Melanie and Jerry

Story Info
Guy sucks best friend and fucks friends wife.
1.4k words
4.37
10k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I laid eyes on her I was in love, or at least, lust. Melanie McMillen was the wife of my best friend Jerry McMillen. Jerry had just returned home from a two-year stint in the US Army. He brought home a new wife that he had met in Hawaii.

Jerry and I had been best friends since the first grade. We did everything together including losing our virginity with a high school slut. We had often masturbated together. We pretended to be straight, but I had desires to suck Jerry's cock, and I always thought, he secretly wanted to suck my cock. Neither of us had the nerve to make the first move.

During Jerry's time away, I had finally sucked my first cock. However, I was not gay, as I loved pussy. I guess that makes me bisexual. Now that Jerry had returned, my desire to suck his cock returned, but there was another twist, I wanted to fuck his new wife.

During a guy's night out, we were drinking beer, and getting high smoking weed in my apartment. I somehow screwed up the courage to tell Jerry, I had always wanted to suck his cock. I was somewhat surprised, when Jerry said, "I know."

"Since I'm in the mood for confession, I should also tell you, I also want to fuck your wife," I said.

I was even more surprised, when he said, "I know."

The situation was totally surreal. I had just told my lifelong best friend I wanted to suck his cock, and fuck his wife, and all he could say was, I know.

I thought he would be stunned, and it turns out, I was the one stunned.

"The first part is easy. I want you to suck my cock. Melanie is a great fuck, but she is a lousy cocksucker. I got used to having my cock sucked in the Army and I loved it," Jerry said.

"Are you telling me, if I suck your cock, I will not be the first guy to suck you off," I said. "Alas yes, I always wanted it to be you, but sadly it was not," Jerry replied.

"I always wanted yours to be the first cock I sucked, but while you were away, I have sucked several cocks.," I admitted.

During this period of confession, my cock had gotten rock hard and was aching. Unbeknownst to me, Jerry had a hard aching cock too.

I asked Jerry if he could get his cock out. Jerry only nodded yes, and began removing his cock. It was just as I remembered. Seven inches of thick cut cock.

I was down in a New York second engulfing the cock that I had so often dreamed about. Jerry's cock continued to grow in my mouth, and began throbbing. Jerry was moaning, and said, "Oh Conrad why did we wait so long."

My cock sucking skills had greatly improved since I sucked my first cock, and Jerry was the beneficiary.

"Damn, Conrad you suck so much better than Melanie," Jerry said. That gave me the impetus to try and take Jerry's cock in my throat. Something I had never accomplished. I knew if I was going to get his cock in my throat, I needed to relax my throat muscles, and just let his cock slide in. If by magic, that is just what happened. The stars must have been aligned just right.

When Jerry realized his cock was in my throat, he began fucking it like a tight cunt. I was not only deep throating my first-cock, Jerry was fucking a throat for the first time. It was pure magic. It was only right, after all, we were best buds.

Finally, Jerry grunted, plunged deep, and held, as he delivered a huge load of cum directly to my belly. It was then, and only then, I realized I had cum in my pants.

We disengaged, and laid back, basking in the glow of our orgasmic highs.

My high came from, not only from orgasming in my pants, but from knowing I had just sucked off my best friend. I'm sure Jerry was high from having just gotten the best blow job of his life, from his best friend.

Jerry and I established a weekly guy's nigh out, where I continued to suck him off.

This was awesome, but I still had that burning desire to fuck Melanie. Jerry was fucking Melanie five to six time a week, and I was sucking him off weekly.

I finally was able to broach the subject with Jerry. Instead of being pissed off, I was surprised he said he would like to have that happen. In fact, he would like to watch me fuck her.

I was not sure how I felt about Jerry watching me fucking his wife, but if that was what it took, so be it.

But how to make it happen, that was the problem. Jerry came up with a plan. Melanie loved to be fucked daily. Jerry would make some excuse, and not fuck her for several days. Leaving her in a very horny state. During her state of horniness, he would invite me over.

Up to this point, I have not described Melanie. She has flaming red hair down to her shoulders. She is petite in stature, but very well endowed for her size, with big tits and flared hips giving her an hour glass figure. To say she is sexy as hell, would be a vast understatement.

The fact she is a lousy cock sucker was only to my benefit. But Jerry described her as a great fuck, which I intended on find out for myself.

I showed up on schedule. Jerry had beer on ice and fresh weed. Let the good times roll, I thought.

We were all getting high when Jerry made an excuse he was not feeling well and needed to go lay down. This left me alone with the horny sexy Melanie.

I sat down beside her, and took her in my arms, and delivered a double reverse lip lock. She only momentarily resisted, but soon relaxed, and returned my kiss, even slipping her tongue in my mouth. As we French kissed, I knew she was ready to be fucked.

"Baby we need to shed our clothes," I said. Without a word, her clothes were coming off. I followed suit. Soon we were standing nude in front of each other. Her eyes were fixated on my cock standing straight out in front of me. My thoughts were, my God, I'm about to fuck Barbie.

There were no more preliminaries, we were down on the sofa, with the head of my hard cock presented to her pussy lips. The fact her engorged clitoris was protruding from the top of her pussy lips, was not lost on me. Her cunt was very wet and on fire. She was ready to be fucked, and I was ready, and up to the task.

Her cunt was small and very tight, but the wetness, made entry not to difficult. Melanie let out a long low moan, as my cock penetrated deeply, until it banged up against her cervix. This petite lady had a tight shallow pussy.

Once I bottomed out, I paused before slowly starting to fuck her. Melanie's already tight pussy, clamped down on my cock like a vise. I had never experienced a pussy like this, Jerry was right, she is a great fuck. Then I started really fucking her, slamming into her, as I did. This little dolly began bucking and screaming for me to fuck her. I was giving her my best. Melanie began a series of rolling orgasms. Each one better than the one before. I could feel a huge orgasm building up in my inner core. When I could no longer hold back, I unleashed a huge load of spunk, coating her pussy walls,

That set off the big one in Melanie and she screamed, "Oh my God," and slumped to the sofa.

I had just had the best fuck and orgasm of my life, with my best friend's wife. There is no other way to describe it, rather I'm in total lust for her.

When Melanie got control of herself, she said, "Conrad that was one great fuck!"

We were both stunned. when from the doorway we heard, "If you think he is a great fucker, you should know, he is also a great cocksucker."