Melanie's "Wardrobe Malfunction"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, on Thursday night she tapped on my bedroom door just as I was getting ready to go to sleep. I was wearing boxers and a loose-fitting tank top when she pushed into my room and closed the door behind her. This was only the sixth or seventh time I had gotten to see her "dressed for bed" and I struggled not to stare at her breasts through that thin t-shirt. As a result, my eyes were locked onto hers.

"Hey," she said softly. "I was just thinking..." she looked at my face for a long moment and sighed softly. "Would you mind giving me a kiss before bed?"

"Sure," I said.

I sat up in my bed, expecting to walk over and give her a kiss, but she crossed my room and slid into my lap. She kissed me right on the lips again, but now her breasts were pressed against my chest and her bare thighs were right on top of mine. I reflexively reached down and grabbed her hips. I was certain my dick would pop up in my lap and poke her, and my immediate response was to try to lift her off of me.

When she felt my hands on her hips, she groaned into my mouth. She shook when she broke off that kiss and slid out of my lap. "Thanks, Gary," she whispered.

"You're welcome," I said stupidly. Even though I wasn't staring, I noticed her hard nipples straining against that thin material. Her breasts wobbled enticingly with every step. Then she was gone.

I had to jerk off three times before I could fall asleep.

* * *

I woke up earlier than usual the next morning. It was the last school day before our break, and I was awake almost an hour before my alarm would go off. As usual I had a throbbing boner when I awoke, and I needed to pee. I got up with a groan and staggered into the bathroom. I'm just not a morning person. As is so often the case, I had to wait for my erection to subside before I could pee. I stood at the toilet bowl for several seconds and finally relieved my bladder.

I was on my way back to bed when I froze in the hallway. Melanie's bedroom door opened and she came out of her room. She was yawning and rubbing her eyes, walking directly toward me. With her arms up in the air like that, it was like her breasts were pointed straight at my face! She was still wearing the same old, snug t-shirt, but it was stretched so thin it was almost transparent. I turned sideways and she continued right past. I got an eyeful of her breasts as she passed me, and then her sweet bottom right after. That tiny string of the thong was hard to detect between her shapely ass cheeks.

I managed to stumble into my bedroom without her seeing me. At least, I think she never actually saw me.

I jacked off again and realized after I came that I was now wide awake. I sighed and got dressed for school. When I came out to the dining room, Melanie gave me a dazzling smile.

"You're up early," she said. When she finished her breakfast, she came over to where I was sitting at the table. She leaned over and gave me a wet kiss on the lips. "Have a great day," she whispered into my ear.

I watched her sexy bottom sway out the front door and swallowed hard. When we went back to school after this break, I just might have to get up earlier. I may not be a morning person, but the show my sister had given me in the hallway had been spectacular!

* * *

I went through that last day of school in a fog after the way my morning had gone. I just couldn't get that image of my scantily-clad sister out of my head.

Word had gotten around that Brenda and I had broken up. As so often happened when one of these girls broke up with me, my crotch got a lot of stares in the hallway. Time after time one of these girls would see me in the hallway, their eyes would drop to my crotch, and then they would blush and look away or back at my face. I sighed and tried to ignore it, knowing Brenda had blabbed to all her friends just like Kelsey, Andrea, and Harmony all had earlier in the school year.

I got the chance to talk with three of my closer friends. I sincerely wished them a great time over their break. I had resigned myself to a fairly mundane break from school and expected to get a lot of rest. The only thing that might interfere would be obsessive thoughts about my sexy older sister.

She was home when I got there after school, which was even more unusual than me being up early enough to see her before school. Melanie had already changed clothes from what I had seen her wearing at breakfast. It was just loose-fitting khaki shorts and a blouse, but she was still breathtaking.

I leaned over the back of the couch and said, "Hey," before leaning in to kiss her. Her eyes went wide and she kissed me back eagerly. When I stood back up, she said, "Hey" in reply.

"Be right back," I said. She nodded. I went into my room, dropping off my backpack before changing into loose shorts of my own. I plopped down next to my sister on the couch and put an arm around her shoulders.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

I realized from the way she looked up at me that I didn't normally touch her as much as I was doing. We hadn't hugged that often over the years, and here I was putting my arm around her. It was probably the reason she thought I had been teasing her at the dinner table earlier in the week, when I had squeezed her bare thigh. She didn't complain, so I left my arm draped around her.

"Umm, it's an episode of Sherlock on BBC America," she replied.

"Ah," I said. As soon as I saw Benedict Cumberbatch, I felt silly. I would have recognized what the show was if I had waited for the commercials to end. "Oh, this one is really good."

She looked at my face sharply. "Don't you dare spoil this for me! I haven't seen it yet."

I smiled and gave her a squeeze. "I won't say another word, I promise."

"Good," she whispered.

I don't know what it was about the way she was looking in my eyes, but I felt the need to kiss her. Once again, she kissed me back eagerly. This time, though, she moaned against my mouth and after a moment her lips opened invitingly. I thought she had done it by mistake, so I kept my own lips closed against hers until she ended the kiss.

"Thanks," I whispered.

She smiled at me and then rested her head against my chest for the next hour of the show. At some point her hand came to rest on my thigh, and she squeezed and rubbed it for several minutes. It felt nice and I managed not to get a full-blown erection.

After the show, we got up and stretched.

"Do you feel like going to the mall?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

* * *

That turned out to be a nightmare. Parking was almost impossible to find around the mall. We wound up driving around the parking lot for almost twenty minutes before we found a spot. Then it was a really long walk just to reach the mall, and the place was packed with kids. We tried to talk as we walked, but we practically had to shout just to be heard.

We went to three different stores so my sister could look at clothes, but she just couldn't find anything she liked. It wasn't until the third store that I understood she was trying to find something less revealing to wear to the lake. We wound up leaving after that. I knew she was disappointed, so I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a squeeze. She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You could just wear your old swimsuit to the lake, you know," I said.

"I don't think so," she murmured unhappily. "My butt's gotten bigger. I bought that swimsuit two years ago and it was already tight down there last year."

When we reached the car, she turned to face me. I wrapped both arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. "We don't have to go to the lake," I said. "I'm fine with staying home and watching television with you."

She smiled and leaned up to kiss me again. "You're so sweet, Gary," she said. "I'm sure we'll figure out something fun we can do."

* * *

It turned out our parents had a nice surprise for us when we got home. They were beaming and looked excited when we walked in the front door.

"I wasn't even looking for it," Dad said, "But when I was going over our reservations and looking at all these travel sites, I found this whole package that was almost free with one of our credit cards!"

I shook my head and looked at my sister's confused expression. "Dad, you're not making sense. What did you find?"

He grinned and plopped a brochure down in front of us on the dining room table. "This!" he said triumphantly.

It was a first-class resort hotel on the beach. When my sister opened the brochure, airline tickets dropped out-two of them.

"You kids have been so awesome," Mom gushed. "We were just happy we could find this for the two of you."

* * *

Three days later we flew to the coast. My sister kept squeezing my hand all through the flight. We were both excited to be on this vacation. Her eyes sparkled every time I looked at her face. It was all I could do not to lean over and kiss her. As I thought about it, though, I realized we had been kissing a lot more over the past week than we ever had. After that first accidental kiss on the lips, it had become something we enjoyed doing. Not like lovers, of course; just brief smooches on the lips.

We were also hugging and holding hands pretty often. I looked down at her slender fingers intertwined with mine. It was an hour-long flight and we had held hands the entire time. It wasn't until the plane landed that Melanie sighed and released my hand. We had a shared travel bag in the overhead bin that I retrieved, in addition to our backpacks. We gawked out of the windows of the courtesy shuttle that took us to our hotel.

Like so many other sleepy coastal communities, this one was overrun with tourists during the busy Spring Break season. There were far more cars on the road than those roads were designed to handle, so traffic was slow. We saw cars full of college students screaming with pure excitement as they got within sight of the beach.

At the hotel, we checked in at the crowded front desk. The clerk seemed relieved when he asked if we needed a bellhop to take our bags and we said, "No." There just weren't any bellhops to be seen. We looked around for a bit, figuring out which direction to go to reach our room. Then we wound our way through the crowded lobby and waited in line for an elevator. It was a real relief to get out of that packed elevator and onto our floor. After all the noise and commotion, the hallway seemed blessedly silent.

Even though it was a resort hotel, the room looked rather ordinary—like a typical hotel room, only slightly larger. It had two queen-size beds a few feet apart with a nightstand between them. There was a round table with two chairs, a small refrigerator, and a pair of dressers. One of those had a television on top of it. The only really special thing about the room was that there was a big picture window with a spectacular view of the beach. As soon as I set down the bags I walked over and looked down at the surf and crowds.

Melanie came up beside me and murmured, "Oh, wow." I felt her arm wrap around me and lifted my right arm so I could wrap it around her shoulders.

"We're really here," I said softly, giving her shoulder a little squeeze.

After gazing out the window for a couple of minutes, Melanie hugged me to her for a moment and then turned away.

"I need to use the bathroom and get changed," she said. "Then we can go to the beach."

I turned and watched her go through her carry-on bag. I was smiling until she pulled out that tiny bikini. When I saw it I cocked my head and looked closely. It took a moment for me to realize that handful of tiny strips of cloth was a bathing suit. Then my eyes widened and I swallowed heavily. I quickly turned and stared out the window again so she wouldn't catch me staring wide-eyed like that.

When she opened the bathroom door, Melanie gasped, "Oh, wow! Gary, you've got to see this!"

The bathroom was huge. It had a large shower stall enclosed in clear glass, with six shower heads spaced around it. It looked like four people could fit in there comfortably. There was also an oversized bathtub just past the glass enclosure of the shower. Facing those was a long marble counter with two sinks, and then there was a toilet and a bidet at the far end.

"We've got our own hot tub," she breathed.

I hadn't realized it was a hot tub until she said it. I was thinking it was a bathtub for two people. It sounded more appropriate for us to share it as a "hot tub." Melanie turned and kissed me briefly on the lips and then gave me a wry grin.

"Okay, now I need you to leave. I really do have to pee."

"Sure thing," I chuckled, stepping out and closing the door.

When I turned and looked at the two beds right next to each other, I stopped in my tracks. We were sharing a room. I would get to see my sister for the next three nights when she was "dressed for bed." Then I wondered if she might have brought some less revealing sleepwear, like pajamas or something. I realized I needed to find my swim trunks anyway, and those were in the larger bag that held most of our clothes. I tried not to be too obvious about looking at the clothes my sister had packed when I dug through my side of the bag for my swimsuit.

When I spied her familiar old t-shirt folded up in the bag, my dick gave a lurch in my shorts. I couldn't help but think how revealing that would be if she put it on without a bra. I was standing there holding my swim trunks in my hand and thinking about my sister in that shirt when she opened the bathroom door and said, "Ta-dah!"

I turned around and my eyes had to have bugged out of my skull. I know my mouth fell open. While I was thinking about my sister's breasts in that shirt, she had been putting on that string bikini, and it was much tinier than I had imagined. The top had two triangles of cloth that were each smaller than my hand. That left most of her breasts displayed and the material was thin enough that I could tell where her nipples were. The only reason I couldn't see them was because the material was black.

The bottoms were little better. At least it wasn't a thong. Still, I could clearly see my sister's puffy pussy lips pressed tightly against the thin material. There were bows on either hip holding it in place. When she stepped out of the bathroom and walked over, her breasts jiggled and swayed with every step.

"Holy crap," I muttered. I looked into her eyes and saw her amused expression. "You weren't kidding, Melanie. If you wore that to the lake back home, every guy there would be drooling all over you. But...the same thing will probably happen here."

She laughed and then wrapped both of her arms around my left arm. "I don't think so," she chuckled. "I'll have you to protect me. Those guys won't dare try anything if they think you're my boyfriend."

"Oh," I said. I thought about it and nodded. But, hearing her say "boyfriend" made me think... "Um, Melanie, what happens if you see a guy you'd like to talk to? Maybe even bring back to the room here?" I had to swallow heavily.

She looked at me like she couldn't believe I had made such a suggestion. "I'm on vacation here with you," she said simply, squeezing my arm when she said "you."

I nodded and did my best not to stare at her before I turned and headed into the bathroom. It wasn't a shock to see my dick was completely hard when I changed into my swim trunks. I looked into the bathroom mirror and did my best to make that bulge less obvious by pushing it down my leg. Then I had the bright idea to wrap my beach towel around my waist before exiting the bathroom.

* * *

That was how we wound up on that crowded beach on the day that would change our lives forever. My sister drew stares as she shed her towel and headed for the water in her tiny bikini. Of course, the top was never designed to hold breasts as large as hers. At least, not in the pounding surf we had that day. She was laughing and bobbing up and down with the waves when the inevitable happened.

A big wave hit her from behind, pouring over her shoulders and cascading down over her breasts. It filled the bikini top with water and pulled it down, giving me quite an eyeful before it snapped back up. Her breasts came out of the bottom of the tiny triangles of cloth. The bikini top became a necklace in an instant.

She was unaware it had happened, and I could not tear my eyes away. Her breasts were big, perfect teardrops and they were even more incredible than I had built them up to be in my mind. The water was chilly enough that her nipples were crinkled up and stood straight out. Each new wave lifted her breasts and then dropped them, and they bobbed up and down beautifully until the next wave once more lifted them and put them on display.

Melanie only became aware of her "wardrobe malfunction" because every guy on the beach was staring at her. When she looked down and saw her exposed breasts, she let out a squawk and spun around, facing out to sea while she struggled to get her nipples contained again. When she turned and faced me, her face was beet red.

"I can't believe that happened!" she gasped.

I just gulped, still trying to come to grips with having those incredible tits right there in front of me like that. Melanie was mortified to see that every guy was still staring at her. She waded over to me and leaned against me for support.

"Why are they still staring?" she whispered. I could feel her shaking as soon as I put my arm around her.

I scanned the beach and saw all those guys staring hungrily at my sister. It pissed me off. "They're hoping for a repeat performance," I said. "They see how small that top is, and they're hoping it happens again."

I turned my head and looked at her. She was shaking, and I knew it wasn't from the chill of the water. It just wasn't that cold.

"Can we just go back to our room?" she asked. Her voice was almost a whine.

I wanted to glare angrily at all those guys who were still looking at my sister, but I knew I had been staring at her tits just as intently as any of them. I knew I should have told her immediately when her top first came loose, but I hadn't. We found our towels, wrapped them around us, and scurried back to the hotel. Our room was all the way up on the seventh floor, so it took a while to get there.

Melanie was still shaking uncontrollably when we got into our hotel room, even though her big beach towel was wrapped around her. By then, I felt terrible.

"I am so sorry, Melanie," I murmured, patting her shoulder with her towel. "Do you think a hot shower will help?"

"Oh, it wasn't your fault," she said, clinging to my arm. "I should have expected something like that would happen. I just wasn't prepared to see all those men looking at me like that."

I shook my head miserably. "I should have told you as soon as it happened," I said.

She looked at me and cocked her head, and then her eyes went wide. "You...you were looking too?" she asked, trembling even harder.

I just nodded, feeling like shit.

"Oh, God, Gary," she moaned helplessly.

I braced myself for the verbal lashing I knew I deserved.

"I am so sorry," she sobbed, sliding to her knees and doubling over on the floor.

"Wait, what?" I actually said it out loud.

I bent to try to help her to her feet. She reached out her hand and it shook when she touched my leg. I didn't know what was wrong with my sister, and it scared me. I pulled her to her feet, and she was sobbing and shaking when I wrapped my arms around her. The only thing I could think of was that she might feel better after a warm shower. I guided her into the bathroom and started the hot water, still keeping one arm wrapped around her for support.

"I feel so dirty," she whispered.

My mind was still stuck on getting her a shower, so I said, "Let's get you into the shower. You'll feel better afterwards."