Melanie's "Wardrobe Malfunction"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was awhirl with thoughts of what our future held, even as my sister's tongue swirled around the head of my cock in her mouth. She urged me to come in her mouth, and I did. She kind of shook her head while continuing to suck me back to hardness. Her eyes still held that amused look, telling me what a silly brother I was to think such a thing.

She released my wet dick with a loud slurp and smiled at me. When she got to the bathroom, she sounded a little perturbed.

"This is the last of the lube," she called out. "We'll have to stop on the way home from the airport and get some more."

"We should see if they sell it by the gallon!" I joked. (They don't, by the way. We checked.)

That was the only night we didn't fall asleep with my cock in her mouth. It was still buried in her asshole when we woke up the next day. Unfortunately, we had to get up and hustle to check out and catch our return flight.

* * *

Once again we held hands all through the flight. We kissed twice more while we were in the air, but we were nervous about it. Those were brief kisses that we hoped wouldn't draw attention. For all we knew, there might be people on that flight who knew us. Once we landed and got into Melanie's car, we enjoyed a long, sensuous kiss before we pulled out of the parking garage.

Melanie insisted on going into the pharmacy where she bought her lubricant without me. It was where she normally bought the stuff, but people definitely knew her there. It made sense to me. Still, I fidgeted in the car while I waited for her to return. Then I had the bright idea to call our parents to let them know we were back, since they were both at work. I left a message on my dad's phone, and Mom had just enough time to answer. She said, "Okay, thanks for calling. I'll see you guys in about three hours. Love you, bye!"

Just as I hung up, Melanie walked out of the pharmacy. I still felt my pulse race just watching her walk back to the car. That was before I had the thought, we'll have two hours alone to do whatever we want.

"Whatever we want" turned out to be my hard cock pounding in and out of my sister's insatiable asshole while I sucked her magnificent, sensitive tits. I think it was even more of a turn-on for both of us that first time we did it in our house, in her bed. We had more than two hours, but we only lasted forty minutes. All through that flight and the drive home from the airport, we had wanted to continue where we had left off the night before.

As soon as we were inside the front door of the house, we were all over each other. She closed the front door, and then I pushed her up against that door and drove my tongue into her mouth. We moaned and kissed and my hands roamed over her body. I squeezed her right breast with my left hand, while my right hand snaked down between her thighs to find her wet panties beneath that skirt. She was drenched.

Melanie moaned and spread her legs so I could pull her panties aside. I sank two wriggling fingers inside her while my thumb strummed her clit. She wrapped one arm around my back and her other hand stroked my cock through my shorts. Finally she broke off that kiss and looked into my eyes.

"We should put our bags in our rooms," she gasped.

I nodded. "Okay."

We hurried down the hall, and I tossed my backpack over next to my bed. I had lugged the bag with most of our clothes in it with me, and I carried it back out of my room when I walked into hers.

"Should we start some laundry?" I asked. I licked my lips and stared.

Melanie had already shed her skirt and panties, and she turned as she unbuttoned her blouse. She had pulled the bottle of lube out of her shopping bag, and it sat on the nightstand by her bed.

"No," she answered. She quickly pulled her blouse off of her shoulders, dropping it to the floor as she reached back to unhook her bra. "We can always do that later."

I nodded and hurried to strip off my own clothes. By the time I was naked, Melanie was already lying naked in her bed. She had put a pillow under her sexy butt and was working three lubricated fingers in and out of her horny asshole while she watched me. I was so turned on I was shaking when I slid into her bed.

"God, you are so fucking sexy," I groaned.

"Oh, damn," she murmured.

She pulled her fingers out of her ass and reached for my cock, working the lubricant around my throbbing head and the first inch or so of the shaft. I scooted closer as she did it, and she lined up my eager dick with her pulsing sphincter. We both moaned as I sank it into her, and then I bent to suck her tits. It didn't matter how hard or often I had fucked her sweet asshole—it was still incredibly tight.

I moaned around that luscious mouthful of her breast, unwilling to stop sucking on it while I fucked my sister. Her loud cries and filthy talk more than made up for my silence. She had been every bit as worked up as I was, and she came hard as soon as I pushed half of my dick inside her.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm coming! COMING! COMING! Oh! YES! FUCK MY ASS!"

I ignored that little part of my brain that worried about the neighbors hearing her. I was just too focused on savoring that perfect mouthful of sister-titty while my cock was entering heaven. In only four minutes, I was already erupting inside my sister's hot, tight ass. It triggered her third spectacular orgasm. I held my hips still with my full length buried inside her, savoring the way her sphincter clamped down on the base of my cock and milked it.

I released her breast long enough to lean up and kiss her. Then I whispered, "Perfect" and took her other breast in my mouth.

"Yes," she panted in agreement. Then she moaned and said "yes" several more times as I resumed pumping my cock in and out of her. She was screaming it by the time I got up to full speed.

It was every bit as amazing as the time we had shared on our vacation. After I came in her gripping asshole a second time, we took a short break to catch our breath. Then we tossed the dirty clothes we had worn into the washer. It seemed smart to take a shower before starting that load of laundry. It also seemed environmentally responsible for us to share that shower. You know, water conservation is important. We were just doing our part...

I pushed Melanie up against the tub surround and took her ass, hard, before she had the chance to turn on the water. By the time we finally took that shower, she had three loads of her brother's semen to wash out of her well-fucked butthole.

* * *

When our parents came home, we had already finished washing and drying our laundry and put it all away. In between, we had watched a television show together on the couch. Melanie loved sucking my cock while we watched television together. Whenever there was a commercial break, she turned her head so I could watch her. It turned both of us on even more when I was watching her do it.

She moaned happily when she felt me swelling in her mouth, once again gulping down my jism without breaking stride. It was somehow more intense for me, since this was the same couch where we had watched television together as a family for the past five years.

The show ended before the laundry was dry. Melanie turned off the television and stood up to remove her panties. She slid into my lap facing me, filling her pussy with my wet, throbbing boner. She came twice before the alarm on the dryer sounded. After a soft kiss, she thanked me and slid out of my lap, deep-throating my cock to clean off her juices.

We folded our clothes and carried them back to our rooms. I had just put the last of my things away when my sister pushed into my room. "We still have time," she breathed as she pulled down my shorts and pushed me back into my bed.

Melanie had lubricated her asshole again, and she climbed on top of me and impaled her horny ass on my hard dick. It was fucking awesome to watch her vigorously driving my full length in and out of her tight little hole. The second time she shuddered and came on top of me, it pushed me over the edge of my own orgasm.

We still had time for a slow, sensuous shower together, and we were back on the couch watching television before our dad pulled up in the driveway. When we heard his car pull up to the house, Melanie moaned and gave my dick one last, vigorous suck before she tucked it back into my shorts and sat up. We stood and gave our dad big hugs when he came in.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Oh, it was awesome!" I gushed.

"That was a once-in-a-lifetime experience," Melanie added.

"We took pictures," I said. "Let me grab the tablet."

We had just begun to show those to Dad when Mom got home. Once again, we showered her with hugs and thanked them both for giving us such an amazing vacation.

"I thought you guys would be more tanned, or maybe sunburned," Mom commented.

Melanie and I looked at each other and smiled.

"There was just too much to do inside at that resort hotel," I told them. "We were having such a great time we only got out to the beach a couple of times."

It wasn't a lie.