Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara looked at us quizzically, "Do we have anything planned?"

"No baby, not at that time." Mom answered.

"Perfect, any other Terondes want to join? I'll be fully available at the Meiran's House."

"Kids? How about it? I think we could all use a little trim." I shrugged at mom and ran my hand along my scalp, unsure what she meant. I didn't have a high and tight but it was far from what could be considered long.

"Got it, Terondes all at one...ce" She had a bubbly giggle at her own pun and despite how corny it was it got a chuckle out of our table. I enjoyed watching her turn and see the freckles on her skin and red locks in a bun. Turning back I looked around to notice more empty tables than usual.

"There's less people out here today."

Kerry responded, "Fewer. You mean fewer people out here."

I shot back, "No, less people, professor."

Kerry rolled her eyes, "This point in the resort is when people start getting comfortable. The new Hopefuls want to stay inside and fuck their family, and the Disciples start going to each others' cabins."

"I get it, if it weren't for you and mom getting me out I'd stay inside getting railed by Vince all day." Mara chimed in.

"I know, you can't even sleep in separate beds."

"Not my fault it's so cold at night." Mara rebutted.

"I think it's cute, my big boy warming up his baby sister." Mom rubbed my thigh as she leaned her head on me. I returned the gesture and saw Mara fake a gag.

Kerry cut in, "Well if you guys won't be too busy fucking, something I actually enjoyed was going back to the vision pool. My first time here someone took me back to it after a few days, I didn't realize I needed it."

Mara and I looked at mom to confirm, "Why not? You two should try it, I think I'm past the point of needing it more than once a trip."

"Why not," said Mara.

"Yeah, I'm down. The one at the fork again, or...?" I looked at Kerry.

"Hmm, have you guys seen the worship area yet?"

"Nope"

Mara shook her head, "Nuh-uh"

Kerry looked to mom, "Mom? I'll take them, did you want to join us there?"

"You kids have fun, I haven't gotten a chance to catch up with May Shu. I know her kids will be real busy exploring each other, she might want some company." Mom kissed us each on the lips as we left, and we greeted the Allens seated with Nadia on our way out. I guess Ranya was still recovering from last night too.

It was still morning and the air was still crisp with birds chirping away on our walk down the left path. Once we made it to a break in the treeline, I began to see the rows of wooden platforms through the trees.

"Whoa, sick altar." Mara was ahead of us. The rows angled toward an intricately chiseled wood stage, with fading blue paint on its circular edge. A gothic M and branching foliage was carved into the middle and donned yellow paint.

"What do these moons mean?" Mara was running her fingers against a crescent moon in the corner.

"I don't really remember, something to do with Meira's original religion and where this place gets its... powers?" I'd rarely heard Kerry so unsure of something, but I couldn't fault her, so much of this place was inexplicable. The moons were in different phases in the other corners, a half, a gibbous, and a full moon.

"Come on, the pool's back here." Kerry ushered us behind the altar and came upon an immaculate vision pool. The stones looked clean, no overgrowth or signs of wear from the constant spout.

"This one's so nice," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're pretty irreverent about this particular spot, so the Meirans like to take extra care of this pool," said Kerry while she began dipping her feet in. "Come on, I'll join you two this time."

"Ooh, fun." Mara slid in behind her and I hopped in from the side.

I looked over as we laid back and watched my sisters close their eyes, I smiled and did the same as we drifted away.

--? --

"Sal, come back to bed, what are you doing?" Who's talking to me? It doesn't sound like either of my sisters.

"I'm just taking it all in, honey. We haven't been able to just be us in a long time." Did that? That voice came from me, but it sounded like Dad.

I see a city at night, not sure where it is, but the lit room behind me is in the reflection of this window. Oh shit, that's mom sitting on the bed. This is so weird, I feel like I'm watching a video and at the same time I feel like this body is mine.

Oh fuck, am I Dad right now?

"Yeah well, let's not waste any more time and get over here." said Mom. I forgot how great she looks with curls, I think I was eleven or twelve the last time her hair looked like this. Everything blacked out for a second and I'm behind her, pulling her hair and fucking her. I look down and recognize the happy trail on this belly instantly.

I'm in Dad's body, and I'm guessing this is some sort of memory? "Sal, cum inside me, fill me up baby." I can feel Mom's curves, her thick hips and ass bouncing as he rams her pussy. Everything goes black again and her head's on my chest.

"I don't know, I think I'm losing him Lydia, the kid's starting to get into video games n' being with his friends now and you know me..."

"Yeah, I do, and I know you can talk to him, the boy will listen to you."

"How do you know? What if he already hates me for workin' so much?" I wanted to say something to him, to tell him I just pulled away because I thought he was pulling away.

"He doesn't hate you, and you worry too much about becoming like your father. You hated him, but you're not him, and you can't think of Vince as a younger you. He's just now starting to figure himself out."

"Yeah, I think you're right baby. Like always." He kissed her head and I could even smell the scent in her hair. I remember it when the three of us would lay next to mom and Kerry played with her curls. It was around the time...

Fuck, I was twelve when he died.

Things went black again and now I'm driving. I feel the worn grip on the steering wheel and the new smells enter my nose, Dad's cigarettes mixed with worn car leather. It's dark and the sounds of pelting rain droplets is interspersed with the wiper blades' motor.

My hand moves to shift the rearview mirror and I look into it, Dad's eyes look right back at me.

"Vince, wake up." He says to me, his eyebrows furling and I'm scared he's mad at me. "Vince!" His booming voice scares me and crescendos into the blaring horn of another car. The headlights are coming right at me and I can only think to swerve into the darkness.

-- WORSHIP GROUNDS --

"Vince!" My hands go up to shield myself from the impact of the car, and in my thrashing I plunge underwater. I open my eyes and quickly try to swim up and out. Suddenly I'm standing and looking at Kerry and Mara, wide-eyed and against the edge of the pool.

"Vince, what the fuck, are you okay?" Mara looked annoyed and concerned at the same time.

Kerry wiped water from her eyes and approached me, "Hey, you're in the vision pool, remember? You're safe."

"I- Sorry. Fuck, that was so scary." She hugged me and stroked the back of my head, I almost forgot what my own body felt like. "Did I hurt you guys?"

"No, of course not, you just squeezed the hell out of my hand and I woke up. I tried calling to you, and that's when you sank." Kerry answered.

Mara was already out of the pool and handing us towels from a covered container. "Your first time wasn't like that, was it Army stuff again?"

"No, actually I saw Dad I- I was Dad."

"That's... heavy." said Kerry.

"What? What happened?" asked Mara.

"He doesn't have to tell us, and don't feel pressured by her if you need time to process it Vince."

"Thanks, I think I do. I mean, I don't know what it means or why I was seeing it. Or if what I saw was..." They were both staring at me, possibly because they thought I was crazy or they just wanted any shred of hearing about our dad. "Never mind." I figured I'd keep it to myself until I can understand it better.

After we dried off and came out from behind the altar, we spotted Felicia - the mom to the twins Ana and Chris. She was laid completely flat and spread eagle, facing the sky like she was soaking up the sun. We quietly walked past her and went back to the clearing towards the path.

"Are you guys hungry at all? I think it's almost lunch time, we were there for a minute." Kerry asked.

"Nah," I shook my head and Mara did the same, "I think I'll go back to the tables, see if I can talk to mom about what I saw."

Kerry consoled me, "Or just take it easy if she's not there, give yourself some time."

I nodded my head and Mara broke in, "I could use some more time at the lake. Felicia reminded me I need to even my tan."

"I'll join you," they both turned to me. "Are you gonna be okay on your own Vince?"

I smiled, "You know me, I'll survive."

I leaned toward them and it got awkward for a second when they both tried to kiss me, but we laughed and made it a three-way. They headed off to the lake and I took the trail back to the tables.

-- GATHERING AREA --

I noticed the serving tents didn't have a line like it usually does, just a few benches had groups about them. No sign of Mom though, maybe she went back to our cabin. The food smelled good, but I think I need to fully recover before trying to ingest anything.

Mona was standing behind one of the serving setups and waved at me, "Vince, are you hungry?"

I shook my head, "No thanks, I'm recovering right now."

"Oh no, was it the weed from last night? I know it was your first time and all."

"Ah, no it wasn't." I chuckled, thinking fondly back to pumping cum into her until she was overflowing. "This is from the vision pool. Saw something weird and wanted to ask my mom about it."

"Yeah, that thing can take a toll on you. Once it took me back to something I forgot about in elementary school. Made me start questioning what else I had locked away. Anyways, I think I saw your mom go to the Shu's cabin."

"Thanks Mona." I turned around and realized I had no idea which one that was, "umm, which one is it?"

"I think it's the third behind yours, just look for the names on the doors, there's only so many."

"Right, thanks again."

The cabins are huge, luckily there's only two columns of them and you can't get lost. I didn't realize the Hadis were right behind us, and diagonal to them were the Allens. Everyone's cabins seemed identical, even the back patio had the same furniture.

There was some moaning coming from the Allens' patio and when I went around I was surprised to see it was just Ana. No Chris, and I knew her mom was back at the worship area sunbathing. She was kneeling on one of the chairs, ass out and an arm underneath, shoving a toy in and out of herself.

Her asshole looked amazing, wet and slick as a green-colored dildo pumped below it. I remembered Kerry saying she liked to be used without warning, and I couldn't help myself. She heard me approach and looked at me lasciviously and brought the toy to her mouth.

My erection was ready to go and I slid inside her. She yelped as I slowly opened her up, pumping at a slow pace and rubbing my thumb against her anus. Ana reached back and handed me what I thought was a regular dildo but I now felt it buzzing away. I spat on it and pressed it against her hole as she moaned.

At this point I was standing still, her body was bucking back and forth trying to get every inch of me in her. I pressed the dildo down harder and saw her asshole start to pucker, she reached for a bottle of lube on a nearby table and paused to squeeze it into my hand.

"What brought you by our cabin?" She shut her eyes as I resumed fucking her while rubbing the lube all over the dildo.

"I was just looking for my mom, Mona said she's in the Shu cabin." I grew even harder at the thought of just casually drilling Ana's pussy as we conversed like this. I started pressing the toy in her ass and was surprised to find how easily it breached her asshole.

"Fuck, that's so good Vince. Umm, yeah she went in there with them and Nikki." The green shaft slipped further in and I held its base against my pelvis to synchronize the penetration. She was even tighter now that I was sharing this space with it. "Cum inside me, whichever hole you want."

"Of course, I can't wait to dump it all in your tight little holes." I felt her quiver and curl her body forward as she came with me still inside. Letting go of the dildo I held her hips and started ramming my cock in. The wet slaps from our bodies colliding emboldened me, I could see her knuckles turning white from gripping the chair.

Her screams turned to a shaky moan and she tried to steady herself, recovering after the orgasm. Her body relented and she jutted her ass out again, letting me get my whole shaft inside. The lube and her juices built up with every stroke of my cock inside and I leaned forward to play with her nipples. Her back arched more and her hips shook uncontrollably.

My toes began to curl as the orgasm built up, and the muscles in my legs tightened getting ready to feel the release. When I felt it bubble up from my pelvis I quickly pulled out my cock and the dildo. I gave Ana exactly what she wanted and in her gaping asshole I began emptying ropes of cum.

The palpating pink of her anus welcomed the load, and her moaning echoed the sentiment. Some of it hit her back but most of it dribbled out of my tip and right into her ass. She took the dildo from me and inserted it back into her as if sealing my load inside. Ana beckoned me to her and I walked around to let her clean me off and get the last drops left in my shaft.

"Thank you, you got here at the right time, Chris ran off after mom went to worship."

"Yeah, we saw her on our way back from the vision pool, no sign of Chris though." A thud sounded as we both looked back and saw the toy had slipped out of her. We laughed and she sat as a wet far escaped, causing us to erupt.

"Does everyone here like anal?" I asked, surprised how much she'd enjoyed the double penetration.

"I think so, most of the women here excluding some moms. And some of the men too, if that's what you meant."

Forgetting that I saw Basim and Ben together a few days ago it didn't occur to me that the men could be bisexual just as much as the women. "Oh, no - I mean - it's fine if they do."

Ana chuckled, "I think you'll get used to it, the men, I mean. Remember we're all here to bond, just think of them as your family. We don't really care for labels, just that we can share something intimate and vulnerable with the ones we love."

"That... makes sense. When I was fucking you, I just wanted to see you cum, and felt closer with you when you did."

"See?" she leaned forward in her seat to kiss my flaccid dick. "Here, I don't care which genitals are in front of me, I just want them to feel good."

"Mission accomplished," I leaned down to give her a kiss. "Now to find my mom." She reminded me which cabin by pointing towards it and sent me on my way.

-- SHU CABIN --

I knocked on the door and heard muffled voices on the other side followed by nearing footsteps. The door opened to an elated Joey with a familiar beaming smile, "Vince! Dude!" He pulled me in for a hug and my arms hung in the air as I became acutely aware of our penises touching.

Remembering Ana's words, I returned the gesture with the same energy I'd give Mara. I was surprised by how quickly the homophobic fear melted, and I looked into a room of women smiling back, reassuring me. I was safe here to sit with that confusion, not have to mask it with a quip or gay joke to protect my ego.

"Come in, come in, your mom's here too." Joey stepped aside and everyone was seated in couches and chairs in a U-formation.

"Hey baby," Mom was already up and hugging me, "did you and your sisters make it to the vision pool?"

"Yeah, we did." I wanted to mention what I saw but figured I'd save it for a more private setting. "Kerry and Mara went to the lake, I just wanted to come spend some time with you."

"Aww" the rest of the room said in unison. Mom kissed me on the cheek and I looked around to see all the Shus: Ella, Helen, May and Joey along with Nikki Farzhad here. I smirked back at them and sat between Nikki and Mom while the Shus were spread between the other two couches.

"You guys have more couches than we do." I noted.

May answered, "We enjoy having guests over, we usually sleep together anyways so opted for fewer beds."

I nodded, "I see, and sorry if I interrupted anything."

"Not at all, Nikki was just updating us about her life since we last saw her." It was odd seeing Helen and Ella so quiet while their mom talked.

"Oh yeah," Nikki cut in, "I was just telling them about work. So after the patient woke up thrashing around, me and another nurse had to hold him still. One of his legs slipped out and I took a knee to the chest."

The room recoiled in response as she turned to me, "I'm a nurse in the ER. Well, not anymore, not after that. Now I'm back in school for post-grad, looking for something less involved."

Helen sat up, "There's always hospice, I'm telling you girl, they're old and just act like babies most of the time."

"No, that's still too much, plus I heard they like fucking as much as we do here but STDs get around. I don't think I can deal with giving them sponge baths when they have the clap." Just hearing her say that recalled visceral memories from middle school sex-ed.

"True, you do have to deal with that kind of behavior. The old guys can get a little handsy too, so you have to keep an eye on some of them."

Ella joked, "I can see why they'd want to grab these." She reached over to cup her sister's breasts and bounced them, making us all chuckle.

"What does your mom think of you going back to school?" Mom asked.

"Oh, she's ecstatic, especially since I'm living at home again, what with my alma mater being closer to her. My other sister Candace doesn't come around much after marrying some army dude."

"That's right, she did! What was his name? Maybe Vince knows him!"

"Mom, we don't all know each other." I corrected her, "where does your sister live?"

Nikki answered, "Somewhere northeast. I think Maryland, she doesn't talk to us too much."

"Yeah I have no idea, never went or knew anyone from the posts up there."

Nikki leaned in and started casually caressing my chest, "Didn't think you would, that'd be a crazy coincidence if you knew her husband."

"How long were you in?" Joey cut in, "I wanted to join but mom said it was beneath me."

An embarrassed May sat up, "Er- No that's not what I meant, I just did not think Joey was..."

"It's okay," I actually laughed at the thought, "trust me dude, your mom was kind of right. The type of guys you meet there aren't the brightest, and I was just in for three years."

"Whoa... so did you kill anyone?"

Helen reached over to smack Joey's thigh and Ella tsked loudly at him. "Sorry!" Joey said with raised hands.

I smiled as May stood up to break the awkwardness, "Don't answer that, would you like a drink at all Vince?"

"Sure, why not. I was out in the sun before this, blowing Ana's back out." I let Nikki continue rubbing me and put an arm around her.

"Look at you bonding on your own, were Felicia and Chris there too?" Mom asked while looking out the window.

"No, just her. Honestly, I thought that's what you guys would be doing when I came knocking."

"We've just been enjoying your mother's and Nikki's company," said May from the kitchen. "Is tea okay young man?" Helen and Ella got up to help their mom.

"Let's all have some," said Ella followed by a giggle from Helen and a raised eyebrow from their mom. As we watched them, Joey excitedly got up and walked to the bathroom.

The Shu women returned holding a tray of white teacups with intricate blue flower patterns. "Oh boy," said Nikki. "What'd you guys put in it this time?"