Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s1grid4r
s1grid4r
111 Followers

I turned around to meet her eyes, then I gave her a kiss on the forehead before hugging her again. Another pair of hands joined and clasped around me, I turned around to see Kerry. Her hair was getting wet and she also rested her head against my back. Mara stumbled in on us embracing, "Oh shit, group hug." She threw the towel she was using to dry her hands aside and joined us under the shower head.

I don't remember how long we stayed there, hugging, but I'll never forget the feeling. Like I was one with my family; the thought formed a lump in my throat, and I felt closer than ever to them. We all let our bodies rest as the day went on, Mara took a nap and Kerry worked away on her laptop. Mom took a glass of water and headed out back, I'm guessing to sit on the patio again to watch the sun set.

I looked through some of the books that were littered around the our living space to stave off the boredom. Some that were on the coffee table next to Kerry were just outdoor living magazines. To my surprise they were the latest editions, I don't know why I expected them to be at least a decade old. Amongst the classic novels on the shelves, I spotted one with a green, well-worn spine. What caught my eye was the "M" symbol indicating something to do with the campgrounds.

RITUALS it said on the spine in a faux gold, devoid of an author's name unlike the others. When I pulled it out the front had the same gold writing, this time under the title it read MEIRAN HANDBOOK. The initial pages lacked the usual publishing info, it just went straight into the table of context. A centered line of text, "INITIATION, BONDING, VISIONS, REPLENISHMENT, CORRECTIONS, HARVEST, SUMMIT, and ASCENSION. I felt like I knew what everything up to replenishment was, so I flipped to that page. It described the way the oil's properties worked, and a lot of diagrams regarding how to make it.

"If you have any questions, just let me know." Kerry said as she rattled on her keyboard without looking up at me. "Some of the rituals are a little verbose and get boring to read."

"But of course, you read through them."

She looked up, taking the bait from my ribbing, "Yeah, you get a lot of downtime. Plus, it's good to know some of these things so you can do them right the first time."

"That's... such a 'you' thing to say."

"Thank you." She tilted her head sarcastically and resumed her work. That's when I started hearing voices outside, coming from the back of the cabin. Sounded like mom was talking to someone.

I put the book on the coffee table to go see who it was and heard Kerry yell, "That book was on the shelf you know."

I waved my hand, "Gonna read it later, hold on." I reached for the door, but it was already opening.

"Oh, there you are, come outside. Vince, these are the Hadis." Mom said as she motioned towards a woman about her age, the first thing I noticed was her eyes. Luminous grey irises that were mesmerizing, I nearly forgot to greet her.

"Hi," was all I could think to say.

"Hi, I'm Nadia, and this is my daughter Ranya." She had an accent I could almost place, but before I could ask, Ranya stepped from behind. She too had those eyes, along with the added distraction of numerous tattoos. She also had a nose ring like Amanda, but instead of a septum piercing, hers was through a nostril.

"Nice to meet you," she put out her hand with her knuckles facing me. I didn't know what to do, so I just mimicked what I'd seen in movies and held it while kissing the back. "What a gentleman." She jokingly brushed her hair behind her ear, before pausing, "I'm fucking with you dude."

Mom and Nadia giggled, while I looked away to hide my embarrassment. "You had me going." I replied, while checking the rest of her out. I noticed the tattoo on her chest between her perky breasts, it was a crescent moon with things dangling down, resembling a dreamcatcher. Her left arm was a sleeve of more designs, but I didn't want to seem rude and stare for too long.

"How long have you two been coming here?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

They looked at each other for a second, "About two years." Nadia answered. "Marie -- er -- have you met her?" I nodded. "She and I have been friends for a while, and surprisingly Ranya was into it from the start."

"I'm sure it was surprising, I was always the perfect little Muslim daughter." Ranya added with a roll of her eyes.

"Hush." Nadia chided.

Ranya turned back to me, "Kerry around?"

"Yeah, she's inside, c'mon." I led Ranya inside as mom and Nadia continued talking. I was trying to be quiet for Mara's sake, but she was already up from her nap, brushing her hair while talking to Kerry.

"Ranya!" Kerry jumped up to give her a long hug and a warm kiss. "Sorry I keep missing you, I saw you at initiation, but just been busy getting these two acclimated."

She turned, "You must be Mara," they hugged, and Ranya gave her backside a squeeze. "You do a lot of running or something? You got a nice ass."

Mara's cheeks flushed, "Soccer, and thanks. I like your tattoos."

"Thanks, this is the newest one," Ranya gestured to her chest. "I'm sure you can guess the inspiration." Mara and Kerry looked at it for a second and nodded.

I took the opportunity while they were on the subject, "Is this Arabic?" I pointed to the inscription on her rib cage.

"Ah, yeah. That just says 'fall down seven times, get up eight'. Something my dad would tell me and my brother all the time."

"Brother? Is he outside?" Mara asked.

"No, he's... pretty opposed to this whole place. He took up my dad's love for religion." Ranya didn't seem too sad about it.

"Didn't stick with you, huh?" I asked, knowing some history about how tattoos and piercings are perceived in their faith.

"No, I was already disillusioned when we came to America, dad chose to stay behind and eventually started a new family back in Iran. I think my brother took it up to cope with all the change." Ranya turned to look at the back door. "Mom's been a trooper all my life, she assimilated to Cali and we did our own thing."

Turning back to us, "Anyways, enough about my bullshit. You girls been hogging this pussy thermometer all to yourselves?" Ranya bent down and wrapped her hand around my cock to examine it.

"Oh shit," I said, taken aback by her abrupt change in tone, "uh, no, my sisters are pretty good about sharing." I felt myself start to grow in her hand while she started stroking me.

"Damn this thing's massive." She quickly shoved it in her mouth, getting a little more than the tip. "Yeah, I can't get past that."

"You gotta try harder," came Kerry's voice as she smiled excitedly and grabbed Ranya by her hair to push her head forward. She was able to choke down more of me but gagged. This time she pulled away with a large trail of saliva still clinging on.

"Still a control freak." Said Ranya, smiling at Kerry while wiping the saliva back on my dick.

"You like it, whore." Kerry bent down to kiss Ranya, and to my surprise, she held her by the jaw and spat in her mouth. "Keep sucking my brother's cock."

"Fuck, Kerry," Mara was watching while putting on makeup, she had paused with half her eyeliner done. "Do that to me later, sis."

Ranya's eyes were bloodshot as she looked up at me, her hand working my shaft, pausing only to gag on me. My dick was covered in saliva, she was really good at keeping it completely slick. Some of it was dripping onto her chest, working its way down past her belly button.

Kerry grabbed her hair again and this time, pulled Ranya's face into her own crotch. Without missing a beat, Ranya continued stroking with her tight grip while digging her tongue into my sister. Kerry opened her legs wider and tilted her head back.

The sound of the back door ripped me out of my trance. "Hurry up kids, we need to get to the Hall if you guys want to get a good spot for the movie." Mom said.

"Fuck," said Kerry, she was able to stop and release Ranya's head immediately.

"Aww, it was just getting good," added Mara. I noticed her glittery eyeshadow along with a tint of pink on the tip of her nose, she looked really cute.

"We got all night, let's get settled there first." Mom checked herself in the mirror.

"You wanna bring this, Mara?" Kerry was holding the black anal plug Mara had kept from Ren.

"Oh yeah, umm, do we have lube? I wanna put it in now." Mara replied.

Ranya snatched it from Kerry, "I got you sis." She popped it in her mouth, and knelt down behind Mara, beckoning her to bend over. When she pulled it out of her mouth it was as wet as my dick. She pushed her mouth into Mara's asshole and left a glob of spit, to which she started pushing in the plug.

"Oh fuck," Mara gripped the edge of the couch. I sat down to meet her face and kiss her, caressing her head and running my hand through her hair in the process. She moaned into my mouth, and I hear Ranya give her a kiss on the asscheek.

"All done, love."

"Thanks, you guys." Mara smiled and slowly stood up to give Ranya a kiss, no doubt getting a taste of her own orifice.

"Always so helpful, huh Ranya?" Nadia's snark was a lot like her daughter's. Or was it the other way around? I made sure to snag the small bottle of tequila from the kitchen before heading out.

-- HALL OF KINSHIP --

When our group neared the Hall, the Shu family had just entered as I spotted Ella's unmistakable platinum hair. Morgan greeted us at the door and gave me extra eye contact, raising her eyebrows when she spotted the tequila. The smell of popcorn hit me like a brick wall, instantly causing hunger when I wasn't even thinking of eating.

Others had already taken their seats near the front, the area looked familiar from my first day here. Instead of seeing the center altar, there was a large white screen that obscured a section of the room. A projector stood on a cart like the ones from high school. Ren was messing with it, dropping in a disc to a connected player. I was happy to see her bejeweled anal plug from between her cheeks.

Mom walked up to the large empty area in front of the projector and spread out some of the pillows that were already there. The Shu's were seated nearby, and as we sat I saw Kim, the super fit mom, and Cynthia already fingering one another at the front.

I followed my family and said hi to Ren, she greeted me with a kiss and resumed fidgeting with the projector. I took the open spot between Ranya and a woman Ella was talking to. She turned around as I sat and immediately smiled with a look of recognition.

"Finally, I get to meet the one my children won't shut up about. I'm May, May Shu." I shook her hand and she lightly bowed her head, I don't know why my immediate reaction was to do the same. She looked young, almost like she was their oldest sister instead of mother. The only signs of aging were the slight wrinkles around her eyes when she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Shu"

"Just call me May." I heard Ella and Helen snicker.

Joey's voice came from behind her, "Hey Vince!" I leaned over to wave at him and his sisters. They were both busy whispering into each other's ears.

"Your mother tells me you've returned from the military?" May asked.

"Yeah, I've been there for the past three years."

"Oh shit, no way," Ranya chimed in, "did you kill anyone?" She joked -- or so I hoped. "Again, fucking with you."

"I'm happy for you and your mother that you're safe and here with us." May continued, "Lydia and Kerry speak highly of you... as do my daughters." She chuckled. Her demeanor wasn't even close to that of her kids, she was really reserved. Even sitting with her legs closed, knees to the side, how did Ella and Helen end up so perverted?

"Thanks May, I'm glad I'm here too, and your daughters are really... experienced."

"Yes, I heard Helen taught Kerry to give you a rimjob, she's good at introducing that kind of thing to others." The word 'rimjob' sounded odd when said with such poise, I felt my body relax, not realizing it had tensed in the first place.

A bag of popcorn appeared between us, Ella was already chewing and offered it to me. I gestured towards May, and she refused. "I've already eaten, would your family want it?"

I took the bag and passed it to Ranya, another came, and we distributed them around the room, that's when I noticed it was filled with the other families and Meirans. Ren was no longer at the projector, and the lights began to dim as the movie started. I slowly opened the tequila to take a swig, and Ranya nudged me to share.

A disembodied voice came through, reading the title that was in huge text, "Nature Groups: Innocuous or Inappropriate?" This looked like a documentary from the seventies or eighties. The grainy footage and British announcer recounted what they knew of the group. It didn't look like the Meirans, nothing resembled this campground, but the fact that I was looking at uncensored bodies and full bush told me this was definitely something from Europe.

Throughout the movie, there would be laughs, cheers, and the occasional moan. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned to see Morgan, her pale skin lit only by the glow of the screen, she pointed to the bottle in my hand.

She sat behind me with her legs open, I slumped back and on to my elbows and she rested her hand on my chest. Morgan's fingernails felt good as they caressed up and down my body while we passed the bottle back and forth. Ranya turned around for another drink, then handed it back as she laid on her stomach between my legs, and began crawling up to my dick.

She grabbed it with her mouth by the tip, slowly flicking her tongue on my foreskin. As it hardened, she grabbed it with her hand and unsheathed me. Morgan took the bottle from me, and I went to hold Ranya's hair back, ensuring a clear view of her lips wrapping around my shaft.

Morgan finished the bottle and tipped it upside down over my chest. I watched it trickle down and Ranya came up to lick the drops from my abs before resuming her blowjob. I felt her saliva going down my balls, her other hand went to massage them, spreading it all around.

The buzz was hitting me as I looked at Morgan, she stopped caressing me to play with herself. I touched her thigh said, "Let me do that, sit on my face." I couldn't wait to lay down, excited to eat her pussy and give in to the alcohol beckoning me to the floor. Her hands went to lay my head down gently as she mounted my face, trying not to obstruct the view of anyone around us. Though, at this point I don't think they were paying attention to the movie.

I eagerly held her thighs as her ass and pussy eclipsed the ceiling and its tapestries. She smelled just as good as ever, an alluring scent like she'd just come out of the shower. I pulled her into me and tasted her lips, she was already wet inside, and I happily added my saliva to the mix. My face moved to trace my tongue along her labia up to her perineum.

Finally, I pushed the tip of my tongue into her asshole, similar to Kerry's it was warm and welcoming. It palpated while I pushed my head forward and back. Then I felt another mouth on my cock, Morgan began double-teaming it with Ranya. They worked my shaft while caressing my legs, spreading them further to access my balls. Mouths and hands worked me over, pulling my scrotum while sucking and stroking me.

I don't know if it was the tequila, but I was feeling emboldened. My hands moved down to grab Morgan's head and found she was the one with her mouth on my cock. Holding her hair I thrusted into her throat and felt her gag while my tip hit the back. My other hand squeezed her ass, spreading it open while my tongue lapped up her pussy juices.

I felt her shift underneath my hand and let go as she got off of me. My chin was wet and I could see Ranya crawling towards me. The screen behind her had paused on the credits, and Ren was back at the projector, holding another disc. She caught me staring at her from below and smiled, then we both looked to Ranya as the dim room brightened a little.

There was a line of spit going down her chest, smearing on her tattoo and disappearing at her belly button. Morgan gave her a kiss before Ranya leaned forward a little, then reached back and I felt her hand guide my cock into her pussy. She began sliding back and paused, straining a little, while Morgan slipped away with Ren.

"How much of this thing do you ram into your sisters?" she asked while attempting to slide more of me into her.

I moved my hands to play with her nipples, feeling how erect they'd gotten and using the saliva on her chest to wet them. "Their pussies can handle almost all of it, but Kerry's ass swallows me whole." Ranya looked at me and started bouncing, her pussy tightly massaged my cock. I pulled her in to kiss her while she worked herself further down, her mouth had slightly salty traces of what I assumed was my precum. She held my chin up while cleaning up what Morgan left on my face, her tongue sent tingles through my body.

I held on to her ass while she rode me, her hands rested on my shoulders and I watched as her perky tits bounced in sync. There was something like an electric current running from her pussy to the tip of my dick. Making me extra sensitive, it was as if I could feel every ridge, crevice, and soft wall.

Behind her, the screen morphed into what looked to be more outdoor nude bodies, this time I recognized the setting. It was the camp, but this recording didn't look recent, like something from the 90's. Ren and Morgan returned, Ren holding the familiar case of toys and Morgan wheeling in the oil and lube stand. I finally noticed more of the stands dotting the room, and music was beginning to play from the video.

An orgy began happening on the screen, matching the crescendo of the song. Drums were beating, and an angelic echoing voice provided a harmony, weaving the rhythm and melody together. My grip tightened on Ranya's ass and I began thrusting to the beat, pounding into her pussy as she screamed.

Morgan rejoined us and crawled behind Ranya, she grabbed my dick and I slowed as she pulled me out of Ranya. Her tongue cleaned me off as Ranya drop to her elbows. Her head hung next to mine and I could see Morgan's head behind her ass.

"Fuck Morg, get deep in there." Morgan's hand continued slowly stroking me while she buried her face into Ranya. "Holy shit, is that one of Ren's?" Ranya's hands wrapped around my head.

"Just loosening that beautiful ass up for later." Morgan's voice was mischievous, but I was excited to know another hole was available. "All done, get back in her Vince." She spat on my dick one last time before guiding me back in.

This time Ranya sat up and I felt the entrance was tighter, I'm guessing Morgan shoved a butt plug in. Her head tilted back and she looked to the ceiling while riding me. The more of me she got inside the harder her nails dug into my chest, I didn't even care if it hurt. I was enthralled by the blissful look on her face, but I wanted to give her more, to fuck her harder.

I sat up and grabbed her torso, then steadied myself to ease her onto the pillows. Her face lit up seeing me take control, I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Her legs relaxed and I got back up on my knees, Morgan read my mind and placed some pillows under Ranya's ass. Then, I plunged my cock back into her and felt her legs tighten along with a loud moan.

I kissed her feet while slowly thrusting in and out, moving my lips down to her calves. Holding them apart I got an amazing view of her body bouncing against me while I pumped. My hand went to massage her clit and I noticed her tummy. I didn't realize how skinny she was until I was seeing a tiny bit raise when my cock went in. Her hands went to play with her breasts as I tested how much of my dick I could get into her.

"Fuck me hard, Vince, use me like a little fucktoy." Maybe it was the music, but her words felt like they resonated inside me. My body braced to get every muscle ready to pound her. Morgan was now looming over Ranya, and I spotted what looked like a tiny pink antenna coming out of her ass. Her hand went to Ranya's throat, and I held her legs to steady my thrusts.

s1grid4r
s1grid4r
111 Followers