Melinda's Obsession 02 (Forbes-100)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer made deep and wide motions, trying to swallow Kelson's penis with her vulva pressing his pubes roughly to her clitoris and rubbing it. Then she rose, extracting his dick and repeated the motion over and over again.

Jenifer ended first with an even more powerful orgasm than she had on the sybian. Then she felt her husband's penis pulsating, pumping his cum into her, filling her body and quenching the fire burning inside.

When everything ended, she lay motionless on the sofa with a thick and rich creampie slowly leaking from her body.

Kelson said nothing. He went to the fridge, ate a piece of Sub sandwich, and left the apartment, apparently hurrying back to his work.

Jennifer instantly fell asleep and was awakened only by a phone call from the school office saying that her kids were still there as nobody had come to pick them up.

So, she had to put on her dress, having no time for a shower and hurried to the school with juices still leaking from her pussy and soaking the panties she put on.

***

Gina selected the three most successful females for Melinda's role before making her final choice and three males for Jeff's role.

The final part was split into three days with one female candidate each day.

The males were told on those three days they would have sex with three different frigid women.

Gina tricked the guys, saying their goal as males was bringing those females to orgasm while sitting on a gynecology chair.

However, they were not allowed to talk to their partners or touch their bodies aside from inserting their penis.

The male winner would be selected based on whose female partner had an orgasm.

The women were instructed to remember their sybian experience and do the same with a live partner.

They must NOT show any emotions or body signs related to their sexual feelings. Also, they would be inspected by Dr. Andrews before the first session and receive a pill for contraception.

That time, Jennifer arrived timely.

The doctor put her on a Gyn chair and inspected the woman reviewing her lab results.

"You are ready for the job," he said after the inspection was finished.

"What about contraception?" Jennifer asked, "Can I get the pill Gina promised to me?"

"You don't need any pills as you are already about five weeks pregnant," the doctor answered.

Jennifer was surprised and started thinking about her new, now fifth child and how they were going to support the family if she didn't get a job.

Totally focused on her musings, Jennifer didn't realize that the doctor left, and Gina came in with a young guy she introduced as Jason.

The man was in a robe, which he tossed off, staying naked with a slightly aroused penis in front of Jennifer.

Gina said to both of them, "You goal is to fuck for at least fifteen minutes to pass the test or until Jennifer achieved orgasm, meaning she failed."

Without any words Jason inserted his penis into Jenifer and started the action.

Gina started a stopwatch, gave Jennifer the same book as the day before and asked her to read it aloud from a random page.

Jennifer was not in any mood for sex, thinking about her sudden pregnancy. So, she was not reacting to any of Jason's actions and kept reading with a mechanical voice about examples of bank transactions described in that book.

Jennifer just spread her legs to open her vagina as wide as possible, reducing its stimulation from Jason's motions.

By the end of the fifteenth minute, Jennifer sensed Jason's cock throb, pumping his juices deep into her. It was much longer and hotter than she usually received from Kelson.

Whew! My body will be wet and smelly, thought Jennifer. But she said nothing.

"Good job," said Gina to Jason, stopping the stopwatch. "You cum right at the end of fifteenth minute, which was your goal.

"Now you can wipe yourself and go home," she added, giving Jason a can of wet tissues. "Then come back tomorrow for your appointment with the next female candidate."

Gina also gave Jennifer tissues to clean herself and invited the second guy, Peter. He was slightly taller and older than Jason and had a very big, already rock-hard penis.

Peter mumbled, "Hi," to Jennifer with a thick bass and again, without any extra words, inserted his instrument into her vagina.

Even if it was very large, Jennifer felt almost nothing due to slimy lubrication from Jason's cum and her musings about financial troubles.

She just moved her butt a little forward on the chair, trying to sit comfortably and continued reading the book with her mechanical voice and mind drifting far away.

Suddenly Jennifer's phone rang. She answered and Kelson told her he couldn't pick up their kids from school due to unexpected mandatory overtime at his work. So, she needed to hurry up as school closed earlier that day because of teachers' conferences.

Jennifer argued with Kelson and didn't even realize that time passed, and Peter already pumped an enormous amount of cum into her from his huge testicles through his stallion-like penis.

Gina said, "Thank you," to Peter and also dismissed him, suggesting coming the following day for the appointment with the next lady. Then she commented to Jennifer, "You did very well with that impromptu phone conversation. That's exactly what we need for the movie."

The last guy was Mark. He was the youngest of all three and five inches shorter than Jason. His penis was less than medium size.

However, when he inserted it into Jennifer and started moving, she felt like she was back on the sybian running at its highest power.

Her belly muscles started contracting and her pussy tried to grip Mark's cock, almost out of Jennifer's control.

Jennifer saw that Mark noticed her reaction and tried to synchronize his motions with hers to make her feelings more intense.

Jennifer realized she was very close to orgasm and about to fail casting by displaying it. So, she concentrated her mind on the recent quarrel with Kelson about money and the repossession notice for her car she received a few days ago.

The Repo guy could come for her at any moment, kick her out of her vehicle and tow it away, making her wait for a bus in the middle of nowhere.

Those musings distracted Jennifer from Mark for a few minutes, and she realized he pumped his semen into her.

When that happened, Jennifer felt her pussy contracting without her control, gripping Mark's cock, and encouraging him to cum more and more. She couldn't hold her orgasm any longer.

However, at that moment Gina stopped her stopwatch and said, "Done."

Jennifer grabbed Mark by his buttocks and pulled him hard to penetrate her pussy as deep as possible, releasing the rest of his cum inside. She was shaking, moaning, and hugging Mark, making him hurt.

Finally, Jennifer released the guy from her grip and relaxed on the chair with a large creampie combined from all those three men leaking from her.

"Congratulations! You passed all the tests and can leave for today," said Gina.

"Will I get a job?"

"You were doing very well. However, the best candidate for the role will be selected in several days."

Jennifer got up and suddenly realized she was late to pick up her kids. She put on her clothes without even cleaning herself up and ran to her car with her panties wet, soaked in cum and smelling of sex.

Arriving at school, Jennifer was embarrassed from covert glances of school employees, apparently smelling her aroma. So, she instantly collected her children, not stopping to talk with the teacher standing beside them and got to her car as quickly as she could.

Four days later, Gina called Jennifer and offered her a job for Melinda's role.

Then Gina asked whom of the three partners Jennifer would like to see for the male role, reminding her that their jobs would require sex without orgasm or any feelings from it.

Jennifer instantly accepted the offer without hesitation and suggested hiring Jason as he was the least stimulating among the three of them.

***

Five years passed. Jeff and Michele got married and had two kids living with them in their nice house.

Michele was running her own Women's Health clinic helping ladies to get pregnant, or those who wanted contraception, treating female problems, and assisting pregnant women with labor if patients wanted to give birth to their babies at home.

Michele had several other doctors working for her and her business was growing.

Jennifer was working for Michele at her clinic as a medical billing specialist, happy with her job.

Gina and Michele offered her several more roles in porn movies. But she rejected all of them.

Jeff opened several stores around the Metro area selling shoes and considered expanding his business to other states.

Gina completed her first movie project with Michele, Jennifer, and Jason.

While Gina's "Forbes 100 NC-17" was a low-budget movie, it became a blockbuster bringing in millions of dollars.

Michele as a shareholder got a great piece of that money. She also continued as a porn star, even both times when she was pregnant, and gradually climbed up on Pornhub rating.

"Forbes 100 XXX" vent viral in adult theaters and then promised great revenue via streaming from adult websites as pay-per-view or subscription.

However, it was pirated too much with millions of copies leaked. So, it didn't bring in as much money as expected after it left the big screens of adult entertainment.

Gina's lawyers tried to prosecute the biggest pirates but didn't have much luck.

One time Melinda called Gina and threatened to sue her for her movies, but she was told by Gina to fuck off as Gina didn't have any obligations to her and Gina's movies were protected by Freedom of Speech, guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Epilogue

One evening, Jeff was sitting with Michele in the living room flipping through fresh magazines. He noticed Melinda's name on the bottom of one hundred richest people on Earth in Forbes.

The article provided no details.

Then Michele showed him a different magazine with the article, "Club Forbes-100 welcomes a new member."

That article described Melinda as a highly successful business lady who had made her billions by herself.

She had inherited money from her father. Then several years ago she suddenly went close to bankruptcy, struggling for more than a year and losing almost everything she had.

Then she climbed up again as never before, working up to twenty hours every day.

Melinda's business was a huge global network of real estate brokers, builders and investors who worked with her company as contractors.

Instead of competing, they used her network, intel, market analysis and huge shared funds to manipulate properties so as to give them the biggest profit.

In return, Melinda received large commissions from them and dividends from her stocks.

She was the creator, coordinator and basically queen of her global business empire.

Surprisingly, worth more than $13 Billion, Melinda still lived in a townhouse and drove a six-year-old Ford Taurus, purchased a year before her money problem started.

A few differences with Melinda's old lifestyle were that all the townhouses in that community became her property and the property had gated access with multiple security guards.

Melinda occupied just one building by herself.

Another building belonged to her young son with lots of toys and babysitters. But his mom almost never visited him, being so busy.

A few other buildings were for maids, maintenance crew and security while most of the others remained empty.

Another new feature was a helicopter parked in the middle of the private street in front of Melinda's house. However, the woman used it very rarely, only when she had to attend some business meetings in person.

The rest of her business was conducted from home over the Internet and phone.

Melinda never had time or even desire to enjoy the beautiful, wealthy life her money could give her. She kept working from early morning to late night without any days off or holidays.

The only goal for that poor lady-billionaire was money for money to make more money and to go up on the Forbes-100 list.

***

Suddenly a new text message came to Jeff's phone showing Melinda as the sender.

Jeff was surprised, as he hadn't heard from her for years, and Melinda was flying too high for him, belonging to a totally different class.

The text didn't have any greeting saying, "For my productivity I need two portions of semen every day into my vagina. Will pay you $2,000 for each load. Let me know if interested."

Jeff winced and typed back, "Fuck you."

Then he suddenly realized it sounded vague in such a situation. So, he erased it and typed, "Fuck yourself," instead, hit the "Send" button and tossed his phone.

Then the guy mumbled to his wife, Michele, "Fuck that bitch."

***

Thanks to voluntary editors Demiurging and 29wordsforsnow on Literotica for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.

1...345678