Melanie the Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie brings me to orgasm, and explains my predicament.
718 words
4.52
25.3k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later, Melanie dragged her lips from my throbbing cock once more, just as I reached the edge of orgasm. My hips bucked instinctively, trying to find her mouth to get that last bit of stimulation I needed to cum. Melanie just giggled in response.

"Have you had enough, baby?" Melanie asked coyly.

I didn't respond, having long since realized that my desperate pleas had little effect on her.

Melanie brought her face to mine, kissing me lightly on the cheek. "I need to hear you say it. Tell me how badly you need me. How badly you want me."

My throat sputtered as I looked into Melanie's eyes. "Please, Melanie, please! I'll do anything, I swear. Please just make me cum, I'll do anything."

"Of course you would, love. And it would feel so good to cum right now, wouldn't it?" Melanie straddled my tortured body, and I felt the wetness of her pussy bump softly against the head of my cock.

"Oh god, yes Melanie. It would feel so good." I felt myself slide effortlessly inside Melanie. I tried, agonizingly, to thrust my cock into her, but she pressed her weight down on my hips to prevent any further movement.

"But I do like you in this state," Melanie teased, as she slowly began to fuck me. She timed her thrusts perfectly, going slowly enough to ensure I wouldn't go over the edge, but fast enough to balance me on the cusp of delirium.

"How do I know that if you cum you won't decide that we should never do this again?"

Little did Melanie know, I was way past that point. Something about the way she drove me crazy had me hooked. I'd never before felt anything like the sexual sensations that I'd felt over the last few hours. And I never wanted to go back to the way it had been before.

"I promise, I promise," was all I could get myself to choke out.

"Well, if you promise," Melanie responded, speeding up her up-and-down sliding on my cock. "You can cum now, sweetie, just let it out."

The pressure continued to build in my balls as Melanie's relentless attack on my penis continued at a maddeningly slow pace. Melanie locked eyes with me, willing me on; she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

The dam broke. My arms and legs pulled involuntarily against the restraints that bound me to Melanie's bed. Every muscle I had tensed in unison as my cock exploded inside her delicious pussy. Spurt after spurt of cum leapt from my cock, deep inside Melanie. My throat was too raw to scream, but I could feel animal grunts escaping my throat. Melanie continued to ride me until I was spent. Then, she laid her head on my shoulder, letting my cock soften slightly inside her.

"Well, was it worth it?," she asked with a wink, after I'd had a little time to recover. I could only nod in response.

***

I began to stir as the light filtered through the bedroom window. Melanie must have undone my restraints, because my arms and legs were free. She was naked beside me, still sound asleep. I rolled over to embrace her, kissing her awake.

"Hey there, sleepy head," Melanie said groggily as she awoke. "You passed out last night."

"Sorry about that," I replied. "I guess I was a little . . . drained."

"I hope so," Melanie responded, ignoring my corny joke. She reached down to feel my penis, which had a dull ache, but was already fully erect. She let her hand slide up and down the length, almost absent-mindedly. I started to climb between her legs.

"Uh, uh, mister," Melanie said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure I told you that things weren't just going to go back to normal. You're mine now." Melanie's sharp green eyes pierced mine.

"What does that mean?," I asked.

"It means a lot of things," Melanie said coyly. "But for now, it means that it's Saturday morning, and you don't get another orgasm until Monday night after work. That's a good period to start with."

I groaned audibly.

"Aww, perk up. Just imagine how good it will feel when you cum after me teasing you for the whole weekend."