Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling like an hour had passed since I began to get mesmerized, I was snapped out of it by Mona changing positions. Her ass pushed towards me as she got off of the bench to stand up and bent over to lean on the table. I didn't realize I'd stopped thrusting until Mona said, "Keep going Vince, don't stop."

I straightened my legs, then paused as I felt the blood in my body equilibrate. After a second, I pushed my cock forward and wrapped my hand to the front of her waist to massage her clit. "Shit, a little lower. Just like that." She hung her head while Julie sat up, recovered and curious to see what I was doing.

She walked over with heavy eyelids looking between me and Mona's perfect ass while I worked back up to our previous rhythm. Julie bent down to give Mona's back a kiss and licked up leftover streaks of cum. Then knelt below Mona, and nudged my hand aside and said, "I got this." I resumed holding her hips and gave her a spank, then I felt Julie's hand surround my scrotum. She pulled a little and it made my toes curl, she was also pleasuring Mona since I felt her asshole tighten around my shaft. Wet sounds coming from Julie fingering her made me pick up my pace. I felt like I was on cloud nine, drilling into this tight wet hole while getting my balls fondled.

The rush came quick, but I felt prepared. I leaned forward and my legs tightened as I yelled, "I thi- I'm about to cum."

"Oh sh-"Mona's legs quivered as I started ejaculating into her. My strokes stopped and I started feeling Julie's hand drift up to my perineum, she stopped short of my asshole and started pressing with a finger. My eyes refused to open as I let waves of pleasure pulse through my body, I lost track of time and felt like I had been cumming for a full minute.

Mona stood up with me still inside her and turned around to kiss me, my hands instinctively went to hold her chin and play with her nipple piercing. I managed to open my eyes when I felt my cock slipping out between her oiled cheeks, some air escaped in the form of a fart that made us all giggle.

"Holy shit that was a lot." Mona exclaimed as she looked down to scoop up what was dripping down her legs. Gobs of cum left a trail between her inner thighs as more droplets were hitting the ground. One last bit oozed from my tip and Julie -- still on her knees -- was quick to grab my dick and clean it off. She sucked on the head and squeezed me one last time, nearly making my knees buckle.

She stood up to kiss Mona who shoved her cum-laced fingers into Julie's mouth. I didn't even realize how much I was staring at them again until they each pulled me in for a kiss. By the time my tongue was in their mouths I realized what the slight saltiness came from, though I didn't care. They were already massaging my cock again and it didn't have the post-orgasm sensitivity it usually did.

Mona pulled away from our lips and blinked to collect herself, "Movie night's pretty much done, I need to get back in there and help clean. Should probably clean myself, too." She smirked while trying to keep her eyelids up and made her way to the door while blowing us a kiss. I don't know what came over me, I blew her one back and gave her a wink as if I were her boyfriend.

"Well, I'm going to get back to my cabin, this shit usually makes me pass the fuck out. You okay to get back to your family?" Julie asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think they're still inside."

"Okay. Oh, and give this back to Mona or one of the Meirans." She handed me the extinguished blunt while giving me one last kiss and a squeeze on the arm. I smiled as I walked to the side door, telling myself how to put one foot in front of the other because if I didn't, I'd forget how to walk.

I swung the door open and found a shocked Amanda gasping, "Fuck, I almost dropped this." She carefully placed the vials she was holding on the counter and looked at my hand. "Were you smoking that outside? You done with it?"

I nodded, and she could tell it was affecting me since she took it out of my hand with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "You good?" she asked.

"Yeah, totally." I turned around after answering her, feeling like I needed to keep my composure and hide how high I was. Julie was already gone, and I walked along the perimeter of the Hall, steadying myself against the intricate wooden panels. When I made it out front it was quiet, and I could only see the last silhouettes heading past the tables of the gathering area.

I almost walked into some furniture a few times while staring at the ground in front of my feet. "Vince, be careful." I couldn't tell who it was, just a woman's figure in the dark as my brain tried to keep up with my eyes to identify them. How long have I been walking?

Before I could look up my chest and the side of my face hit our cabin front door. I heard a loud "Oof" sound but wasn't sure if it was me or the stranger. At this point I was too gone to try to recover, I just reached for the handle and watched the door open before I could touch it.

Kerry was standing there with a confused look on her face, "Vince? Was that you? Why'd you-"She grabbed my face and peered into my eyes. Then she leaned in to take a sniff and pulled back. "Oh, he's baked."

"What?" came mom's voice from the back.

-- TERONDE CABIN --

Kerry pulled me into the cabin, "It's Vince. He's high, mom." She turned back to me, "Good thing you were able to make it back, your eyes are so bloodshot."

"No way, really?" I opened my eyelids and rolled my eyes as if I could feel if they were bloodshot. Mom appeared with a glass of water held out to me, I couldn't but look at her big, beautiful breasts while grabbing it. "Thanks mom."

She put her hand on my forehead and brushed my hair back, "Are you alright, baby?"

"Yeah, he seems just fine." Kerry chimed in while looking down.

I followed her gaze to my erection, "Oh damn. Yeah, I think I just need to lie down." Walking to my bed took every bit of concentration, but as soon as I got close I spun around and threw myself onto the mattress. I looked over and saw a lump under Mara's blanket, and it dawned on me that I should've been quieter.

"So, who gave you the weed? Was that your first time?" Kerry asked.

"Yeah, and it was Mona. She put something in it that made me cum a lot, like full jizz the whole time." There was a long silence and I nearly drifted off to sleep until I heard Kerry again, this time closer.

"Wait she gave you weed laced with amber?"

"Who's Amber?"

"No, I mean, it's the chemical we use for like, lots of repeated orgasms."

"Yeah. That's the one, I think I hit it too much for my first time."

Then mom's voice, "Do you feel... built up? Some of the boys usually do."

"I don't think so...? My balls are a little tight but it's not uncomfortable." I opened my eyes to see mom inspecting my package, lightly massaging my balls while Kerry watched intently.

"Kerry, get the extra lube from the bathroom, your brother looks a little swollen." Mom directed her and started sucking my dick. "Poor baby, mommy's gonna make it all better."

I tilted my head back unsure if I would really have any loads left to blow but happy to have her sucking me. "Mom, it's late." I felt a cold liquid hit me and I looked to see Kerry dripping it while mom stroked me. "You don't have to if you're tired." I told her.

"That weed must've been good dude, it's barely nine." Kerry corrected. "Plus, I'm not letting mom have all the fun by herself."

"Thank you sweety, I'm sure your brother appreciates it." I wondered how horny she was since I only saw her with Kim. I couldn't pull my body up more to help her as she mounted me. Everything felt heavy, but the time distortion was starting to wear off. I caressed mom's thick thighs as she rode me, her breasts hung down and I could only watch and wish they were in my mouth.

Kerry moved behind mom and she paused her riding, "Kerry, you're getting so good at tonguin' our asses." My dick slid out while she paused to enjoy it, then Kerry used her mouth to swallow me. I felt her gagging as saliva and lube slid down my shaft. She slid me back into mom who resumed bouncing herself on me.

"Mom, I think I'm getting close," my toes began their pattern of curling and straightening, and mom responded by riding me harder. She maintained her rhythm while coming down with more force. The tingling in my shaft and tightening of my balls caused me to start moaning.

"Let it all out, sweetheart." I gave a low growl as I squeezed mom's thighs and erupted. Each load coming out felt larger than the one before it, and when mom leaned forward to kiss my forehead, a warmth rushed down. My balls and pelvis were covered in cum and I felt the trail of it as she dismounted.

"Oh my, Vincy you must've been in pain," she stood to the side of the bed, and I watched cum drip out of her. The sound of droplets hitting the floor were punctuated by Kerry's moans. She was watching us and breathing hard, I think she just finished having an orgasm on her bed. She licked her fingers clean and walked over with hungry eyes. Mom started cleaning my dick with her mouth while Kerry mounted my bed, putting her ass in my face. I happily added my saliva to her slick labia, feeling every ridge with my tongue while my nose pressed into her asshole.

Mom walked away to get a towel and Kerry continued massaging my balls while slowly making circles on the tip with her tongue. "Shit, that's nice Kerry."

"Yeah? Did mom finally drain you or do you still need emptying?"

"I don't know, I'm sobering up but it's not sensitive like it usually is after I cum." I felt her hand grip my dick harder and she got most of my shaft into her mouth. I gripped her ass cheeks in front of me when I felt her throat, each time she gagged I felt a warm trickle of saliva. "Did you shower yet?" I asked.

"Mm, lo." She said while still trying to keep my dick in her mouth.

"Let me blow this last load on you."

"Yeah? You wanna give me pearl necklace?"

"With how much came out earlier, it might be a pearl suit."

"Don't keep a girl waiting after that offer." She quickly got up and we switched places, her lying on her back and I stood beside the bed. I couldn't help but kiss her, she was beaming, and her warmth felt contagious. We'd been fucking a lot, but for some reason I wanted to freeze this moment.

I pushed my tongue in her mouth, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I've never felt so close to Kerry, I always thought of her as the older one I couldn't be too chill around or she'd correct me. I guided my cock into her entrance, and she gasped while we looked into each other's eyes. I moved down to lick her nipples while my hips worked up a rhythm.

Her fingers dug into my arms as I pumped into her, then her legs followed by tilting back. I stood up more and held her thighs as I got into a rhythm, and she gripped the sheets. "Right there Vince, keep that pace, don't cum until I do." Her demand drove me wild; I watched her pull my pillow to her mouth and bite it.

Her moans were getting shorter, and I could feel her pussy tightening. I changed to grip her feet and pushed them back a little further, so her soles were facing the ceiling, exposing her pussy. The lips were completely wet, and my cock shimmered with our juices while I rammed it back in. She went completely silent and arched her back, then a long moan escaped her lips as her toes began to curl.

Kerry threw the pillow aside as she caught her breath, "Good boy, you can cum now." I pushed down on the back of her thighs, knees almost touching her breasts and looked her in the eyes. The thought of using Kerry's tight pussy to empty my balls drove me into a fervor. I started fucking by pushing her into the bed to bounce back to me. Her mouth was agape, letting out little moans every time my pelvis collided with hers. I felt my shaft pulse with waves of pleasure, I stood up straight to get ready.

I marveled at the grool that her pussy was leaving on my cock, causing my colliding balls to make a wet slapping sound. I knew I was close and pulled out, holding on tight to my dick I started jerking. Almost immediately I felt the orgasm hit, and my soul felt like it was escaping with it. I closed my eyes and let the feeling wash over me. My fingertips were numb, toes were cold, and my loins were emanating heat.

"DUDE!" Mara's voice ripped me out of my trance. I opened my eyes to see I had covered Kerry's entire body, even up to her face and hair. Mara was sitting up on her bed next to mine and was touching her shoulder. Did I ejaculate that hard? Almost answering my question, the last ropes shot out and hit the floor behind Kerry, leaving a trail from my penis to her shoulder.

"Shit, sorry." I aimed downward and even the last dribbles were plentiful.

Kerry leaned back on her elbows, admiring my work, and amused at annoying Mara. "You weren't kidding, Vince. Damn." She swiped some off her chin and licked it, she sat up all the way and I watched as the pool from her belly button spilled down her stomach. It hit my sheets and some droplets made to the floor.

Mom appeared, drying her wet hair from a shower, and presented Kerry a towel. "Mom can you get me one too?" said Mara.

"Aww, did you get some on you? C'mere baby." The blood was trying to return to my head, but mom didn't help. She bent over to kiss Mara, then licked my cum off her shoulder, I couldn't help stare at those big beautiful tits and full ass.

"It's just a little cum, you baby." Kerry flicked a little more at Mara when mom walked away.

"Stop, I already fucking showered, let me sleep ho." The last word rolled out unnaturally, we'd never heard Mara say that and Kerry looked at me, still smiling. Mara had already buried her head back under the blanket to shield from anymore stray cum.

"You wanna be a gentleman and help me clean up?" Kerry carefully stood up, holding the end of the sheet to keep the pooling semen from spilling. She turned around and handed me the towel to wipe off the trails that made it to her back and ass. We made sure not to spill anymore and got my sheets completely changed. We were out of extra blankets, but I didn't really need it anyways, my body had been running hot since I smoked earlier.

I gave Kerry a smack on the ass and asked, "Need help washing off?"

"Of course," she smiled as we walked into the bathroom. She turned on the faucet and we kissed while the water warmed up, "I love when you fuck me, Vince."

"I love fucking you too, sis." We washed one another and managed to hold off on fucking again, I just rubbed my shaft in her thigh gap while we rinsed off.

When we made it back into the room after drying off, mom met us at the doorway and hugged us both. "Thank you, both of you. All three if she was awake." Kerry and I looked at each other in confusion but returned the hug regardless. "You don't know how happy I am to see us so close."

When mom pulled away, she had tears welling in her eyes, she wiped them away and I gave her a kiss on the lips. "Love you mom, always will." I pulled her in closer than ever, it didn't take having sex for me to feel the love she had for us.

"Thank you too, mom, you're the one who got us out here." Kerry embraced mom too and once we had our fill of post-coital oxytocin, we turned in for the night. I gave Mara a kiss on the little bit of her head that became uncovered and saw her turn underneath. I drifted off as the sounds of the forest mixed with my memories of an amazing night.