Melanie's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit" Tyler groans as he's about to cum soon.

However, the door leading to the pool opens, and Caleb walks in, a towel wrapped around his waist. He sees Tyler across the room in the kitchen.

"Yo, T-dog!? Where've you been? We're about to go round three on queen B and her fine ass out there."

"Hey, Caleb" Tyler replies through gritted teeth just manging to himself back from cumming.

Caleb can see Tyler straining as sweat streams down the side of Tyler's face.

"You good?" Caleb asks.

"Uh, yeah. Just need a minute."

Tyler takes half a step back from Melanie. So close to cumming in her mouth, he tries to pull his cock out. However, Melanie has other idea's, bringing her hands up and grasping Tyler by the butt. She holds him in place, so now he can't escape. Melanie is desperate to make him cum, to have his sperm shoot directly into her stomach.

Tyler glances down at Melanie only to have her give him a wink back. She goes slow on her blowjob so as not to make any noise. Now able to take the thick black cock somewhat more manageable than before. Caleb sees Tyler gaze downward. Tyler puts on his best poker face.

"Start without me; you boys have fun."

"Shit yeah we will," Caleb says. He gives Tyler a thumb up and heads outside.

"Caleb?"

Caleb pokes his head back inside to chat. "What up?"

"You remember Brandi has a stepdaughter right?"

Melanie stops her blowjob; her eyes widen in shock at Tyler. He, in turn, ignores her as Caleb speaks.

"Oh yeah. Fine ass looking, girl. Hard to believe she's Brandi's stepdaughter. If she were here" Caleb whistles. "The things we would do to her.,"

Melanie starts to breathe rapidly through her nose. She also begins to imagine what all these big black men would do to her. Melanie takes her hands off Tyler's backside and brings them to her wet pussy. Inserting three fingers inside her vagina while using her thumb to massage her clit. Tyler smiles as she agrees with Caleb.

"Maybe we can get Brandi to call her around. Make her watch us gangbang her stepmom."

"You a sick motherfucker T," Caleb says, laughing.

"Stepmotherfucker" Tyler replies.

Both men share a laugh. Caleb leaves Tyler and Melanie, heads backs to the pool area. Tyler moves his hands down to grasp Melanie by the top of her head. Tyler and Melanie resume the throat fucking, and they both start to cum. Almost at the same time. Tyler groans as he orgasms, Melanie can feel his shaft twitch within her throat. Tyler's sperm shooting directly in Melanie's stomach. The big warm load of cum in her belly sends Melanie into overdrive as she to orgasms. Luckily Melanie scream is muffled by Tyler's cock.

Tyler puts his hands on the counter to steady himself as he begins the slow process of extracting his cock from Melanie's throat. Melanie lightly touches her throat to feel the large shaft exiting her throat. Finally Tyler's cock is free from the confines of Melanie's mouth. His cock covered in her spit. Melanie wipes her mouth and to clean herself, but this only spreads the saliva. She is making a bigger mess which seems to be Melanie's intention. She smiles up at Tyler, giving his cock's head a small kiss.

"Hope you're ready for round two big boy," Melanie asks.


12