Megan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Oh, Frank I wasn't sure you had forgiven me for acting so stupidly. Are you really pleased to see me am I forgiven can I come home and do you still love me?''

All this was said in one breath very fast.

''Megan I never stopped loving you and there is nothing to forgive you for. Please come inside as this is and always will be your home. You were drugged and raped but your courage in bringing it all to light will save other women from the same fate. And it will also bring closure to the women who suffered the same fate as you as the men responsible have all been apprehended. It may take some time to come to terms with what happened to you, so I have set up some counselling sessions to help you.''

That night we slept together but no sex I didn't think she was ready, yet we just snuggled up and went to sleep. The next morning I woke with a warm wet feeling on my little man, looking down showed Megan's head bobbing up and down, it didn't take long and I blew a massive load into her mouth which she swallowed without spilling a drop. She looked up at me and said.

''That was for you now this is for me.''

And she started sucking and licking until she had me hard again then she climbed on top and slid my not so little man into her warm wetness with a loud groan. She started riding up and down at an ever-increasing pace until she screamed out her release and collapsed on top of me, I continued to push up and deposited my load into her waiting vagina. We stayed like that until we fell asleep again. When we finally came to, we showered dressed and went downstairs neither of us felt like cooking so we went to Denny's for breakfast. We talked about what had happened and decided it didn't change the way we felt about each other in the least. We went to pick the children up at her sisters and they were reunited amongst many tears of happiness.

Over the next few months we watched as the court drama evolved, Seven of the women raped came forward as witnesses so Megan didn't have to take the stand. Fifteen of the men were charged under federal law including the congressmen and two judges. All fifteen were found guilty of multiple crimes and the sentences ranged from twenty years to life. The remainder were found guilty, and their sentences ranged from fifteen years to life. There was also a rash of divorces in all five states.

The Gibson household settled down over the next few months and life returned to normal. Then one night we were watching the news when the announcer was interrupted. ''We bring you this news flash it has just been announced that a prisoner in the state penitentiary has been murdered whilst in the exercising yard. His name was Robert Dorn, and he was serving life for kidnap and rape more news to follow.

Megan and I looked at each other and did a high five, at last it was over.

...........

Epilogue:

Five years on and Heather and Graham are in university and doing well. Megan is sitting next to me on our forty-foot yacht watching the sun go down I am slowly rubbing Megan's swollen stomach containing our soon to be borne twins.

THE END