Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s1grid4r
s1grid4r
109 Followers

Her tongue lapped it up, from my balls to the shaft I don't think she missed a drop. When Dina stood, my cock flopped out along with a smattering of semen leaking from her pussy down her inner thighs. Amanda brought her mouth up to her pussy and Dina made tiny shakes, almost twerking to empty herself.

Catching a drop with her fingers Dina gave it a lick, "Tastes better than the BJ I gave you this morning, thanks big boy." She bent down to give me a kiss and Amanda continued to blow me, her mouth and hand kept me erect despite having drained two loads.

Dina walked away to towel herself off, and I watched as the lithe blonde choked on my dick. I pulled her face away and cupped her chin in my hand, "I think I need a break." She nodded enthusiastically in response.

"I'll be here if you need me, or my holes." She quickly made her way to another group in the orgy happening around us. I needed to take a breather and looked for an exit, the main door was a few feet away but a blockade of writhing bodies stood in between. I remembered the partition in the opposite direction and walked over without ducking, knowing no one was watching the screen.

I spotted Meira at the front with her legs wide open while someone's face was buried between them. She looked like anyone else tonight, just enjoying herself and reciprocating where she could, not resembling a cult leader. Then again, I wasn't sure what that was supposed to look like. I'm sure this is something they'd strive for, using power for sex, but Meira seemed more intent on changing our lives for the better.

I guess the biggest red flags from documentaries I've seen are trying to dictate our lives outside of the group and starving us in some way. Who knows, maybe that's coming up.

I made it to the decorative partition and found what looked like a stockroom with shelves and tables behind it. To the side I finally found a door leading outside with a glass pane reflecting a faint glow of lights. I figured it couldn't hurt to check out what was stored, and gleaned some cleaning products under the table, but things got interesting upon closer inspection of the shelves.

AMETHYST read the label on a glass bottle, another next to it said the same thing albeit in worse handwriting. They seemed to be organized by gem names, but the liquid was colorless. EMERALD, RUBY, and some bottles in the back labeled OPAL. I was startled by a tap on the shoulder and quickly turned to see Julie from my run in with her at the storage building.

"Vince? Do you need help finding something?"

"Uh, no." I smiled nervously. "Just needed a break and got sidetracked looking for an exit."

"Ah," she turned to look at the wall of liquids. "Well, you found the exit, and yeah that's our chemistry wall. Do you know about it?" I shook my head, "Do you remember the tea from your initiation?"

"The stuff that paralyzed me? Yeah, something like that was hard to forget."

She turned toward me, "Well there's more than just paralysis tonics, this is what allows some of the more magical experiences here."

"Oh yeah, Chris mentioned using some of the oil to help with his dick feeling raw."

"Mhm, that's something we infuse in case some people like to bond more often than others."

"Ah, yeah that sounds... kind of fun actually." The thought of nonstop fucking my family as well as every woman here got my blood flowing. Which reminded me that I needed to get some air. "I'm gonna take a breath outside, you want to join me?"

"Sure," she had already started towards the door. "I need to let my pussy recover, she's been taking a beating tonight."

The crisp air caught me by surprise, I was getting used to all the body heat inside and it was refreshing to feel the chill in my nostrils. We headed toward a nearby table and bench that faced the forest, and saw someone's silhouette already seated. A familiar smell wafted toward me, either there was a skunk nearby or they were smoking weed.

Luckily, it was the latter. Julie sat on the table and the stranger turned to reveal Mona's face as she held a blunt.

"Hey Jules." She said, while Mona took a long hit and turned to look at me. "Vince, come out for a smoke too?"

"Wasn't planning on it, never touched the stuff." I replied.

"Religion or was Lydia strict growing up?"

"Neither, never cared for it and when I got into the army they did randomized testing and you got kicked out if you got caught with it."

"Want to try?" Julie stuck it out towards me, it looked unlit from the lack of a red glow.

"Sure," I grabbed it and held it between my index and middle fingers doing my best impression of a smoker. "So I just inhale it?" A picture of all the other soldiers that smoked came to mind, and their cheeks as they seemed to suck air through cigarettes.

"Just make sure you hold it in for a second and then exhale, let it get into your bloodstream," said Mona, always the helpful Meiran. "It might burn though."

I nodded as if I was prepared, and I certainly wasn't. As soon as I inhaled, I immediately felt a burning in my throat, causing me to cough. I was embarrassed, but too busy fighting for my breath to care. They both laughed and got up to pat my back.

Julie said, "Yeah, that happens to everyone on their first toke, haha." She gave me a kiss on the forehead when my coughing fit ended.

"You're not gonna feel much unless you can hold it in." Mona added. Not to be deterred I held the blunt to my mouth again, this time preparing to inhale through my nose to buffer the smoke. I watched the end burn as I concentrated on my breath while I hit it. My chest reacted a little, but this time the burn was quick.

I'd already forgotten how long I was holding my breath before Mona exclaimed, "Dude, breathe!" I quickly pulled it from my mouth and exhaled a small puff, unsure of how much smoke there should be. I handed it to Mona as she sat on the table trading places with Julie, feet on the bench and legs open. The lingering smell of it hung in my mouth, I gave another long exhale to see if that would get it out.

I didn't realize I was staring at Mona's slit until Julie's waving arm snapped me out of it. "Hey, Vince, you good?" I turned to her and nodded, then felt the rush of blood to my head that's usually accompanied by an orgasm. This time it felt like my head was stuck there, simultaneous pressure and slowed movement made me wonder how long I'd been nodding my head. Suddenly, I was very aware of every movement my body was making, and I had to tell myself to do certain things like look away and stand normally.

My mind was screaming for me to break the silence and say something, but I couldn't think of anything. Shit started getting meta when I started trying to think about why I couldn't think of anything to say, then I was wondering what they were thinking. Oh god.

"C'mere, sit down before you spiral. Mona I think this shit's too strong for him." Julie's words came out like they were slow, and at the same time I couldn't remember when she'd started her sentence. I just sat and watched as she caressed my chest.

"I mean, probably, but it's all we got here. He'll be fine." I turned to look up at Mona but only managed to get lost staring at her nipple rings. "You like these, Vince? I got them last year." She ran her fingers into my hair and her fingernails formed a tingle in my scalp that ran down my spine. I tilted my head back but it felt too heavy and my neck gave up, causing my head to thunk on the wooden table.

"You're so cute, I can't believe Kerry didn't get you here sooner." Mona kissed me, her tongue seemingly trying to lick mine and it felt better than any other kiss I'd had before. She pulled her mouth away only to replace it with her nipple, she moaned while my mouth surrounded the cold metal. I licked it and lightly grabbed it with my teeth, letting her control how much she wanted me to pull on it.

Then Julie's hands joined the fray, she was kissing my chest while her hand grabbed my hardened cock. I guess I didn't notice my boner forming, it was so sudden and now all I could think about was how fucking good it felt. I kept my eyes closed while I let the sensations take over me.

I moved my hand to Julie's head, wanting to press her into me and feel the enhanced intimacy. It felt heavy to try and hold her, then when my fingertips made contact, the feeling was magnified. Like I had some sort of extra sensory power and the moment I had a lock of her hair in my hand she was already moving down.

A moan escaped my mouth the moment her lips surrounded my tip, she stayed there to kiss it slowly and just like my fingertips I felt the boosted sensation of her saliva dripping down. I ran my hand up and down her back, gripping her upper arm to show how much I was enjoying her blowjob. I guess Mona was done with me wetting her nipples, and held my jaw.

"Get ready to inhale Vince," she said while taking a big toke. I opened my heavy eyelids and saw her mouth already approaching mine, I did my best to form an O when our lips met. The smoke was warm but didn't sting like earlier. After she peeled her mouth off, I held the breath for as long as I could.

Mona swung her leg over my head, straddling my face, and by the time I exhaled I basically blew it against her vagina. "God this weed always makes me so fucking horny." I closed my eyes again and opened my mouth to welcome her wet pussy. All I could taste was what lingered on my tongue from the smoke, but that didn't slow me down from wanting to shove my tongue into her.

She moved her hips back and forth, grinding against my chin and leaving a trail of her juices mixed with my spit. Julie was driving me crazy at the same time, her hand had started a twisting motion while she drenched my dick. She enjoyed keeping her mouth at the tip and licking my frenulum, even dipping her tongue into the dick hole.

I don't know if it was the weed or just never having experienced that, but it felt really good. Her mouth let go and she angled my dick, suddenly there was a warmth that swallowed me whole. She was bouncing herself on my lap by now, and her moans told me she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Julie's hands went to grip my thighs, "Holy shit, you feel so much bigger inside me." She increased her pace and started dropping her ass with more force. At this point I could hear her let out little moans as she grinded against me, I felt like I was on another plane of existence. My throbbing cock wanted to explode from how wet and tight her pussy was.

Mona got off of my face, and when I managed to pick my head up, I had a perfect view of Julie's ass. The soft skin of her cheeks rippled as she bounced, mesmerizing me as I watched in awe. Not only was she taking all of me in her but doing it while high and using pure thigh strength. I lost track of how long I'd been watching her do this when she slowed to a stop. I watched the lips of her pussy drag while she stood up, leaving a trail of our juices. My dick flopped backwards onto me and twitched, a tiny surge of orgasmic pleasure rang up my shaft and I gripped the table.

"Oh shit!" Cum came dribbling out of me and ran a milky line down my shaft, and before I could think my delayed reaction to grab the tip saved most of it. Luckily, Mona knew exactly what to do. I held the small pool of it in a circle between my fingers and the tip and her mouth worked quickly. She dragged my hand down while her mouth sucked up what she could. I managed to withhold from shooting anymore ropes, surprisingly it was just the one squirt.

She cupped a hand under her mouth and wiped her chin, then Julie walked over to get a taste and I watched them make out. Their hands went down, Mona massaged Julie's clit while she reciprocated and played with a nipple ring. Again, it felt like seconds since they started, but also like I'd been watching them for minutes. Then they both turned towards me.

I started, "I, uh, think I blew my load. It's never... I've never cum like that."

They began to giggle, "Sorry, we forgot to tell you about the weed," Mona slowly said as she put a knee on the bench and kissed my neck. "It gets you really horny and you'll cum a lot. For the guys, you'll keep blowing like it's your first load of the day."

"Goddamn, you all love lacing everything with drugs." I slipped my hand between her legs, playing with her smooth pussy and feeling the small strip of pubes on my palm. She was so wet, my fingers just rubbed back and forth along her slit which also included brushing against her asshole. I tested the waters and pressed in the tip of my middle finger more and more each time my hand slid back.

"Mm, it helps with the bonding process, doesn't this feel so much better when you're high? Might as well add the extra orgasms." She sat down and leaned forward to shove my cock in her mouth, the same euphoria from earlier radiated up my body. I grabbed her hair and twirled it in my fingers to give me a clear view of her mouth.

Julie appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, making me realize I didn't notice her leave. She put a small bottle down while taking another hit from the blunt, I felt like I'd been staring at her for a while. I admired her amazing curves, her ass peeking out from between her legs, curving towards that amazingly tight pussy. She exhaled and sat opposite of Mona, watching her throat my dick. The smell wafted to me, and I grabbed her ass to pull her in for a kiss.

Her lips were soft, the taste of marijuana still lingered but I didn't mind. She pulled away to hand Mona the blunt and moved to sit atop the table. Julie opened her legs and asked, "Can I borrow your mouth, Mona?" as she grabbed the bottle.

"Nice, you brought some oil," said Mona.

"Yeah, I like the way it looks on your ass while I watch you lick my pussy. Vince, you okay? Want to give us a hand?"

I took the bottle while Mona let go of my cock to kneel on the bench, leaning into Julie's open legs. The bottle felt huge in my hand, bigger than something this size normally should, I had to look at it to make sure it wasn't growing. I started pouring the oil into my hand and a blink later it was already overflowing, dripping down onto Mona's back. She looked back and giggled while I tried to play it off, hoping Julie didn't also notice.

But her head was tipped backwards in bliss, almost looking directly at the moon as if readying a howl. My hands moved up and down Mona's back, and Julie was right, her ass looked amazing covered with oil. Mona's tanned skin drew me in, as I rubbed it in, I indulged in every taut centimeter. I continued rubbing it past her ass, and down her legs, leading me to see her perfectly exposed asshole. I knelt down and allowed my hand to drift to her pussy while I kissed her cheeks.

"Can I taste your asshole?" The words escaped my mouth before I could realize she was essentially begging for it.

"Yeah Vince, sweet of you to ask." She looked back and smiled, I spotted Julie's face from above, peering over to watch me. I looked back down at her cute little hole, and spread her cheeks while my tongue dug in. Her moans were muffled, going straight into Julie's slit while I extended my jaw to dig further into her anus.

I felt her arching her back more to present her ass to me, giving me a great angle to play with the rear of her pussy at the same time. My fingers pushed in and out of it, collecting the saliva from my mouth that was dribbling down. I felt her asshole start to palpate on my tongue, opening up for something bigger. By now I could feel how hard my dick was throbbing, and I looked down to see how engorged it was.

Standing up to get ready to fuck her I almost lost my balance falling forward. I caught myself on the table and steadied while the blood in my body found its way to my head. "Boy, you okay?" Julie asked.

"Yeah," I blinked rapidly, now feeling my eyelids get heavy despite not being sleepy.

"Dude, you're so fucking high haha." Mona laughed while continuing to finger Julie.

"I stood up too fast, excited to try to fuck you in the ass."

Mona's eyes widened, "Oh yeah? Don't keep me waiting then, I haven't had anal since this retreat started. Give me a little more spit back there and start slow."

I leaned down to let one last big gob of spit roll off my tongue to hit right above her crack and roll down. Standing up slowly this time, I caught the sliding bead with my tip gripped my dick while slowly pushing in to her.

"Fuck..." Mona's voice trailed off as I felt her asshole tighten, then try to relax. It softened significantly and I let go of my cock to hold on to her shoulders. Her back muscles protruded as she strained to let my tip in. Like a tight shoe finally letting the heel drop in, my dickhead sunk in with a final quick motion.

She let out a long moan while I gradually inserted myself further, and her head seemed to dig deeper into Julie. My pumps lengthened and we got into a rhythm, my shaft wasn't completely disappearing in her, but her ass felt amazing. "Holy fuck, I'll never get used to it first going in."

"And that's just half of my dick." She quickly turned around as if to check if I was lying.

"Jesus, let's make it worth it. I want that first load on my back, and the next one inside me." As Mona finished that sentence a wave of desire ran up my body. It was so hot to think of blowing multiple loads on her, in her, and even into Julie -- who was now watching me intently. I started ramming my whole shaft inside her while staring into Julie's beautiful brown eyes. Her hair was messy as she enjoyed every thrust I made into Mona.

She bit her lip and said between moans, "Make sure you save some for me, I'm not done with you." She grabbed Mona's hair and pulled it back, almost violently. Suddenly the walls of her asshole tightened around my dick while I'm mid-pump. I realize what she did and start fucking Mona faster, who begins to scream as her arms go to steady herself on the table. With every thrust her hips come at me with equal force, making me want to fuck her even harder.

To my surprise I feel myself begin to orgasm, I reach down to pull out as cum began spilling forth. Some drops hit her back and then a spurt came as I started ejaculating. I angled it toward her back not realizing how strong it was going to be. The semen hit her skin as I heard an audible splash and felt little droplets from its impact. Pools formed and beads rolled down her back and sides thanks to the oil.

"Mm, my asshole hasn't been pounded like that in a while." I breathed heavily while she looked back at me, admiring my work and using her hand to spread it onto her ass. What was left on her hand was licked up, then spat it out to start rubbing her clit. "Get back in there, tiger."

Her asshole beckoned to me, still flaring open while she resumed eating Julie out who was now lying flat on the table. She pulled Mona's head in while her legs hung midair and began breathing rapidly. Suddenly, her legs shot up and looked like she was about to crush Mona's head. She started shaking while moaning to the night sky. My dick was still hard, and inspired Julie's orgasm I quickly thrust back into Mona's ass.

She jumped a little, then relaxed as my cock found its way deep inside. Her hands went back to spread her cheeks further and I got a clearer view of the rim, showing some redness from pounding earlier. I spat in my hand and spread it along my shaft to keep her hole lubed. Then leaned forward to cup her tits as leverage to fuck her harder, causing her to lift her ass more and grab the table.

I grabbed her hips at this point and continued drilling into her, deep and fast, she moaned every time my pelvis collided into her. The motions were causing the drops of cum to trail down from her back and sandwiched between my palms and her slick skin. I got lost thinking of how messy our bodies were getting. The cum looked like white sweat droplets, and the oil not only gave a shimmer to her perfect back, but my arms as well. I noticed the veins protruding as I held on tight, along with the ripples on her ass caused by my repeated pounding.

s1grid4r
s1grid4r
109 Followers