midnight getting home. But when we do arrive, you will have a bottle of champagne and a plate of snacks ready for us. In fact, if the weather is warmer than tonight, we will have our snack on the patio. Do you understand what you are to do?"

He stared at me like he did previously. I just stared back. Finally, he backed down, and said with almost a whimper, "Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now take care of the candles and lights and pour us another glass of wine; then disappear."

He looked like he wanted to say something else but then thought better of it. He got out the candles and lit them and lowered the lights. Then he poured us each a refill. He hesitated but after glancing at me again, he went down the hall to the bedroom.

I could feel the air leaving Megan's lungs when she finally heard the bedroom door shut.

"I don't know how you do that, but I find it fascinating that he just caves in to you like that."

"I'm not really doing anything to him; he is doing most of it to himself. I'm just directing him to do what he wants to do anyway."

"I guess I don't understand it; must be a guy thing."

"In a way it is, but sometime if you are interested, I'll try to explain it a little bit. It is really salesmanship at work."

"I'm not sure I want him to help me dress or even pick out things for me to wear tomorrow night. He'll probably want me in a burlap sack."

"Don't give him that option. I told him to help, not decide. You choose maybe two or three things that you would like to wear and let him pick between those. Especially do that with your underwear. Let him pick between two choices. You will end up wearing what you want to wear and he will worry about it all night."

"What do you mean?"

"Unless you told him something that you didn't mention, he doesn't have a clue as to what we did last night or tonight. He probably thinks that we spent all night in my room screwing ourselves silly. The thing is, he doesn't know what we are doing but his imagination is running rampant and he is afraid to ask either you or I what the truth is. If he picks out your underwear tomorrow night, he will spend all night wondering if I will see what you are wearing or not. Until he finds the balls to ask one of us, he is going to work himself into a lather over what we might be doing."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers