Melinda's Obsession 02 (Forbes-100)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Jeff wanted most of all was to drink some booze and relax. However, his contract explicitly banned any alcohol and drugs until Melinda got pregnant. So, he just watched Animal Planet on TV and went to bed early.

Early next morning, Jeff was woken up by a young lady with the name Michele. She brought him a continental breakfast and said she needed to take his blood and urine for analysis.

Michele explained to Jeff that a doctor would check his level of hormones and other data to adjust his diet and medications for greater sperm production. Then she gave him some pills prescribed by the doctor and watched to make sure that he took them with a glass of water.

Michele was a young, beautiful, 22-year-old lady about 5'2" with brown hair in Caret style and brown eyes. She wore glasses holding them on her snub nose and looked pretty reminding Jeff his first girlfriend from years ago.

Definitely, Michele was worth his attention and in other circumstances Jeff would invite her for a date. However, in his current situation Jeff was still tired from the last day and didn't feel any sexual desire.

Then Jeff realized that his appointment with Melinda was due in ten minutes and his penis was absolutely not ready. Having no other option, he desperately asked Michelle if she could leave so he could watch porn and masturbate a little to get prepared.

Michele smiled saying, "It's not needed. I'm here to help you with your readiness."

With those words Michele took off her skirt, happening to wear no panties, and squatted in front of Jeff. She opened his robe and suckled his soft cock into her mouth. Then the girl squeezed it with her tongue and lips, softly massaging his balls and prostate with her hand.

Jeff quickly felt his erection and desire for Michele.

When the girl saw it, she turned her back to him and knelt in doggy position.

Michele said, "You can enter me. But please make sure you don't cum. All your semen is for Melinda."

Jeff didn't hesitate and pushed his cock deep into Michele.

She moaned loud and started moving her butt towards him with each of his movements.

He fondled the girl's tits, pinching her nipples while keeping up his strokes.

However, in a couple of minutes, when Jeff was almost ready to explode, Michele suddenly stood straight, kissed his lips, and said, "Time for Melinda."

Then she grabbed Jeff's hand and escorted him, naked, to Melinda's office while she was still bottomless.

Michele opened the door without knocking and let Jeff enter the room. Then she followed him.

Everything looked familiar. Same bright lights and Melinda without panties on the Gyn chair with spread wide legs, talking via headset, apparently attending an online bridge.

Jeff nodded his head to Melinda meaning, "Hi," and she nodded in return, pointing to her pussy.

Jeff was already on the edge of ejaculation from the unfinished sex with Michele. He pushed his cock into Melinda and after a few deep motions he pumped all his juices into her. He felt a lot of them flowing from him to Melinda due to his high arousal.

While doing that, Michele grabbed Jeff's testicles from behind and repeated the "milking" procedure to pump more semen as it was familiar to him from the previous day.

When he finished, Michele took a vial with a Q-tip from the pocket on her shirt and collected some fluids from Melinda's vagina into that vial. Then she plugged it and put it back into her pocket. After that she took the "pear" from Melinda's desk and took care to plug her pussy with it.

Melinda showed them both "Thumb Up" and smiled a little, still talking on the meeting via headset as most of the previous times. Then Michele escorted Jeff to his private rooms.

The girl grabbed her skirt previously left there on a sofa and was about to leave.

Jeff waved his hand asking Michele, "Can you bring me an early lunch and share it with me? I'm hungry as hell after Melinda. She sucks all life out of me."

Michele smiled saying, "Sure," and then left. A few minutes later she came back with a tray full of food for Jeff and coffee with custard creams for herself.

While they were enjoying lunch, Jeff asked Michele, "What's your role in this business?" and "What do you know about Melinda and Gina?"

The girl said, "I'm a porn star working via Gina's agency with multiple producers. Mostly they were shooting adult videos with me and other actors and pay us some money if the videos sold well enough to bring income."

Jeff chuckled asking, "Do you really enjoy that job fucking with strangers on public?"

"I enjoy sex and like my partners in porn. They are all handsome guys and gals, clean, polite, and very respectful to me."

The girl sighed, adding, "But that business doesn't bring in much money. Nowadays nobody wants to pay for porn when thousands of videos are available on public websites for free."

"What's about Melinda?"

Michele winced, saying, "Recently Gina offered me a new assignment with Melinda's business and promised pretty good money.

"My role would be helping you, Jeff to impregnate Melinda as best as I can, including some sexual activity. Also, I will provide some personal services to you like bringing you food, changing your bed sheets and robes, cleaning your room, etc."

Jeff smiled and said, "I'm not a demanding or mess-making person. You wouldn't have any issues with my chores. I could clean my rooms myself if you brought me a vacuum and janitorial supplies."

"Happy to hear that," said Michele, "You are a handsome guy and I wish we could become friends."

Jeff was curious, asking, "Are you interested in anything besides porn?"

"I'm a junior student at medical school, studying Obstetrics and Gynecology. I'm going to become a doctor after graduation and continue porn business part time.

"Also, I already have some medical skills and certifications. So, I could collect samples for analyses, administer drugs prescribed by doctors, and help with the medical part of your business with Melinda."

The girl told Jeff that he and Melinda were both under everyday medical monitoring from Dr. Andrews. He was going to check the chemical balance of their body fluids, inspect Melinda twice a day and make prescriptions for both her and Jeff to improve chances for conception.

Jeff asked Michele, "Do you know anything about Melinda besides public information from the Internet?" and "If Melinda is concerned about my sex with you?"

"Gina explicitly instructed me encouraging you to come as close to ejaculation as possible before Melinda's appointments but without actually cumming. That should minimize contact time with Melinda and her distraction from work.

"While Melinda was a great multitasker, sometimes it was difficult for her to stay focused on her phone or Skype meetings with her staff while intrusion in her body was in progress.

"So, ideally you should come at scheduled time, do a couple of motions, and pump a heavy load of semen into Melinda. Then leave promptly and quietly," said Michele slightly chuckling.

Jeff continued asking, "Is Melinda such a 'Steel Lady' like she pretends to be? I didn't see any emotions from her so far besides her last 'Thumb up' gesture."

"As Gina just told me, during the last session with Melinda, you and I both did very well. That's why Melinda gave us a 'Thumb up.' She was happy that our interference with her business was minimal while she still received her portion of sperm on schedule," said Michele, "She wants us to continue the same way. That's exactly why I was hired for this business to help you."

"Why is it so complicated with Melinda's impregnation?"

As far as Michele knew, there were two problems.

The first one was purely medical. Melinda's vagina naturally produced a rare combination of chemicals instantly killing almost all sperm injected to it. Also, her uterus aggressively rejected any fertilized eggs doctors tried to implant there via IVF.

The second problem was psychosomatic, as Michele called it in medical terms. If semen injected into Melinda via medical procedures instead of a penis, like directly into her cervix with a syringe, her body produced a burst of those contraceptive chemicals instantly killing all sperm and keeping them at high levels for days.

Labs showed their concentration was about ten times more than with normal background. So, the only option remaining for Melinda's pregnancy was constant presence of sperm in her body pumped there in the natural way through intercourse.

At some moment, Melinda's body might give up maintaining high concentration of contraceptives fighting sperm and then pregnancy would start.

"What's your work hours?" asked Jeff.

"You are on a 24/7 assignment here. So, am I," answered Michele and then asked, "Would you mind if I come around before each session with Melinda to warm you up? That way you'll quicker get ready for Melinda and take less of her time."

"Wow, that would be awesome!" said Jeff, thinking excitedly, how nice it would be fucking Michele even if he couldn't cum into her, and he added, "I hope we can become friends, and who knows, maybe it could grow into something bigger than Melinda's business."

Michele smiled and nodded at the suggestion.

A few days later, after Jeff pumped another portion of cum into Melinda at their early morning appointment and inserted the rubber pear, plugging her body, the lady suddenly stood up from the chair and walked several times across the room shaking her butt, doing some deep squats, lifting, and spreading her legs.

Melinda checked whether her strange "bikini" interfered with her basic movements. However, it fit tightly, not causing her any major inconvenience.

Then she generously sprayed her private parts with deodorant, put on a skirt lying on a nearby chair and said to both Jeff and Michele, "I have an important meeting in person with investors. So, you are both free today until 6pm. Have a good day and be back on time for the evening session tonight."

Jeff was happy to hear that. He needed to check his postal mail at home, pay bills and do some other chores.

Michele also said she had some plans to see her mom, visit college to turn in her assignments and do some other stuff. So, they exited the building, hugged, and went in different directions.

After taking care of all his routines, Jeff decided to visit a city park and enjoy the outdoors as he had stayed onsite with Melinda's business for the last couple of weeks. Not authorized to drink alcohol, he went to a park cafe and ordered coffee with donuts.

Suddenly Jeff noticed Kevin, his former classmate from college, sitting at the next table.

Kevin was drinking beer, relaxing, and enjoying the park view. After some short smalltalk about weather and sports, their conversation switched to other college alumni who had studied along with them.

Careful not to raise suspicions, Jeff asked his friend about Melinda, "Did you see her recently? How is she doing? Is it true that she got rich?"

Based on Kevin's answers, it looked like the latter knew something about Melinda that wasn't public knowledge but was not going to talk more about it.

Suddenly Kevin glanced at his watch concerned and said, "Sorry, I have an appointment in fifteen minutes and have to leave. Have a good day."

Jeff suspected that his questions about Melinda must have triggered that behavior and was pretty surprised.

About an hour later, en route back to Melinda's office Jeff received a text message from Kevin with only one Internet link and no explanations.

Avoiding any "text and drive" situation, Jeff went impatiently to his room at Melinda's and opened the link on the laptop. He was disappointed by receiving "Error 404: page not found" from the website.

However, a cached page in Google showed an article headed with "Melinda's obsession," giving Jeff some hope. So, entering that phrase as search criteria again, he quickly found several websites where that story was copied.

Those sites were a few of many of sex-related places with stories and videos.

From the first glance that particular story looked totally fictional. However, it described an orgy between students -- a dominant girl with the name Melinda and the same personality as Jeff's current employer, main male character Kevin and four other guys.

Also, it shed some light at Jeff and Melinda's business, certainly if it was the same Melinda.

According to that story, the girl was a daughter of a very rich guy born out of wedlock.

Melinda's mother passed away in labor giving birth to her. So, the daughter never saw her mom.

Her dad didn't officially recognize and accept his daughter. So, Melinda lived with a foster family, then in boarding school, and finally in a dorm attending a college.

At the end of Melinda's high school years her father was killed in a road accident. As he didn't have any other relatives, his will gave all his assets to Melinda. However, on three conditions.

The girl must be over twenty-one to accept the legacy. She must graduate from college. And she must give birth to at least one living child.

While Melinda already met the first two conditions, the last one gave her a hard time.

According to what Jeff already knew from Gina and Michele, that problem was a very serious roadblock on Melinda's way to wealth.

What a stupid guy Kevin was! He even didn't bother to change his own name and the name of Melinda when he published that story, thought Jeff.

Or maybe the author of that story was one of four other guys participating in the orgy with Melinda? Poor Kevin. He wanted to help me but didn't want to feel embarrassed.

One of characters in Kevin's story was Jeff's friend Ben. Usually, he attended all parties together with his girlfriend Shawna.

It was strange for Jeff that Ben even agreed for any affair with Melinda as he loved Shawna too much.

The other two men sounded unfamiliar to Jeff, and he knew nobody with such names around him, Kevin, Ben, or Melinda during their college years.

So those names might be fictional if the author was one of them.

Michele returned to Jeff's apartment while he was still reading that story.

"How was your day?" asked Jeff, and not waiting for the girl's answer said, "Look here," pointing to the story on a laptop screen. "Is it about our Melinda?"

Michele said with curiosity, "I don't know. But I'm intrigued and will try to ask Gina," adding that it would be difficult without raising suspicion.

A few days later Michele told Jeff she got some additional information from Gina. However, the latter was pretty suspicious why Michele was asking all those questions.

So, Michele explained she was overly concerned if they might be involved in any illegal business.

"That story from the Internet was about ninety percent true," Gina said, "with maybe a few unimportant details added here and there for decoration."

Those tiny details might be up to the author of that story. It also confirmed Jeff's theory why Kevin left so quickly from the cafe, becoming suddenly very busy after relaxing with his beer.

Melinda was a single child. She never knew her mom, living with a foster family and then a variety of dorms. She also didn't know who her dad was until she entered college.

Being a very gifted person, Melinda earned a Presidential scholarship allowing her to study for free and a few grants for poor but hard-working students giving her living allowances.

Suddenly in her freshman year the girl found out that her father was a multi-millionaire who had been recently killed in a major accident on the freeway.

The man had a fiery frontal collision with an SUV driver going the wrong way while he was driving his sports car at 150 Mph in the HOV lane around midnight. His death was violent and instant. The debris was collected by firefighters in a radius of hundreds of yards. Basically, nothing remained of him aside from his huge assets stored mostly in high value stocks.

The lawyer who executed the dead man's will met Melinda and told her about the conditions already described in the story. According to it, the girl could use some of her heritage to pay for food, college, medical, dental and some other basic expenses. However, absolutely no luxury. Only after all three conditions have been met, then she would have full access to all her dad's funds.

Special provisions of her dad's will stipulated that Melinda would get one million dollars from those funds after graduation from the college. So, she did.

It made Melinda not super-rich but gave her some small starting capital to begin her own business.

That's when she started working very hard to make money. Living a hard childhood with a lot of deprivation and having no family, she worked eighteen to twenty hours every day on stocks and real estate investments.

Within two years of graduation, Melinda added six million more to the one inherited from her father.

But she was still not happy. Hundreds of millions lying somewhere close to her but still inaccessible kept bothering her.

The last condition, a living child whom Melinda had to deliver, seemed to elude her after she learned about her medical issues. Also working twenty hours a day, she absolutely had no time or desire for dating and starting a family.

Consulting with her lawyer, Melinda learned that the child must be her biological offspring and she must deliver him or her by herself. The will strictly demanded that. No surrogate mother, no adoptions. Just all natural.

Three independent DNA tests from different labs would be conducted on her and the child and compared with her late dad's DNA profile stored in a secure database for that purpose before releasing funds to her.

Also, the child's birth certificate should contain the biological father's name and the child's father must recognize him or her as his own son or daughter.

As IVF and medical insemination already failed several times, Melinda's last resort was this business with Jeff, and here he was.

Melinda didn't want to use several donors for that purpose. The more people involved, the harder it was to keep everything discreet and fair. So, she decided to try with just one very productive male who had the most active sperm of all those screened during the interview.

Suddenly realizing it was already 6pm, Jeff took a very quick shower, changed into his robe, and rushed to Melinda's office. He was seven minutes late and was afraid Melinda would be mad at him.

To his luck Melinda was not there yet. So, Jeff sat on the chair and started flipping through a porn magazine trying to focus on sex and get prepared.

After about forty minutes or waiting, Jeff was about to leave, thinking the appointment was canceled by Melinda.

But at that moment she entered the room. Her face was tired but pretty happy. She said that the meeting with her investors had been long but productive and she could make another million dollars within the next month.

However, Melinda absolutely didn't have any time for food. So, she grabbed a phone and ordered a pizza to her room.

Then she took off her skirt, tossed it to the corner, sat on the Gyno chair and took out her rubber pear "bikini."

It came out with wet sucking noise and Jeff noticed a large white ball of mucus-like fluids drop on the floor.

Melinda looked at them with regret and turned to Jeff saying, "Let's start your service," nodding to her open vagina and wiping her hands with wet tissues.

So, Jeff complied.

In the middle of the process the door opened, and an old lady came with pizza and a cup of soda. She looked at the sex with an indifferent glance and exited, saying nothing after Melinda grabbed the food and started eating.

Melinda nodded to Jeff to continue while she ate her meal, washing it down with Pepsi.

123456...8