Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I started going to town, her body bounced against me when I bottomed out my cock. Then her toes next to me curled up and the veins on her neck protruded against Morgan's hand. While I pounded her, the wet sound grew louder, and her legs started to fight my grip. I held on tight, not letting them come together as her knees began to shake. Her hands went everywhere, grabbing the pillow underneath her as well as my arm gripping her thigh. Ranya arched her back more and gave a long moan while quivering.

Shakes turned into spasms as Morgan released her grip. She pulled Morgan in, and they kissed while I slowed my pumping and looked down to see my dick visibly covered in our juices. I took a breather and looked around, catching mom oiling down Kim's abs, and Kerry reverse cowgirl on Ben. Mara had joined the Shu women in a tangle of lubed genitals and appendages.

Morgan turned to lick Ranya's clit and I pulled out to let her clean me off. She formed a grip at the base of my penis to collect the white substance, then pulled it toward the tip, licking it all off in one motion. She turned back around and shared it with Ranya, then straddled her; I couldn't resist pulling on the little pink plastic tail I saw protruding from her plump ass.

I bent down to lick it and could hear it buzzing away, so instead I turned to the lube pump next to me. After getting a handful, I let it drip down her asshole, and to her pussy, then rubbed it in. I spread the rest on to my cock and got behind Morgan to fuck her doggy style. She moaned while I entered her, and I felt low vibrations from the toy. It came in intermittent bursts: a few fast ones, then a long steady one before resuming the loop.

Her pussy welcomed me, the wet walls parted for my cock while she and Ranya made out. I held her hip with one hand and grabbed the toy with the other, pushing and pulling along with my thrusts. Her moans told me to keep going and I felt her pussy tighten, she started fervently sucking on Ranya's nipples as I quickened my pace. Soon, her grool formed on my cock, it was a beautiful sight along with the muscles on her back straining every time our bodies collided.

I didn't even have to move anymore, her pussy was pulling me in while she bounced herself on me. She looked back, and those eyes told me she was close. I wondered if she liked it rough like Ranya, to test the waters and grabbed her hair. Her neck relaxed to let me take hold and I started thrusting as hard as I could. She loudly moaned every time I rammed my cock in, then I tilted my body to spank her. It drew a higher pitched yelp so I slapped the other cheek and watched it wobble.

"I'm cum.. minnng!" her words became a prolonged moan and I felt her pussy tighten constrict. She arched her back and I slowed my pace, I could feel the vibrations of the toy again when we calmed. I began caressing her back but she fell forward onto Ranya, revealing my drenched cock. The head was engorged and twitched in sync with my heartbeat. I gave her reddened cheeks a kiss and crawled over to check on them, her face was flushed, but paler than her freshly-spanked ass. I laid next to them and took turns interlocking tongues with the two.

"You haven't cum yet, Vince, want to dump a load in me?" My dick throbbed at the thought while seeing Ranya's hungry eyes when she whispered that to me.

"Not yet, I promised Mara a load before you guys got to the cabin."

"What a sweet brother," Morgan chimed in and gave me one last kiss. "I saw Ren give her a bigger anal plug, maybe you can cum in her ass." She winked before returning to kiss Ranya's neck.

"We'll be here when you're done, Vince" said Ranya with a satisfied smile, I gave her a kiss and turned to scan the room for my sister. Mara was lying on the ground, legs splayed open and Ella between her legs. Joey was at her head to the side, and she was turned, blowing him. While making my way to them, I glimpsed the glowing projector screen with people also writhing on one another. In the foreground of the recorded orgy, I spotted Meira's signature head of gray locks, and then I saw her face.

She essentially looked the same, which confused me since this video had a date at the bottom left stamped "1996". The mysteries seemed endless with this fucking place, but I couldn't stay distracted for long. I felt a nudge on my ribcage and saw Ella looking up at me, then turned to look at the screen.

"Kinda crazy how she looks the same age, right?" Her hand moved to caress my package. "Are you gonna stand here and watch or do you still have something in the chamber?" she asked, now fully stroking me.

"I uh... Haven't cum yet, promised Mara a load earlier today." I replied while trying to concentrate on the words as blood was flooding back to my cock. She giggled and spat on my dick, then pulled me by it as we walked.

When we arrived at Mara and Joey, Ella immediately went to her knees, "Look who's here, he saved his cum just for you."

Mara turned to look at me, "Finally," like she was waiting all night. "I didn't think you'd have any left for me after those two." She continued stroking Joey's dick while tonguing the tip.

"Yeah, they were insatiable, but my balls feel like they're ready to pop."

"Oh man, you're gonna explode all over her, huh?" Joey's chipper voice came in. "I better clear out from the blast radius, heh."

"Joey, shut up." Ella crawled over to take over Mara's cocksucking duty. I laid on Mara and kissed her, only afterwards realizing where her mouth had been. A younger me would've been repulsed, but I found myself not caring. Joey felt like a little brother to me, and he was just enjoying Mara like I was.

My lips made their way down her body, feeling the oil along the ridges of her abs and tasting Ella's saliva on her clit. She pulled her legs back and turned onto her side, revealing what Morgan was talking about. This butt plug was new, it had a blue and teal tie-dye pattern on a larger base. Excited, I started pushing my wet cock into her, and she gasped while pulling her legs towards her chest.

"Fuck," she closed her eyes and started playing with her nipples. "Pull on the butt plug, bro." I didn't hesitate and I grabbed the base, pulling in and out while feeling her wet lips suck me in. Maybe it was the position, or the toy, maybe the combination of both, but her entrance was extra tight. The same tingly sensation I got from Ranya's pussy started at the head of my cock. Mara's other hand went to rubbing her clit as she moaned.

Helen appeared out of nowhere, her hands were on my chest, and she was rubbing oil on my body. "I'm just here to help," she said, giving me a kiss on the lips. She continued rubbing it down my abs, then my pubes, then down to my balls. I started feeling the building pressure in my shaft while Helen's hands massaged me.

"Helen, can I have some lube? I think my sister's ready for anal." Her eyes widened and a smile appeared as she quickly turned to get it. "Hey Mara, want me to cum in your ass?"

Mara didn't even say anything, just looked at me with upturned eyebrows and nodded, while biting her bottom lip. I pulled my cock out and then slowly inched the plug from her ass. Helen had returned and pumped some lube directly on to my stiff cock and stroked me while spreading it. By the time I got the rest of the plug out I quickly pushed the tip of my dick into Mara's gaping asshole.

I held out the plug, seeing that it was still fairly small, I knew I had to take it slow. Helen grabbed the toy from my hand and spread some more lube on it, then bent down to Ella's bare ass. She licked her hole and then started working the plug in.

I gripped my cock near its tip, making sure to watch Mara for any signs of discomfort. She and Ella were now kissing while they both received something anally. I got the head of my cock in, it felt like that was the hardest struggle, luckily the lube was helping. My hands were slippery, but I started feeling my shaft ease forward. Mara gave a muffled moan and grabbed Ella's head, pulling her face in while her legs opened up, allowing me to start rubbing her clit.

At this point, Helen was done pushing in the plug and disappeared behind a folding panel. My attention returned to getting my dick further in, hoping rubbing Mara would get her to relax a bit more. Ella then moved away from kissing her mouth to kissing her pussy, replacing my hand. She started licking from the top down, and I felt my sister's asshole palpate. Enough of me was inside that I could begin to move my hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck, Vince, are you all the way in?" Mara's words were accompanied by short exhales.

"Sorry, I'm barely past the tip." I felt bad, but her asshole felt so good.

"Okay, just keep going," she was resting her forearm over her eyes, her lips were still visible, and she was still biting the bottom one.

Helen made it back to us, now holding a dildo almost as big as my dick. Her hand was rubbing it up and down, spreading lube onto it with a devious smile accentuated by her dimples. She knelt behind Ella and spat in her hand, spreading it between her sister's legs. Mara uncovered her eyes to watch as Helen pushed the dildo in. Ella stopped licking Mara and held her thigh while her big sister drilled her pussy.

I could hear wet sounds as Helen's eyes widened, enjoying penetrating, and pleasuring her sibling. Without realizing it, I'd gotten more than half the length of my cock into Mara's ass. She didn't notice either, mesmerized by what was happening in front of her.

Ella resumed licking Mara's clit and by now I could thrust without her wincing. Her eyebrows furled and I could feel her asshole squeezing me while Ella's saliva dribbled down to my cock. My concentration started to break when my dick was getting extra sensitive. The sensation came in waves, starting from my tip to the base, and almost on cue Ella started squeezing my balls. An involuntary grunt came from my mouth while my body was building to climax.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon, Mara" she just looked at me and nodded while taking almost all of my dick in her ass.

"Me too, fuck, keep licking me Ells." Her leg stiffened while I held it, and she bent it on my shoulder. By now Mara pulled a pillow to her chest and started screaming into it. I felt the familiar warmth of her squirt, and saw it didn't bother Ella to get sprayed.

I couldn't have asked for a better view when I felt like my shaft was bursting. I moaned and started ejaculating into her, my other hand didn't know what to do so I grabbed Ella's shoulder. I kept the tip of my dick in Mara while my cock twitched on every rope of cum that exited. Ella started squeezing my shaft, then she pulled me out completely and started sucking on my tip. She too began to moan with my cock in her mouth, I felt her teeth as Helen pulled out the dripping dildo.

Ella moved to allow Mara to collapse her legs, then shifted to her ass to lick up what had dribbled out. She even spread open her cheeks and dug her face in, causing Mara to moan one last time. These Shu girls really are so fucking kinky.

Ella got up and Helen met her, they shared my cum between their mouths while fingering one another. I needed to catch my breath, so I laid down next to Mara, spooning her. She welcomed my arms and kissed them while I placed my erection between her cheeks.

"They really love eating cum," she said while caressing my arm.

I gave her a kiss on the back of her head and whispered, "Yeah, it's kinda hot." She turned around to look at me, then back to the Shu girls and nudged Helen with her foot.

"Gimme some." She beckoned, and Helen quickly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into Mara's.

"Okay baby sis, I see you." I pulled her into me and brushed my fingertips up and down her body. "How's it taste?"

"Mm, not bad actually." She replied as I moved her messy hair from her neck to kiss it. She tilted her head to let me continue, "I think some of that was the lube, it was sort of fragrant."

"Hmm, well we gotta figure this out, next time I'll cum directly into your mouth."

"Yeah? I might need more than one load, you know, to be really thorough."

"Of course. For science."

"Uh huh. Also how are you still hard? I can feel that thing beating against me."

I looked down, also puzzled since I usually need constant stimulation to stay like this after an orgasm. "I don't know, maybe I'm riding on the high of having fucked both my sisters in the ass today."

"Now you just need to fuck mom's ass, go back in where you came from." She elbowed me in the ribs and I got up and slapped her ass, eliciting a tiny fart. "That's your fault, dickhead."

I stood up to let her rest and watched the other two girls converge on her again. I found a towel at the bottom of the lube stand and cleaned myself off, why was I still hard? Before I could look for a place to put the towel, Dina, in all her muscular glory appeared.

"Vince, you still owe me a fuck after that blowjob." She said, squeezing my biceps. I don't know if she was sizing me up or appreciating them. "Looks like your soldier's still standing."

I noticed she had eyeliner on, she was already beautiful but now with blush and meticulously done eyebrows, she was gorgeous. I couldn't think of what to say, just to lean down and kiss her. She returned the enthusiasm, and my hands went straight to her ass. It was by far the firmest I'd ever felt, and despite that it still had bounce. In that moment I just wanted to tear her pussy apart.

While our lips were still locked, I began to pick her up, and acrobatically she jumped into my arms. Dina's legs dangled around me, and she reached down to guide my dick into her pussy. I watched her as she impaled herself on my shaft, joining my thrusts with her own movements. Something was so much hotter about her tight body trying to fuck me as much as I was trying to fuck her.

She moaned every time my entire dick went in, her exhales grew heavier as her pussy grew wetter. "I fucking love your cock. I want you to scramble my guts." The way she said it sounded so visceral, so primal, and so fucking dirty. I don't know if I would cum soon, but I sure as hell was going to fuck her until she came.

"Lay down Vince, let me ride you." I let her down and got on my back, I glanced behind me to see Ranya locked in a sixty-nine with the new girl Lillian. I slipped a nearby pillow under my head. Instead of the usual cowgirl, Dina stayed on her feet, fully squatting over me. Her abs and v-line around her pelvis awakened something in me, a wave of desire vibrated throughout my body.

She planted her hands on my chest and started bouncing as soon as I was inside, engulfing almost all of my shaft with ease. She looked down at me and I grabbed her tits, squeezing on them and pulling at her nipples. I couldn't stop watching her fuck me, it was almost like an out-of-body experience as I watched my cock disappear into her. What little glimpse I got of it, I could see the shaft growing wetter every time she threw her ass upwards.

Suddenly, she slowed, and her knees dropped to the floor. Dina continued trying to ride me, her hips would move up, then violently crash down, eliciting a quiver in her thighs. Her hair fell on my face as she started making circles with her hips, grinding into me, giving me a tour of her vagina. Her warm slit was welcoming, I wanted to stay there and drill her until she came over and over again.

I held her close and rolled over, putting her on her back, and I reached for an oil pump nearby. Once I'd put a few squirts on her chest, I began rubbing it on to her muscles. Making sure to press into the tight bands of her arms and veiny midsection, when my hands got to her pussy she was red. I bent down to kiss it and she reached for my hair, holding me there to give her oral. I loved how she tasted, a mix of the fragrant oil and warm juices filled my mouth.

I went back up to kiss her, then flipped her once more so I could massage that amazing ass. Her back muscles were rippling in the light, even more so after I applied more oil. She arched her back and pushed her ass up towards me, and this time I didn't want to use my mouth. I held her down in prone bone, and her traps protruded when she grabbed the pillows in preparation of my cock entering her.

When I pushed my dick in, her moan was long and drawn out, Dina even her hips around to let me stir her insides. I slowly moved my hips, and we synchronized our bodies to make sure I got every inch into her. I shifted forward and put more of my body weight on her, she enjoyed the way my cock was pressing to the back of her pussy and touching her cervix.

Then I felt someone behind me, their hand rested on my hamstring, and I looked back to see Amanda. The skinny blonde Meiran held a small white massage wand. She smiled at me, and I gave her one back, then she put the wand up to Dina's pussy and suddenly I felt its power.

"She really likes when it's at full strength," Amanda whispered to me. "Also, I heard Kerry gave you a rimjob, would you like one right now?"

"Shit," the alcohol's effect was lessening, but my inhibitions were pretty much gone. "Yeah, go for it." I told her.

The vibrations from the wand were resonating through Dina's pussy up to my dick. Every time I pushed into her, she moaned the entire time I was entering. "Fuck, I'm cumming again Vince." Her firm ass and legs shook against me, at the same time I felt the wand go away as Amanda's hands clasped my cheeks.

She spread them open while I was staying still in a quivering Dina, and then I felt her tongue enter me. My moan was quick but low, I made tiny movements while her tongue made circles around my anus. Soon my knees planted themselves and I pushed my ass out to Amanda, causing my cock to slip out of Dina. Now Amanda's mouth was completely over my asshole, and her hands were working my cock and balls.

Dina took notice and spun around to face me, we kissed while Amanda milked me. Her hands must've been covered in lube, it was so slippery around my genitals while she rubbed and tugged them around. I began hearing my heartbeat between my ears, the intensity of her rimjob was unmatched. Dina then got out from under me to join Amanda.

She stopped tossing my salad and I turned around to see them whispering. Then Dina turned me over on my back, and she asked, "You ever done Amazon position?" I shook my head and she grabbed my knees, pushing them back with my legs in the air. Almost like when Kerry was eating my ass out, but this time Dina straddled me, sitting on my hamstrings. She gripped my cock while stroking it, then she slid it inside and held my ankles.

It was like watching her fuck me missionary, I didn't need to do anything but watch my cock slip in and out of her. It was insanely hot to have Dina take control, I didn't know this position existed much less that a woman could hold me so easily. She hunched forward and I watched her shimmering abs tighten while she bounced herself up and down.

I felt Amanda's mouth, now going between my balls and asshole, I guess in this position it was still fully exposed for her to play with. Then I feel her finger start to enter me, I had just gotten used to having a tongue there but at least that was shallow. This was starting to go inside me, and press all around. I didn't stop her, it actually felt good, I somehow felt like my cock was getting more erect.

All these new feelings happening around my dick, I almost didn't recognize the orgasm that was already building inside me. It started as the same pressure I was getting from Amanda's finger on my prostate. Then I knew the tip of my cock was getting ready to burst, "I'm- I think I'm gonna cum."

This caused Dina to go faster and harder, her quads bulged while she bounced. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, as she continued her pace. Wave after wave fired from my dick, I felt like I was shooting out more than what I'd emptied into Mara's ass. Dina slowed when I felt the warmth of my own cum dripping down my shaft. Once some of it got down to my balls, Amanda's mouth was there to catch it.