Melancholy Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a draft rush over her. The draft gave her an eerie chill. "How is a draft possible down here? There are no windows," she exclaimed in surprise. Nobody acknowledged her.

Denis lowered his arms and nodded. He pulled the dead squirrel out of his pant pocket. He wiggled the head side to side a few times until a quiet crack sounded. Then, he pulled on the head. His face reddened. He started biting on the squirrel's throat. Tearing like a pit bull with his teeth and arms, the head popped off and went flying into Ramon's lap.

A big blood stain was on Ramon's green soccer jersey. Ramon handed the squirrel head back to Denis. Blood was running out of the squirrel's neck. Teresa held a bowl underneath it to capture it. Denis circled his index finger in it. He leaned forward and drew a line on the side of the ribs of Jeannie. The cold refrigerated blood made Jeannie jump.

"Heinrich was my first love. Heinrich is my love. Heinrich will be my love," recited Denis. He added a circle and more designs that Jeannie couldn't see. Then, he passed the dead squirrel bowl to Teresa.

Teresa put her whole hand into the bowl. She squeezed more blood out of the squirrel. She rolled her hand on it. The squirrel's fur was blood soaked like a brush. She rolled eyes back until only the white showed in the crescent of her eye opening. Then, she placed the heel of her bloody hand on Jeannie's thigh and rolled the entire bloody hand onto the skin. "Sluagh's hand reaches out to you. Whenever you need help, may his helping hand be right beside you."

Ramon took the bowl from Teresa. He dabbed his middle finger into the puddle of blood in it. Then, he drew a delicate design right under Jeannie's collarbone. She couldn't see it lying on her back. "We are all giving you a gift of a base demon," explained Ramon. "These base demons are the foundation of the possessions that you carry in your soul. You can draw on their strength. They will influence your thoughts. In Brazil, we consider it a bad omen, if the disciple knows the base demons. The disciple is meant to discover them inside of his own body. Demons are not a thing for intellectual discussions. One must feel them." When he was done talking, he wiped his hand over the bloody design to obscure it. "This is so that you will never see. You can only know by looking inside of your soul."

Dirk was eager to grab the blood bowl. He put it on the ground to dive both of his hands. With both his hands, he groped her breasts double-handed. He pressed the boobs together. He squeezed the nipples. He played with them with gusto and a childless abandon on his face. "May, Lamia, the beautiful demonic queen of Libya, keep your body youthful forever."

Simone was the last to take the blood bowl. She drew a circular pattern on the backs of the feet. It looked like a butterfly, the sun, or a field of flowers. "I initiated you as a merciless killer for Heinrich. You may not understand now. For your role in history, you have to become a killer. May, your feet trample innocence." Jeannie felt queasy in the stomach. This was the least that she expected from the person that she had thought had her corner the most. What was this ceremony going to bring anyway? She was helplessly bound in a basement and naked, covered in blood.

"Drink," said Denis. He held the blood bowl to Jeannie's face. His other hand lifted her head up. With the liquid pushing against her lip, she felt that she had no choice but to open her lips. With the metallic tasting, cold blood in her mouth, she felt that she had no choice but to suck it down into her revolting stomach. She felt so accessible. Her lips pressed together. "Good. Keep drinking," his voice urged her on, giving her a strange sense of accomplishment over drinking the squirrel blood.

"Next, you shall feel the fire of hell," announced Denis. He got the metal jar out. She remembered it from the first night. It had the Vaseline like jelly. He spread it over her skin. His hands massaged her torso, her belly, down her thighs. He replenished his massage strokes with dollops of jelly to ensure a thick lather all over her body.

She watched him entranced, when he lifted a candle and lowered the flame to her body. With swiftness, a blue-green flame rushed over her entire body. The flame stood in the air three inches, barely moving. Jeannie's eyes widened seeing her body covered in flames. The flames were cool sure enough. However, she panicked. She struggled against the ropes that tight her in place. She could rip her body left and right.

"Hold her down," yelled Denis swiftly. He threw a rope across Jeannie's chest. Ramon drove a stake into the ground. The rope was held by two stakes and tied down on her. Second rope went over her thighs. All she could move now was her head. Her whole body had been taken from her. The light flames barely lit the room.

Denis took a metallic flask to his mouth. When he put it down, he spit into the air above Jeannie. For a split second the liquid was standing in the air mid-flight. The bottom part of the cloud touched the cool fire on Jeannie's body. The entire cloud burst into a ball of fire. A wave of intense hit shot across Jeannie's body. The room lit up super bright to the point of hurting the eyes. The next second, the flame was gone.

Teresa took the flask and spit fire into the space over Jeannie. The wave of hot air from the fire burst hit Jeannie's body even hotter this time. The air in the room was no longer cool. The third flame of fire burst over Jeannie. Jeannie felt her skin peeling off like sitting in a hot sauna. A drop of sweat collected at her temple.

"The fire bursts have to make you sweat to the point, where your sweat douses the cool," fire explained Simone with love.

Ramon hissed the fire turning his head side to side. He spit so low that the yellow flames licked Jeannie's boobs. The heat was intense, yet only for a flash of a second. Jeannie felt her skin as if standing in front of a ceramic oven with the door open. The smell of kerosene was in the air. Even the people in the circle started sweating on their faces from the constant volleys of fireballs.

Sweat pearls were lining side by side on Jeannie's face. Heavy drops of sweat were running down her sides. The blue-green fire was struggling to stay up. Her belly turned off in one swoop. Her thighs followed. The hardest part to extinguish were her nipples. The nipples kept holding up the crown of blue-green. There were not enough sweat glands. Any sweat ran immediately down before it collected enough to douse the fire.

"Heinrich has accepted you," announced Denis. "You are ready for the final ceremony."

Denis helped Jeannie to sit up. The room was still warm. Jeannie looked forward to it all being over. Denis loosened the rope and unwrapped it around her wrists. He loosened the rope around her thighs. Almost gallantly, he offered her a hand to lift her up. He walked her to the cross. Ramon came from behind, hugged Jeannie's thighs, and flipped her upside down.

Hanging from her thighs, Denis wrapped Jeannie to the upside-down cross. Rungs of rope went across her hip to hold the bulk of her weight. Heavy blood rushed into her head and made her dizzy. Her arms were stretched out. Wraps of rope were put around her wrists and elbows. A few more wraps around the shoulder took more of her body weight.

Denis took of his close. Naked with an erection, he kneeled down. His dick had indeed a tattoo. It was a Latin quote. Denis offered his dick at her lips. He read out the quote: "A caelo usque ad centrum - from heaven all the way to the center of the earth. Say each word as you take my cock in your mouth." Without a pause, he pushed the penis head in between her lips. She opened her teeth. She mumbled trying to blow air past the dick, "a caelo usque ad centrum." The dick hit her tonsils and pushed farther. She revolted with her stomach pumping. She was helpless at the cross. Thick saliva pumped out of her. He slowly pulled out.

"You have to accept each one of use through your three orifices. That way, we will always be inside of you, for eternity. Repated, 'a cealo usque ad centrum,'" he explained. He stood up. He bent his dick down to enter her. Her feet had been untied so that he could push them wide. Simone squeezed a few pumps of cold lube onto her pussy. The lube was so richly dispensed that it ran over her clit and down her belly. It dripped onto her face. Denis slowly and ceremoniously guided his dick inside of her belly, while she recited the incantation.

Simone distributed more lube on Denis penis. "One last one," Denis said, when he entered her virgin asshole. The dick was so slippery that it went in like butter. Yet, the sensation that she had never had of being filled back there was startling and overwhelming neverless. He kissed her on the cheek, "Welcome, sister."

Simone put on a hip harness to mount a strap-on dildo. It was nice small five inch one, only a little thicker than a thumb. Simone was tender that way. Jeannie licked the white dildo with a smile. The dildo in her pussy, she could barely feel that. The dildo in the ass was still an invasion, but a little one.

Ramon had a long Brazilian dick. It was smooth and straight. When he put his dick in her mouth, Simone helped tilt Jeannie's neck back. Yet, he still got stuck with two inches to go. Jeannie was revolting and tearing from her eyes like mad. Her spit was flowing in thick wads. Simone got her neck arranged, so that it would go down her throat all the way. "Oof, that was kind of cathartic," said Jeannie in the end, snot running out of her nose.

Ramon's dick in her vagina and ass made her lose all inhibition. She had to relax so much to let herself be stretched so far, that she surrendered to the ropes holding her upside down. She had to let go. She had to let things happen to her. A warm glow awoke inside of her.

Dirk's fiendish smile had grown. He didn't kneel down first. He put his short dick straight in her pussy. "That's my first give," he explained. "That way, it's wet and slippery." Then, he pushed his dick into her ass. She didn't like having him there. He pulled his dick out. Then, he offered his smelly dick to her nose. "Here smell your own ass," he encouraged her. She smelled her own ass. It smelled of shit and things she flushed away. "That is my second gift. To take that into the depth of your mouth means to truly accept us."

With that, he pushed the dick smelling of her anus into her mouth. She could taste her ass on the tongue. And she could do nothing, but let it be driven deeper inside of her. And it was over pretty quickly. Nothing could get to her anymore after this, or so she thought.

Teresa stepped up with a big red strap-on. It was an oversized latex strap horn. Jeannie didn't know the size of a horse's dick. But this strap-on was surely of the size. It was smooth. It looked like Christmas. Without ado, Teresa kneeled down. Already trained from Ramon's dick, Simone cocked Jeannie's head just right, so that the Christmas-red dildo went in. Once the base of the strap-on harness touched Jeannie's lips, Teresa lowered her clitoris onto Jeannie's nose and rubbed herself a bit. Jeannie could smell Teresa's pussy. Teresa was very horny.

With a slight disappointment, Teresa pulled out. She pushed the dildo into Jeannie's belly. Jeannie thought that if someone would put a hand on her belly, the dildo could be felt. The dildo in the ass was an overfilling sensation, like being stuffed after a Thanksgiving dinner only twice as much. When Teresa pulled out the dildo, the trap door opened. Low light and cool air streamed into the chamber.

This could have been a happy ending. However, one of the Hell's Angels was a diligent bastard. He had followed up all the loose ends, until he realized that there was supposed to be a meet with Denis right the afternoon, when Smitty was shot. Going through all the surveillance footage, he realized what must have happened.

One fine day, a thunder rocked the wall. The loose concrete pieces and dust fell down. The street in front of the condemned house filled with a hundred angry bikers. They had rock launcher, RPGs, mobile anti-aircraft missiles, and machine guns. They demanded the surrender of only the responsible person, so that the rest would be spared.

The police department had prepared for this day after their humiliation defeat at the headquarter. They dropped military grade white phosphorus shells. The smoke was so thick that Jeannie couldn't even see her nose between her eyes. She only saw black.

"Get on your knees. Put your hands behind your head. They have radar goggles. They can exactly see us. They are going to shoot anyone at a distance, who doesn't surrender," alerted Denis.

And so, Jeannie did. A few seconds later, two gloved hands roughly grabbed her. She was pulled out of the house, down the street for many blocks. The smoke slowly eased up after a few minutes of walking. Two SWAT members in armored vests and black helmets were pulling her down the street. "Fucking tool of a commandant was told to only lob one white phosphorus shell by army tactical advisers. He unloaded the entire case of 15 shells. At this rate, the smoke will spread across the entire city."

There were mobile trailers from the tactical police unit. They didn't quite know what to do with her, because she didn't have a record. The Hell's Angels hadn't shared their research. Based on the crowd that she was hanging with, she was extremely dangerous. However, there was no crime or intent to pin to her. A lady judge eventually decided, to reverse her emancipation at age 23. Her daddy would be her custodian again.

Her daddy was surprised by ten cop cars running down his front road and spreading out on his field tactical style as to prepare for a shootout. At first, he didn't want anything of his daughter. However, when he was explained that she lost all her rights as an adult, he warmed up to the idea.

The first thing he did was sent her to the local priest to rid all the demons of her. The priest listened to all her stories. As the priest knew about the disemancipation order, and he felt horny under his frock, he ordered her to take off her close. He burned the close as demonic. Even hornier from devouring her body with her eyes, he told her to suck his dick. He told her if she didn't suck his dick, he wouldn't certify her as demon free. And then her daddy wouldn't take her back. So, he lifted his frock with his hairy legs. She sucked him off well.

All went well on the farm for a couple days with boring farm work, picking off weeds. Then she made one small mistake. Her daddy pulled her over his leg. He lifted her skirt onto the small of her back. He pulled her panties down just right beneath. Then, he smacked her ass. He hit her beaver accidentally. He hit it again. And the old man realized that his daughter was sexy. He kept smacking her beaver.

Captured in boredom and abuse, one day a stranger rode his big black big onto the farm. He was completely clad in black leather. He had a black helmet with a black visor. He stood there waiting for daddy to come out yelling and shoving a pitchfork in the air for him to get off the farm.

"Your daughter belongs to me." He stepped off the bike. He grabbed the pitch fork by the tip and threw it far into the field with his black gloved hands. Her daddy was shaking in fear without his defense in front of the younger and stronger man, who was clearly intend on violence.

"Go have her. She is no good anyway," said the father bitterly.

Jeannie ran excitedly up to the stranger. Her memories of Denis taking her away flashed through her mind, the exciting world that was beyond the farm, made her say one big yes in her heart.

"Who are you," asked Jeannie.

"You are not at a level to know my name. What is important is that your circle requires you. You're bound together eternally. They are in ADX Florence SuperMax. I thought Denis everything he knows. I will train you to break into the SuperMax prison with the most dangerous criminals in America. In exchange, you will break something out for me. Don't worry. It's not human."