All Comments on 'Megan's Summer Education Ch. 03'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 6 years ago
YES

Another great chapter! I hope there's more to come. This is my favorite good girl turned bad story on the site.

dlsloandlsloanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, chapter 4 is already well underway.

DL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Diet

You could make Cum a permanent staple of her diet and continue her denial at the same time. I had this idea where a girl slept with a banana in her cunt over night and had it for breakfast then she replaced it with a peeled cucumber to soak up the juices for lunch and a hot dog would go in her box for dinner. All would be held in by a binder clip or a pierced pussy with locks through the rings. The Fathers would have the key for her cunt to feed her. Obviously she would still need to blow to supplement her diet as those only totals few 100 calories. She also would have her ass available for fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Awesome story. Cant wait to read more-do you also have anything extra planned for cori?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

Such fantastic writing! It’s like you are in my head reading my desires! So horny

Kisses Wendy

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Wendy. Glad I could provide some inspiration!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.