Megan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see by the look on his face that I had him and he had nowhere to turn. He brought up the copy on his computer and I erased the file then used a scrubber programme to permanently remove its existence. When I asked for any copies he denied having any but subconsciously looked at a picture hanging on the wall. I moved the picture aside to uncover a wall safe.

''Open it.''

''Fuck off.''

I reached over his desk and grabbed his lapels and although he is bigger than me, I dragged him over his desk and dumped him on the floor. He recovered quickly and got to his feet and took a swing at me. I just moved aside and put two quick jabs into his ribs [crack another bone broken] and a right cross to his chin and down he went out cold. Fuck I needed him awake so I went out to the water cooler and brought the bottle in and tipped it over him. He woke spluttering and went to get up, so I put my foot on his throat and held him down.

''Ok asshole what's the combination?''

''Fuck you.''

I put just enough pressure on his throat to cut off the air and asked him again.

''Combination?''

He tried to push my foot away as he slowly turned blue, I let him have a little air and raised my eyebrows in a question. He spluttered out the combination and I let him breath but kept my foot on his chest.

''Don't fucking move if you know what's good for you.''

I went over to the safe and entered the code, when I opened the safe, I pulled the contents out. There were a few papers to do with work and a box full or thumb drives all with women's names on. There were also at least a dozen CDR's also with women's names on including Megan's [jack pot] I put them all in my briefcase. I also found a small bottle of pills; I picked them up with my fingertips to preserve any fingerprints and put them in an envelope.

I pulled Robert to his feet and slammed him down onto his chair.

''Right, you perverted cunt print out the names and details of the other five perverts that were with you.''

He looked at me like he might refuse so I slapped him a couple of times to encourage him. He still looked defiant but did as I had ordered, I then looked at the list and put it in my briefcase with the other evidence.

I lifted him out of his chair and slammed him against the wall. I looked him in the eyes.

''Now asshole remember if you go to the police two things will happen, first I'll send everything to the DA. Second, I'll send copies of all your CDR's to the husbands of the women you defiled, and you will spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder wondering who will get to you first. Now take this beating like the coward we both know you are.''

And then I started taking revenge for Megan and all the other women he had raped. A few good shots to the ribs, abdomen, kidneys and face and he was out cold and almost unrecognizable his face looked like chopped liver. I left just as some of the staff started to drift back from lunch, walked two blocks and hailed a cab which took me to the rail station. I went into the gents and removed my disguise picked my car up from a nearby shopping mall and went home. The hat beard and shoes went into a dumpster at the back of a homeless shelter. Revenge act one complete.

It had been three weeks since that day and I had not been idle I had turned over everything to the DA with copies to Securicom. I still had not heard anything about the whereabouts of Megan and was now seriously worried.

There was an uproar about the beating of Robert, but the police investigation ended at the rail station and with no further leads it died out. I seems Robert suffered four broken ribs, a severely bruised kidney, ruptured diaphragm, fractured eye socket and lost three teeth. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. The DA did ask me if I knew anything about it, but I denied everything, and he just smiled and let it go.

Megan:

When I left home, I just drove without a plan and no idea where I was going. After about two hours I stopped for a comfort break and got a coffee, I needed a plan. I phoned May an old girlfriend from school and asked if I could stay with her until I sorted myself out, she lived on her own and said she would be glad of the company. It was another hundred and fifty miles to her apartment, so I had plenty of time to think. I missed Frank terribly I longed to just turn around and rush into his arms. But I needed time to heal, and Frank needed time to come to terms with what I had done. I knew he would try to find me, so I had to somehow disappear, so I used my debit card to fill up my car then went to the ATM and took out the maximum cash. I did this twice more as I drove through small towns. At one of the larger towns, I pawned my jewellery including my Rolex Frank had bought me for Christmas I came away with a cheque for over twelve thousand dollars. This should see me over at least a couple of months until I could find a job and a permanent place to stay.

I arrived at my friends place; she was delighted to see me but could see but my face that something was wrong.

''Ok girlfriend what's happened to make you look so glum?''

I poured the whole sorry mess out between bouts of tears and sobbing.

''So, it wasn't your fault, why not stay and sort it out I take it you still love Frank?''

''Oh god yes more than anything that's why I couldn't stay I couldn't bear to see the hurt in his eyes that I had caused.''

''Well, it sounds to me like he's a really good guy and if he loves you as much as you love him, he will understand. Give him a call and talk to him at least let him know you are all right.''

''Maybe later for now I need to rest and think things out, Where can I park the car where it can't be seen.''

''Put it out back it can't be seen from the road nor the sidewalk, it'll be safe out there and we can put a cover over it later.''

I went up to her spare room to unpack and laid on the bed until I fell asleep. I was woken sometime later by May to say that she had cooked dinner and would I go down. Over dinner we caught up op on our lives and chatted until nearly midnight. The next day I went to the pharmacy and bought a dark brown hair dye, then went to the hair dressers and had my hair restyled into a bob and dyed it. I then walked around town looking for a job, I needed to fit in and also something to do. I applied for the job as a waitress in a family diner and as I was the only applicant I started the next day.

When I told May she said I needn't have done that she would have been happy to support me. But understood when I said I needed something to take my mind off of my problems.

A few days later May showed me the local paper which features a story about a businessman who had been seriously beaten and was to spend some time in hospital. I knew then that Frank was taking revenge for my rape and hoped he wouldn't end up in prison because of me. I confided in May as to what had happened and she laughed out loud.

''Honey that is some husband you have there I hope he never gets pissed at me.''

Over the next few weeks, I worked at the diner a job I came to enjoy especially interacting with the children. I missed Heather and Graham so much, sometimes I would cry myself to sleep thinking of the family I had abandoned. May finally convinced me to contact Frank to let him know I was all right I wasn't ready to speak to him yet so I sent him an email.

My dearest Frank.

I am not ready to come home just yet, but I thought I should let you know I am safe and staying with a female friend. I love and miss you all so much it hurts, I saw what happened to Robert and that only makes me love you more. Please let me know if you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I am in constant pain for what I did to you. I hope you and the children are all well and tell them I am thinking of them. If you can't forgive me, I will understand so, please let me know and I will never contact you again.

ALL my Love Megan.

Frank:

I had just served dinner and the children were busy clearing their plates when my laptop alerted me to an email. I opened the email to discover it was from Megan I felt sick with relief and began to read. After reading it twice I composed a reply.

My darling Megan:

There is nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong you were a victim of a vicious sex predator, you were in no way to blame. We miss you so much, the children keep asking after you and when will you return. I love you so much my heart aches whenever I think you of which is all the time. I beg you please come home and make this family whole again.

Megan:

My darling Frank.

Thank you for being so forgiving and I really do intend to come home but I have some soul searching to do first. You see I do think it was partially my fault and I need time to come to terms with my feelings of shame before I can look at your face again. Please try to understand and be patient with me.

Frank:

Ok if that's what you want, I respect your decision. Please keep in touch and know you can come home at any time to your loving family.

Missing you love Frank.

I sat down on the couch my dinner completely forgotten; she was safe that was all that mattered for now. I closed my laptop and felt the best I had since Picking Megan up from the airport.

The next day I replayed my conversation with Megan to my sister, the DA and Securicom the need to find Megan was now secondary as I knew she was safe.

Owing to my conversation with Robert we now knew who the other rapists were and Securicom were doing a deep background search for anything we could use against them. Included in this search was a completely illegal cyber search through all their personal documents.

While this was going to take some time, I decided to take a little revenge of my own using my immense wealth and corporate contacts. I phoned my sister and laid out my plan, she said what I proposed to do was immoral but legal and she liked it. I called Securicom and instructed them to find out who the top five clients were foe Roberts company Add International and its subsidiaries.

A week later I had the list that I wanted and was surprised that we owned two of the companies he did business in fact we were no one and two in the top ten. I put operation burn the bastard into effect. I instructed the CEO's of our two companies to immediately drop Add International and engage their worst rival as our advertising consultants.

I instructed them to pay all early cancellation fees on demand and move on. I then arranged meetings with the rest of the companies on the list. And informed them that it would be in their best interest to bail on their contracts as Add International would shortly be involved a sex scandal which wouldn't be good for business. As an incentive I offered to cover any early cancellation penalties. All the companies agreed so I started on the lesser ones with the same effect. Three of the five other rapists worked for Robert so would go down the same pan, the other two were buyers for different companies. I decided to go after them on a personal level, when they were being arrested their spouses would receive copies of the video.

Almost overnight Add International lost over eighty percent of their business and their line of credit was withdrawn after I had a short discussion with the bank.

The next day the DA said he wanted a word with me, so I agreed to meet him at his office. When I arrived, I noticed that there were two men in suites and the sheriff with him. He introduced them as agents of the FBI and went on to explain to me that the disks and thumb drives had reviled that there was more going on than just Megan's rape.

There was evidence that the same thing had happened to at least twenty other women starting before Robert took charge of the company. I was also apparent that Robert had been using the women as an incentive to company representative to use Add International as their advertising medium. The FBI were busy identifying these women in the hope that they would testify against Robert in court. The FBI had also got involved because it seems some of the women had been forcibly taken acrost state lines to entertain his clients and this was kidnaping and rape. Compounding this there were more men involved than we at first thought and these would also need to be identified. The FBI had already identified two judges, one congressman and several captains of industry involved in what appeared to be political favours for sex and probably bribes. This was also being investigated by the FBI's cyber team, so the gathering of information would take longer than our previous estimate. I offered the FBI the use of Securicom to speed things up and they gratefully accepted. The DA promised to keep me informed and in the loop.

While all this was going on my contact at Securicom informed me that he had all the details of the other five men that had raped Megan. I made an appointment to see the head of operations for the following day. I arrived at company headquarters and was shown in to see a middle-aged man who introduced himself as Sam Turner. I informed him that I was the owner of Securicom, and he confirmed with the CEO before he would enter into any discussion with me. After my credentials were confirmed, he ordered us some coffee and asked what he could do for me. So, I told him the whole story and in reply he asked.

''So, what do you want us to do about it.''

''When my father ran the organisation, you had a strike team ready to go anywhere in the world at a moment's notice, to protect our interests do you still have that capability?''

''Yes, but we are not assassins we are a paramilitary unit not your private thugs.''

''If I wanted thugs, I could find them on any street corner. I want trained professionals to do a dirty job and not to kill anyone if you are unable to help me could you point me in the right direction.''

''What exactly do you want them to do.''

''Six men drugged my wife and raped her I've delt with the ringleader, but I want the others taken care of. No killing but I want them in the hospital for at least a week and I want them to know why.''

''Ok I can see to that but not with my men, I know some mercs who would do the job, but it will cost.''

''Money's no problem half up front the rest when the job is done.''

''Agreed I'll be in touch.''

Later that week I got a phone call.

''It will cost you one mill half payable now.''

''Not now as if I wired you the money there would be a paper trail, I'll bring you cash tomorrow, ok?''

''That is acceptable don't leave it too late.''

By two the following day I had raised the cash some in euro's, some in sterling and some in dollars I had it delivered by courier. It took two weeks to complete but all six men were in the hospital with various broken bones and damaged organs. One thing they all had in common was that they all had their testicles damaged. I paid the rest of the money with a smile.

Megan and I exchange emails a couple of times a week and we always professed our love for each other and said how much we missed each other.

Two months passed before I heard from the DA.

''Frank, we have all the evidence we need to indite forty-three individuals on various counts of Blackmail, illegal use of controlled substances, kidnap, rape, accepting bribes, recording sexual acts without permission and assault. We are going to hit them all at once next Friday.''

I relayed this information to Megan and asked her when she would be home and received this message.

Frank I'm so relieved it's almost over would it be all right if I came home on the Saturday after?

Megan I can hardly wait.

While this was going on I had not been idle. My company acquisition team had brought Add International to its knees and ripe for a hostile takeover. I told the team to proceed, and the company was mine in less than a week. I walked into Add International's building with a team of attorneys at my back. I had a list of the people I wanted rid of. As I walked through the building, I called out names and fired them on the spot. My last call was to Roberts office as I opened the door, I saw him sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. I walked in followed by an attorney holding a camera and two security guards.

''Hi Robby boy having a bad day?''

He looked up at me and the look on his face was priceless.

''You it was you, you fucking bastard you ruined me, how?''

''It was easy I just told all your customers what you were really like and showed them some pictures and they couldn't dump you fast enough.'' Especially when they realised some of their wife's stared in your videos, I should imagine you'll be looking over your shoulder for some time.''

For a big man he moved fast, he jumped to his feet and lunged at me, I easily avoided his clumsy attack and stepped forward. Two hard jabs to the ribs and a right cross to his chin and he was out. His new PA Alis came in with a glass of water and dumped it on his face.

''You bastard you were going to pull that shit on me at the next conference I hope they castrate you.''

Then she kicked him in the balls and walked out. The two security guards picked him up and started to walk him to his car.

''Stop, his car belongs to the company call him a cab and wait until he's left the premises.''

I called all the PA's into a meeting.

''Ok I've Just fired all your bosses; I think you know why so I won't go into that at this time All I will say is if I find any of you were complicit in their crimes, I will fire you too and refer you to the authorities. However, if you come forward now you can leave with a neutral reference......... No takers ok, now I'm sure you all think you could run your respective departments as well if not better that your previous bosses.

Well, I'm going to give you the chance to prove it. You are all promoted to temporary department heads as of now, depending on your performance the position will be made permanent in three months' time. I know the company is at an all-time low at the moment, but I am confident that you can turn it around. I will occupy this office for the foreseeable future so my door will always be open to you. Now go and start putting this company back together again. Alis if you would stay a moment, please. Alis I will remain as CEO for as long as you need to learn how to run the company then the job is yours if you want it.''

''Thank you Mr Gibson I promise I won't let you down.''

''I'm sure you won't now please continue with what you were doing.''

The following Friday the shit hit the spinning blades and was liberally spread over five states. Several prominent businessmen, one congressman and three judges were amongst those arrested. I watched it all unfold on live TV and at last felt some justice had been served against those who used women to further their ambitions. That night I hardly slept knowing that Megan was returning the next day, it took me back to when I was a young boy on Christmas eve waiting for Santa.

I got up early Saturday showered and dressed I couldn't face breakfast just some coffee as I nervously waited for Megan to arrive. I had sent the children to my Megan's sister for the weekend to give us some time to reconnect. I kept looking at the clock that seemed to never move. Then I heard a car pull into our garage. I almost ran to the door and threw it open and there was my Megan standing in front of her car looking gorgeous as ever. I noticed she had changed her appearance somewhat her hair was now short and blond, but it was the look on her face that disturbed me the most. She actually looked frightened and was wringing her hands nervously. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. At first, she didn't react but then she hugged me for all she was worth and burst into tears.