Melanie's "Wardrobe Malfunction"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Melanie was happy to let me suck on her breasts for as long as I wanted. While I was busy doing that, though, she reached down and squeezed my cock. It seemed to turn her on as much to play with my dick as I was turned on to suck her tits. When she pressed my hip, I moved over between her legs. She stroked my cock and teased the wet folds of her pussy with the tip of it.

After several minutes of that, I felt my balls clenching up. I pulled my mouth off of her and panted, "Oh, God, I'm going to come!"

"Yes!" she hissed, pushing the head of my cock inside her. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" she moaned as she felt my cock shooting rope after rope of hot cream into her pussy.

I shuddered and went back to sucking her breast before I finished unloading inside her. It was just incredible for me, and hearing how it got her off just made it better. I think we spent an hour like that, and I came inside her sweet little pussy twice more before we were done. After that, though, we both needed a break. We kissed and held each other in the shower and I watched her in sheer wonder as she once again dried and brushed her hair.

"Amazing," I breathed.

She smiled and looked over at me. "That was pretty amazing," she agreed. She sighed and lightly touched her left breast. "When you said you wanted to worship my breasts with your mouth, I had no idea...My nipples are a little tender right now."

"Should I apologize?" I was concerned. I didn't want to hurt her.

She chuckled softly. "No. It was perfect. We'll just have to take a break before we can do that again."

My stomach growled and I realized we hadn't eaten since breakfast—before we had gone to the airport. I glanced at my watch.

"It's a good time to take that break anyway," I said. "Our dinner reservation is in twenty minutes."

* * *

We held hands all the way to the restaurant, and smiled at each other while we waited in line. When we were finally seated, our waiter asked if we were on our honeymoon. We looked at each other and chuckled. Melanie's eyes glittered when she told him, "We're not married yet. We just started dating."

"Well, you make a lovely couple," he said.

I remember that our lunch was very good, but I couldn't even guess what it was. All I can remember is looking at my sister and imagining what that would be like, to spend my life with her.

After we had eaten, we went for a long walk along the beach. We held hands and stopped often to hold each other and watch the sun setting over the ocean. I can remember that we talked and laughed, but nothing else stuck in my mind as much as what she had said to that waiter. When we finally got back to the hotel it was dark and we were a little chilly.

"We should use the hot tub," Melanie suggested in the elevator.

I was standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her. I gave her a squeeze. "That sounds perfect," I murmured into her hair.

We weren't alone in the elevator, and I saw a few people look at us speculatively. Mostly they were having their own conversations, and a married couple was busy trying to corral their kids. An older couple got off the elevator when we did, and they gave us a knowing look and a smile as they headed for their own room.

I used the key card to unlock our door and couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face as I looked at my sister.

"What?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh, I still can't get over what you said to that waiter earlier," I chuckled. I shook my head. "I feel like I should carry you over the threshold."

Melanie bit her lip. She swallowed and her eyes welled up with tears. "Would you...would you do that?" she asked quietly.

I pushed the door open, but of course it was designed to swing closed automatically. "Hmm," I mumbled, trying to figure out how to wedge the door open so I could scoop her up and carry her over the threshold.

She watched me for a moment and then laughed softly. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me as she pushed me into the room. "You're so silly," she murmured, and then she kissed me again.

"What?" I managed after that kiss. "I was going to carry you over the threshold. I thought that was what you wanted."

She shook her head. "No, Gary. I was asking if you would be my husband," she swallowed and added, "Even if it's only for the next two days."

"I would love to," I said, leaning in to kiss her again.

* * *

It was impossible for us to keep our hands off each other. We were so busy groping and kissing each other that we overfilled the hot tub. Not by a lot—we didn't flood the hotel room or anything—but it soaked our beach towels. We soaked up the water and wrung out the towels into the sinks, laughing the whole time. I had the foresight to drain some of that water before we got in, so we didn't have a second mess to clean up.

We started out facing each other in the tub. Melanie used her feet to tease my cock and balls until I was achingly hard. Then she turned around and slid up my legs until her back was pressed against me. She started sliding her bottom up and down, pushing my cock into the crack of her shapely bottom. I reached around her and squeezed her breasts.

"Gently," she cautioned.

"Okay," I replied, kissing her neck.

We moved together slowly, relaxing and enjoying each other in the hot water of the tub. I was surprised when Melanie abruptly slid out of my lap and stood up.

"We should stop now and go to bed," she said. When I looked up at her, she added, "I don't want to get all pruney."

I laughed and got to my feet. "Okay," I said.

She stepped out and quickly dried herself, so I did the same. Then she shooed me out of the bathroom. "Wait for me in the bed," she said.

I kissed her briefly and left the bathroom. I wondered what she was doing when I heard her lock the bathroom door behind me. I went to the nearest bed—the one that didn't have anything on it—and peeled back the covers. I had to chuckle when I looked over at the other bed with our big travel bag still sitting open on it.

I had been so excited earlier in the day, just hoping I would get to see Melanie in one of her snug t-shirts without a bra. Now...I slipped beneath the covers and waited for her to join me naked in the bed. I was completely hard.

Melanie was still in the bathroom five minutes later, and I felt my eyelids drooping. As impossibly aroused as I was, it had been a really long day. Because I had been so excited to make this trip, I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. I rubbed my face and sat up. I could not fall asleep. Not now!

Sure as shit, I fell asleep.

Not for long, I think. Melanie woke me up when she slid into the bed with me and kissed me softly. Her hand gently stroked my shoulder.

"Sorry I took so long," she murmured.

"Oh! I can't believe I fell asleep," I grumbled.

I started to sit up, but she restrained me with her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, baby," she said softly. "Go back to sleep. We'll have all day tomorrow." She kissed me on my chest, "and the day after that." She kept kissing her way down my abdomen, and I groaned when she took me in her mouth.

* * *

She was so gentle when she nursed on the head of my dick that I actually did fall asleep. The mind-boggling part for me was waking up to find her still nursing on my dick in her sleep. I was completely hard in her mouth, but I had to gently push her off of me. I had to pee.

As usually was the case, I had to stand in front of the toilet and wait for my erection to subside before I could actually do it. That took longer than usual. I kept picturing my sister's gorgeous face with her lips stretched around my cock. I managed to relieve my bladder, but I never went completely soft.

Melanie was curled up, completely beneath the covers. That was how she had slept through the night. I lifted the sheet and sighed as I looked at her naked form. At least, what I could see of her. I felt her shift when I slid into bed next to her, and then she wriggled around and her head popped out of the covers next to me.

"Hey," she mumbled, leaning in for a smooch.

"Hey," I replied. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Mmm, yes," she replied, smiling and licking her lips. "You?"

I stretched and gave her a smart-alecky grin. "I don't know. I was asleep." Before she could form a response, I rolled toward her and kissed her hungrily. She gasped for air when we broke off that kiss. "I love you," I said, kissing her softly on her jaw. "I can't believe I fell asleep. I wanted you so bad."

"That was my fault," she sighed. "I took too long."

"What were you doing in there, anyway?" I asked, reaching over to run my hand over her hip.

"I was getting my ass ready for you," she replied. My hand froze. She smiled and looked at my eyes. "I know you've never done that before, so I was being really thorough in case you were too rough."

I swallowed heavily, still looking into her eyes. "I don't know what that means," I finally said. "I'm not even sure I want you to explain it to me."

She laughed softly and kissed my lips again. "You're so cute," she murmured. "It's not gross or anything. I just used more lube than I normally would have, and I made sure to work it really deep in there. When I came out of the bathroom, I was so ready. Then I saw you were asleep. I would have been upset, but you looked so peaceful. Still, I thought about just climbing on top of you and putting this—" she reached over and squeezed my cock. "Right up my ass."

"Why didn't you?" I gulped.

She sighed. "I realized I was tired too. It just seemed like it was time to go to sleep. But I still wanted to taste you." She gave my cock another squeeze and smiled. "I loved falling asleep like that, with you in my mouth."

She gave me another squeeze and smooch, than rolled out of the bed. "Be right back," she said.

I watched her the whole time, still unable to believe how sexy every inch of her body was. When she closed the bathroom door behind her, I folded my arms behind my head and shook my head in disbelief. It still felt like a dream.

Melanie did not take long at all this time. I could hear the distinct sound of her tinkling into the toilet, and then flushing and washing her hands. She hummed while she rinsed and dried her hands, and then she came out of the bathroom looking just fucking amazing. Her eyes blazed with desire and her nipples were completely hard. This time, she came right over and whipped the covers out of her way.

"Um—" I started.

"Shh," she uttered, climbing up over me and straddling my hips. "Just let me do everything this time."

I watched wide-eyed as she gripped my shaft and lowered her lubricated asshole onto the tip of my cock. "Oh, fuck!" she groaned as it spread her tight hole wide open.

I had a spectacular view. This wasn't something I had ever fantasized about, but it was incredible to watch. Melanie shuddered and came before she even managed to work the bloated head into her snug backdoor. Even though she had told me she would do everything, I leaned forward and grabbed her hips when it looked like she was about to fall over.

That was when I found out how much it turned her on to have her hips seized like that. Her legs shook and she looked into my eyes with a helpless expression. "Oh, fuck!" she cried out again. Her asshole spasmed around the head of my cock, and then it slipped inside her. "Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She shuddered and sank down on me, taking half of my thick shaft into her tight, slick, hot little hole. "Oh, God! So fucking big!"

"Are you okay?' I asked softly.

She didn't even hear me. Her right hand released my shaft and she leaned back onto both hands. She sucked in four deep breaths, and then she started bucking slowly up and down, pushing my cock in and out of her ass.

I watched in awe as she gradually built up speed and worked more and more of my throbbing dick into her horny asshole. She came spectacularly again and again, and every time her breasts shook and wobbled. I had never imagined a woman's nipples could be so engorged. They made my mouth water. At the same time, her sweet asshole was working over my cock and it felt incredible.

I was caught completely by surprise when I erupted in her ass that first time. It had just happened so fast! Melanie's mouth shot open and she looked into my eyes, shaking all over as my cock unloaded deep inside her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, so loud I thought the window would shatter.

When I finally stopped coming, she slumped onto her back with my full length buried in her ass. I couldn't take my eyes off it. The throbbing base of my cock was being squeezed by the ring of her asshole, like she was nursing the rest of my cum out of me with her ass. It felt every bit as amazing as it looked. She lay on her back panting for almost a minute before she lifted her head and looked at me.

"You're still hard," she panted.

I nodded. "Yes."

"How does it look?"

"It looks fucking amazing."

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I finally peeled my eyes from my cock in her ass and looked at her flushed face. "Hell yeah."

I managed to lean forward and pull my legs back without pulling my dick completely out of that snug embrace. My sister spread her legs wide and welcomed my first tentative thrusts. "Faster," she panted. After a moment, she added, "Harder!" When I looked questioningly into her eyes, she nodded and repeated, "Harder! Fuck my ass! Take it!"

Even when I was doing it, I still couldn't believe it. There was still that part of my mind that was convinced this had to be a dream, and there was another part that insisted I had to be careful or I would hurt her. Both of them were wrong. Still, it took me at least another five minutes before I was finally pounding my sister's ass the way she wanted. Abruptly she shifted from "Faster! Harder!" to "Yes! YES! YES! YEESSSS! COMING!"

She came seven more times, announcing it loudly each time, before I shot that second massive load into her horny asshole. By the time we stopped, anal sex with my sister was my favorite too.

* * *

We showered quickly and dashed down to grab brunch from the buffet. We were both famished after all of that vigorous exertion. I'm sure some of the guests who watched us wolf down our food thought we had terrible table manners. We couldn't have cared less. As soon as we had eaten our fill, we got up and dashed back to the elevators.

For once we had the elevator to ourselves, and we kissed and made out frantically all the way back to our room. We didn't even bother to get undressed when we got back into our room. I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them at the same time she slid her panties down her legs. She dove onto the bed and pushed her ass back toward me invitingly, lifting her skirt out of the way. Her horny asshole spread open eagerly to take my hard dick, and I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass just the way we both wanted it.

I couldn't help it. As I looked down at my hard cock pistoning in and out of her perfect bottom, I thought, My sister takes it in the ass! It's her favorite!

I felt her asshole squeeze down on me, and she cried out as she came.

I swear, my sister's asshole was made to take my cock. The only time I could cut loose and really fuck anyone, ever, was when I was in Melanie's lubricated backdoor. It gave her every bit as much pleasure as it did me. We both loved it when I was in her pussy, but I had to be careful not to hurt her. When she swallowed my dick, I couldn't thrust into her mouth or she would gag. But when I grabbed her hips and drove my full, rock-hard length into her ass, she just couldn't get enough and I could fuck her as fast and as hard as I possibly could.

It was incredible.

I worried that she would be sore afterward, but she never was. The only reason we didn't just have anal sex non-stop was exhaustion. We had to lean on each other for support in the shower after we had worn each other out. We also missed our lunch reservation. When we were supposed to be at that restaurant, my sister's bottom was on a pillow on our bed, taking slow thrusts from my hard dick while I sucked her hard nipples.

After dinner that second evening, we were too tired to fuck any more. We were still too horny to just sleep. Instead we settled into the bed on our sides so she could suck my cock while I devoured her juicy pussy. God, I love the way my sister tastes. I was honestly surprised when she made me come in her mouth. Obviously, she gives the most amazing blowjobs. I just couldn't believe there was any cum left in my balls after all the times I had unloaded in her ass. Right after she had moaned and swallowed that last load from me, she shuddered and came all over my lips and tongue.

We fell asleep like that, and woke up to continue sucking each other. After we had each gone to the bathroom, I took her ass again in the shower. It was just fantastic, even though I was still too weak to give her a vigorous pounding like we both wanted.

We were much more subdued at brunch, taking our time to enjoy the food and each other's company. I could not stop smiling every time I looked at her beaming face. Halfway through our meal, I squeezed her sexy thigh and leaned over to whisper to her.

"So, my sexy wife, what do you want to do today?"

She shivered at that. "Mmm. Maybe we should go for a swim," she replied. She leaned closer and whispered, "After you fuck me, of course."

* * *

Back in our room, Melanie stripped off her shorts and panties and stood in front of the big picture window. I slid up behind her after I had stepped out of my own shorts and quickly lubricated the head of my cock.

"Unh!" she grunted as I drove my cock home in her ass. "It's so beautiful—unh!—isn't it?"

I looked from the blue sky to the sandy beach, and then down her sexy body to my cock driving in and out between her shapely cheeks. "Gorgeous," I replied.

She giggled and I kissed her neck. "What's so funny?" I asked.

She craned her neck to kiss me, and I buried my entire length inside her and slowly rotated my hips. She sighed after the kiss.

"I was just looking at the surf. It's beautiful. But I thought, 'If I hadn't had that wardrobe malfunction two days ago, none of this would have happened.' And right at that second you drove your wonderful dick into my ass and I came."

"Mmm," I murmured, kissing her neck again. "I am so glad you bought that bikini."

"Me too," she replied. "Now be a good husband and fuck my ass. Oh, yeah. Just like that!"

* * *

We never did go swimming again. However, we realized when we were getting dressed for lunch that we had not taken any pictures. After we ate, we wandered along the beach and took a bunch of pictures of the water and each other. Those were really for our parents and our friends. Back in the room, I snapped a couple of pictures out the window, as well as a few snapshots of the room and the big bathroom.

Then we spent every moment we could having sex until our dinner reservation. After dinner and a shower, Melanie sat on my lap on the bed, feeding me her perfect breasts while feeding her pussy my hard cock. She closed her eyes and bit her lip when she came, and I released her hard nipple to watch her in awe.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered. She smiled at me when she opened her eyes. I shook my head. "I don't know how I will live without this after we go home tomorrow."

She laughed softly as she rose up off of me. I was looking at her expectantly as she slid down and took my cock in her hand. "Oh, Gary," she chuckled. "You really think I'm letting this go when we go home?" She wagged my dick in her hand and gave the tip a smooch. "We'll just have to be sneakier about it."

I blinked at that and she laughed. "You really thought this would be it?" she asked.

"I...yeah," I managed lamely. She shook her head and started sucking my cock.