Megan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Friday she was leaving went much the same as before and we faced off that night and all was well. I sat waiting for Megan's call Saturday night but when she hadn't called by eleven o clock, I started to worry so I phoned her and then texted her both with no reply. I went to bed with a really bad feeling and slept little that night. When I woke up Sunday morning, I again phoned Megan, this time she answered after just two rings.

''Hi, Frank, sorry I missed our faceoff, I went for a drink with the other PA's and lost track of time. I guess I got a little drunk because I don't even remember being put to bed and I woke up with the most terrible headache. I'm not staying for the conference I don't feel at all well, but I can't get a flight home until tomorrow at eleven o clock. Can you meet me at the airport?''

''Baby I'm sorry you fill so ill don't wait for the eleven-o clock flight go to the airport now and call me when you get there OK?''

''What good will that do there aren't any other flights today?''

''Just do as I asked, and all will be reviled.''

''Ok hun I'll call you later.''

When I ended the call, I thought she sounded not only ill but sad about something. I immediately called a private airline and hired a business jet to bring her home. The attendant would wait for her a reception and escort her to the aircraft, all I had to do was tell Megan to go to reception and ask for the United air representative and all would be well.

.....................

Megan:

Megan finished her part of the presentation and took her seat to some applause from those present, as the meeting wound down coffee was served, and little groups formed chatting about mostly nothing at all. Megan found herself talking to a few of the other PA's and was asked to join them for a drink later at the club acrost the road and as there was plenty of time before calling Frank she agreed. The four PAs sat in a booth chatting and drinking cocktails, Megan never noticed Robert and some of his friends at the bar until Robert was standing by their table.

''Hello Megan, would you like to dance?''

She didn't really want to but could hardly refuse without being rude to him in front of his subordinates so agreed. He led her to the dance floor and as they were dancing, she noticed a couple of his friends were talking to the other PA's but thought nothing of it. He insisted she had a second dance and then escorted her back to her table. She was much relieved that he had not tried anything with her like last time. She sat talking for another half an hour then realise she needed to get back to her room for her faceoff with Frank. She quickly finished her drink made her excuses and left. She didn't see Robert and one of his friends follow her. As she walked into the reception area, she started feeling dizzy, she walked over to the elevator and pressed her floor number. As she got into the elevator, she felt her legs giving way and grabbed for the rail, but four strong arms held her up.

When she exited the on her floor the two men holding her up took her to her room and let themselves inn. Megan was only semi-conscious and was unaware of her predicament, they laid her on her bed and Robert started to undress her. The other man mad a phone call to the remainder of their party at the club and told them to come up and to bring Roberts lap top with them.

When the other men entered the room Megan was naked on the bed, but still semi-conscious Robert took a small vial from his pocket and poured the contents into Megan's mouth, she choked but swallowed the contents.

Robert:

''That was a concentrated dose of E she will be climbing the walls for sex in a few minutes but won't remember anything in the morning. Start the recording.''

One of the men set up the laptop to record what would happen on the bed. Then they all started to get undressed. For the next two hours Megan was subjected to every indignation imaginable Including being made airtight by all five men. She fucked and sucked with great enthusiasm owing to the E she had been given, all the men left sperm in every orifice. When they were totally spent, they left Megan lying on top of the bed covered in cum with a pool of cum seeping from her bruised cunt. Robert looked at the unconscious Megan and said.

''I've been wanting to fuck that little cunt for ages I finally managed to do it with a little help from a rape drug and some E. Tomorrow, we do it again only without the drug's I'll call in to see her in the morning and show her what a slut she is. Then blackmail her into being our sex toy whenever we want, see you in the morning.''

He then closed his laptop and left taking her room card with him.

.....

Megan:

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache and realised I was laying naked on top of the bed. As I moved to get to the bathroom, I realised there was something leaking from my vagina I looked down and saw I was red and swollen I also saw goo leaking onto the bed. As I tried to remember what had happened, I saw some bruises and what looked like bites on my breasts, I stood up and felt a searing pain in my anal passage. I staggered to the bathroom and wiped myself, when I looked at the tissue there was a lot of goo and some blood. I realised I had been date raped and my first instinct was to shower and try to get clean. But then remembered seeing TV programs that said that was the wrong thing to do if I wanted to catch the rapist, so I went to the refrigerator and removed two bottles of water. I drank most of one then emptied them both and scooped as much semen out of my vagina and anus as I could and put it in the bottles. I showered and returned to the bedroom where I turned on my phone and saw that I had missed several calls from Frank.

I decided to go home early so I called the airline and was told there wasn't a flight until tomorrow. I phoned Frank and he picked up after the second ring, I apologised for missing our face time made up an excuse for nor calling him on time. He seemed relived so I told him I wasn't well and would be coming home on the next available flight but there wasn't one until tomorrow. He told me to go to the airport and wait for his call.

I couldn't tell him what had happened I was too ashamed and felt it was my fault because I had gone for a drink with my friends. I started to pack when my door opened, and Robert just walked in with my key card in his hand.

''Hi sexy, just thought I would drop by and thank you for a wild night and all the guys would like to thank you too.''

I thought why does he have my key card and how dare he just walk into my room without knocking.

''What are you talking about? And what guys?''

He put his laptop on my dresser and opened it up and pressed play. I almost fainted when I saw myself not only being fucked but actually enjoying it. I ran into the bathroom and threw up.

''You drugged me you bastard I don't remember any of this I would never have knowingly cheated on frank.''

''Of course, not that's why I drugged you, as you can see you really got into it an enjoyed every minute. And tonight, you will enjoy it even more without the drugs.''

''Fuck off you pervert, there's no way in hell you get to fuck ever again now get out of my room.''

''Ok baby but you keep watching that video and think what hubby will do when he sees it which he will if you don't give us a repeat performance tonight. Oh, and don't bother to delete it I have already sent it to my home computer.''

He then left the room throwing my key card onto the bed. I sat and cried for several minutes then I noticed that the video had changed. I was laying on the bed unconscious but there was a conversation going on in the background. As I listened, I heard Robert discussing how they had drugged me and planned to blackmail me tonight. I set the recording to start again and sent the whole recording to my laptop for evidence. I quickly packed including Robert's laptop and left for the airport. On arrival I went to the restaurant as I had not eaten since yesterday and ordered breakfast and coffee. As I was finishing my coffee my cell rang, it was Robert I set my cell to record and answered it.

''Where are you, you little cunt and where is my laptop? Where ever you are as soon as I get home that recording is being sent to hubby so you can kiss your marriage goodbye. If you come back now I may forgive you and let you give me a little blow job on account.''

''Robert, FUCK YOU.''

As I went to put my phone back into my purse it rang, this time it was Frank who told me to go to the United Air desk and give them my name. I found the desk and told the receptionist my name and she made a call. A few minutes later a flight attendant approached me.

''Are you Mrs Gibson?''

''Yes, my husband asked me to come here what's going on I need to get home but there isn't a flight until tomorrow.''

''Actually, there is your husband booked you a private plane to take you home he must miss you verry much to go to all this trouble. Please follow me.''

She led me out of the main terminal to a car and opened the door for me to get inn. She got into the driver's side, and we pulled away, I saw we were headed to the private side of the airport and wondered what sort of aircraft we would fly in. I was expecting a small single engine noisy bone shaker but was pleasantly surprised when we stopped next to a sleek twin engine executive jet. The flight attendant beckoned me to follow her up the steps and into the interior, she took my coat to stow in the rear and told me I could sit anywhere I wanted as I was the only passenger. I chose a seat about halfway up the isle and sat down in what could only be described as a luxury armchair. I was offered a drink and ordered a dry martini. This was served with a selection of snacks. As we took off, I relaxed, and all of the tension drained out of me, and I began to sob uncontrollably. The attendant returned and sat by my side putting her arm round my shoulders but saying nothing, for which I was grateful.

When I finally stopped crying the attendant introduced herself as Mandy and asked if I wanted to talk about it. I didn't need to be asked twice and poured out my tale to her, she listened patiently and then brought me a cup of coffee and spoke to me.

''From what you have told me you've done nothing wrong, in fact you have taken all the right steps to bring these men to justice. As far as your husband is concerned if what you have told me about him is true, he will understand and support you. Just tell him the same as you told me and I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end.''

We arrived at a small private airfield and when we taxied to a stop Mandy brought me my coat and carried my luggage down the steps. As we left the aircraft Frank pulled up next to us got out of the car kissed and hugged me then put the luggage in the car. He thanked the aircrew and gave them a generous tip and just before we left Mandy took Frank to one side and spoke to him.

As we drove home Frank started to question me about my trip. But I asked him to wait a little longer as I didn't feel up to answering any questions at the moment maybe a little later. When we got home, I went straight to bed and pretended to be asleep when Frank came to bed. I felt frank get up in the morning and heard him shower but I faked sleep once more as I didn't feel like talking to him just yet. After Frank left, I got up showered and went downstairs and made some breakfast and thought what I would do. I decided I was too much of a coward to face Frank with what I had done so I wrote him a letter explaining everything. I also left him Robert's laptop together with the two water bottles with cum in, I had labelled them Vagina and anus so that he could see what a slut I had become. I packed a suitcase and bag and left.

Frank:

I left Megan asleep and went to work I would have stayed home but I sensed she needed some time to herself. I was in the process of revitalising a small add company that had lost its way in the corporate jungle and was losing money. I was in the process of contacting some of my old, revitalised companies to use this one to boost income with some success. There was light at the end of the tunnel. My aim was to bring the company back to profit and then offer them a five-year workforce buyout option. This is what I do I find a struggling company rebuild it and sell it to the workforce as a going concern then I move on and do it again. I get a great deal of satisfaction out of helping other people and I make a lot of friends doing it.

I tried to call Megan a couple of times both on the land line and her cell, but she never picked up. I finished up early and drove home, I was now worried as she was still not picking up. When I pulled onto our drive, I noticed her car was gone and started to panic. I rushed into the house and called her name running from room to room. When I realised, she was not at home I went into the kitchen/dining room and saw a letter sitting there on top of a strange laptop. A cold shiver ran down my spine as I saw her cell phone and wedding rings laid on top of the letter. I opened the letter with trembling hands and what I read nearly sent me over the top.

The Letter:

To my darling Frank.

I have left you, and when you have read this letter, you will know why but first let me tell you that I love you with all my heart and always will. I wanted to tell you what happened at the conference, but I am too much of a coward to face you. I know that I could never stand to see the hurt, and the revulsion for me on your face. I have left Robert's laptop on the table and urge you to watch it all the way through. At the end listen to the conversation Robert has with his friends and I hope after that you will understand that I was not in control of my actions. And I hope that in some small way you will be able to forgive me.

Please do not try to find me I don't deserve your pity or forgiveness; I should never have gone for a drink with my associates in the first place. I didn't know Robert would be there and when he asked me to dance, I should have said no, but I didn't. So, it's my fault I'm in this mess. I have left you my rings as I no longer have the right to wear them, and please tell the children I love them.

I know after you have seen the video you will hate me but not as much as I hate myself. Please send the divorce papers to my sister and she will get them to me so that I can sign them. When I can come to terms with what I have done I will contact you by email but until then my laptop will stay off so, please don't try to contact me.

You will find evidence of my rape in the two bottles in the refrigerator please take revenge in any way you see fit; I will even testify if necessary.

Once more my love I can't say how much I love you, but my heart aches and I feel like I have already died. Please believe I never meant this to happen and wish with all my heart I could undo what I have done.

Goodbye my love I will love you forever.

Megan

Xxx

I read the letter twice and broke down and cried for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. I then watched the video and was violently sick how could anyone do such a thing to my Megan. One thing I was sure of was that they would pay big time. The first thing I needed to do was find Megan. She was not to blame, and I was worried about her state of mind and that she might harm herself. I called her sister who assured me she had not heard from Megan but would tell her to call me if she did. When she asked what it was all about, I gave her the short version and she was as mad as a nest of wasps and promised she would do anything she could to help.

I then called my sister Pat as I needed legal advice. I explained what had happened and Pat said she would take the next flight out. My next call was to the CEO of one of my security firms Seckicom they specialised in deep background checks and surveillance, they also do a lot of under the table work for the alphabet agencies that are not quite legal. I asked to speak to the CEO Paul Spencer and identified myself as Frank Gibson and was put straight through. I asked for a full background check of Robert, and I sent him a short video of the other five men abusing my wife and asked him to try to identify them. I then sent him all the details of Megan including her photograph and asked him to find her.

My sister arrived the next morning and I filled her in on what I had done so far, I showed her the letter and the video. My sister is a corporate attorney but has a lot of friends in the justice department. She called a friend at the justice department who referred her to the DA a friend of his. After a lot of phone calls and about two hours, a meeting was arranged at the DA's office for the next morning.

We arrived at the DA's office and introductions were made. We showed him the video and the conversation following it. He said he had a clear case of kidnap, and the illegal use of a controlled substance for the purpose of rape. I told him about the water bottles at home and he asked if he could send someone to collect them as they would contain irrefutable evidence of multiple rape's. When I informed him that I had Securicom looking for the other five men. His demeanour towards me changed and he asked how I had got them to work for me as they usually only worked for government agencies. Shit the cat was out of the bag, I had to admit that I owned the company but that it was not widely known, and I wanted to keep it that way. He assured me he would be discreet as did the others. I showed him the letter and he promised to put out an APB with a do not detain tag. He also said he would hold off on prosecuting Robert until the other men were identified and that I shouldn't do anything stupid in the meantime. I said I wanted to confront Robert and to try to make him destroy his copy of the video. He agreed to this as it would seem strange if no action were taken. We discussed what I should do and after some time we agreed I would pay Robert a visit.

I made an appointment to see Robert under a false name on the pretence of using his company to advertise my non-existent product. I didn't want to be recognised so I wore a simple disguise. Two-inch elevated shoes, fedora hat pulled down and a beard I almost burst out laughing when I saw myself in the mirror. The FBI makeup artist said that most people saw what they wanted to see, and I should get away with it.

I called at his office just before lunchtime and was shown straight in as his office his secretary was more interested in going out to lunch than checking my credentials. I walked into his office and shut the door behind me, he didn't even look up he just waved me to a chair. I sat quietly looking at his slightly balding head as he worked on his computer. After a couple of minutes, he looked up at me and extended his hand. I stood up to take his hand but instead of shaking it I smashed it down onto his desk, I'm sure I heard bones break. He snatched his hand back nursing it under his arm, he looked terrified when I introduced myself as Megan's husband.

''Hi, shit for brains you made a big mistake when you fucked my wife and you're going to pay for it, first you're going to delete the video you put on your computer then you're going to give me any copies you may have made. After that I'm going to beat the shit out of you, and you won't be able to tell a soul.''

''What makes you think you can come into my office and threaten me, I'll call the police and have you arrested for assault you prick. Oh, and Megan has a fine ass and fucks like a whore, now fuck off before I beat the shit out of you.''

''As far as calling the police is concerned, I have your original recording including the part where you admit to drugging and raping her, so it will be you going to prison not me. I don't want Megan put through that sort of humiliation so I'll be content with you deleting your copy and handing me any other copies.''