Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm Mara, the youngest. Kerry's our older sister." She surprisingly answered more confidently than our previous interactions with new families.

Lillian stepped forward, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lilly, also the youngest." Something happened, like a spark of interest that could've been mistaken for timidness. Both their smiles turned to nervous chuckles and a silence finally broken by Anita.

"And I'm Anita, are you a hugger?" Mara nodded and they embraced and I suddenly noticed how much Anita's and Lilly's bodies matched my own sisters. Lilly was petite like Mara, and Anita was about Kerry's height, just with slightly bigger breasts and hips.

"It was nice to meet you Mara, we're headed to the pilates session. Are you and your mother joining us today Vince?" asked Carla.

"No, we just finished a workout with the Marziks, and I think my mom's still sleeping. We haven't seen her yet."

"Ah, well tell her we said hi. Goodbye you two!"

They walked off and Mara tugged my arm whispering, "Did you fuck them at pilates?"

"Yeah, wait no, just Anita."

"I can see why, her ass is thick. With two C's!"

I scoffed, "What was that with Lilly? You almost looked like you knew each other."

"No, but now I really want to, she's cute and kinda reminds me of Sara."

"And you're interested? Are you telling me you've had a crush on your best friend?" We stopped at the fork and stopped at a nearby bench next to the vision pool.

"No! I mean, I don't know." Mara looked at her hands and started fidgeting with her nails. "A few days after we watched her brother's open tabs, I joked and asked if she saw anything new. We were close and I guess she felt comfortable telling me she was watching it on her own."

"Oh..." was all I could get out, unsure where this was headed.

"So of course I showed her what I liked and funny enough, we even have the same tastes." She finally looked up as she smirked, "Don't get mad, okay?"

"Wait what?"

"I told her I saw your cock."

A feeling between disbelief and embarrassment congealed in my stomach. "Mara I- I don't even know what to say. I want to say that's fucked up to tell your friend, but I've been draining my balls into you the past few days so my bar is off right now."

"I know, I'm sorry. I said don't be mad!" I couldn't resist her big apologetic eyes. I pulled her in as if to kiss her and tickled her instead. She didn't put up much of a fight, just laughed and squirmed away from me.

"If it's any consolation, she said she wanted to sneak a peek one day."

"Wait, did you guys ever spy on me together?"

"No no, you were already gone at this point. Wait, how'd we get here anyways?"

"You were interested in Sara?"

"Oh yeah, well we went from sharing videos to talking a lot about sex, and then about how we get off. Eventually we started watching stuff together, and one thing led to another." Her eyes drifted away to look at the ground, "... And we popped our lesbian cherries."

"I mean, that's good, right?"

"Yeah, but she got weird after that, just started acting like it didn't happen and didn't want to talk about it. A few weeks later she started dating a guy at school, and poof, no more porn or sex talk."

"Huh, weird."

"Right? I don't know if it was something I did or whatever, I'm just glad we're still friends. I didn't want to risk losing her completely, so I've just been going with it."

"Sorry Mar. Is Sara's family religious? Maybe she was feeling guilty about it?"

"No, not really, fuck I wish she'd just tell me whatever's going on." I hugged her and felt a bond, lamenting together for something lost, and at the same time happy we had each other. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and when she pulled away her eyes were bloodshot.

I wiped away the tears with my thumbs and she smiled, "I feel stupid, it's not like we were ever dating."

"You're not stupid, you two were like twins and shared something special. Give her time, she'll come around. Something like that just doesn't disappear from her thoughts overnight."

"Yeah, you might be right. Thanks Vince," she leaned in for a kiss that I happily returned. "I'm glad I told you, feels like a weight's been lifted."

She held my hand all the way back to the cabin, it was still early and the only sounds were from the birds waking.

-- TERONDE CABIN --

I opened the door quietly thinking Kerry and mom were still sleeping. Instead, mom was sitting on the couch, legs spread wide as Kerry had her face buried in between.

"Ooh, can I join?" Mara asked, despite already moving to sit down next to mom.

"Mhmm" Kerry mumbled as she nodded while continuing to tongue mom's clit. She pulled away for a second with a wet chin and gestured to the empty spot on the couch, "You too, team effort for mom."

"Don't need to tell me twice." I replied.

"This is such a nice treat for mommy, you three are too sweet." Her breathing increased as I began kissing down her neck. Mara had a mouthful of mom's nipple, sucking on one and flicking the other.

Mom's hand ran through my hair, pressing my head into her soft skin. Each time I pursed my lips to kiss her, I inhaled to absorb that sweet fragrance she's always worn. It drew me in and this time I began caressing her head in return, pulling it towards me for a deep kiss. She moaned into my mouth and I couldn't resist digging my tongue in to play with hers.

Kerry's hand drifted to my erection, I guess she couldn't resist even if we were all trying to pleasure mom. She replaced her mouth on Mom's pussy with two fingers that slipped in with a wet smack. Just like the night before, Kerry pushed me into her mouth, gagging halfway down my shaft. She pulled back to reveal my wet shaft before starting to stroke me.

"You like it sloppy, don't you Vince? I saw the way you were when Ranya was blowing you." A small bit of precum dangled from her chin as she questioned me.

"You got me, but it definitely feels better when my sisters do it."

"So fucking cheesy." Mara said as she went on all fours on the couch to kiss Mom and rub her clit. Mom returned the favor, fingering her from underneath, "You don't need to, Mom."

"It's okay baby, I love making my children happy." Her free hand went to rub my inner thigh as Kerry began pulling on my scrotum with her lips while continuing stroking. "Where were you two this morning anyways?" Mom asked.

My thoughts had to be consciously willed into my mouth, "Um, we were working out with the Marziks." Kerry's lips were pursed over my tip and her tongue flicking between the frenulum and hole.

I heard an audible wet pop when Kerry stopped sucking to ask, "Oh, how was that? I didn't last more than ten minutes last time."

"It wasn't too bad, I'm gonna be sore tomorrow though." Mara replied between moans.

"Aww, here baby lay down," Mom moved to get Mara on her back, then straddled her in a sixty-nine. Her voluminous ass was pointed towards me and Mara's hands spread her pussy lips as they ate each other out.

I couldn't help myself and leaned over, cupping my mouth over mom's asshole and adding my tongue to the mix. I looked up to check and she had her head thrown back, fully in bliss of her children tossing her salad. Even back here her skin smelled just as sweet, and her asshole was just as receptive as my sisters, albeit a bit looser.

She shifted forward and pulled away from my mouth, causing Mara and I to look at each other surprised. "Mom, you okay?" I asked.

Kerry stopped mid-blowjob again, "Good job you two, made mom cum for the first time today." We smiled as I caressed mom's ass and admired the sticky mix trailing from mom's labia to Mara's mouth.

I leaned down to give her a quick kiss and she said, "You should fuck mom like this, I want to watch from down here."

"Yeah? Mom, you ready for more?"

"Oh I'm ready Vince, your sisters warmed me up perfectly."

"What about you, Kerry?"

"Don't worry Vincey," She rubbed my head, "You know I can take care of myself, thanks for thinking of me though."

I had to plant a foot awkwardly off the couch to be at the right height for mom's pussy and make room for Mara's head. She gave mom and me a last second spit and rub before guiding me in. Something about seeing her hand push my tip into mom's pussy sent waves of pleasure up my spine.

"Shit, baby." It was odd hearing her swear, she'd always tried hard to be like the other suburban moms. The fact that we're in this situation meant she never really fit in, thinking of how those other moms would react to seeing this made it all the hotter. My wet cock glided in and out of her, each thrust forcing a moan while she licked Mara.

Kerry reappeared with that little vibrator she liked and a butt plug with lube already on it. She took the chair nearby, laying down and throwing her legs in the air. While pumping into mom, I enjoyed watching Kerry swirl the plug around her asshole and slowly try to push it in. I could hear the buzzing from the toy as she watched us, priming her asshole.

"Keep going mom, oh fuck." Mara spoke from underneath us and I could see mom finishing her off. Her little toes curled in the air and her fingers dug into mom's thighs.

I pulled my cock out to feed it to her while she was reeling from an orgasm. Mara hungrily bobbed her head back and forth, taking my cock in her throat at a new angle.

Mom giggled, "Sweety, we should've put down some towels, I forgot how much you can let out of that little pussy."

"Sorry, I was really in the moment."

"It's okay baby, I don't mind cleaning it, especially if it's from making my kids cum." On that last word, I pulled my dick from Mara's wet lips and shoved it back into mom. She grabbed the cushions from the surprise and arched her back showing me more of her ass.

I couldn't resist their plumpness and spanked her, ending with a handful and squeezing it. Mom's warm pussy felt like it was palpating and I felt droplets run down my scrotum. She stayed silent and I wasn't sure if she was cumming, but I continued plowing with renewed vigor. Even got some encouragement with Mara's hand pulling at my balls and an occasional finger pushing against my perineum. Wonder where she learned that.

"Slow down Vince," mom's voice was breathy. "I just need a break, you kids are really good at this." I slowly pulled out of her and saw how drenched I was. A combination of Mara's saliva, some sweat, and mom's juices covered my cock and pelvis.

She lurched forward and collapsed on the other side of the couch. Mara's lithe figure was left underneath me and I couldn't help myself when I saw her wet little mound. I took mom's place and began licking her lips while doing my best to spread them with my tongue.

Mom broke in, "Hey you two, don't forget about your big sister, you already spent all morning together." I looked over guiltily and Kerry was still in her own world having gotten the butt plug in and already rubbing the vibrator up and down on her clit.

She finally opened her eyes as I walked over and picked her up. Kerry quickly pulled her vibrator away and let me move her on to the couch. Mara sat up, excited, as I took her place and laid down. Kerry took the cue and mounted me right away, one leg on the couch and the other planted on the floor to steady herself.

"Sit on my face, Mara." Before I could say her name she mirrored Kerry and planted one foot on the floor. I guess it allowed her to get lower than normal since the pressure was starting to occlude my breathing. I tapped her thigh, "okay, but give me a little room to breathe."

"Haha, sorry bro."

Kerry's pussy was followed by vibrations thrumming while she slid down. Instinctively, I grabbed Mara's cheeks and spread them; both for ease of oral and to let out how much I was enjoying my siblings' pussies. I felt them both lean toward each other and the sound of muffled moans as they made out filled the air.

Mara began gushing on to my tongue, not an orgasm squirt but enough to run down around my lips. She followed up by moving her hips, grinding her wet slit against the stubble on my face. When her asshole came close enough I held her in place so I could dig my tongue in there.

She dropped down again but I didn't care, if I suffocate I'd rather go like this. Luckily she leaned forward even more and Kerry slid my cock out. Mara vigorously jammed it into her mouth and I bucked my head back. I caught a glimpse of mom with her legs completely spread open on the chair watching us. Her fingers were spread and moving up and down along her labia.

"Mom, are you good?" I asked her.

"Of course baby, I just love seeing the three of you so close."

"I don't know how much closer I can get with my brother's cock in me" Kerry joked while sliding me back into her pussy. Mara and I scoffed as she mounted my face again, this time facing away from Kerry. I took in the view of her smooth pussy with tiny stubbles of pubic hair returning, leading up to her flat stomach.

"Hey, I'm serious, I didn't think you three could ever be like this. Kerry was so busy trying to be an adult, and you two would find anything to fight about."

"Even after-," Kerry paused to shudder while she dropped the vibrator on my pelvis. "Even after I moved out?" Her bouncing slowed and she eventually pulled me out and began grinding on the shaft.

"It got a little better, I think Vince was always at the gym and Mara was at Sara's house."

I paused and pulled my head away, "Yeah, and I found out this morning that this one was spying on me when I got naked in my room."

"Dude!" Mara playfully slapped my chest, "I just happened to walk by your open door, I'm not some pervert. I mean - I am, but not like - a creep."

Kerry added, "Yeah Vince, you did leave the bathroom door open when you'd shower."

"Look, I hated waiting for the steam to go away so I could use the mirror, sue me. Hold on, did you see me naked too?"

"I think it was when I visited home during college, I needed to pee and you were taking too long. I peeked in and you were drying yourself when I first spotted this thing." She started grinding harder and I'd occasionally feel the butt plug graze me.

"And here I was feeling bad about seeing Mara's nipples poking through her shirt on the ride here." She quickly stifled a laugh and looked at Kerry.

"Vince, you don't know how much she was talking about trying to give you a boner before we got here."

"And you were drooling on my crotch in the car!" I retorted.

"Okay, that was by accident, but I was also getting really wet and worked up thinking about what was going to happen." Kerry walked over to kneel and kissed me apologetically and I tasted what might have been Mara's usual brand of chapstick. "Plus, you've never seen either of us naked?"

"Actually, it was just mom."

"Oh?" She perked up and pulled her hand away from her swollen vagina.

"Yeah, I think I was in a rush somewhere and you were getting ready to go out. I looked for something in your room and thought your bathroom door was closed - but it wasn't. Maybe that's where I get it from."

Mom laughed before asking, "Well, what did you end up seeing?"

I sat up with my dick still erect, "Mostly your backside, and I ran out once you started turning. I just remember staring and thinking you saw me and I was in trouble."

Mom walked over, "Well you wouldn't've been, it's just somethin' that happens in a busy house." Her towering figure made the world melt away as she climbed on top and pulled me in to kiss my head. I held her close and nuzzled myself into her warm bosom.

She reached back and pushed my dick inside as we embraced. Her thick lower body slapped against me while she bounced up and down, splashing the gooey mess from my sisters. Mom's pussy was hot, like sticking my dick into something fresh from the oven. I wanted to melt inside, feeling the pillowy flesh milk me with every bounce of her ass. Her large tits swung in front of me and I stuck out my tongue to graze her nipples.

Her grip tightened and she squeezed me closer, moaning and grinding as she added a rotating motion. The tip of my cock was stirring her insides, I think I was pressed up against her cervix. "Oh fuck, mom," was the only thing I could get out before the surge of my orgasm hit. "I'm cu-" She didn't need me to finish, her hips slowed and I think I felt her walls press in.

Yeah, I definitely felt it, over and over as each rope of cum unloaded into her, she contracted those muscles. "Mom, that feels so fucking good. How are you doing that?" She continued pushing her hips back and forth on me, my cock finally started to feel the drippings spill out of her.

Immediately I felt someone's mouth on my balls, catching what they could and licking up my shaft. I could see Kerry kneeling and assumed it was Mara lapping up my cum. Mom slid forward and I felt more of my cum spill on to my lower belly. As Mom got off of me and stood, Kerry slid between her open legs to lick her pussy and Mara stood after milking the last drops out of me.

With a mouthful, she leaned over and held Kerry's jaws open, emulating Dina from this morning Mom and I watched in awe as she dribbled my cum into Kerry's open lips. Her eyes bulged as she was caught off guard being fed by our little sister.

"Oh, that was... nice" said mom. "You're so full of surprises Mara."

"Dina taught me that after our workout, you know, since Kerry didn't spit in my mouth last night."

Kerry wiped her lips and swallowed, "Hey," she paused to cough, "I just got wrapped up in the excitement. You're really becoming the freak in this family."

Mara balked, "Becoming?" They embraced and she licked the remnants that dotted around Kerry's jaw. "I think I've always been."

We cleaned up and rinsed off before the three of them started their morning skin routines. I used the time to unzip the couch covers and throw them in the same basket as the dirty sheets from last night. Mom told me to just hit the star on the room phone and tell them our name and what needs replacing.

Minutes later a knock came and I was happy to see Amanda at the door. Her blonde hair was pulled back and woven into braids behind her. It brought out her facial features even more, her septum piercing surrounded by a cute nose and blushed cheeks.

"Hey handsome, I got some replacements for ya." We locked eyes and exchanged a kiss. "You guys have been pretty busy, huh?"

"Um, yeah. Sorry."

"Oh, trust me it's not a problem. I love it when there's so much bonding with new members, just make sure to save some for me." She winked and I felt a smile form on my face, not used to the attention.

We exchanged baskets and goodbyes, when Mara yelled from behind me. "Amanda! Who did your braids? They're so cute!"

"Thank you! Just come by the Meiran lodge later, Hillary's amazing at it."

"Okay, bet! I'll come by later."

"Bet?" I asked after closing the door.

"Yeah, you know, like, 'for sure' or something like that, stop acting like you're old." I had to pause after being reminded of all the time lost being around people my age in the civilian world. I was always around aging sergeants and jaded privates in a bubble of despair.

"Y'all hungry for breakfast?" Mom asked, thankfully pulling me out of that train of thought.

"I am" Kerry cut in, "did you two get anything to eat earlier?" We shook our heads and mom patted our asses to follow Kerry out the door.

--GATHERING AREA--

Breakfast consisted of omelets beautifully rolled with spinach and some sort of cream cheese. They somehow held together in the metal trays and stayed gooey in the center.

"Hey, Mara?" The table looked up to see Hillary sporting a clipboard at just the right angle to cover her breasts. "Mandy mentioned you wanted to get some braids, right?"

"Oh yeah, umm like right now?"

"Sorry, no, just making sure I pencil you in. Want to come by around one?"