Melanie's "Wardrobe Malfunction"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hand on my waist, and was too preoccupied with holding her upright and checking the water temperature to notice how she was moving that hand—until it slid into my trunks and found my dick. Then I whipped my head around in surprise and stared at her. It finally dawned on me that she wasn't cold. She was in heat!

"I'm so sorry, Gary," she whispered again, as she slid to her knees and started tugging my shorts down. "I have never been so impossibly turned on before. I need this so bad!"

I had been caught off-guard, but I recovered quickly. I pulled her up from the floor and wrapped my right arm around her waist. With my left I pulled her towel from her shoulders and tossed it toward the sink. Then I stepped into the shower with her.

"Let's get a nice shower," I said in as soothing a voice as I could manage. "Then we can talk about this, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

Then she reached up and untied the top of that bikini, letting it drop to the shower floor. I could not tear my eyes away from them. She reached out and pulled my right hand onto her breast, moaning as her nipple pressed into my palm. I licked my lips and she pulled my other hand onto her other breast.

"Please," she panted, "squeeze them for me."

Now at that point I was convinced I must be dreaming. All that hot water cascading down on us from the multitude of shower heads had steamed up the large shower, giving everything a dream-like quality. I was faced with my sister's bared breasts in all their glory, just as I had dreamed so many times. It just didn't feel real when she asked me to squeeze them. So I stopped trying to fight Melanie and filled my hands with her magnificent breasts.

I hefted them and squeezed them. She moaned appreciatively and leaned back, closing her eyes and letting the water from the shower wash over her. I missed it when she reached down and untied the sides of her bikini bottoms. It was not until they landed between her feet and she kicked them to the side that I realized she was naked. I looked down at her pussy, then back up her sexy body to her breasts in my hands, and finally back to her face which was dripping water in the shower. She looked amazing.

"Wow," I croaked.

Still convinced this was a dream, I did not stop her when she untied my swim trunks. They slid down my legs and made a loud "plop" when they hit the shower floor. Her eyes were huge when she saw my cock.

Then I felt a sickening feeling, knowing this wasn't a dream. She was going to be appalled, just like all of my recent girlfriends had been. Oh well, I thought, at least this will put an end—

"It's incredible," she whimpered. Her hands reached out and touched my throbbing boner lightly, as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

For the rest of the shower, she kept at least one hand on my dick the entire time. The other hand soaped my chest, shoulders, and arms. She didn't protest when I finally released her breasts and lathered up her body. When we had rinsed all the soap from our bodies, I reached over and turned off the water. I gasped in disbelief when she immediately got down on her knees and inhaled half my dick.

I looked down at her, and her eyes pleaded with me as she sucked eagerly on that thick mouthful.

My sister sucks cock, I reminded myself. I still couldn't believe it when she moaned and started fucking the head of my cock into her throat. Even more unbelievable was the way she shuddered and came as she got her first taste of my pre-cum. Then she took a deep breath through her nose, relaxed her throat, and swallowed my dick. The whole fucking thing! That didn't last long, and she spluttered when she let it fall from her mouth.

"Sorry," she panted.

"Wow," I croaked again. Then my eyes went wide when she took me back into her mouth and right down her throat again. She slowly slid my entire length in and out, over and over, looking into my eyes the entire time. It was impossible to hold back and I groaned when I knew I was about to come. She already knew, though. She had felt me swelling in her throat and had pulled back to eagerly suck the head of it with her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft.

My sister sucks cock, and she loves the taste of cum. I bit down on my lip so I wouldn't cry out loud, and I fed her my massive, pent-up load. Her entire body shuddered as she drank down every drop, and her delirious moans let me know how much she was enjoying it.

My legs were hopelessly weak after she finally released me from her mouth, but when she whispered, "Thank you" with that grateful look in her eyes, I found the strength to pull her to her feet. I pushed open the shower door and stumbled out to grab a pair of bath towels. I had to lean against the counter for support as I dried my sister's sexy body. She shivered again when I stared at her hard nipples and shook my head.

Then she dried my body, looking for all the world like she was worshipping every inch of skin she touched with that towel. Her breasts wobbled and made circles in the air as she did it, and by the time she was toweling off my dick it was already hard again. Her mouth watered as she looked at it and then up into my face.

"My legs are shot," I croaked apologetically. I cleared my throat. "I need to go sit down before I collapse."

"Okay," she murmured, getting up to her feet and following me out of the bathroom.

I stumbled over to the nearest bed and turned to flop down on my butt on the edge of it. Melanie immediately started to kneel between my legs until I reached down and grabbed her arms.

"No," I said softly.

She looked stricken. Then she looked confused as I pulled her up into my lap. "Oh!" she moaned happily as my mouth finally opened to worship the perfection of her right breast. Now it was my turn to look up into her eyes as I took as much of her soft tit-flesh as I could fit into my greedy mouth.

Somehow, she still managed to surprise me.

"I've dreamed about this for years," she groaned. "I dreamed about showing you my tits, hoping that they would turn you on. I imagined how hot it would be if you sucked them for me. Ohhh! But this is better than I dreamed."

She shifted her hips and reached down to grasp the shaft of my cock. I groaned around the soft skin of her breast and teased her nipple with my tongue as she slid the tip of my cock between the drenched folds of her pussy. "Oh, fuck," she panted when she worked my throbbing mushroom head into her tight little hole. It felt too tight, at first.

Melanie licked her lips and panted, "I wanted to feel this inside me ever since the first time I saw you hard in the shower. I never realized just how big it was. You're spreading me wide open! Oh, God, that's incredible!"

She shuddered again and came when she had managed to work maybe a third of my dick inside her. I felt her juices gushing out to coat my shaft right about the time I shifted to the irresistible perfection of her left breast. I slurped noisily on it as she moaned and bounced gently in my lap.

Melanie let out the sexiest long, low moan I ever heard in my life. Her thighs shuddered against mine and I felt her snug pussy relax slightly. It took my full length to the root in one deliciously slow swallow, just like her mouth had earlier in the shower.

I could not help myself—I had to look. My mouth released her throbbing nipple with a wet slurp and I leaned back. "Wow," I whispered when I saw the stretched lips of my sister's beautiful pussy pressed against the base of my shaft. I looked up at her face in wonder. "The whole thing's inside you," I breathed.

"Oh!" she gasped. It was high-pitched and breathy, and undeniably sexy. Her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip. Her vaginal muscles squeezed me, but not painfully. Melanie looked incredible as her body was wracked by spasms.

I rubbed her back and gently resumed sucking those irresistible hard nipples. My eyes closed and it made the sensations even more intense. My mouth explored the soft skin of my sister's marvelous breast and my tongue memorized every tiny bump on her nipple. Her pussy felt exquisite as it squeezed my entire length. Melanie wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt one of her fluttering hands settle on the back of my head. Then she cooed and ran her fingers through my hair.

It was subtle when she started moving her hips in my lap. By the time I realized she was doing it, her hips were alternating between gently bucking forward and back and then swiveling in tight circles. Each time she shuddered and squeezed down on me, I wondered if she was coming. After a dozen or so times, I dismissed the idea. There was no way she was having that many orgasms.

Once again, I was wrong.

Melanie's hips began bucking frantically, and she threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy. I felt her breast being stretched as her body pulled back from my mouth. Fearful of hurting her, I let it go with an audible "pop!" She was shaking so violently I once again became concerned.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Oh God yes," she panted. She sucked in several more breaths before she stammered, "I—I—I'm just too sensitive right now." She sounded terribly sorry when she added, "I need to take a break."

I nodded and said, "Okay."

Her body continued to tremble as she struggled to rise up from my lap. I reached down and lifted her hips, helping her up off of me. Her tight pussy felt exquisite as it reluctantly released my cock. She looked down at me with a helpless, horny look on her face and shuddered as she felt it. When the thick head finally slipped free of her pussy lips, she bit her lip again and moaned.

I eased her to the side and she slumped onto the bed, panting for a couple of minutes before she could finally speak. I reached over and resumed running my hand over her back, but my eyes were drawn to her heaving breasts.

"Wow," she finally panted. "I've never come so much in my life. That was incredible."

I smiled and my eyes went up to her face. Then I let my gaze roam over her entire sexy body before once again admiring those incredible tits. I sighed softly.

"You really like my tits, don't you?" Melanie whispered.

I looked back at her face, nodding. "Mmm-hmm," I murmured. Then I cocked my head. Her expression was still one of disbelief. "Of course I do, Melanie. I've always thought your breasts were incredible. I still can't believe I'm actually getting to see them."

For just a split second, her eyes narrowed. I think she thought I was teasing her, until her gaze dropped to my dick. It was still completely hard, throbbing in my lap as I took in her naked perfection. Then her eyes opened wide and she let out a soft, "Oh!"

I watched her breasts wobble and bounce as she rolled over and sat up facing me. I tore my eyes from them to look at her face, feeling a little guilty until I saw that her own gaze was locked on my hard cock.

"Gary, could you sit up, please?" she murmured. I did, and then she added, "Scoot back on the bed. Perfect. Now spread your legs for me."

That left me with my back against the headboard. I watched her spellbound as she slid forward onto her belly between my legs. Melanie's hard nipples grazed my thighs as she filled her mouth with my hard cock. She looked up at me and our eyes locked. She was still incredibly beautiful even with her mouth stretched obscenely around my thick shaft.

I had already been close before she had reluctantly stopped riding me. Her talented mouth worked the sensitive head and first few inches of my shaft, and I only lasted a couple of minutes.

"I'm going to come," I warned her softly.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied. It was a simple acknowledgement.

She knew I was going to come, and she was swallowing it gently as soon as it erupted out of me. It didn't even break her stride. She just kept right on with that same steady, unhurried pace. I could not look away from her eyes. Melanie had such a blissful expression on her face that I knew she loved what she was doing. It wasn't just for my pleasure.

My pleasure was off the charts.

The only reason I didn't come again immediately was the same reason I had managed to last as long as I had in the shower earlier: I had never imagined this could happen for me.

There was never that fantasy in my mind before, even when I knew that my sister sucked cock. If she had bared her fantastic breasts and said, "I want you to come all over my tits!" I would have been lucky to get my dick out of my pants before it erupted. That had been my fantasy forever. Even while I watched her doing it, I could scarcely believe my sister was actually sucking my cock.

It wasn't a bad thing. Melanie got to savor my cock in her mouth for the next half hour, and I got the most incredible blowjob imaginable. Even though I didn't explode in her mouth, she got a steady trickle of my pre-cum. Clearly she loved the stuff. Her deep, throaty moans sent shivers through me every time she swallowed more of it.

As pleasurable as it was for me, I was concerned for her after she had spent so long sucking me. Her lips were stretched wide around my thick shaft, and I couldn't help but think that the corners of her mouth might tear if she didn't stop. That was not erotic to picture, and it kept my next orgasm further at bay. I had been staring at her face for so long that it was making my eyes water. Conversely, my mouth was completely dry. I licked my lips and tried to work some saliva around my mouth.

"Melanie, do you need a break?" I croaked. I tried to clear my throat again. "Sorry. If you need to stop—"

"Mmm-mmh," she replied, shaking her head slightly.

She dug her nails into my hips and I watched her pull her body forward. I still couldn't believe she was taking me down her throat. She closed her eyes and I felt her nose press against my pubic hair. Then she started swallowing.

That was simply too much for me to take. Once again, though, she knew exactly when I was going to come and she backed off to take it on her tongue before swallowing it down. Her eyes fluttered open and looked into mine as she drank every drop of cum shooting out of my cock. When I stopped erupting, her tongue teased the last of it out of my piss slit. I was so sensitive there that I had to shudder. She smiled as she released me from her mouth and licked her lips.

"Thank you, Gary," she murmured.

"Wow," I croaked in response.

* * *

After that, we did take a break. We both needed water. Melanie said she needed to dry her hair.

"If I don't dry it, my hair will get all matted and knotty. It takes me forever to work that out later with a brush."

I stood and tried to drink some water while she worked that towel through her damp hair and then brushed it out. She was still naked, and her tits were just extraordinary and breathtaking the whole time. The way they wobbled and shook with every movement had me panting and completely hard. I damn near choked on the water in my mouth. After the second time I spluttered and shook my head, she looked over at me and laughed.

"Why don't you go over to the table and drink your water?" she suggested. "I can finish fixing my hair, and then you can do whatever you want with my tits."

"Ohhh," I moaned. My knees felt like they were going to buckle as I struggled to walk away. I wound up walking over to the window, looking down at the pounding surf to take my mind off of my sister's fabulous breasts. I gulped down the rest of my water and then capped the empty bottle before tossing it into the trash.

I looked at that empty water bottle and my still-hard cock bobbing in front of me. They were about the same girth. Prior to that day, it had felt like my fat dick doomed me to never have a satisfying sex life. It was so exciting to think, at least for the next three days, I would finally get to enjoy sexual satisfaction with the most irresistible woman I knew.

Melanie came out of the bathroom and brought me out of that reverie. I turned when I heard her sigh, and she was looking at my dick. My gaze wandered down her sexy body and my cock lurched when I saw how red the skin around her areolas was. It was evidence I had actually had my mouth on them. She saw me staring and hefted her breasts in her hands. Still holding them, she came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to fuck my tits?" she asked.

"I..." I had to think about it, and she looked surprised. "I hadn't ever thought of doing that," I said. "I'm sure it would be amazing."

"Really?" she asked. She sounded genuinely surprised. "Most guys who stare at my tits...that's the first thing they think of. They usually don't say so, but it's what they really want." She released her breasts. "What did you want to do with my tits, Gary?"

"I fantasized about sucking them; worshipping them with my mouth. Then, because I was always jacking off and thinking about them, I imagined I would shoot my cum all over them, and you would get off when I did it."

She pulled a face. "I don't want to ruin your fantasy, Gary. We can do that if you want. But...I'd much rather you came in my mouth, or my pussy...or my ass."

"What?" I blurted. Surely, I must have heard her wrong.

Melanie blushed and licked her lips, looking at my face nervously. "It's okay if you don't want to do that with me. I understand a lot of guys think anal sex is gross. It's just..." she looked down and her voice was so quiet I could barely hear her. "It's my favorite, really."

I blinked. "There's no way..." I murmured. I shook my head when I realized I had said it out loud. She looked up at me sharply, so I spread my hands. I felt like I had to explain, "Melanie, there's no way I'll fit inside your ass. I mean, come on, it barely fit in your pussy."

She smiled and her eyes glazed with lust. "Mmm. But it did fit in my pussy, Gary. You filled me up completely. It was incredible." She reached forward and filled her hand with my cock, giving it a squeeze. Her eyes lit up when she saw a drop of clear pre-cum forming on the tip, and leaned forward to lap it up. She slowly stroked me and looked up into my eyes.

"Did you think it would fit in my mouth?" she asked. Then she opened up and took the head and three inches of my shaft between her lips.

"No," I answered, shaking my head. "Still shocked to see you do that, honestly."

She blew out a laugh through her nose before giving me a firm suck and then pulling her mouth off of me. She shook her head and grinned.

"I know you couldn't believe 'the whole thing' fit into my pussy," she said, still chuckling. "It was such a turn-on to hear you say that. How many girls have you been with who couldn't take it?"

"All of them," I said, shaking my head and frowning at the recollection. "Only two of them could even take the head of it inside them, and both of them were screaming, 'Take it out! Take it out!' as soon as I managed to push it in."

Melanie's amused smile disappeared. She looked at my cock, softening in her hand, and then back up to my face. "Oh my God, you're serious," she said, shaking her head. She released my dick and spread her arms. "Come here," she said.

I leaned down to hug her, and she pulled me down on top of her in the bed. "I'm sorry," she murmured into my ear. Then she kissed my earlobe and neck softly and squeezed me to her.

We wound up rolling onto our sides on the bed so I could hug her just as tightly. Then we were kissing passionately and she was pushing her pubic mound against the shaft of my cock. She had me completely hard again in no time, and those other girls fled my mind entirely. When she broke off that kiss, Melanie smiled and lay back on the bed.

She cupped her breasts and said, "I believe it's time for you to worship these with your mouth."

We both moaned as I once again filled my mouth with as much of her perfect right breast as I could.