Meira's Family Getaway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary surprised me with a squeeze on the ass as I walked by and we exchanged smiles before I asked, "So are you a stylist too, Lilly?"

"Oh, no I'm barely in college. Just got interested in helping Hillary when my family got a tour of this place earlier today."

"Yeah, she's been a lifesaver. I'm actually able to finish these appointments on time." HIllary chimed in.

"Oh, umm, well I don't think I really need a haircut anyways." I didn't want to offend her, but I finally got my hair to a length I liked and wasn't going to risk being a learner's training doll.

"Shit, sorry, forgot to tell you two. They mean your pubic hair when they say trim" Kerry admitted from the couches in the waiting area.

Mara and I gave a collective, "Ooh" as HIllary and Lilly giggled. Mara was watching Lilly intently when I heard her doing something mechanically loud to my chair. The spinning element locked in place and where my feet were resting became really loose.

"I'm going to tilt you back a little and open your legs, okay?" Before I could nod Lilly pulled on something that gave several clicks, each one tilting me back a few degrees. Then she pulled each leg to the side and locked them in place. I felt like I was in a dentist's chair and about to get a penile exam.

I looked at Mara again for reassurance, instead I was met with a jealous glare. I shrugged with a sorry look on my face, but it was too late, Lilly was grabbing my package and manipulating it every which way.

"Ready Vince? I warmed up the oil, it'll be nice." Her beautiful smile was reassuring despite holding a safety razor next to my penis.

"Don't move, don't want anything to happen to that pretty cock of yours." Mara said, full of venom. I stuck my tongue out at her and got one in return, admiring Hillary's quick work with one side already done.

"I'm going to take good care of you Vince, don't worry." Lilly kissed my dick as she gently ran the safety razor down my oiled pelvis. My dick started hardening and she quickly stuffed it in her mouth to pull it downwards so as not to obscure her view. Her hands expertly continued gliding along my skin and leaving smooth sections behind. I tried thinking of something else to get my boner down but she was enjoying herself. She puckered her lips around my tip and sucked as her tongue tasted my precum.

Once she was done I'd never seen the area above my dick look so smooth, it accentuated the sparse hairs along my belly. "Okay I'm moving down here, can you scoot forward and hold your dick?" asked Lilly.

"Yeah, I gotcha." I felt really vulnerable in this position, but seeing the care she put in to ensure I had smooth genitalia was a turn on. Mara was done and stood next to me while Hillary worked on Kerry's hair. "I like these," I said as I ran my fingers along her braids, "it's cute and fierce - and beautiful - of course." I guess she forgave me since her tongue invaded my mouth after that compliment.

Lilly looked up, "Oh my god you guys are so cute." The warm oil was nice, especially when she was shaving my asshole. The scariest part was my balls, and even then she took it slow and made sure my skin was taut before the razor went anywhere near them.

"Okay, all done!" She started wiping me down with a towel and went to a nearby sink. "Just give it a few minutes so the oil can soak into your skin."

"Wait, what's the oil do?" I asked.

"It makes the shave last a long time, right Hillary?"

Hillary, without looking up from sectioning and cutting Kerry's ends, "Yeah, it's how we keep ourselves smooth for most of the retreat. Been a month since I've had any stubble."

I got up and as soon as Lilly was done wiping the chair Mara was already seated. "Oh, hello again." They both smiled and Mara twirled one of the braids and put it in front of her mouth as Lilly kissed up her thigh. "Wow you're wet, is this for me?" Before she could answer Lilly was already lapping up the grool dripping out of Mara.

Lilly pulled her tongue out, "Luckily you don't have balls so this will go fast." She quickly lathered the oil on and deftly moved the razor up and down Mara. Within a few strokes she was finished and massaged the oil into every nook of her genitals. "See? Nice and easy." She finished with a wink at Mara.

She didn't want to get up so I coaxed her out of the chair to let Mom have a turn. When Lilly walked away I whispered, "Don't worry, you'll get to fuck her." Once she traded places, Mom seemingly had an even faster session, just getting the oil applied.

"Lydia, did you want anything done with your hair?" Hillary asked, having finished with Kerry who was now getting her pussy cleaned up by Lilly.

"No, thank you though sweetie."

Hillary turned to Mara and me sitting on the couch, "How are you two? The oil should be good and sunk in by now." I touched myself curiously and felt how incredibly smooth it was, like the bare part of my arm.

"Whoa," I moved to touch my asshole and had never felt it that smooth, though I couldn't remember if I'd ever touched it this much before coming here.

She walked over and kneeled to inspect Lilly's work, "Nice job Lil' you didn't miss a spot on his balls." My cock grew just from having Hillary handle me like this and she smiled at the reaction, "Hey, we're done with bookings today, right?"

Lilly walked over to admire her work on Mara, "Yeah, Terondes were the last ones."

"Vince, come help me take care of your mom and sister." She made her way back to the chairs, "Kerry, Lydia, you two want a little hair mask and a facial?"

They both looked up and nodded. "That sounds really nice," said Mom.

"Vince, head into the back and grab me the box labeled 'SPA'. Oh, and some toys for those two." She pointed to the couch where Lilly and Mara had begun sixty-nining each other, faces obscured between legs. The spa box was easy to spot along with the toys, they were strewn about in what looked like a drying rack on top of a tray.

I didn't know what to pick so I grabbed a few just in case. I returned to both Mom's and Kerry's hair drenched with a milky substance and handed the box to Hillary. Then went to offer Mara and Lilly the toys, both of whom picked insertable vibrators. Quiet moans soon followed and got me in the mood. Ideas flitted into my mind while holding the remaining phallic objects and Kerry and Mom in the chairs, legs spread apart.

Hillary placed masks over their faces and was busy massaging Mom's temples. I chose a small black wand that resembled a microphone from the tray and positioned myself between Kerry's legs. Hillary smiled and bit her lip as she watched me kiss my sister's inner thighs.

A soft moan escaped Kerry's mouth, "Vince? Is that you?" Her hands squeezed the armrests helplessly, but her excitement caused her to scoot forward and spread her legs wider.

"It's definitely not me," said Hillary, "but I'm just enjoying the show."

My tongue slowly licked toward her pussy, but never past her outer lips, making sure to tease her senses. I caught her hand moving to her mound and placed it on my head where she quickly ran her fingers through. "Nope, what did you used to say to me when I tried to sneak food before dinner? 'You gotta learn some patience.'"

"Fuck patience." Kerry retorted.

By the time I started licking her labia, her hips were doing most of the work. She was grinding her pussy against my face and I got to fully appreciate Lilly's work. The smooth skin slid up and down while I forced my tongue into every fold.

"Mmm, I've missed your hands Hillary." Kerry's hand let go and I looked up to see Hillary giving her a head massage. I could tell she was on cloud nine by the way her toes were curling and how tense her thighs had gotten. By the time I brought the wand to her clit, she was soaking the entire seat of the chair. The leather made lewd sounds as her hips bobbed rhythmically.

I pushed in two fingers and that's when she lost it, her moans were coming through gritted teeth. Hillary started playing with her nipples and she did her best to keep the mask in place while writhing. I slowed down my fingers but the wand was doing most of the work. Her breathing became shallow as she forced her pelvis forward, pressing her clit against the vibrating bulb. This time I pushed my fingers deep, causing her to let out a strained wail.

The walls of her pussy tightened around my fingers and her knees pulled inward as she came. I managed to pull the wand away but her pussy didn't want to let go of my digits. As she relented, I pulled my hand away to see my palm covered in her juices and her clit swollen. I stood and looked for a towel, but Hillary was already there, grabbing my hand and licking my fingers.

"Mm, and I've missed the taste of your pussy, Kerry." She finished licking my palm and I pulled her in for a kiss. I held her close and wrapped my hands around to squeeze her ass as we mixed Kerry's grool in our mouths.

"Can I take the mask off yet?" asked Mom.

She quickly pulled away, "Oh! Sorry Ms. Teronde, yeah you and Kerry can take them off and follow me to rinse your hair out."

I helped them out of the chairs and the three of them went to the back as I turned towards the couch. Mara and Lilly were already signaling me over with mischievous smiles on their faces. They both knelt on the ground and patted the couch for me to sit.

Lilly smiled at me, "C'mere, we want to see who can swallow more of your dick."

"That sounds like a really great competition."

She laughed as her hand already started jerking me, spitting on the tip and pursing her lips. Mara watched eagerly and bit her bottom lip as Lillian pushed my cock to the back of her throat. She put up a finger to tell Mara to wait, and forced herself a few inches further. Mara wrapped her fingers around my dick as Lilly pulled away.

"Not bad." said Mara, presenting Lilly with the result.

"Bullshit, I think I was further down. I got more didn't I, Vince?"

I shrugged, "My sister's competitive, but she never cheats, she loses like a champ."

"Fine, your turn, slut." I was surprised to hear someone match Mara's snark, they playfully kissed before she started licking my tip. "No fair anyways, never had your brother's huge cock in my mouth before today."

"So what happens to the loser?" I asked.

"It's more about what the winner gets," Lilly said smirking, she started masturbating while watching Mara work her way down. "The prize is your load inside the winner."

My cock pulsed as the words left her mouth, "I definitely like this competition."

"Good, now sit down and be a good prize."

"Yes ma'am." I plopped on the couch as Mara started her attempt. Her lips wrapped tightly around and she pushed her head down forcing my dick into her throat. I felt a hard stop and Lilly's fingers wrapped around as Mara's pulled her head away.

With slobbered lips she said, "Bullshit!" Nearly the identical tone as Lilly, "There's no way we're tied."

"I don't know, I think I was a little lower than you." Lilly rebutted as they looked to me as the referee.

"Yeah, it was really close, kind of hard to determine. What's the plan for a tie?"

"Darn," Mara's hand joined Lilly's on my dick. "Guess we have to share his cum."

They locked eyes and kissed while fondling my dick and balls, then moved to give me a double blowjob. One would work the tip as the other licked up and down my shaft, then alternated to my scrotum.

"Damn Lill', you really did great on his balls, they're so smooth." Mara was using her tongue to jostle my nuts.

"You should see his asshole." I laid back to let them pick my legs up and exposed my asshole.

Mara immediately ran her finger over it, "Fuck that's smooth too." She began rimming me and it seemed to surprise Lilly.

"That's fucking hot, I didn't know you liked getting your ass eaten, Vince."

"Yeah, I didn't know either until Kerry did it to me."

Lilly climbed up to resume sucking my dick while Mara continued her rim job. I could feel the saliva start dripping down the more she gagged on my cock. As it flowed past my balls Mara caught it with her tongue and moved back up to rejoin Lilly.

"Can I ride your brother? I've been jealous at my sister for getting to fuck him first."

"Go for it." Mara slapped Lilly's ass as she got in position.

"You two are really getting along, huh?"

"Yeah," Lilly's pussy lips were already swollen, and I had the pleasure to watch them spread as she pushed me in. "Your sister's amazing... and so is your dick."

She braced herself and held my thighs as her petite frame slid me in. Like Mara, she only made it so far before having to start bouncing up and down. Mara sat next to me and draped a leg over, letting me play with her pussy as we enjoyed the show. We watched her slowly get more of my shaft inside, a portion of it much wetter as if marking it for another competition. I spat on my other hand to rub her exposed asshole as she bounced fervently.

Lillian began to slow to a stop and stood, her legs wobbled as she turned around with a satisfied face. "My thighs aren't made for that, your turn." She plopped down on the couch and traded places with Mara who eagerly climbed up to face me. Her torso leaned forward and I kissed her ribs gently as she reached back to push my dick into her.

A long moan followed as she sat down and slowly let her pussy envelop me. I pulled her in with an arm and she braced her hands against the wall behind me. She worked herself on my pole, gyrating her hips back and forth so I could stir up her insides. Lilly grabbed some nearby lube and one of the toys they were using. She laid down on the couch to play with herself, but I took the vibrator from her and had her scoot closer to me. Her legs folded back and I remembered how flexible she was, her pussy and asshole were presented as she dripped lube onto them.

"Want me to use this on both holes?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like my asshole played with too." She spread the lube all over her holes and I inserted the toy into her pussy first. She played with her clit while I drilled her with the buzzing blue rod, her other hand gripped the cushions as she watched me.

"So were you a pervert before coming here like my sister?"

Lillian blinked out of her trance, "Umm, well first, I didn't know your sister was a pervert." Her mouth, when left open, would seesaw left and right when I pushed the toy deeper. "Second, I only had one boyfriend before coming here. I didn't even know I liked girls until my mom ate me out."

Mara paused her riding, "He likes calling me a pervert because I saw him naked a while ago." She got up and also left a dripping mess on my cock and pelvis.

"Wait, did you guys fu-" Lilly stopped as Mara inserted a finger into her ass. "Fuck. Did you guys fuck before coming here?"

"No."

"God, no." We both said simultaneously, as if the thought was unfathomable.

"I mean, I wouldn't blame you if you did." Lilly looked hungrily at my unoccupied cock.

I got up to kneel on the couch and Mara pulled her finger out, seeing what was coming. She held Lilly's thighs down and I rubbed my shaft along her slit.

"Want him to fuck your asshole?" Mara asked.

"Shit, no, I don't think I'm ready for that. He's already too big for my pussy."

"When you're ready, make sure I'm there, I want to watch."

"Of course," Lilly pulled her in for a kiss, it looked like the perfect time so I pushed my cock in. She gasped and threw her head back, and Mara followed up by mounting her face.

The idea of us double-teaming her had me rock hard, Mara must've thought so too, she leaned forward and pulled me in for a kiss. She was feral, rubbing Lilly's clit as I pounded her and adding her spit to the mix.

"I'm- I'm fucking cumming..." Lilly's voice trailed off as her toes went into the air, unlike my sisters her toes spread apart instead of curling. No visible shaking but she pushed her hand against me to stop me from thrusting. We held still as Mara and I smiled at each other.

"You good?" Mara got up off of her face and brushed her hair out of the way. Lilly's eyes were closed and her jaw hung open, still doing that rocking motion.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." Her legs collapsed and only the tip of my dick remained inside her.

Mara wrapped her hand around my shaft and started stroking me, "I know how we can share your cum," a smile spread across her face. "Cum inside her and I'll eat it out."

"Ooh, she's cooking with that idea." responded Lilly.

Mara's spat on her hand and replaced it, and I started thrusting again. Her hand tightened and it felt like I was getting milked, for which I would happily be their cow. Lilly began moaning again as her legs spread further and I thrusted faster, beginning to feel the orgasm build. Soon it was just the sound of my wet cock squishing into her flesh as my whole body tightened.

I began moaning when I slowed my thrusts and Mara's strokes continued, finishing me off as I began cumming. The sensation pulsated through me and I wasn't sure how much I had left after Helen drained me at the cabin.

I took over milking the rest out as Mara got in position, "I saw this in a porn, bro, slowly pull out."

I did as she asked and Lilly angled her pussy up. Once I was out, Mara quickly replaced me and began licking Lilly from her asshole to her pussy. I watched as the cum spilled out, the bottom of her pussy acting as a reservoir from which Mara's tongue could drink. There was some semen still dripping from my throbbing cock and I brought it up to Lilly's mouth. She squeezed the rest out and gave my balls a few tugs as well.

Once I hopped off the couch, Mara brought her face to Lilly's and dripped my cum onto her welcoming tongue. As they made out I could feel my pulse in my head, I don't know if I exerted myself or if this threesome was something I enjoyed way more.

"Didn't even save some for me, huh?" came Hillary's voice from behind.

"Oh, sorry, I uh-" I scratched my chin nervously.

"I'm joking big boy, your sister and mom showed me their appreciation in the back."

Mom and Kerry planted themselves back in the chairs, hair freshly toweled off. We cleaned up the couch as Hillary blew their hair dry and styled it. Mom's hair shimmered and bounced, while Kerry looked like less of a corporate woman with layers that flowed when she spun.

We thanked them and exchanged kisses and ass grabs before following Kerry back through the winding halls. The building was deceptively small from the outside, the halls seemed to stretch like a luxury hotel and there looked to be stairwells at the ends. Before long we were at the foyer again, ready to head out and share our freshly-trimmed genitals with the rest of the camp.