All Comments on 'Melanie Ch. 01'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspired

This is a most unusually well-written story chapter to find on Literotica, although I imagine the author's personal comments makes his own interests in serious writing very clear. It is a compelling and beautiful story, the more so for the author's care to sketch the characters and the background with such loving clarity. Apart from the personal words that open the chapter, it is obvious that such devotion to the details reveals more than a little personal investment in this story. Please hurry to post some more, since we are now deeply interested in the development of the plot and the characters. Great writing! TM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ABSOLUTELY

your best yet. Not a word out of place.

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
A Dream

Never imagined such a romantic story might be written by a male. What a great story. Witty dialogue and sharp details put this right up there. I am hoping like mad that there is more.

lisaelisaeover 15 years ago
Wow!

I would be incapable of writing something as tender and sensual as this. I can't believe I was so aroused and they hadn't even had sex! You have such a gift for romance, and you know how much I love your gentle man from a savage country. And the Antipodean beauty ... well, I just didn't know how to take her! You've rendered me speechless! Beautiful work, Scotsman. It really is your best work yet.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
A romance to end all romances

Your style of writing and subtlety of expression would rocket this story to the top of the romance charts. You write with mind and heart, and it shows. I do hope that you are inspired by all these enthusiastic comments to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First class

I agree that this is one of your best. I also think that your stories are always romantic because you write with care about the characters who people the stories, and fill in the details of scene and complication, so that they are believable. Even the non-consent stories are written with humanity and tenderness for the characters. However, this one is really outstanding. It is much more, much sweeter than even the best on your page. I hope this is not just a flash in the pan! Will we get to read some more of your Romance stories? Hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!

You, my dear dear author, are one heck of a story teller. I absolutely love your writing and have read other stories from you and I just love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Of course, it does leave me with wanting to be your heroines, seeing that they get sooo much drama and experiences. MW

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Endearing

This chapter was just flat out beautiful -- gorgeous!! I check back often for new submissions. This was wonderful. You are very talented and worth waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Neglecting my work, but can't stop now.

It's too good by far.

gregarious96gregarious96over 15 years ago
Soulmates

Many doctrines describe souls that wander in the ether until attracted to each other like magnets.It doesn't happen often enough I suppose. But then I see people that seem to have been meant to be together...We all know them....You seem to think that the possibility is there, at least in your muse. Congratulations!

ejlsejlsover 15 years ago
beautiful

So well written and beautifully described. You could feel the Paris air. Can't wait to read the other chapters.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 15 years ago
Une histoire belle et douce

Tres bien fait

Clare_CaClare_Caalmost 15 years ago
...In The Arms Of A Gentleman's Virtue.

OoOoOoOW...! Yummy...heehee...:)

Tantalizingly titillating...:)

I lo--ve a man who knows the limits of gentlemanly-behavior -- approaches the rim of the void -- and has the - audacity - not to step into it...:)

...Written quite lovingly: I became Melaine, myself, laying stiff-nippled and creamy beneath the safety and security of the duvet...but, I wasn't asleep; and I saw you out there on the balcony, in the blue-luna-light of a luxurious Parisian night...smoking at the air, and shooting your steaming seed through blown burnt tobacco-rings; into the smiling face of a coursing-moon...:)

Bravo...!

(naughty) Clare...

joerobertsjoerobertsabout 13 years ago

Well written! You've the use of your words all right, and it's one of those things that could have happened. As to whether it should have happened, ah well, one of the side effects of good whisky eh? Especially taken along with Paris, which I've never seen but now want to, one day!

My thanks for your kind comments on my own story by the way.

Regards,

Joe

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
well done

Such a sweet and tender beginning, a beguiling tale and complex well-drawn characters. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Huh. I fought my way through this one but I think I’ll pass on any subsequent chapters. I do wonder, do they not have “quotation marks” on the keyboards in Scotland?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous