Melanie the Tease Ch. 03

Story Info
Melanie and I spend the weekend together.
1.4k words
4.58
7.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie hadn't been kidding when she said she planned to spend the entire weekend teasing me. Just the thought of what she's put me through would have been more than enough to have me begging to fuck her again just hours into Saturday afternoon. But it was like her every move was calculated to arouse me further. To begin with, she insisted that I stay in bed while she went into the kitchen to make coffee. But in her small apartment, that meant I got to see her naked, sexy frame move back and forth along the kitchen counter, popping in and out of view through the doorway to her bedroom. Every so often, she's look over her shoulder to ensure that I was still watching her. She winked as she saw my cock bob up from my stomach as my cock came to full mast.

"Come get some cofffffeeeee," Melanie sang. I reached over the side of the bed for my underwear, and heard Melanie cluck her tongue against the roof of her mouth disapprovingly.

"I don't think so, mister. Besides, I'm not sure why you'd be so eager to put that thing away," she teased, gesturing toward my erection. I left my boxers on the floor and dutifully went toward the kitchen, hard dick pointing the way.

Melanie grabbed us both a cup of coffee and we sat at the small, round, white table in her kitchen while we sipped our coffee. Right beside the table was a window looking out from her 25th floor apartment out over the city. There wasn't much outwardly to suggest it, but somehow I knew that already so much had changed in me since I set foot in Melanie's apartment. And I'd be different still by the time I next set foot outside.

Out of nowhere I felt a soft pressure on the side of my still-hard shaft. My lower body twitched in response, and my erection, still full, got ever so slightly harder. I looked across the table at Melanie and she couldn't suppress a coy grin. She giggled as the sole of her foot trailed aimlessly up and down my now throbbing cock.

"You know what I love about this part?," she said to me. I was too focused on her toes tickling the underside of the ridge of my head to respond, so she continued without waiting for an answer.

"When two people first have sex, the newness makes it so intense that the guy can often go again right away. You probably could have fucked me three or four times last night and still been ready for more." I felt my cock surge against the soft caresses of Melanie's foot, and I could tell she felt it too.

"But now, I get to use that against you." Melanie leaned back in her chair for balance, and her other foot joined the teasing torture of my now-dripping erection. Her soft feet sandwiched my cock and she let them slide up and down. A shiver ran down my spine as lightning bolts of pleasure shot through my groin.

"You see, the newness of this means that, even though you came just a few hours ago, you're already desperate for it again, right?"

I shook my head yes, reaching for some coffee to wet my dry, sticky throat.

"But I'm not going to give it to you. And that desperation is just going to grow, and grow, and grow," she winked at me across the table. "At least until Monday evening, when I'm going to make you blow like you've never felt before."

She punctuated this last sentence by letting her toes trail up and off the head of my cock, leaving me teetering on the edge. How did she already know so well just how much I could take without losing control? My hands gripped the table and my knuckles went white as my cock twitched and shuddered on the precipice of orgasm. I could feel a drop of precum roll down the tip and drip toward the floor. An involuntary moan escaped my throat.

"Oh, God," I groaned.

Melanie's eyes lit up with joy at what she was doing to me. "Well, I'm not God. But I'm sure it will feel like that in a few days, since I'll be the ONLY one who can grant you that relief you need," Melanie teased, emphasizing the 'only.' "And you wouldn't want to disappoint me by ruining that, would you?"

"No, Melanie, no," I sighed as my raging penis backed slowly away from the brink of orgasm.

What had she done to me in less than 12 hours? I didn't just want her to control me. I needed her to control me. And all it took to keep it going was the promise, maybe, one day, of the sort of earth-shaking pleasure she'd allowed me to feel.

"Time for us to shower!," Melanie winked. "We both got a bit sweaty last night."

For the next 20 minutes, Melanie continued to taunt me while we showered together. Every so often, her soapy, slick hand would find my raging erection and slide delicately up and down, keeping me hard and throbbing. And seemingly too many times for it to be a coincidence, she would move around me in a way that caused my cock to ride up into the ridge of her ass, her soft flesh stimulating the underside of my over-stimulated member. I groaned in response to each bit of friction, my body involuntarily rocking toward her to try to get just a little more contact. And each time she's pull away, taunting me with a coy look over her shoulder.

I was caught in an unbelievable headspace. The torturous teasing seemed to drag time out forever, and yet I never wanted these moments to end. I couldn't imagine ever wanting my cock to be anything but this sensitive to her touch. A fingertip brush from Melanie felt like fireworks throughout my body. I could only imagine, and beg for, the feeling of the orgasm that I knew only she could supply. Nothing else, and no one else, would ever be able to make me feel like this.

***

Eventually, we did leave Melanie's apartment for the weekend. And I was thrilled to learn that, even apart from the mind-blowing sexual chemistry we had, we had a great time together. We hung out in the park, grabbed drinks at a neighborhood bar, and even found time to catch a basketball game on Sunday night. Spending time with Melanie turned out to be so easy and carefree that I even temporarily managed to forget about the horniness welling up inside me. That is, until Melanie would find some quiet moment to sneak her hand to the front of my pants and let her fingers trace my length for a few desperate seconds. That was all it took to work my cock up until it was lewdly pressing against the front of my zipper. And soon enough, Melanie would giggle, take her hand away, and leave me sputtering.

After the game, it was Melanie who suggested that we part ways for Sunday night while we stood outside her apartment building.

"A little bit of alone time will be good for you, my dear," she teased. "You'll have all night, and all day tomorrow, to think about exactly what I plan to do to you."

My cock immediately rose to attention, and Melanie let her hand gently cup my package through my pants. The dark shielded us from any serious chance that what few pedestrians there were would understand what was happening, but I could still feel my face flush from a combination of arousal and modesty.

Melanie continued, letting her palm rub ever so softly along the front of my pants. "And you're on the honor system, you know that, right?"

I nodded my head, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Yeah, that's right," she continued. "Whatever you do, you are not allowed to cum until you're here with me tomorrow night. That's the rule all the time, but it's most important when you're on your own. You don't cum unless I allow you to cum." I continued to nod, my cock straining in my pants.

"If I were you, I wouldn't bother touching it at all. But if you find yourself absent-mindedly stroking yourself in the middle of the night, thinking about how I'm going to ride your cock tomorrow until you can't take it anymore, then you'd better stop before you get too close."

I leaned my hips into Melanie, trying to get more pressure from her hand, but that just caused her to pull it away.

"Good night," she winked at me and leaned in for a kiss and our lips met.

"Good night," I responded as I pulled away. Then, I watched Melanie prance into her building, and I turned to make the short walk home.