Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 06

Story Info
Vince gets a new vision, and a new trim.
18.4k words
4.75
4.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s1grid4r
s1grid4r
109 Followers

-- FORT [REDACTED] --

I was putting on my boots when Ferris walked in, "Dude, hurry the fuck up we're late for formation." As he finished that sentence, I strung the boots up and kicked my foot out to tighten the laces. Suddenly I was standing in the grass, everyone was lined up and my squad had their helmets on. I realized mine was missing, but there was no time. Everyone was screaming at me to put my mask on, there was a chemical agent attack. I couldn't see the telltale smoke, but the stinging on my skin had already started.

I reached for my mask but couldn't unhook it from the pouch under my molle, I started to panic.

-- TERONDE CABIN --

"Nnh" came a voice next to me, nudging me while my fingers tightened. Fuck, my arms were tense and I quickly blinked my eyes open to find Mara's head rustling under my chin. "What the fuck, you're gripping me."

"Shit, sorry." I felt bad, and scared and tired all at the same time. She was laying on top of me and I tried to put my hands to the side, which felt way more awkward than just releasing my fingers.

"Vince?" She was looking up at me after brushing her hair out of her face. "Were you crying? Oh shit, something bad?"

"Yeah. Nothing too crazy, just felt real is all." I shifted to free my arms to caress her back and she went back to laying her head on my chest.

"Your heart's going fast," her hand went to rub my chin. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'll be fine." Don't know if she could tell I was lying, but give it a few hours and I'd be over this. I looked at the clock and saw it was a quarter to seven, the window out front gave a dim glow behind a wall of condensation. "Sorry to wake you so early."

Mara replied sleepily, "I need to get up anyways, I think my body isn't used to missing so many days of running." In response I squeezed her thigh that was laying across my hip. It was tight and toned, I could see she didn't want to lose the work she put in.

I moved my hand down behind her knee and she recoiled quickly, "That tickles."

"I know," I said and gave her a kiss, "we can see if there's something to use at the Wellness House. I threw the blanket off of us, and realized it wasn't even mine, she brought hers over since I practically ruined my sheets with my hose of cum last night.

We went to the bathroom and took care of our morning business. Mara freed herself of the underwear she likes to don in the night, and started putting on her makeup when I got some coffee started.

"Where are you two headed?" Came Kerry's forced whisper from the front of the cabin. Mom was so close I wondered if our whispering even mattered.

"To workout, did you want to join?" I asked.

"No thanks, but you might catch the Marziks in their routine this early."

"Oh shit, the super fit chicks?" Mara said at full volume.

"Shh!" We both motioned at mom.

"I'm already up," said mom, sounding tired.

Kerry dropped the whisper, "Sorry mom, you guys should do something with them, and make it fast so mom and I can get back to sleep."

Mara and I left in a hurry, as if we were kids again having just gotten in trouble and scolded by Kerry. I asked Mara about her friends and college plans while we were on our way. She got accepted to a few places around Texas, but wanted to stay close to mom and elected for a nearby community college.

"At least for the first year since it'll save us money. Plus, Sara's doing the same thing!" Sara, her best friend in the neighborhood, initially because Mara was excited that their names were one letter apart.

"You two still getting in trouble?" Remembering how much they acted out in their early teens being the youngest of their siblings.

"Nah, we slowed down once I started taking soccer seriously and she dated a fuckhead that made her realize she needed to get her shit together."

"Maybe you need a fuckhead in your life."

That garnered a slap on my penis that was uncomfortably near my balls, "Trust me, I got one."

-- WELLNESS HOUSE --

No one was at the front desk when we walked in, "Umm, when I was with mom it was an actual pilates class that Mona taught and someone was here. Maybe they're working out on their own." We headed towards the door and I started hearing voices behind it.

"Two, three, four..." I opened it and again wanted to avert my eyes when I was met with naked bodies, as if we were walking in on someone undressing. They were both on their elbows doing planks, Kim and Dina were facing one another when they relaxed and smiled at us.

"Hey! Are you two here to workout?" Kim was excited and already standing as Mara and I couldn't take our eyes off of her shimmering abs.

Dina began toweling herself when I snapped out of it. "Yeah. Well, we were actually thinking of joining you guys. Kerry told us you'd be here." I looked at Mara and she was quiet again like the first time we met them; admiring their physique while we talked.

"Mara, right? You said you like running?" Dina asked her.

"Um, yeah. We didn't really go to the weights at school."

Kim walked behind her, and gave Mara's ass and thighs an inspection. "Well, we can definitely get these thick, if that's what you want."

"Definitely." Mara smiled, then looked at me. She caught me staring at her ass and imagining Kim and Dina double-teaming her. My dick started growing, and trying not to forget the whole reason we came here, I asked, "Are there more dumbbells? Or should we share?"

We ended up just exercising, and this time I was fighting and failing to keep my boner down. Luckily we didn't do anything with too much movement, just some slow negatives for upper body and squats. Lots of squats.

"Three, two, one, and done!" Kim's counting down never sounded sweeter.

"Holy shit." Mara's body thudded against the floor as she collapsed.

"Yeah, me too." The floor around me was squeaking with how much I was sweating. Droplets dotted around the big wet smudge beneath me, I cleaned it up as we put away the equipment.

"Didn't you do harder shit than this in the Army?" Mara said, exasperated as we walked to the showers.

"You were in the Army?" Dina asked.

"Yeah, just three years, that's why I didn't come here sooner with mom and Kerry. And no Mara, we just did basic shit that didn't involve all those other muscles."

Dina followed me to a showerhead, "You and Mara kept up, though. I can see where your training paid off." She got the water going and I watched her shiver for a brief moment from the cold water. "It's good for recovery," she said through gritted teeth, "c'mon, you'll be fine."

Mara yelped followed by Kim giggling, the water from their side sputtered to life as I walked towards Dina. I could see why Mara complained, damn this was cold. I felt my skin immediately produce goosebumps followed by shivers. It wasn't biting cold, but enough to make you want to run from it. Kim already started holding Mara in an embrace to warm her, while Dina was working up a soapy lather on her body.

"God, you guys do this every day?" Mara asked through chattering teeth.

Kim replied, "You get used to it, plus, now we have a reason to get close and warm up."

Dina turned around at this point and held out the loofah to me. I gently made circles on her shoulders, then moved down to her traps, making sure to press my hands against her taut skin. Each muscle was firm yet her skin was soft and smooth, the water coming down made her back glisten. Right down to her ass.

"Whoa, watch where you point that thing." Dina's voice sounded distant while I was lost in the dimples above her glutes.

I joked, "Sorry, it's got a mind of its own." As she turned around the water pelted her soft breasts and she grabbed a hold of my shaft.

"I see, looks like he's ready for his own workout." Her hand gripped my foreskin and she slowly tugged back and forth. She leaned in to kiss me while we let the water wash over us, and I gave in to what I wanted to do since we got here. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, massaging and appreciating how toned they were.

I reached down further and slowly pushed a finger in from behind her, causing her to bite the skin on my chest. She made me pull back a little out of surprise, having never experienced it before. We laughed before she continued down to kiss my abs. When I glanced over Mara had her back to Kim while getting her pussy rubbed. She was only a few inches shorter but Kim's build made her look tiny in comparison.

Watching my little sister melt in her arms while a stream of water cascaded down their bodies made me even harder. I whipped my head back to see Dina's mouth begin its attempts at engulfing my dick. Her biceps and delts flexed every time she jerked my shaft while bobbing her head. My hands went between rubbing her shoulders and caressing her jaw, encouraging her to choke down more of me.

She grabbed my ass and pulled herself into me and I instinctively grabbed her head. I held her there while I felt her gagging, enjoying the contractions in her throat until she released her grip on me. She looked up with bloodshot eyes, "I'm gonna need that thing in me, right now Vince."

She steadied herself against the wall and turned off the shower, "So we don't slip." Dina winked and hooked a leg around my forearm as if she was doing the splits, giving me a perfect view to guide myself into her.

I followed the muscle striations of her inner thighs, right to her pussy and watched my head breach her lips. Her eyebrows furled as we looked into each other's eyes. At this angle I was able to get pretty far in as I slowly began to pump, her legs seemed to relax as I got faster. I started pulling her into me as our pace picked up, and her free hand went to rubbing her clit.

I felt the thigh wrapped around my arm get tighter, her muscles were straining as she seemed to get closer to coming. At this point I could feel my bicep getting sore, but seeing her abs flex everytime I rammed my cock in reinvigorated me. I started pushing her against the wall and she leaned her back into it.

As if she read my mind, she nimbly picked up her other leg and hooked it around my other arm. Holding her in the air I finally felt her body relax as I impaled her. She completely gave in and held me, every thrust resulting in a loud slap of her wet ass hitting the wall.

"Just like that, keep going, I'm getting close." She was breathing harder than the workout, every exhale was through her nose as we kissed. Moans were going through her mouth into mine and her arms pulled me in tight. Finally she let go and fell to the wall, her eyes rolled back and suddenly her body tightened again. Lifting herself up and off of me she tensed her thighs, squeezing me in between.

When she finally relaxed I let her down and she kissed me, "I really like bonding with you, Vince."

"Me too, you scared me a little there with your thighs, thought you were going to crush me."

Dina snickered, "Don't worry, if I really wanted to hurt you, I could." As we continued kissing I felt a hand on my dick and looked to find Mara and Kim next to us.

"You didn't cum yet, right Vince? I haven't had the pleasure of being filled by you." said Kim. She traded off with her daughter in kissing me, they both seemed to have the same technique of using a lot of tongue. I got lost in imagining how much they've kissed and enjoyed one another at these retreats. Mara's mouth brought me back when she put my entire scrotum in her mouth, tugging at them while continuing to stroke me.

Kim turned around and bent over, pressing her hands against the wall and giving me a view of her muscular back. It looked a lot like Dina's but a shade darker and dotted with wrinkles and moles. Her pussy had larger labia unlike her daughter's, and her asshole was darker too. As I approached with my cock, Mara spit one last time on it and guided me in. She stood up to watch the rest of my shaft disappear into Kim. I pulled her in while slowly pumping, shoving my fingers between her legs and rubbing back and forth. Making sure she was extra wet before pushing them inside her.

Kim was loud, or it might have been the acoustics from the tiled walls. Her moans made Dina's seem silent in comparison. It wasn't long before I gave up fingering my little sister and dedicating my whole body to jamming every inch of me into Kim's pussy. Her body fluctuated between tensing and slacking to match the volume of her screams. Dina had taken her place in front to watch her mom get drilled, and beckoned Mara over.

"Vince, keep that pace baby." She started getting on her toes and dipped her head down.

"Yes ma'am." I gripped her hips as best I could, despite how sore my thighs felt, I just wanted to make her cum like Dina. Concentrating on every stroke, I watched my shaft glide between her lips and the droplets of water that splashed away when I collided with her ass. Her legs spread further out and I reached around to rub her clit. It was slick with our juices and as I looked down I could see her knees turning inward. Soon she let out a strained moan and grabbed Dina's arm, she kicked her leg up and caressed me with her foot.

"Fuck. Don't tell your brother, but I like Vince's dick more." Her breaths were deep as she slowly regained control.

Dina let out a laugh while fingering Mara, "Yeah, I don't think he'd be jealous, he might like it too." Unsure of what she meant, I let out a nervous laugh and made eye contact with Mara who was looking back with a raised eyebrow.

Turning around on shaky legs, Kim asked, "Did you get a chance to cum?" Her hand went to stroke me as if feeling for the viscous substance.

"No, not yet." Her hand cupped my chin like a mother while she pulled me to her.

"Poor baby, auntie Kimmy's got you." She slid down to kiss the head, undoubtedly licking up the mess she left on me. I held her face and my palm could feel her jaw muscles as she worked my cock and balls. I looked at Dina next to me, I could never get tired of seeing her wet or oiled. The light reflected off a shimmering sculpted body, her toned legs spread wide for Mara to eat her out. I massaged her tits as we both received oral and she pulled one of my hands to her mouth to suck on my fingers.

Kim's voice cut in, "Mara, Dina already came, come help me with your brother." Mara quickly obeyed and my saliva-laden fingers went to replace her mouth on Dina's pussy.

Both their mouths encircled me, as if they were trying to kiss and my dick was the barrier. Unable to resist, I pumped back and forth, using their lips as a single orifice. Their tongues were also putting in work, drenching me in saliva as they took turns stroking and sucking. My orgasm began building, the soreness in my muscles actually added to the pleasure. I felt like letting my legs go, and fighting against that made the build up that much stronger.

Something I never felt before, my quads alone were trembling and I dug my fingers into Dina's pussy and skin. A guttural moan left my mouth as Mara was mid-stroke. Quickly, Kim wrapped her hand around Mara's and aimed the tip into her open mouth. The first burst felt like a relief, and I began feeling my left ass cheek get really tight. I couldn't think and just leaned on Dina while the subsequent ropes splashed on the two below.

Laughter broke out as Kim tried to divert it into Mara's mouth and I covered my little sister's face. Streaks were left across a closed eye, her nose, and lips. Kim swallowed, "Vince, do you usually cum this much?"

"No, just since last night, Mona gave me something that makes me blow huge loads."

"Oh, some Amber." Kim paused in thought, "Dina, remind me to get some for Ben."

Dina was already standing over Mara, licking her face clean while Mara enjoyed her tongue with a look of bliss stretched across her face. Dina's hand instructed Mara to open her mouth, and she dribbled the cum expertly in, then spat the last amount loudly.

She wiped her mouth, "Yeah, we can get some on the way back, maybe add it to a smoothie?" she turned to look back down at Mara. "Ready to give it back?"

"Oops. Sorry, I didn't know you wanted it back." Mara was already wiping her mouth with a sullen look on her face as she stood up.

"That's okay," Dina kissed her tenderly, "You ever snowballed before?"

"No, but I know what it is and wanna try. None of my family wants to spit in my mouth."

I interjected, "Hey, you only asked Kerry. I didn't know it was an open invite."

"Glad I got to pop your mouth cherry." Dina leaned over to give Mara a final kiss before we showered one last time.

The Marziks left before we did while Mara and I finished drying ourselves off. This was a nice morning, regardless of getting to cum into Kim's mouth; I enjoyed pushing myself and got a rewarding shower afterwards. Made me feel like I was back in my routine instead of the constant surprises these past few days.

"You're smiling a lot, did you want to fuck Kim that badly?" Mara nudged me as we left the lodge to be bathed in the sun's warming rays. Looking over at her, I couldn't help but brush the hair back behind her ear to get a better look at her face.

"Nah, just enjoyed a beautiful morning with you Mar."

"Shut the fuck up." Her giggle hit a register I hadn't heard in a while, like a teen before I left for the army. She slapped my ass and hooked my arm, pulling me in as we walked down the path. "You want to know a secret?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Sure, is this good or bad?"

"Good... I think," she paused to look away, "I kind of used to spy on you when you came home after basketball. You were always in a rush to shower and never closed your door all the way."

I stopped in my tracks - incredulous, "Wait, for real?"

She nodded back at me, "I remember you standing in front of the mirror and flexing while you were naked." Her burst of laughter made my cheeks flush a little. "I mean, it was hot, and really confusing. And when I found porn, all the sibling stuff on there didn't help. I kept thinking of you pounding me with that huge cock."

I was a bit pissed at first at the invasion of privacy, then worried about how long she'd been doing this. "Jesus Mara, when were you doing all this?" I asked.

"I think I was about fifteen, up until you left."

"Didn't realize you were becoming such a pervert, glad I wasn't home." Her elbow was already next to me, making it easier to punch into my ribs after I said that.

"Hey fuck you, it wasn't even me Sara was the one," she paused, "kind of... her brother didn't close a tab of porn and she showed me. Robby was into a lot of gang bangs and degrading women shit."

"So what, you saw something you liked?"

"Yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about it, people with nice bodies all over each other. I was already touching myself in the shower to the thought of you. Mom was even getting mad how much water I was wasting." She chuckled, still looking in the distance, seemingly replaying it in her mind.

"At least mom never caught you, right?"

"No, thank god, could you imagine?" She looked over and I could feel my face betray me. "Wait. Did she catch you!?" Her smile begged me to answer as I felt the embarrassment emanating.

Dejectedly I admitted, "Yeah, it was really awkward. Remember when mom made that rule about the family laptop staying in the living room?"

"No fucking way, that was because of you? Also gross, I had to use that after you."

"She walked in on me jerking off with it in bed, I almost broke it with how hard I slammed it shut."

Mara was holding her sides laughing, "I'm sorry bro, but that's so funny. Can't imagine what she was thinking when she saw your huge hog."

By this point we'd made it near the fork of the trail and spotted the Castillo family heading our way. "Hey!" My voice almost broke from the excitement of the beautiful trio.

"Hey Vince, and you must be Kerry?" asked Carla, the mom.

s1grid4r
s1grid4r
109 Followers