All Comments on 'Mel and the Boys'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Gave it a 5 for a great story

and to fuck with dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wimp!

I understand getting excited watching your wife fuck. I never thought I would like that but then one night at a party I saw my blonde wife wearing only a pair of panties down on her knees sucking a guy's cock. At first I was really pissed off and was about to put a stop to her cock sucking and rip the guy apart but I realized I had a raging hard on. I never let her know I was watching and I witnessed her blowing him twice and fucking him three times that night. This I understand. Eating another man's cum and licking a dirty asshole is another matter. This guy is one sick wimpy fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

To the hell with the naysayers, if they don't like the genre they shouldn't read it.

This is a well written and erotic story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

And ALWAYS eat the cum! It doesn't make you a wimp if that's your kink. I love my wife, we have mind blowing sex and have for the past 35 years. But I enticed her one day to take on a friend of ours, he was/is single and a coworker. Riding back and forth to work together for years, I finally approached him about the idea and he was all for it since he never got laid, if I could talk my wife into it. She was not really thrilled about it, even though she knew I loved eating my creampie from her pussy.

The fateful afternoon finally came and Mike showed up at 11 am just like I asked. To describe my wife, she's about 5'3" and 140lbs, not bad after 2 kids 30 years before! Because I like it, she used to keep her pussy shaved completely bare, but finally went in and had it taken off with a laser. Now it's babybutt smooth and we both love it! She has an hourglass figure with a tight stomach but only small A cup titties. Luckily, she has HUGE nipples! As big as the last joint of my thumb and loves to have them brutalized! They were big when we were young, she loved to pull them hard when she masturbated before we were married and asked me to be even rougher. Over the years, they just grew!

When Mike walked in the door, we were all nervous. I'd known Mike for 20 years and he'd been over for dinner a lot. Since my wife has a submissive streak in her, I decided to get the ball rolling by ordering her to take her robe off, she had nothing on underneath! Mike's eyes bugged out and I told them to go get started without me, I'd be in later when they were more comfortable naked with each other. They headed for the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

When I got in there, they hadn't waited. Mike was between her legs, pumping away under the covers. Julie was hanging on for dear life while he pummeled her pussy. I'm not sure how long it lasted, they were already going when I walked in, but Mike didn't last more than 5 minutes after I got there and stripped down. My cock was as hard as it'd been in my youth, sticking straight up and oozing precum! Julie's eyes were closed as she laid there, opened to the cock that started coming in her! I specifically told him no rubbers as long as he was safe. He'd laughed about that, saying it had been almost 5 years(!) since he's last been laid.

When he was done groaning and my wife let go of him, he rolled off. It took her a minute or so before she recuperated but then threw back the covers and asked if I saw anything that looked good! I didn't need a second invitation and dove between her legs and to Mikes shock, shoved my face in her pussy where his copious amounts of sperm was running out and began licking and slurping! I heard his gasp but also my wife whispering something to him, letting him know cleaning her was my number one kink in life!

It didn't take long before she was clean but I couldn't stop, eventually rolling her over and sit on my face. I was pleased to find there was much more than needed to drain down and I happily slurped it up. She finally pushed away from my face and I saw her just move sideways to Mike and she sat on his now rock hard cock once again.

Suffice to say, I sucked three loads of cum from my wife, spurting my own over my belly without touching it, once. I fucked her while Mike looked on and then took his turn. The next day was a work day and when he picked me up I made sure it wasn't uncomfortable, we talked as normal. I didn't leave out what we did the day before and make certain I thanked him again and again. He laughed and said he enjoyed it and wondered what I got out of eating his cum out of her. I didn't have a good answer, how do we know what causes a particular kink in life?

Since my wife was retired, we began stopping at my house after work every single night for a few months, she would be ready and I would let her know when we were almost there. We'd both go in and Mike would already be hard as a rock and she was already juiced up too, knowing what was coming. He'd just pull his pants to his knees, crawl between her legs and pound away until he filled her up. A copious cummer, I looked forward to his finish for my own reward. He would leave as soon as he pulled his pants up but by then, I'd be sucking him out of her. Weekends for a while were for all day play and I'd suck a half dozen loads from her.

Things changed one day when we were on our way to work and he asked if I'd ever sucked a cock. No, I never had but it interested me. He mentioned that on the way home, perhaps I could do him, if I wanted, to see if his load of sperm was better from my wife or direct from his pipe! We were no more out of the work parking lot when he pulled his cock out and pushed his pants down to his knees. I took a deep breath and changed my life forever, taking his cockhead in my mouth.

It was incredible. Warm, smooth as silk, hard yet very soft. I loved it. It didn't take too long, I was lost in what I was doing, when I felt it start to swell even more and it suddenly started to spit in my mouth! I actually shot a load into my pants when I felt how hot it was, coming out. There was sooooo much! I didn't lose a drop but had to swallow quite a few times. It turned out, Mike had to pull over and park, my BJ was so intense. When we got to my house, I bit the bullet and we both went in to find my wife watching TV, I hadn't called her and she was surprised when Mike came in and started to pull her pants off! That was a riot!

I explained what happened, worried about her reaction. She loved it and had been worried about asking me if we could slow down a bit, she didn't need fucked nearly as often as she'd been getting it. If I wanted it straight from the pipe, that was fine with her, as long as it was ONLY Mike. Then she asked for a demonstration. I dropped to my knees and Mike pulled his cock out. Not using my hands I began to suck and his cock quickly hardened. Seeing movement in my peripheral vision, I glanced over to see my wife jacking her big clit off and having orgasm after orgasm! Seeing a woman play with herself for the first time set Mike off and I had yet another load to swallow. But I wouldn't let him get away, he didn't soften that much so I kept sucking, bringing him to yet another orgasm while we both watched my wife continue, even after we were done!

That has become our normal. I suck his cock 8 or 10 times per week and he fucks my wife a couple times over the weekend, which I clean of course. Everyone is satisfied, my wife has always been a chronic masturbator so that gave her another reason. I get what I want, a cock in my mouth and cum to eat, while jacking my cock off, trying to match my orgasm with Mikes.

Life is good!

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 9 years ago
Re: Anonymous "Excelent Story"

You could add more details and submit your comment as a story as it is quite hot.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Life is good

And the anonymous commentator who ended his lengthy message that way should publish his own story. He tells it well.

It might even rival this 5 star tale of a loving wife--and how she loves those young cocks!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author's autobiography

5***** for your admission for being bisex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT POST..BUT THEIR SON NOW NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED

HOT STORY..BUT FOR A COUPLE AS OPEN-MINDED AND UNINHIBITED..AS THEY ARE..MOM AND DAD NEED TO SEDUCE AND INCLUDE THEIR COLLEGE

STUD SON INTO FAMILY FUN..

AND SINCE DAD LIKED FEELING THE STUDS' COCKS DURING DP..WIFE/MOM NEEDS TO GET HIM INTO HOT BI WITH ALL HER STUDS..ESPECIALLY SON..

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This could have been a 4*, but it have some buts...

This could have been a 4*, but it have some buts...All was done in agreement from both of them, sure, but why the need to make the second boy to stay the night and leave the husband alone? If it was a one time only, i could understand her thinking, but she could fuck with him next day and the next, so she didn't took in consideration her husband...only her needs, and that's not the meaning of love!!! Another but was the first boy getting the most of the wife's pussy!!! And then he took another boy to fuck her? The brother I could understand, but him?

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Definitely could have lived without the creampie stuff

Well written otherwise. A few times you called luke steve and vice versa.

Also it's loner not loaner.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for negating the moaning turds.

Hot and filthy and *****stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

They have fun but they are fucking kids and when their son finds how humiliated will he be. His mother the neighborhood pig and a wimp father who loves it . Hot story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No any kid

@ Anons I do not like wife sharing stories, but I flips up this story after reading the comments that this couple has any son in the story. I did not find any so they did not endanger a kid's life.........But a story how a son reacts when he discovers his parents are in a sexual minority group (wife sharing, cuckolding, bisex etc.) is interesting as ParisGreen's story "Load and Clear".

Bogey3Bogey3over 9 years ago
Fun memories

This story reads like it has some (or all) basis in true experience. Fun fun read. You were a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lucky bastard

i would be the happiest guy in the world if this happened to me and my wife.(except eating another guys cum). the only problem is living in a small town and everbody knowing each others business. maybe on a vacation if i can talk my wife into it. i have always fantasized about two or more young guys fucking my mature wife in front of me. thanks for the great ideas,it's something to shoot for.

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 9 years ago
MFM Threesomes are great.

MMFMM's are even better. You should do some arranging on your own and select men who are willing to have you both watch and join in. My wife, insists that I "instigate" and loves being the center of attention. I always participate. Please see my private note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking

My wife has had a few guys fuck her but we only had two threesomes. One very early in our marriage was my 14yo nephew who was fucking my wife for around six months and many years later a close friend of mine who was fucking her for three and a half years.But all in it was a fantastic time of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well it's understandable

why she isn't your wife anymore. Who would be.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why did the cuck and whore cross the street?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, thanks for not making the husband a cuck. I hate it when that is the out come, I much prefer that the husband just gIt off on it.

wendy553wendy553about 1 year ago

I cheat with younger guys 18-20 and have for years without my husband knowing 😎

Very Good Story~👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous