Melinda's Obsession 02 (Forbes-100)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her phone rang. Having her hands greasy with pizza, she nodded to the phone, asking Jeff to tap "Respond" and put it on speakerphone.

Jeff had to stop his movements inside of Melinda and did what she asked him.

The man on the other side told Melinda with panic about troubles with a large transaction in Japan and she had to give them detailed, step-by-step instructions while she was still chewing on pizza.

Melinda gave Jeff an angry glance, spreading her hands and showing that she was confused because he stopped moving.

So, Jeff had to resume his frictions and make sure that guy on the phone didn't hear any noises unrelated to his business.

Melinda's pussy was very soft and slimy this time. Fluids were flowing from it down by Jeff's balls, tickling them and giving him an unpleasant feeling. Also, he was afraid she might spill her soda or choke on food, so he had to move with caution.

After about ten minutes of intercourse, Jeff noticed some contractions of Melinda's belly and her vaginal muscles gripping his penis very roughly.

He had to wait a few seconds until she relaxed a little, giving him the ability to move again. Then he saw small squirts from her with each push of his penis. Those squirts made everything even more wet and messy.

Melinda told the guy on the phone, "Sorry, can I put you on hold for a few seconds?" and waved for Jeff to do it.

After the phone was muted, Melinda told Jeff, "I badly need to pee, and I couldn't hold it anymore. But this call is urgent. Otherwise, I might lose big money."

"I'll wait until you come back from the bathroom," suggested Jeff withdrawing his penis from Melinda.

"I don't have time for the bathroom, and I don't want to miss my scheduled portion of semen either.

"Can you hold it under my vagina?" asked Melinda, giving Jeff an empty soda cup.

When Jeff extracted his cock and did as she asked, Melinda instantly relieved herself into the cup and resumed her phone conversation after wiping off her hands with napkins.

When the last drop of urine fell, Melinda pointed to her pussy again waving at Jeff to continue fucking her.

Melinda's vagina was wet and messy as never before. But the sudden view of female urination so close plus the smell of her fluids mixed with his own juices made Jeff so horny that he unloaded all the cum he had into her just after a few more motions.

Jeff wanted to stay longer inside of Melinda enjoying his orgasm. But she dismissed him with a nod pointing to the door.

Jeff was so horny that he couldn't calm down. All of Melinda's various fluids were still arousing him.

Coming back to his apartment, he even used his finger to collect some of those juices remaining on his penis and licked them.

The taste was a strange mixture which other people might say was gross. It had the smell of urine with sperm, prostate juices, female lubrication, sweat and other mixed bodily fluids both male and female.

However, for Jeff being so horny, it felt like a wonderfully pleasant taste. So, the guy kept wiping up the juices around his penis with his finger, licking them and enjoying their taste.

The established routine had already continued for more than a month and Michele told Jeff that Melinda already had a seven-day delay from her last period. That might be a good sign of possible pregnancy.

The next morning when Jeff was inside of Melinda, he noticed a lot of bleeding suddenly starting from her vagina. Blood even dripped to the floor making a small puddle.

Melinda put aside her phone with a scared look and asked, "Can you cum as quickly as possible?"

Jeff massaged his testicles and prostate under them, so he dumped his load fast.

Then Melinda grabbed a wad of paper towels, pressed them to her vagina and told Jeff with a trembling voice, "Call Dr. Andrews."

When Jeff did it, he offered to stay with her in case she needed any help before the doctor came.

She yelled angrily, "Leave me alone!" nodding to the door.

One hour later, Gina came to Jeff's room and told Michele and Jeff that Melinda got pregnant a few days ago. But her pregnancy just failed very badly, and she needed to stay hospitalized for several days.

Hence, they both had five paid days off and could go anywhere they wanted. However, according to the contract, Jeff was still not allowed to drink alcohol, use drugs or any medicines not prescribed by Dr. Andrews.

When Gina left, Jeff asked Michele, "Do you have any plans for the night?"

"There is nothing special," said Michele in her ordinary voice shrugging at the same time.

"Can we go to the 'Steak House' restaurant downtown together at 6pm tonight?" asked Jeff with hope.

Michele smiled and chuckled asking, "Do you want us to start dating?"

Jeff nodded and tried to hug her. But she stepped aside, lifting her hand.

Right before 6pm Jeff entered the restaurant, sat at his reserved table, and waited for Michele.

She came twenty minutes late, surprising Jeff as in their business with Melinda she never was tardy, coming at just the right time when her services were needed.

Michele smiled at Jeff and told him curtly, "I'm sorry," but without any details.

She wore a nice, very long red dress that came down to her feet with sparkling fabric tightly hugging her body and showing its forms.

The dress had a side slit from Michele's waist to the bottom showing her hip and the entire left leg, looking very sexy.

During dinner they talked about Melinda, her strange business with them and any further plans.

Michele said she already had an offer from a porn movie producer for the next several days to shoot a scene with three guys.

One of them would be in her mouth and two others in both her bottom openings at the same time.

The producer promised Michele pretty good money for it which she was going to spend moving to a better apartment after their business with Melinda was over.

Jeff said that he didn't have any specific plans for this vacation. But if Michele wouldn't mind, he would like to spend that time with her.

The girl laughed saying nothing and then they got up to dance. During it Jeff slid his hand into her dress' opening feeling that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Michele had told him before that she didn't like panties or any other garments preventing air circulation around her privates. But also, she didn't like anybody to touch them.

When Jeff tried to kiss Michele, she moved aside, avoiding it.

Confused, Jeff asked, "Why?" remembering that she was fine about kisses and even penetration into her body at Melinda's place.

Michele said slightly frowning, "We aren't at work. This meeting is just for our own pleasure. Sorry, but I'm not ready for a closer relationship yet."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" asked Jeff.

"Maybe," answered Michele casually and without any exact promises.

The next few days they met several times, mostly at restaurants, theaters, parks, or malls.

Michele was kind, sexy and smiley but she always declined Jeff's offers to go to his place or to hers for sex. She acted like a virgin girl who had just started dating her first boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Michele brought Jeff some pictures from her porn set, showing those three partners with her in bed and then sitting at lunch in a cafeteria after the shoot.

"This is Ken," said Michele pointing to the guy who was in her pussy in that picture, "he is my constant partner for many previous porn scenes."

"Is he your boyfriend?" asked Jeff with notes of jealousy in his voice admitting similarity in Ken's appearance with his own.

"I like him as a coworker. However, there is nothing personal. Everything is purely job-related," answered Michele with a smile, considering the nature of her and Ken's job.

After four days passed, Jeff received a phone call from Gina in the late afternoon.

She told him to be back to Melinda's business as Melinda wanted her next appointment with him at 6pm. Michele would also be summoned there.

Jeff was upset having to end his vacation early, and because he just masturbated and dumped in the shower, being angry at Michele for her denials of sex with him.

So, sex with Melinda in less than an hour was the last thing he wanted. But he didn't have any other choice than to go.

When Jeff entered his apartment at Melinda, Michele was already there smiling at him.

Jeff was angry at her. His penis was limp and absolutely not ready for Melinda.

Michele noticed that, smiled kindly, took her robe off, and squatted in front of him saying, "Let me help you."

Then the girl took Jeff's pants and underwear off and grabbed his penis with her mouth. After caressing it with her tongue and doing several deepthroating frictions, she stood in doggy pose and let him enter her body.

Jeff pushed his dick into Michele with all his strength, trying to hurt her, retaliating for her denials to him.

However, it looked like the girl was very pleased with his rough movements. Her pussy was hot and very slimy inside and her body already smelled with a mix of cum and female juices.

"Did you just have sex with somebody?" asked Jeff.

"Gina called me directly from the porn shooting right after Ken unloaded into me. I didn't even have any time for a shower after that," answered Michele apologetically.

When Jeff came very close to orgasm, Michele as usual got up and escorted him to Melinda saying it was already 6pm, time to inseminate her.

Jeff came bottomless to Melinda's room wearing only a t-shirt, briefly said, "Hi," and without any further words pushed his dick into her body. After four of five deep motions he unloaded all but very little cum into his client remaining from his masturbation.

Melinda looked pale and very tired. She said, "Thank you," for the first time from the start of their business and then dismissed Jeff with a gesture, staring onto the ceiling. She did nothing this time -- no phone, no typing, or meetings online.

All her appearance showed a totally exhausted woman.

Exiting through the door, Jeff noticed Melinda slid a finger into her pussy, scooped up the creampie, and slowly licked it, enjoying its taste with an empty stare.

When Jeff came back to his rooms, Michele met him with fresh pizza, coffee, and some dessert.

As always, the girl was smiley asking, "How was your encounter with Melinda?"

Jeff shared all details of the last meeting.

"Melinda is killing herself with such a lifestyle," said Michele sighing.

Gina previously told Michele that Melinda set a goal for herself to get into "Forbes-100", a list of the richest people on the planet.

So, the goal for Melinda was money for money to make more money. She was like a robot and only her youth saved her from heart failure, stroke, or any other deadly conditions.

Melinda ate junk food, drank a lot of coffee to keep awake, didn't exercise, and worked up to twenty hours a day, having serious sleep deprivation. It wasn't a surprise her pregnancy failed so miserably.

Jeff listened to Michele's explanations, nodding, and saying nothing. Then he suddenly asked the girl, "Why do you let me, and other guys have sex with you as a part of your job but deny it for our mutual pleasure?"

"It's complicated and hard to explain," said Michele sighing. "Sex at work is a job assignment for me and I accept it only as such. It gives me happiness as any other well-done work. But I don't feel any chemistry with my partners and don't feel anything personal for them.

"It's pretty much the same as a handyman using his hands and tools to hang a door or wire an outlet. He enjoys his job as it gives him money and feelings of accomplishment. But I doubt he would have any pleasure doing it free for any customers unless said customer was his loved person.

"In my case, instead of my hands I just use my vagina and other body parts to do my job. So basically, there is no difference with the handyman from the example," said Michele continuing her explanations.

"However, dating is different. I would have non-job-related sex only with somebody who really loves me and with whom I would fall in love too."

From Michele's explanations Jeff realized their playing before Melinda's encounters was nothing more than warming-up procedures for Jeff as a part of her job. Jeff was Michele's customer and there was nothing personal about it.

Jeff was pretty upset as he already started loving her. So, he asked, "Would you continue dating me?"

Michele instantly answered with her nice smile, "Sure. You are a good guy. Maybe we can love each other. But I'm not ready for a closer relationship with you yet."

The routine with Melinda continued for almost a month. Almost every time Jeff observed traces of blood on his penis extracted from Melinda.

However, the lady insisted on her insemination even during that time, stopping only when bleeding became too intensive.

During those days Jeff had the feeling of escaping a nightmare just to return to it a few days later.

His dates with Michele continued those days, but she kept denying him any sex and rejected any of his offers to spend a night together.

One day Michele disappeared during the day and was missing the next evening. When she came back, she looked very sad with traces of tears.

"What happened?" asked Jeff, deeply concerned.

Michele answered sobbing, "Ken, my partner in porn movies was murdered last night."

"Who did that and why? Did they find the killer?"

"It was a religious fanatic who recognized Ken from clips on Pornhub. The crook met Ken at the front door of his house and shot him with five rounds in the chest and groin, instantly killing him," said the girl, continuing to cry.

So, Michele was just in from the funeral, feeling very depressed.

She continued, "The gunman was killed by police an hour later after a high-speed car chase on city streets. But that won't bring Ken back."

Jeff hugged Michele with affection and words of sympathy, caressing her head and back.

He said, "Michele, I love you and I won't allow any bad guys to hurt you."

The girl shook and sobbed on Jeff's shoulder and suddenly gave him a passionate French kiss penetrating her tongue deep into his mouth. Then she tossed away her black skirt.

As always, Michele didn't wear any underpants even at the funeral of her coworker.

She laid on a sofa, spreading her legs wide and said, "Jeff, I love you too. I want you! You are the best man in my life."

Jeff returned from Melinda just a few minutes ago. He didn't even have time for a shower. His cock was still soft and exhausted after Melinda. But hearing those words from Michele, he was aroused again.

The man felt attraction to Michele like never before in his life. He instantly entered her body and kissed her passionately, rubbing his tongue around hers, penetrating her pussy deep and pressing his pelvis to hers.

The girl moaned under Jeff and moved her pussy towards him with each of his movements.

A few minutes later Jeff felt contractions starting deep in her belly and reaching her pussy muscles, tough but gently squeezing his cock inside of her.

He had to adjust his movements to her orgasm and a minute later his cock also pulsated and pumped the rest of his cum remaining from his time with Melinda into Michele.

Jeff stayed inside of Michele for a few more minutes until his cock became completely soft. He continued rubbing her head and kissing her face passionately, whispering, "I love you, Michele!" and listening to the same whispers from her, "I love you, Jeff."

Then they sat, still half-naked, in front of each other at the coffee table drinking coffee and admiring each other's bodies like they were seeing them for the first time.

Michele had a nice creampie flowing from her pussy. She collected it with her finger, ate it with a donut and coffee and said, "Yummy."

Jeff asked the girl to tell more about herself.

According to Michele, she was a single daughter of her parents. Her mom gave birth to her at the age of nineteen. Her dad was five years older than her mom but still young.

From her childhood Michele knew her parents were doing some home business on the Internet as they had several computers, professional cameras, and light fixtures in a separate room.

However, when they worked, they always locked the door to their work studio and asked Michele not to bother them until they finished.

Later, Michele learned that her parents were running a website showing their sexual life with all its details to paid subscribers.

They didn't have any other jobs. But their business gave them a decent level of life, allowing them to support a family, have good cars and pay the mortgage for a nice, four-bedroom house with a pool in a great neighborhood.

Michele had always been dreaming of becoming a doctor. But growing older she also wanted to become a porn star.

The girl dreamed about one or several partners working with her, their dicks penetrating her body deep inside and good money for her hard work on that.

Michele and her parents at home were always either fully naked when it was hot or wore just light robes (mostly ajar) or a T-shirt with a long sweater when it was a little colder, but no pants or panties.

Even in the kitchen Michele's mom wore just an apron on her naked body when she was cooking or doing other chores. Also, they swam in the pool always naked and visited nude beaches every time they had a chance.

So, Michele absolutely wasn't shy of nudity and believed that sex, like eating or sleeping, was a natural function of body everyone deserves to have.

Michele believed there was nothing to be shy about sex. It was always strange for her that other people might treat it differently.

When she turned eighteen, Michele told her parents that she knew about their business and wanted to be a porn star too. Or maybe participate in the family business.

Her mom gave Michele free life-time access to their website as a customer, but her dad said they didn't want her to participate in that business.

Many, even the most open-minded subscribers wouldn't be happy with incest, or anything related to it.

However, Michele's dad gave her contact information for several casting agencies for porn business and suggested that she contact them if she wanted. He told her that he worked with those agencies before he met Michele's mom and they started that Internet family business.

Michele checked agencies with Web-links provided by her father and selected one of them. It had a form to fill out, print and bring to their front desk for submission in person.

The first question in bold red at the top of the form was, "Are you 18 or over? (ID with proof required)."

And Michele proudly and honestly marked, "Yes."

Then it had some standard questions about permission to work in USA, any STDs, and other infections (current and past), and a lot of checkboxes about different sexual activities and perversions.

Michele marked most of them as acceptable for her and checked "No" only for some painful BDSM activities and a few very gross items not even associated with sex for the most people.

When the girl brought that form to the agency's front desk, an old lady there verified her ID, sufficiency of the form and introduced her to the agent, owner of that business.

The agent, a man in his later forties, conducted an interview using an informal style. He asked Michele, "Why do you want to be a porn star?"

Michele said casually, "I would like sex and money that porn can give. Also, my parents are porn stars. So, I want to continue our family tradition."

"Are you married, or do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I'm completely alone."

"What type of sex do you prefer or tried?"

Michele thought a little and said, "I would like to start from classic missionary or doggy style. However, I'm totally open-minded and would also try other interesting activities like anal sex or 69 or threesome."

123456...8