Nikki's Education Ch. 01

Story Info
Nikki learns more than she expected.
17.5k words
4.5
25.2k
22
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers

The Judge banged the gavel, making me shiver. My Dad and my lawyer wanted me to plead guilty and take a plea deal. I guess they were right, hell I was caught red handed, plus it was all captured on a surveillance camera!

"The State of Missouri vs Miss Nikki Belmont case #7632-15-19-2019," the Judge stated. "I understand there has been a plea agreement, is that correct Mr. District Attorney?"

"Yes Sir, Your Honor," replied the DA.

"Is that true Miss Belmont? And stand when I'm talking to you young lady," growled the Judge.

Standing on shaky legs I stammered, "Yes.. Sir."

The Judge had a frown on his face, then asked the DA and my attorney Mr. Sanders to approach the bench. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I could see the Judge's face and he looked like he was not happy. Finally my attorney and the DA resumed their seats.

I was trying to find out what was going on from my attorney when he sat down, but he just shushed me.

"QUIET," as the Judge banged the gavel. "I am not satisfied at all with this plea agreement. The record shows the defendant just turned 18 a month ago, and barely has enough credits to qualify as a 10th grader. You have been caught performing sex acts during school hours, and this is the 3rd time you have been arrested for stealing. It would not be fair to the State of Missouri or you, that I let you off with a three year suspended sentence and one year probation. You appear to have no regard for rules or the law. We will adjourn for 30 minutes, and your attorney can explain your options Miss Belmont," as he banged his gavel.

Now I was scared shitless! Before I always got probation, and what the hell, so I gave a few blow jobs in the gym or bathroom. My parents were in the room with me, as Mr. Sanders apologized for not being able to get Judge Nichols to accept the plea deal.

"The Judge is going to make us go to trial, which means if found guilty Nikki you would be sentenced to 10 years in the Women's Correctional Center in Vandalia, Missouri, or....." said Mr. Sanders

I didn't hear him after that because my mom was wailing and crying, and I was about to shit myself! My Dad was trying to calm mother down and I just sat there dumbfounded.

"Please... listen and let me explain the option he offered," said Mr. Sanders.

"If you were to get sentenced to 10 years, you would be eligible for parole after 6 years with good behavior. The other option is, if you plea guilty, he is going to sentence you to a private correctional facility in Springfield, Missouri called Harrison Correctional Facility for Young Women. There you would attend classes and earn credits to get a high school diploma, plus a regular work schedule. If you complete the requirements for your diploma you will be released as time served. Which means you could be out a couple years if you apply yourself."

Mr. Sanders," my mom cried, "are there no other options?"

"I am afraid not Mrs. Belmont."

"Would we be able to visit her," Dad asked?

"That's the other thing," frowned Mr. Sanders, "the only communication allowed is by mail. Nikki would be able to write, or I should say will be required to write you once a week. Also, Nikki you need to understand if you accept this offer and then cause more problems while your serving your sentence, the Judge will be notified, and he can have you transferred to Vandalia to serve the full 10 years. You have to be on your best behavior."

Retuning to the court room, I knew we really didn't have an option, my ass was headed to Springfield, Missouri.

"Has the defendant made a decision Mr. Sanders," smirked Judge Nichols.

"Yes your Honor, she pleads guilty and kindly accepts your offer."

"Please stand Miss Belmont for sentencing," he growled as I stood.

"Miss Belmont, I hope I am not making a mistake giving you this option, but fair warning, I will transfer you to Vandalia so fast it'll make your head spin, if you disappoint me. I am going to give you 48 hours to spend with your family, then you are to report here at 8 a.m. Friday morning. Bring nothing with you, all you need are the clothes on your back, everything else you need will be provided."

I didn't even hear him read the sentence or bang his gavel saying court dismissed.

Mom was hugging me and still crying as Dad led us outside to the car. I just stared out the window at people going about their business happy and carefree, on the drive home. "You really fucked up this time," I told myself, thinking why in the hell did I steal that damn bracelet! Oh yeah, on a stupid dare from Susie!

I raced upstairs to my room as soon as we got home, and shut and locked my door.

I always made good grades until I entered Jr. High, then got in with the wrong crowd and started skipping classes. All the cool kids were smoking pot, pulling pranks on teachers and stealing shit just for the fun of it. I caught Susie giving her boyfriend a blow job behind the school during a school dance. She just laughed and said I should try it, so when my boyfriend was trying to get in my pants I gave it a try. Hell, at least I couldn't get pregnant.

Laying in bed I thought about all the crap I had done, and decided I would somehow get through this and turn my life around. If I applied myself I could get enough credits in 2 years and get released, and maybe go on to college. I was just getting out of my dress clothes that I wore to court when Dad knocked on my door.

"Honey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah Dad, I'm changing clothes and I be down in a minute," I shouted.

That night we ordered food out and discussed what I was facing. Mom did her best to not start crying again, and I think she felt better when I told her I was going to really apply myself and get my diploma early. She cooked my favorite meal that last night, meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes. But the next morning at 6:30 a.m. when I came downstairs she had fixed a large breakfast, and I was only able to choke down a few bites. I was too nervous to eat. Dressed in jeans and a pink blouse we headed for the courthouse, now I had tears in my eyes as I spotted a school bus picking up kids, wishing that was me getting on the yellow bus.

Reaching the courthouse Dad had to pry moms arms from around me so I could report inside. As I reached the door, I looked back at my parents, Dad even had tears rolling down his face as he held mom, "Love you guys," I shouted as I went inside.

I was loaded in a mini bus that had HCF painted on the side, the driver was separated from the passenger area by a wire cage and door. There were enough seats for ten to sit, and the windows had bars over them, even the glass in the rear door. The driver looked to be about 40-45 years old, dressed like a police officer except on the front pocket of his shirt was a HCF emblem. He had a gun strapped to his right hip and as he pointed to the back he told me, "Your my first pick up today, so just pick any seat and buckle up."

"Yes Sir," I said, as I figured it best to start off polite.

I picked a seat in the very rear, and after a few minutes closed my eyes and dozed off. I was having a wonderful dream about hanging out with my friends at the bowling alley, when the mini bus came to a stop and jarred me awake.

"Just sit tight, I'll be right back," the driver mumbled as he exited the vehicle.

Looking around we were parked at a police station. In just a few minutes he and a police officer returned with three girls in hand cuffs. Two of the girls appeared to be about my age and were meekly entering the bus, but the third girl was scowling and told the police officer, "Don't rush me asshole!"

"The driver just shook his head and pointed to the back of the bus, as the police officer said, "Afraid your going to have trouble with that one."

"She won't be a problem," the driver smiled, as he walked in the back of the bus. The first two girls had grabbed seats together and were trying to buckle up, but were having trouble with the cuffs. The driver stopped in front of them and removed their handcuffs and told them nicely to buckle up.

The third girl sneered at him and told him she didn't need no damn seat belt. She had sat down right in front of me, and before you could blink, the driver zapped her with a stun gun, incapacitating her. He quickly pulled her handcuffed hands up and used another pair of cuffs to chain her to metal rod that ran across the ceiling, then buckled her in the seat belt. Without saying a word he returned to the front and locked the cage door, as the police officer laughed his ass off.

I was not about to say a word, obviously the driver was not someone you wanted to fuck with. The trouble maker was groaning as she came to her senses, and realized her arms were trapped above her head, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do.

No body on the bus said a word. Even the trouble maker was keeping quiet, except when she groaned, I'm sure because her arms were aching from being held above her head.

Around 1 pm we pulled down this long gravel road for about a mile, when through the trees I could see a chain link fence with razor wire along the top. A guard shack was located next to a gate and a guard dressed like the driver came out and opened the gate, motioning the driver on thru. Fifty yards up the road we entered a large clearing and there were several buildings, off to the far right were was a field with 20 girls in orange jumpsuits running around a track as a guard watched.

Finally the bus stopped in front of a two story building and a female guard was standing on the front steps. The sign above the entrance said 'REGISTRATION.' The driver opened the cage door and told us to unload, which three of us didn't hesitate. The female pointed to a spot in front of her and shouted, "Line up here girls and keep quiet until I say other wise."

The driver removed troublemaker but left her cuffed, as he placed her in line with us. The female guard stepped forward as the driver handed her some paperwork.

"Well, well, what do we have here Jake? I think you need to take her on inside to room 3 and chain her up," as she sneered at the troublemaker.

"As for you three girls, at least you appear to be starting off on the right foot," as she paced in front of us. When she stopped in front of me I could see the paper she had on top had my picture on it. "Nikki, Nikki, tsk tsk you have been a bad girl. Are you going to cause me a problem."

"No.... ma'am," I stammered.

Flipping to another page she stepped to the next girl, "Amy, looks like you were caught with drugs in your locker. Are you a dope head?"

"No ma'am.... they were not mine... I promise," as tears rolled down her face.

"That's what they all say sweetheart, but your here now and you better not cause me any problems."

"Next we have Tammy, oh my, not only caught with drugs, but with your face planted between another girls legs. Are you a muff diver Tammy?"

Tammy just stood there sobbing, her face beet red.

"Cat got your tongue Tammy, or is it your tongue is too sore to speak from licking pussy," the guard sneered at her. "Stop your damn crying or I'll give you something to cry about."

"Now ladies follow me, we are going to go visit your fellow traveler."

We meekly followed her inside and down a hall with rooms on each side, odd numbered rooms on the left and even numbered rooms on the right. Reaching room #3, she opened the door and motioned us inside and told us to stand on a line painted on the floor. The back of the room had a curtain pulled across the width of the room, blocking it off.

"Ladies my name is Margaret, and I am in charge of getting all new girls started off on the right foot at our facility. If you do poorly, that reflects on me,"... pausing as she sneered at us, "you really don't want do that. Get it through your heads now, obey me, and every guard or staff member you meet here. Understand?"

I almost didn't realize I needed to respond, because I was staring past her at the curtain, and my ears were picking up soft groans and like chains rattling. Amy and Tammy squeak out "Yes Ma'am," drawing my attention back and I finally stammered "Yes Ma'am.

"Nikki, are you bored listening to me?" She was right in my face and I could feel her breathe as she grinned at me. "Do I need to give you special attention?"

"No.. Ma'am," I stuttered.

"No ma'am you don't understand, or no ma'am you don't need special attention?"

"Sorry.. ma'am, I mean yes ma'am... I understand... and I don't need special attention," I mumbled.

"I suggest you all pay attention whenever someone is talking to you, and respond respectfully when required. You could end up like your companion Debra, if your not careful."

With that said, she told us to pay close attention as she walked over and pressed a button on the wall. The curtain moved along a track in the ceiling, revealing Debra hands chained to a bar over her head, and her feet barely touching the floor. A rag was stuffed in her mouth, and her pants and panties were pulled down around her knees. Every time she twitched trying to get traction with her toes to relieve pressure off her arms, the chain rattled, and her groaning and crying was muffled by the rag in her mouth.

I gasp loudly before I could stop myself, and could hear Amy and Tammy doing the same, causing Margaret to look at us with a evil grin.

"Pay close attention ladies. This is one of many things that can happen when your disrespectful," as she walked over to a wall where various devices were hanging. She selected what looked like a ping pong paddle, then went behind Debra.

"Welcome to HCF Debra," as she patted Debra's butt, "your fixing to learn we don't tolerate bad behavior. I hate loud screaming that's why your mouth is stuffed with a rag," she laughed.

Stepping to the side she drew back and came down with the paddle on her left butt cheek, SMACK. Debra scream in the rag and was dancing around on her toes, as SMACK, the paddle came down on her right butt cheek.

Margaret chuckled loudly, as she continued, SMACK, SMACK alternating between ass cheeks. Debra was now hanging limply from her arms groaning and crying into the rag as, SMACK. SMACK, two more blows landed.

Margaret wasn't through degrading her, she put the paddle up then walked up in front of Debra and pulled the rag out of her mouth. Debra was sniffling, groaning loudly when Margaret told her, "Now I want to hear you thank me for the spanking to correct your behavior... or I can continue with a cane on your sorry ass."

I was shaking and clenching was ass cheeks as I looked at Debra's red ass. I don't know how she did it, but she finally got control of herself to softly mumble, "Thank.. you... for the.. spanking... and correcting... my behavior."

"Now that's better. You just hang around here for a while," she laughed, " I'll send someone to take you down later."

Addressing us she said, "Follow me girls," and lead us out of the room.

Exiting room 3 we continued down the hall and through another door into a large gym like area. Jake, the guard was standing there with his back to us watching another man in the distance and 5 inmates toeing a line on the floor.

"You three stand here," Margaret pointed to another line on the floor, then walked over to join Jake. "Charles making any progress with them," she ask Jake as she stood next to him.

"Not bad," he said, "considering they only been here a week. Are you finished with our troublemaker?"

"Yeah," Margaret giggled, "I had her thank me for her spanking. She's still hanging there, give her a few minutes then let her down and get dressed and bring her over to the CIU."

I could hear what they were saying, as I watched the man she called Charles, directing the 5 girls through some drill. He was dressed in gray sweat pants that rode low on his waist and hugged his ass, and a white t-shirt, and held a long rod in his hand. The girls all wore gray shorts, gray t-shirts and gray sneakers. He had his back to us and the girls were facing our way, as he shouted "Attention" and the girls stood straight with hands behind their back. He walked around them checking each one, at times using the rod to tap a leg or to motion them to move their feet. I could not hear what he was saying to them. Then he shouted, "Present" and they dropped to their knees with their butts resting on their heels, and their hands palms up resting on their thighs. He walked around them using the rod again having some shift their positions.

I heard Margaret say something about CIU, then she turned to us and told us to follow her. Leaving the gym area, we went down a hall to door marked "Criminal Intake Unit" and she used a code and we entered. A female guard was sitting at a computer, typing information from a stack of papers in the system.

"Alison, we need to get these three processed and another one will be here shortly," Margaret said. "We were suppose to have 5 new inmates, but Judge Nichols decided to send one on to Vandalia," as she gave her our paperwork.

Alison looked through the paperwork, then motioned for me to follow her, "Come with me Nikki."

She had me stand in front of a wall with measurements marked on it, "You're a tall one," she commented and wrote down 5'7". "Don't move I need 3 pictures," and she took one facing forward, plus 1 each facing right, then left. "Now strip down to your bra and panties."

I almost hesitated, but I saw Margaret staring at me, and I remembered Debra's red ass, so I quickly strip, and got on the scales Alison pointed to.

Next she took my measurements and I watched her write down 126 lbs. on my paperwork, then 32B-24-34. When she finished with me she called Amy over, and Margaret told me come with her. I noticed she had the clothes and shoes I had removed and thought she was going to have me dress, but she threw them in a large trash can, "lose the bra and panties and put these on," as she laid down a white bra and panties, plus gray t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. Within a few minutes I was dressed like the girls I had seen in the gym.

When Amy and Tammy were processed, and dressed like myself Margaret had us stand at attention. I watched Alison enter our info in the computer and saw her enter Amy 5'4" 112 lbs. 33-24-34, then Tammy 5'3" 123 lbs. 35C-25-35.

Jake came in with Debra in tow. She was walking gingerly and her eyes were red and swollen from crying, but she was not crying now.

"Thanks Jake, I got it from here," Margaret told him, and he turned and left. "Get over here Debra and strip down to your bra and panties." Debra, looked scared to death, probably thinking she was going to get punished again, but she stripped down as requested. Alison processed her and she was soon dressed like us, and she joined us standing at attention. Alison entered her info, Debra, 5'6" 137 lbs. and her measurements 35-27-36.

Margaret had the four of us each hold a plastic container, as her and Alison loaded us down with clothes, shorts, sweatpants, tops, shoes etc., then marched us over to Dorm A. There we were introduced to Max the RA for our Dorm, and he gave us our room assignments and a backpack.

"Ladies," he smiled, "I'll be your RA, in the backpack you will find books for your classes, and a class schedule. In your rooms you will find a tote tray with bathing items, plus comb & hair brush, and on the back of your room door is a list of rules your expected to follow. For now just put your things in your room, you can unpack later, as it's time for dinner. You have 15 minutes to do that, then report back here to me." Pointing to the hallway he barked, "What are you waiting for, GO."

Debra and I were assigned to room 7, and Amy and Tammy to room 5, and we hurriedly put our clothes container and backpacks on our beds. Our room had two twin beds, and end table and lamp by each bed, as you entered the room there was a small closet on each side and 2 dressers against the wall facing the beds. The space between the beds and dressers was filled with a bookcase mounted to the wall. It was hinged where the door to the bookcase folded down forming a desk with a chair at each one.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,031 Followers