Megan's Story

Story Info
For the love of one man.
12.2k words
4.27
42.4k
58
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usual disclaimers.

If you want to use this story in whole or part, please feel free to do so.

And to the knit pickers yes: It's too long, too short, badly spelled, bad grammar and anything else you can moan about. I don't care I like it.

All scenarios have been written about so there is nothing new just a different way of saying it.

Not much sex but a little violence.

Enjoy or don't it's up to you.

................................................

I'm sitting on the deck of my boat watching the sun go down and thinking of the past few years and how I got to be here.

First a little bit about myself and my life. My name is Frank Gibson I'm forty-nine years old at the time of writing, I'm 5'11'' and weigh 210Lbs, I've never been in the services, and I am not a kung fu expert although I did box at university, so I am fit I still run two miles every day that I'm not on a boat, I swim a lot and enjoy scuba diving. When on land I hit the gym twice a week and am careful what I eat in other words I look after myself. I'm not boasting but I'm told that I bare a resemblance to Georg Clooney.

I have a brother Sam we are twins he is ten minutes older than me so being the eldest he inherits the title Sir Samuel Gibson. Yes, we're English and very, very rich, I'm talking Billions. My father is British and my mother American so we both have dual nationalities. We also have a sister Patricia two years younger than us.

My father always told us never to reveal our wealth as it would only cause problems, just say you are comfortable and leave it at that. By comfortable he meant we as a family-owned Gibson enterprises consisting of shipping, real estate, pharmaceuticals, law firms, textiles, banking, and security, we also owned a couple of farms specialising in blood stock, as in horses, cattle and even sheep. My father introduced the farms as his hobby, everything else was run by trusted board members. We only got involved as much or as little as we wanted to. Our empire stretched all over the world but mostly centred on the Europe and the US.

My brother and I and later Pat went to the best schools and universities, I took business studies and engineering, Sam took business management and animal husbandry, Pat took law and accounting. When Sam and I were in our last year of university tragedy struck, our parents were killed in a car accident. Two days after the funeral the will was read. The entire estate was left to the three of us and it was up to us to divide it fairly between. It was decided that Pat would control the law firms and real estate, Sam would get Pharmaceuticals, shipping and the bloodstock farms of which there were now six, two in the UK and four in the US. I would get textiles banking and security. We also got a large cash sum in excess of two billion pound each.

Sam would stay in the UK and manage the blood stock farms; he had inherited the interest from dad. Pat would finish her education and then settle in the US. I would also settle in the US as that was where most of my business would be. Sam would take an active part in the blood stock programme and leave the running of shipping and pharmaceuticals to appointed boards of management. After Pat had finished her degrees, she would take a junior post in one of the legal firms we owned without their knowledge of her true position. I would also leave the running of my little empire to others while I pursued my hobby of buying out failing businesses and rebuilding them without disclosing my true wealth.

I met my first wife Laura at a university party, and it was love at first sight, I asked her to go out with me and she said yes. Three months later we were exclusive neither of us were virgins but never spoke about our previous lovers. A year later we were married. Laura was an American citizen so my moving to the US was welcomed by her parents. We both wanted children as soon as possible so that we could enjoy them while we were still young. It was no surprise when heather was born twelve months later, and Graham followed eighteen months later.

I had bought a small engineering company that was failing due to failure to keep up with current technology and Laura was a stay-at-home mom. Shortly after Heathers fifth birthday Laura started to cough and after two weeks it still hadn't stopped, she went to the doctors who sent her to a specialist for some tests and was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive cancer she died three weeks later. I was devastated but fortunately the children didn't understand so were not overly affected. I on the other hand went completely to pieces and was sent to a nursing home to recover. Patricia came to live with the children while I convalesced and came to terms with my loss.

I was discharged after eight months of feeling sorry for myself but had to see a councillor on a weekly basis to completely recover. My sister suggested I hire a live-in nanny to take up some of the strain. I agreed and we started to interview candidates we decided we would like someone young so that they could interact with young children on a better basis. After interviewing twenty of thirty applicants we engaged a twenty-four-year-old graduate in child welfare named Megan West. Megan was an instant hit with the children and them with her, she was 5'7'' about 120lbs with a killer figure I'm sure she could get a corpse hard.

Megan's Parents had moved to Florida but her sister Sarah lived only about fifty miles away so they could stay in touch on a regular basis.

She moved into the second bedroom and immediately settled in as if she had always been there. She would be up in the morning preparing breakfast for when I returned from my run, cereal for the children and a cooked breakfast for me. While I was eating, she would prepare her own breakfast usually just toast and coffee. When I returned home from work there would be a meal waiting for me. We would all sit down together like a normal family and discuss our day. When Graham started school Megan asked if I would mind if she took classes at our local college to improve her chances of employment when her tenure with me ended. I not only encouraged her in this endeavour but insisted on paying for it. Evenings and weekends would often find the four of us at the cinema, bowling alley and afterwards in Mc Donald's to the delight of the children. Megan also came to all of our family gatherings and became as a daughter to Laura's parents. One day about three years after Laura's death her we had taken the children to visit Laura's parents when Laura's father took me outside to show me his new car. As we were looking at his pride and joy he casually remarked.

''Frank it's been over three years since we lost Laura it's time you moved on, it's obvious you and Megan are close, and Linda and I would love for you and Megan to be an item.''

I nearly fell over.

''What, Megan and I are just good friends.''

''Frank, we have seen the way Megan looks at you and she wants to be more than friends. It seems everybody knows that but you even the kids have noticed. You can't live like a monk forever you need to move on, and the kids need a mother. She's a nice girl and the kids adore her you won't find a better replacement Frank please just think about it.''

I was dumbstruck my in-laws wanted me to marry again and replace their daughter. On the drive home I couldn't help glancing over at Megan from time to time. Yes, she is verry attractive but I'm five years older than her and not ready to remarry yet, so I put Bill's suggestion on the back burner and thought no more of it.

Megan Passed her degree in business management and we all went out to celebrate, bowling then off to Denny's for dinner. Heather was now eight and Graham nearly seven so they were allowed to stay up late [eight thirty] as a celebratory treat. Megan put them down and turned off the lights and came and sat down next to me. Not touching but close, we watched a Disney film about a lost dog finding its way home and when I looked at Megan there were tears in her eyes, I brushed them away and said I was going to bed, and would she make sure she set the alarm before going to bed. She said she was going to bed too and then without thinking and as if it was the most natural thing in the world she kissed me and said goodnight. I stood there stunned she had never done that before and I didn't know how to react. As she walked to the stairs she suddenly stopped realising what she had done, turned to face me and put her hand over her mouth.

''Frank I'm so sorry I don't know why I did that please forgive me it just seemed so right. I've had feelings for you for so long it just came out if you want me to leave, I'll understand but can we just pretend it didn't happen and carry on as before?''

''No Megan we are past that, we can't ignore what just happened it would make living together impossible. Please come here.''

She approached me unsure as to what I would do, I pulled her in close and kissed her on the lips, after a few seconds she started to return the kiss and we were lip locked for several minutes. She looked up into my eyes and sighed.

''I've been wanting you to do that for some time I know it's a bit soon, but I think I'm in love with you, do you think you could love me too in time?''

''Megan, I think I've been falling in love with you for some time and I only just realised it, but we have to take it slow for the children's sake.''

''Oh, Frank, you've made me so happy I could cry, good night, Frank.''

And she went up to her room and I set the alarm and went to my bed and went to sleep almost immediately.

I woke in the night to feel the sheets being pulled back and felt a naked body snuggle up to me. Her hand reached over to my groin and clasped my quickly hardening cock, she stroked it to full hardness then slid down the bed and I felt a warm wetness engulf my erection and suck it gently. After about only a few minutes of this I was ready to explode, I tried to withdraw but she held me even tighter, and I filled her mouth with what felt like a gallon of cum. This was my first sexual experience since my wife died, except for Mrs Palm and her five daughters. She came up from my groin and kissed me passionately I didn't mind the taste of my own cum in fact it exited me that I could taste my cum in a beautiful woman's mouth. I tried to speak but she put her finger over my lips to silence me, she then continued to fondle me back to erection, feeling my hardness she climbed up onto the cowgirl position and inserted my erection into her very wet love tunnel. She rode me to her climax and continued until I spent inside her. We laid quietly embracing until I fell asleep.

I woke in the morning without my usual wood for the first time in years, I looked at the time and realised I had slept in and would not have time for my usual run. Megan had already got up and I could smell breakfast being cooked, I showered dressed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen/dining room and looked into the kitchen. Megan looked up at me and turned a beetroot red then quickly turned away, the children gave me a smirk and looked back at their breakfast. [I later learned that they had seen Megan leave my bedroom earlier that morning and come to their own conclusions, seven-and-eight-year-olds aren't stupid] Megan took the children to school, and I went off to work.

The following year we were married, the children were ecstatic as were my ex in laws. Megan had signed the pre-nuptial agreement without even looking at it. When I said she should get an attorney to go over it she replied.

''If it's what you want it's what I want I know you would be fair if we divorced but that will never happen unless you cheat on me and even then, I would probably forgive you.''

This only made me love her more, but I still didn't tell her about my true wealth. Graham had just started senior school when Megan asked if I would mind if she got a job as she was at home with nothing to do and was bored. I had no objections, so she started looking.

About three months later she was all fired up when I got home, she had been for an interview a few weeks earlier and had received a letter offering her a position as an assistant to the PA of the CEO/owner of Adds International. The hours were Nine to Five with occasional weekend work. But as a working mother she would be allowed to start late and finish early to take and collect the children from school, but she would need to work at home to make up the hours.

The CEO and owner of Adds International was Michael Dorn age sixty-nine and heading for retirement this coming year. His son Robert would move from New York to take over the reins.

The company had contracts with many of the leading brands to promote their products including two of my textile brands. Although nobody knew of my connection to said brands.

The changeover went smoothly from father to son and a company party was arranged at a posh hotel and Megan was looking forward to dressing up for the occasion and meeting her new boss. I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when Megan came into view. To say she looked gorgeous would be an understatement she was wearing a not too short black evening dress with pearls and a red wrap together with five-inch heels. She took my arm, and we went out to get into the limo I had rented for the evening.

When we arrived, the doorman opened the limo for Megan and I and we went in and registered our arrival with the receptionist and were shown to our table. We were sitting with Barbra the PA Megan worked with, introductions were made, and a waiter brought over champagne. As we sat talking, I saw two men approaching our table one was well into his sixties the other was about thirty. When they got to our table Barbra introduced them as Oscar and Robert Dorn our hosts Robert took after his father, he had the body of a quarterback and looked fit and strong. We shook hands, Oscar's handshake was dry and firm but when I shook Roberts hand it felt clammy and he tried to squeeze my hand to cause pain. Which backfired on him as I took all he could give and repaid him back in spades, in fact he had to pull his hand out of mine to avoid broken bones. I took an instant dislike to him especially when I noticed the look, he was giving Megan. He was undressing her with his eyes, and it was all I could do not to punch his lights out.

We finished dinner and went into the dance hall and sat with a couple of Megan's friends. We had a couple of dances and sat to catch our breath, as we sat there Robert came over and asked Megan to dance, he failed to ask my permission and I was pissed but Megan looked at me and asked if it would be all right. I could see she was in an awkward position so I gave my consent, I watched them dance round the floor and noted that he was a much better dancer than I. When the dance finished instead of escorting Megan back to our table he kept her on the floor even when she went to pull away. I watched them dance a second time and saw him put his hand on her ass, she quickly removed his hand and continued the dance this happened twice more. As I got up to object to his behaviour Oscar came over to me and said he was sorry and he1 would talk to Robert. Just then the music stopped, and Megan managed to pull herself away and return to our table, she looked flushed and angry.

''Frank please don't make a scene he is my boss and he's had too much to drink, just let it go and we will go home.''

''Ok hun but I want to know what he said that made you so angry.''

''When we get home Frank.''

As we left, I saw Oscar talking to Robert and shaking his finger in his face, Robert saw me looking and smirked at me. I didn't like the way this was going, I trusted Megan implicitly but not Robert I would have to keep an eye on him.

We arrived home and went straight up to the bedroom, Megan had said very little to me on the drive home and seemed nervous.

''Ok Megan what did Robert say to you.''

''Frank please don't get upset and promise me you won't do anything stupid.''

''That depends on what he said, I'm not angry with you but I need to know.''

''Frank remember he was drunk so he probably didn't mean it. He said that I was a beautiful woman and much too good for you and if I played my cards right, he would show me a good time and that's when he squeezed my ass.''

I was fucking furious and wanted to go back to the party and have it out with the bastard right then, but Megan begged me not to, saying she loved her job and didn't want to lose it. I said I didn't want her anywhere near that lecherous bastard and should leave on Monday. She said that she wouldn't be seeing him anyway as his PA was the only one he had contact with. I calmed down but said she should let me know if he tried to pull shit like that again, and she agreed.

Thew next few months went by uneventfully, then one evening after we had put the children to bed Megan said that Barbra was leaving and Megan had been offered her job. I asked her if she was going to take it and she said she was thinking about it. The next Friday she came home and told me she was taking the job unless I said she couldn't. I reminded her about Roberts actions that night and she said he had been a perfect gentleman since and had apologised several times. I told her I would not stand in her way if she wanted the job but made her promise to tell me if he got out of hand again.

A few weeks went by with her in her new job, and she loved it she seemed to thrive on the extra responsibility. The company had four seminars a year in DC where the CEO and all the regional managers and top sales executives met for a three day event. It was common practice for the PA's to accompany their bosses and Barbra had always gone with Oscar and later with Robert. I didn't like the idea of Megan going away with Robert but as it was part of her job I couldn't really object.

She would be away from Friday night to Monday afternoon. I offered to go with her, but she refused on the grounds that it would send the wrong message to her co-workers, so I let it drop. I got home early Friday so as to drop her off at the airport, as she left to board the plane ah gave me a huge hug and kissed me goodbye. We had arranged a face to face on twitter every night before we went to bed.

Friday night I waited with my laptop on the dining table, at ten sharp I got an incoming call. Megan was full of herself and what she had been doing and assured me that Robert had been professional throughout the day. He had invited her and another couple to dinner and she had been a bit nervous, but the conversation was mostly work orientated. After dinner he had suggested they go to a night club dancing but had taken Megan's refusal without pushing the offer. We chatted for a little while then Megan said she needed to get some sleep and we said goodnight.

Saturday and Sunday night were much the same, it seemed my fears were unfounded, and I looked forward to Megan's return. Monday afternoon I met Megan at the arrival's gate, and we embraced and walked out to the car, on the way home she told me the trip had been a wonderful experience meeting all the other regions representatives. I was just glad she was home and told her so, that night we made up for the lost weekend and mad love most of the night.

A month later Oscar died of a massive heart attack, he did like his cigars and brandy. Nothing much changed at Megan's work and as the next conference approached Megan's workload increased and she was often late getting home. She said one of the other regions was having problems and her office was having to pick up the slack. I was a little suspicious, so I had one of the security companies I owned look into it. A week later I received a report about the late working, it stated that indeed one of the other regions was having problems owing to their manager having been taken ill with a stroke. I was much relieved and relaxed a bit letting my guard down.