Megan, The Special One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

"I will bring the snacks to the patio if you want." He said quietly. Megan nodded and pulled my hand toward the patio. We settled in two chairs next to each other and waited quietly. She was still holding my hand; something that he had been sure to notice. He appeared with a platter of fruit, cheese, and crackers. He also brought a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He opened it and poured the glasses and then returned to the house.

I looked at Megan and she looked at me and for the first time in awhile, she smiled.

"Thank you for being you. Tonight has been so wonderful and almost overwhelming. I wasn't really prepared for that much intensity for my first opera, but I hope you will take me to another one. It really was spectacular."

"I would love to take you to another opera. I will check and see what is coming up." We raised our glasses to each other and drank our champagne. She then put a piece of cheese on a cracker and held to my mouth where I ate it. Then I did the same for her. I expected that John was watching from some vantage point and there was no telling what he thought of these innocent but intimate acts. But frankly, at this moment I really didn't care if he had a heart attack. Megan was showing that she was recovering from our passionate few minutes and showing me that she was still comfortable with me. We finished the plate of nibbles and a second glass of champagne. There had been no further sign of John. Then she stood and walked me into the house and toward the front door and I knew that the evening was over. But tonight she walked out the front with me but before we got to the car, she pulled me to the side where some tall shrubs held a hidden corner.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "At least here there are no prying eyes like out back."

"I wondered if he might be peeking."

"I'm almost sure he was. Now, I need to send you away until I see you Friday night. I might call you tomorrow depending on what happens or maybe just because I want to. But there is a gift I want to give you before you go home." She took my hands and put them on her breasts and then returned her hands to my neck. I could feel the softness of her beautiful breasts and the skin on her cleavage. She pulled me to her and kissed me with her tongue while I gently explored her softness outside of her dress. She broke the kiss and then said, "Actually, I have been dying to have you touch me but I wanted you to know what they felt like before you left. Now you better go before we give the neighbors a show they won't forget."

Reluctantly, I let go of her treasures and walked with her to my car. She gave me a quick kiss as I sat down and then started walking back toward the front door. I thought I saw the curtain move but wasn't sure. When she had gone back inside, I started the car and drove back to the hotel.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep and I had an almost continuous three dimensional dream about her firm yet soft breasts coupled with the memory of the feel of her ass cheeks.

I woke refreshed the next morning and showered and dressed casually for my drive. I went down to breakfast and was interrupted on my way back to the room by the room clerk who said that I had a package. I wasn't expecting anything but I took it and carried it to my room to finish packing. I opened the large envelope and a pair of white lacy bikini panties, a white lacy garter belt and a pair of lightly textured hose fell on the bed along with a note. It read, "If you wash these, I will wear them Saturday night for you again. M." I smiled and put the things back into the envelope and put it in my suitcase. When I had checked and double checked everything, I carried my bags down and put them in my car. Then I went in and checked out remembering to thank the manager for his recommendation of restaurants. I also found out that there was an event in town the next week and that rooms might be hard to come by, but he promised that he would try to save me one if I could call by tomorrow. I agreed and left.

Three hours later, I turned my car into my driveway and drove the two hundred yards to the house. I live on six acres of countryside. About half was trees and the other half was wild flowers. I loved it here because it was away from the hubbub of life and was quiet. I didn't even bother the neighbors when I turned the opera music up loud while I worked in the yard and gardens. I spent the next five hours going through my normal routine of washing clothes and getting things ready for the following week. I was really going through the motions because my mind was still three hours away on Megan. I had to think carefully and even look up on the web to make sure I didn't ruin her panties and things when I washed them. I was aware that I was on dangerous ground with Megan. I had always steered clear of most married women because I didn't want to have to deal with an irate husband and I didn't perceive myself as a home wrecker. With most of the married women I had dated, I was unaware of their status until after we had slept together several times. I usually ended those fairly quickly. But there was something about Megan that would be hard for me to let go, even if she was married to a twenty five year old adolescent. She was definitely under my skin and well on her way to my heart.

At 6:00, I settled down to a meal of soup and salad and a glass of wine. By 7:00 I was sitting in my recliner watching television but wishing that Megan were sitting in my lap snuggling with me. Then the phone rang and I was about to speak to my heartthrob.

"Hello."

"Hi, I told you I might call." I could tell by her voice that she had something to talk about.

"I am so glad you did. But you know, I ought to be angry with you for the gift you left for me but it was so thoughtful, I just couldn't resist it. They are drying as we speak."

She laughed so I guessed that whatever it was, it couldn't be too bad. "I thought that I would be a little naughty for you. So what are you doing?"

"I have just finished my dinner and was sitting here thinking about my favorite person. What are you doing?"

"I'm packing my things for the weekend and thinking about my favorite person."

"And you want to talk to me about something else too. Right?"

"Damn you, don't I have any secrets from you?"

"No, so let's get it out of the way. It is interfering with good quality phone time."

I could hear her take a deep breath and let it out. "John sort of confronted me tonight when I got home."

"Sort of? Explain."

"Well, he didn't say anything directly about last night but he alluded to it. He asked if I was going to see you this weekend. Then he just told me that if I was going to have a boy friend, he was going to go out and get a girl friend to play with too. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. Then he left to go watch a movie with a friend. He'll be back later. I'm trying to think of what to say to him. What do you think?"

"Answer me a couple of questions first. Are you upset because he might go out with someone else or are you upset because he kind of said 'in your face, bitch?'" I could hear her thinking over the phone line.

"When you ask it that way, I think it is because he said it in an 'in your face' way. He was trying to hurt me. Frankly, there is no reason for me to be concerned if he does go out with someone else because that is what I am doing. As things are, it would probably take some pressure off of me if he did have a girl friend."

"Alright then, what if he went out with someone just to have sex with them or even if he went out on a date but also had sex with her?" She was thinking again.

"I am trying to visualize that and I am having trouble doing it. I really don't think it would bother me that much if he did as long as he didn't try to shove it in my face. Our sex life hasn't been much to brag about anyway. But if he came home bragging about it and telling me how much better she was, I would be royally pissed off."

"I can understand that. Now for the last question and you don't have to answer this to me if you don't want to. What do you want from your marriage and do you want your marriage to continue?"

"You know, that is exactly what I was thinking about the other night in the bar when you asked me to join you. We have been married for three years and I can probably count the high points on one hand. For the past two years, our life has been a continuous stream of him playing sports, watching sports, and hanging out with his friends. We have done virtually nothing as a couple in a long time. I can't and won't continue that way especially now that you have shown me that some of the things I want to do are fun and that I want to do more of them. As for what I want from my marriage, right now there is nothing I want except.... well, except out. That is the first time I have said that out loud."

"OK, here is what I would suggest you do, but only do it if you really mean everything you just said. If you have any doubts, you would probably be better off just leaving it as you already have; say nothing, don't respond at all."

"Jared, do you think I am kidding myself or not telling you the truth?"

"No, not at all. I believe everything you said and I'm not surprised that you feel that way. What I am saying is that it is still a long way from saying 'I want out' to looking at your parents and saying 'this is over, we are getting a divorce.' And then telling your friends the same thing. All of that takes a lot of readiness not just a feeling of wanting out."

"Jared, are you patient enough to help me through that period?"

"Megan, you don't want to know all of the things I have been thinking today, but I think that it is safe to say that yes, I will be patient for and with you."

"Thank you. Once again you have proven to me that my trust in you is justified. So now tell me what I should say to John when he gets back.

"I would suggest that you keep your voice calm and just tell him that he ought to find a girl to date and that he ought to pay attention to her needs. Tell him that it would be good for him. You don't need to even mention us. Just give him permission to do what he says he wants to do. Don't shove it in his face or challenge him, just give him permission to do what he wants to do. If he is bluffing, you have called his bluff. If he isn't bluffing, then he will do it anyway but it will be hard to bring it home and shove it in your face since you gave him permission. He's still thinking about himself, not you or another woman whoever she might be."

"That makes sense but explain it a little more please."

"Basically, he is trying to do to you what I do to him. He is telling you what is going to happen. He expects you to either challenge him or cave in. If you do either of those, he wins. His ego is satisfied. He can go out with someone or not and he is in control. But he won't expect you to give him permission. Doing that makes you the parent telling the child to decide something and follow through with it. But that is why you need to be sure of what you feel and what you want. If he does go out and date a pair of twin albino hookers and fucks them both, you need to be able to say honestly to yourself and others, 'It was his choice, not mine.' You should also be prepared to start walking down the road towards 'it is over.' If you give him permission, he still might test you with a couple of questions or something. Just remember, you are the parent and have given him permission. Whatever he brings up, he still has your permission. What do you think?"

"I think that we are definitely going to have that talk about the male ego this weekend. I can see everything you say when you say it; but I don't always see it when I see it."

"That is the trick about many things in life. It is just as true about women except the details are different. Time and experience will make it easier. I said that it is salesmanship in action and that is true. You are working in a men's department; if you understand what a man means regardless of what he says, you will sell a lot of stuff."

"We are definitely going to have that talk. Now I need to finish packing and I expect that he will show up within the hour or so. I want to think about what I might say."

"Call me later or in the morning if you need to or if you just want to. I like it when you call just because you want to.

"Me too. I hope that I don't have to call you tonight but I will if I need to. But I will call you in the morning for sure. Sleep well."

"I will and the same to you."

I hung up and spent quite awhile thinking about everything that we had talked about from the very beginning. I felt that she was a lot closer to where she needed to get to than she thought she was, but the last few hurdles could be painful. But I also knew that I would be there for her. For the first time, I felt that she was someone with whom forever could be something more than just a word. "Patience, Jared, Patience." I told myself.

She didn't call that night and she didn't call in the morning. My nerves said to call her, that something might be wrong. But my head said be patient, she will call when she is ready. I decided to spend the morning in the garden because I knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on work stuff. At least in the garden, I could be productive while not having to focus too deeply. The call came at 10:30 and I almost dreaded to answer it, but of course I did.

"Hello. Is everything alright?"

"Hi honey. I love you too. Everything is in turmoil and everything is wonderful. I am already on my way and I should be in town between 1-1:30. Can you meet me somewhere to eat lunch and talk. I have a bunch of things to talk to you about; a huge bunch." I was floating in spite of all of the things she said. All I knew for sure is that she said that she loved me.

"Uh, there is a Chinese restaurant on the highway near the city limits called the Black Pearl. I'll meet you there."

"I think I remember seeing it before. I can't wait to see you and talk to you. Do you love me?"

"I can't tell you how much I do love you. I'll be there at 1:00. Drive safely. I will wait all day for you if need be."

"Only that long?" I could hear her light-hearted pout over the phone.

"OK, two days but no more."

"That's better, but I want you sooner than that. I'll be there around 1:00. I love you." Then she hung up. I did a quick mental calculation and decided to clean up now and give myself plenty of time to get there. So that is what I did.

She came bounding into the restaurant at just before 1:00 and practically ran to my table and kissed me. Then she pulled her chair close to me and took my hand.

"So much has happened in such a short period of time, I don't even know where to begin."

"Let's order lunch and then you can start after we hung up last night and don't leave anything out."

We ordered and she started telling me her story. "John came home about an hour after we talked. I had finished packing and had decided what to say to him. I told him to sit down and he did. Then I calmly told him pretty much what you told me to say. And like you said, he was surprised at what I said. Then he tried testing me a little like you said he might. He asked if I was sure; I said that it was fine with me. He asked what if he slept with her; I told him that was his choice. Finally he asked if our marriage was over. I thought for a minute and said that it probably was because we had grown so far apart. Then he totally surprised me. He started to cry. I don't mean a little cry, he was bawling and letting all of his built up tension out just like at the opera."

"Now that does surprise me. There is something else working here."

"Yes there is. It took me twenty minutes to get him under control again before he could start talking again. When he finally starting talking, things just poured out of him. He talked about how he had always been smaller than everyone growing up and how he had become an overachiever in high school especially in sports. It was the only way he felt he could have an identity. After high school, he couldn't get into college to continue in sports, so he took a mechanics course and got a good job. Then we met and he fell for me pretty hard and I fell for him and we got married. But once we were married, he felt himself going back into the over achiever routine and it puzzled him until he realized that I intimidated him. He says that I was smart and beautiful and had a degree and would be making a lot more money than he would. So he tried to compete against me to be equal but he felt like he was failing. So two years ago, he turned back to sports as a way to feel good about himself. Then he said something very strange. He said that last week in the bar when you told him how things were and what was going to happen, he realized that I needed to be with you not him. He said it was hard on his ego but he knew that it was true. Everything that has happened since has just confirmed that to him. He was watching us through the window and saw things that I never realized like me feeding you a cracker and then you returning it. He said that he had never seen two more compatible people than we were."

"All of this makes sense but I get the feeling that something else is missing here. Did he say anything else?"

"Yes, it took awhile but it finally came out. About six months ago he was hanging out with his friends while one of their sisters was there. He liked her and they talked. They saw each other a couple of more times before he asked her out. To make a long story short, most of the nights he has been out, he has been with her. They started sleeping with each other four months ago. He also told me that she is two months pregnant right now. He has been trying to find a way or find the courage to ask for a divorce or an annulment. He says that she doesn't intimidate him like I do. He feels comfortable when they are together. She likes sports and messing around with cars and motorcycles and things."

"So, how did you feel when he told you all of this and how do you feel now?" I was almost holding my breath as I waited for her to respond.

"I remembered everything that we talked about last night and I was asking myself these same questions as he talked. I felt good. Actually, I was happy to see that he had found someone he was comfortable with. It bothered me to hear that I intimidated him because I never would have seen myself that way. But once he told me, I knew that he was telling me the truth from his point of view and I felt relieved. I never wanted to intimidate John or anyone. But I guess it just happened without either of us trying to do it. So from then on, I felt really good about myself and thankful that he had finally opened up and told me these things. Before, I was beginning to think I hated him. But now I don't. I feel a little sorry for him, but I am happy for him and them. I am also happy that now I can do what I want and that is to try and impress you and convince you that we are perfect for each other." She smiled her winning smile. I could now breathe freely.

I stuck out my arm and told her to turn it. She did and I said, "OK, you have convinced me; we belong together. Now I don't think that we are through yet, are we?"

"No; but you just made me very, very happy. We didn't finish talking until well after 1:00. That's why I didn't call last night. I planned on calling you this morning. By the way, John left and went to stay with Jennifer. That is the girl's name. So I slept alone last night, darn it. Why weren't you there?"

"Because I was here, but if you had called at 1:00, I would have been there before 4:00, I assure you."

"Would you really have come up even if you didn't get there until that late?"

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers